Stranger Brings us Together

Story Info
Stranger dominates a couple and brings them closer together.
3.4k words
3.93
21.3k
41
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Nancy and I had been enjoying a much-needed night out together when everything changed. See since the birth of our child, we don't get much time alone and it has taken a bit of the kink out of our sex life. Before we explored just about everything in the bedroom. Now we just rush to get it done. Nancy is everything I've ever been attracted to and more. She has amazing breast, perfect ass and beautiful face with a bit of a dominate look about her. That's what got us into our situation, but more on that in a bit. As for me I'm a good-looking guy, average in size with a nice cock. Nothing any woman is going to go crazy for, but worth giving a second look. What can be our problem at times is we both prefer submissive roles and look too much for the other to take charge. Nancy is a tease as she prefers to be the dominate in our everyday role, but submissive in bed. This drives me crazy as it's such a turn on for me, but then switches when the clothes come off. It's the perfect blend that always keeps me wanting her and wanting to please her.

That brings us back to our date night that was wrapping up at the bar on the roof of our hotel. Since this was an over-night date day, we had been drinking for most of the day and were relaxed and buzzed at this point. That is when Nancy noticed a stranger at the bar who was not taking his eyes from her. Nancy and I always sit on the same side at restaurants so it was easy for me to just look up at who she was talking about. The stranger was very good looking, tall, fit but not muscular with a tattoo sleeve on his right arm. I commented to my wife I would be staring at her too if I were a single guy alone at this bar. We joked and went on finishing our drinks. Five minutes into our conversation I keep seeing Nancy glance over at the bar. Jealous at this point I asked are you staring back at him? Nancy does not like it at all when I get jealous and quickly turns to give me a nasty look and ask me not to ruin the evening. That's when the gentleman from the bar begins to walk toward the table and sits in front of Nancy. After sitting he introduces himself as Mark. He then begins to explain why he was staring at us from the bar. He is very forward, looks directly at my wife and says, "I have a fetish of breaking dominate women". At this point I laugh to myself, knowing she is far from that in the bedroom. He continues to say he stayed back until he was sure of our roles and who he needed to approach. Again, I laugh because my wife does not make decisions. It's at this point I realize not only has Nancy not spoke up, but she has not taken her eyes off him. Almost like he was reading my mind he looked at me and said, "You have been silent during this discussion? Since you have not spoken up here is what is going to happen". He instructed me to go to the bar and get the three of us a drink while he and Nancy waited on the couch by the elevator for my return. Before I could even speak the two were walking away to the couch with Marks arm around Nancys waist.

I walk to the bar and order three drinks. While I wait, I'm struggling with emotions of what just happened. I know both of us have had way too much to drink. I also know seeing Nancy walk away with another man made me aroused and heartbroken at the same time. I've never had to deal with these feelings and was not prepared for how the night was unfolding. Bartender hands me the drinks and I begin to find Nancy and Mark. As I walk to the couch my heart stops as I see Marks hand resting on the inside of Nancy's thigh and his lips whispering something into her ear. I decided during my walk I was going to put a stop to this, we are too drunk and have not had conversations about what this would look like for us. Before I could speak Mark instructs me to sit across from them. He informs me that he is going to break Nancy and when he is done, I will have a submissive slut wife. In my head I begin to worry, because this is exactly what she likes. He has read her all wrong and it's turning her on, it's now starting to turn me on as well. I take my seat and begin to listen to the rest of his instructions. He tells Nancy that she is to maintain eye contact with me unless told otherwise by him. This is the point I realize Nancy is not only drunk, but incredibly turned on. She makes eye contact with me and gives me a look she gives me that makes me feel like I am the only man in the world. So focused on my beautiful wife's eyes I failed to notice right away what she was doing with her hand. I look down and her right hand is rubbing the outline of what must be an eight-inch cock in Marks pants. She sees the lump in my throat form and my heart drop. I look up at her just in time to see her lips mouth "I love you more than anything". Mark now wraps his arm around and pulls her in closer, he whispers something into her ear. She never loses eye contact with me as instructed but begins to tremble as his hand moves up her thigh under her dress. Nancy can be very aggressive when she wants something and the grip, she had on his cock through his pans told me what she was wanting. Mark begins to kiss her neck; she never breaks eye contact. He leans forward turns his head so she can still see me and gives her a deep seductive kiss; she never breaks eye contact. He now pulls away to look at her face, this is the moment he buries two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. Nancy's eyes begin to roll up into her eyelids. At that moment it happened so fast, his hand went from her pussy to around her neck in a matter of seconds. Both Nancy and I are a little startled when we hear Mark speak. He tells Nancy she was instructed not to lose eye contact with me. She broke the only rule she was given at that point, and she must be punished. He informed her the punishment will not be pleasant or sexually arousing to her if she thought that is how this would work. He looks over at me and informs me her punishment will not be pleasant for me either. He then removes his hand from her throat and slides the same two fingers into her mouth and instructs her to clean them and for her sake she better not lose eye contact while doing it. She complies and my cock is aching at this point, it's so hard. Once she has finished, he tells us both to follow him to his room. We walk onto the elevator and thankfully we are alone. As soon as the doors shut Mark takes his hand and forces Nancy to her knees. He takes the back of her head and presses it into his crotch, pulls her head back and slaps her face. At this point I'm ready to stop this and fight this guy, until I see the look on Nancy's face. She is staring at me with a half-smile never losing eye contact. Mark allows Nancy to come off her knees just as the doors open to a room full of people waiting to get on the elevator.

Once in the room Mark looks at me and tells me "Now it's your turn to follow directions". He first instructs me to undress my Nancy slowly. He reminds Her she is still to maintain eye contact with me. I remove her dress over her head, reach around to remove her bra. She takes the moment to mouth she loves me again. This would mean the work to me at this moment. Thoughts running through my head, is she reassuring me because I'm all she ever wanted or because she wants to feel his cock inside her. I then remove her panties and turn to Mark for further instructions. Mark tells Nancy she is to remove all my clothes then and then his. She removes my clothes and then removes Marks shirt. Once again Marks hand wraps around her neck, "why can't you follow simple instructions?" He guides her by her neck to sit on the bed." I gave you a second chance and now you will lose privileges." Mark looks at me and says," you will now finish undressing me." I approach Mark and reach for his belt, "No you will finish the same way I expected her to finish, on your knees." I'm nervus, scared, and uncertain what to do. I've had a lot to drink, I'm so turned on by tonight's events, but I also have no clue what's going through my wife's mind right now. I turn to look at her and she is still staring ready for eye contact with me. I turn and begin to undue Marks belt. I unbutton his pants and begin to slide everything down. As his pants come down the most beautiful cock comes out just inches from my face. While I was doing this, he grabbed Nancy by the hair and pulled her to her knees by his side. "You see what you could be doing if you could follow simple directions slut?" Never breaking eye contact she simply say's "Yes Sir." I started to stand up when I felt Marks hand on my shoulder pushing me back to my knees. As I tried to speak to object to being on my knees in front of his cock, Mark quickly grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock through my lips to the back of my throat. I break free and pull my mouth off his thick cock. I'm bent over from gaging, trying to catch my breath when I hear him say, "If you want this cock, you better get his lips back on it." I look up and he has pulled Nancy back up by the throat and was speaking to her. She looks down and begs, "Please baby I want his cock, do this for me." I lift my head back up and slowly take his cock back into my mouth. Mark releases Nancy but instructs her not to touch his cock. She stares at me with lust as I suck every bit of precum I can get out of him. Wanting her to join me and share this cock I ask Mark to allow her to help me. Mark reminds me that she is being punished, but he does have an option for her if she wishes to end her punishment. Nancy without losing eye contact with me replies, "Please I'll do anything." Mark grabs Nancy by the back of her hair and shoves her face into his ass. "See how far you can get your tong into my ass until I'm satisfied." From my view I could see both her hands on each side of his ass cheeks. The only sound I could hear were the moans coming from my sweet wife. As turned on as that was making me, I had my own wants. All I could think about in this moment was making Mark cum down my throat. I could hear his breathing picking up, he was getting more forceful pushing his cock down my throat. Just as he started moaning, he pulled his cock away and instructed me to lay on the bed.

He tells Nancy her punishment is still not over. "I want you on top of your husband and begin maintaining eye contact again." Nancy grabs my cock and slides all the way on. Again, she is giving me that look, I'm not sure I've ever loved her more than at this moment. Mark leaves the room as Nancy continues to ride me for the next five minutes. We are sharing a passionate kiss, when suddenly she is pulled away from my face by her hair. "I want your husband to see your eyes as my cock fills your ass." Nancy looked at me with worry, maybe a little fear in her eyes. That was soon gone, I could tell when the head of his cock popped into her ass, her eyes once again rolled up into her eyelids. Mark asks, "Did she break eye contact?" I looked my wife deep in her eyes and lied, "No she never did." Mark responds with a simple "Good girl." Both Nancy and I are in pure pleasure. I can feel his cock moving in and out of her ass, it's too much for me. I explode with the longest orgasm I've had in years. Nancy whispers into my ear, "Fill me up baby "and I do. Now we have reached the point I was worried about. The climax has happened for me, the arousal is gone and now I'm left with my thoughts. What have I done? What do I do now? Mark must have been reading my mind or was prepared for this moment. I hear him ask Nancy, "do you love my cock in your ass?" "Do you want me to fill your ass with cum?" Nancy replied, "Please!" Mark then gives her clear instructions. "Tell your husband how much you love him. Tell him you will never leave him for another. Tell him and I will continue to pump this cock into your ass." With the most loving eyes Nancy complies with Marks demands. He knew what he was doing as my dick began to get hard again. My wife begins getting close to orgasm, her moans increase, and I can't help but wonder how hard she will cum being filled with two cocks. She sits up and leans back against him riding my cock. Her hips increase in speed, and she is now yelling for Mark to fuck her ass harder. She cums so hard it feels like a puddle is forming on my stomach. She is clearly worn out, but Mark just starts fucking harder. She has now collapsed on top of me as he continues to pump into her ass. She asks me to hold her ass cheeks open for him. Next thing I know she is pulled up off me by her hair. Marks other hand wraps around her neck and he whispers, "look your husband in the eyes as I pump my cum into you" Mark let's out the loudest moan as he releases load after load into my wife's ass. As he shoots his last load into Nancy he says, "I own your ass now." He tells Nancy to lay on the bed face down. "I want you to lick every drop out of her ass." Mark then goes into the bathroom to shower. I proceed to climb behind Nancy, spread her ass and dip my tong into her worked hole. Remembering how much I wanted to taste his cum earlier in the nigh I cleaned every bit of her. After we kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Around 3am I was awakened by the bed moving and loud moans. I turned my head to see Nancy's face pressed against the mattress. She was bent over and was having her pussy worked hard from behind. "About time you woke up" Mark said as he began long strokes in and out of my wife. "Ask your wife how her morning is going?" I looked at Nancy and she looked in pain. "Baby I've cum 3 times and I can't keep doing this" I'm trying so hard to get him to cum so I can rest, I'm so sore." She looked tired and I was worried maybe this was going too far. I suggest to Mark maybe she can suck him off and explode across her beautiful face? Mark replies. "I've got a better idea, since you are so concerned for her, it will be no problem for you to take her place?" I was not ready for that response or the response that came next. My sweet wife looks at me in the eyes and pleads with me to take her place. "Baby I need a break and I've always wanted to see you take cock." I start to review my options when Mark grabs me by the neck and throws me on my back, "I don't have time for a conversation? Result is you will take my cock cause it's what your wife wants." At that moment I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole. "Spit on my cock slut or this is going to hurt him." Nancy grabs his cock and swallows the entire eight inches to the back of her throat, gagging and coating it with her spit. She brings her lips in front of mine and says, "I want to watch your face when he puts that cock in you, don't lose eye contact with me." Mark pushed the head of his cock slowly inside my waiting hole. Nancy quickly kisses me, then turns to watch him slide the rest of his cock deep into me. It's instant pleasure as I feel him place his hands on my hips and lift me up causing the tip of his cock to hit my prostate in just the right spot. I've never had this feeling before and not sure how long I can hold out. "This is so hot baby; I'm going to cum watching the both of you". She leans in to kiss me and Mark starts to change his angle, I moan so loud in her ear "Fuck I'm going to cum." Mark grabs Nancy and pushes her face onto my stomach. "See you are going to get cum blasted on your face after all slut." Mark picks up his pace and I explode cum all over Nancys face and my chest. "I want every drop of cum cleaned up and fed to him." Mark says as he continues to pound my ass. Nancy takes her fingers and scoops up the cum from her face and puts them in her mouth. She now licks what was on my chest and brings her lips to mine. She gives me a soft kiss then grabs my jaw and opens my mouth. Slowly from about 6 inches way she lets every drop of cum slide off her tongue into my mouth. "Good girl" Mark says, and his approval brings a smile to Nancys face. Mark rolls me over on top of Nancy and continues using my ass. I take a moment to make out with Nancy, in the strangest way I've never felt closer to her than now. That is when I felt a quick jerk back, Mark had pulled my hair to raise my head above Nancy. Marks other hand is now wrapped around my neck. I'm in the same position Nancy was in earlier in the evening, I knew what was about to happen. Mark brings his lips next to my ear and stares at Nancy as he unloads hot stream after hot stream of cum into my ass. With every shot I feel him tighten his grip on my throat. Still staring at Nancy, he says, "I own his ass now too." Nancy reaches up and kisses me. Mark releases me and let's me collapse onto her. I feel him pull out of me and he leaves the room. Nancy and I kiss then fall asleep in each other's arms from complete exhaustion.

We both wake the next morning to find our stranger gone. Neither of us know what to say to each other, but we can't stop smiling when we make eye contact. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was a need. Our experience was something we never thought would bring us closer, but that is just what our stranger did for us.