College Girlfriend Claimed by Boss

Story Info
Amazing boss and his wife train a new couple.
8.8k words
3.91
62.5k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photuris
Photuris
100 Followers

So this is a story of how in 1999, my girlfriend (F20) agreed to be "claimed" by my boss (M50) and his wife (F51), and how I (M20) learned something new about myself in the process.

College was a blast but also fucking expensive. It was the summer after sophomore year, and I was already getting notices about student loans that had interest payments coming due. I needed a real job. I had been fucking around with computers since I was a kid, so I applied for a network tech position in our university's network operations center.

Richard was the interviewer and hiring manager. He seemed old to me but was funny and disarming, I liked him immediately. The interview quickly turned into a comfortable conversation as we shared our love for technology and life the university. At the end of the interview, he dropped his easy smile for a just moment and asked in all seriousness "If I give you this job, you'll learn a lot and could maybe even kick-start your career. If I extend you the offer, do you promise you'll commit to working hard for me?" then paused, inviting my reaction.

I noticed he didn't ask me just to promise, he asked me to promise *him*. It felt I needed to take a beat before, looking directly in his eyes, I said "Yes sir, I promise."

His smile returned, he took my resume without even looking at it, and ushered me out, saying he'd be in contact soon.

I had my first office 4 days later.

Richard wasn't just my boss, he quickly became my mentor, teaching me everything about computer networking. This was at the very beginning of The Internet - college campuses were having their first generation thicknet bus networks upgraded to the newest fiber optic and switch technologies. Richard would take me out on upgrades and we'd spend hours in some cramped closet, labeling and plugging in RJ45 patch cables. Our conversations ranged from campus politics (I knew nothing) to philosophical tenets about managing one's energy (I knew nothing).

I was a sponge, taking it all in. What he was teaching me would be the foundation of a career I'm still practicing (and making very very good money with) nearly a quarter of a century later.

Alyx was my girlfriend. We met freshman year at an SM event off-campus and fell for each other immediately. We both identified as bisexual, "kinky", and very horny.

Alex was just shy of 5 feet tall and just shy of 100 pounds. She wore boyish clothes that hid what few feminine features she had and shaved her head.

I was your standard 20 skinny year-old punk kid. Leather jacket, steel toed combat boots, purple hair, jeans. Big glasses. Skinny.

We kept going to the SM parties we originally met at. It was a safe, cool space to explore some power dynamics and sensation play. Alyx was a bit more on the dominant side while I was happier doing light submissive stuff. Mainly though we went for the free food. The potluck at a play party is always great, and like I said, we were poor.

We occasionally play with other people. I'd sometimes get a little jealous that Alyx garnered a lot of interest from both guys and gals, but sometimes it got me hard, too. The SM parties wern't really about sex as much as flogging and rope play, so Alyx would tie someone else up and play with them but then we'd go home and fuck each other until we passed out.

It was pretty much the only interesting thing I had to talk to Richard about. He seemed pretty amused by the stories but mostly just shook his head and laughed at our young antics.It was great how patient and open he was, I probably would have gotten fired talking like this to anyone else, but being 20, I had zero experience in how to be professional.

After working there a month, he invited Alyx and I over for dinner. His wife, Sherri, loved cooking and since their kids were "up and out" his job was to find people for her to "fuss over." Alyx and I knew nothing about how adults did a dinner party so we just showed up at the appointed time, empty handed, ready to eat and drink what they gave us.

The meal was fantastic (Lasagna) and they were gracious hosts with our complete lack of social skills. Richard brought out a deck of Hoyle cards and asked if we played Euchre. Being good midwest kids, we of course both knew how to play.

Richard said it wouldn't be fair to play with our partners, so he partnered to Alyx and I partnered with Sherri. We played three or four games. Sherri, an avid amateur photographer (her beautiful photos were hung on every wall) snapped a few shots of us playing before Richard called it a night. They hugged the both of us as we left..

Alyx and I talked about how wonderful the night was the entire walk home. I was pleasantly surprised. Alyx was normally painfully shy but she took to Richard and Sherri quickly. I was so happy to have my girlfriend so friendly with my mentor and his wife.

Over the next several weeks, we'd go over once or sometimes even twice a week for dinner and cards. After the second week, Sherri broke out a joint after dinner and while our games got much less precise, we had much more fun.

Richard was tall and seemed to be in very good shape for an "old man." He had an easy smile , close cropped hair ("it's so much easier to take care of"), wide chest, and an amazing mustache. Sherri exuded kindness and caring like the smell of bread in the oven. She preferred flowing dresses that hung nicely on her ample frame.

It was now fall and we'd been hanging out for a month. Half-way through a game (and fully through two joints) and I excused myself to use the bathroom. Sherri had made a pitcher of margaritas we knocked back and I needed to go relieve myself. I was a little tipsy and was losing the hand anyhow so I took my time to relieve myself, wash my hands, and regroup.

When I came back into the dining room, Alyx was sitting on Richard's lap. I didn't hear what they were saying but the three of them were chuckling when I came back in.

No one, including Sherri, acted like anything was weird, so I .. played along and took my seat. Our cards were still on the table, but the game was apparently forgotten. Richard was talking about an all-weekend folk music festival that Sherri and he were planning on attending. From my chair, I was able to see that his hand was flatly on Alyx's thigh, slowly rubbing up and down. Alyx was holding her drink, but her other hand was under the table, I couldn't see what she was doing.

I can't remember what I felt in the moment, but I was aware that the head of my cock was noticeably pressing against the inseam of my shorts. I readjusted myself and took just a moment to squeeze the head of my cock. My mouth went dry and the dizziness I was now feeling had nothing to do with the margaritas.

I guess I should have said something, or asked what the hell was going on, but it seemed... I don't know, impolite.

"So hey," Richard said, while he put both hands on Alyx's shoulders and gently squeezed them. "I think Alyx and I should head to the bedroom. Sherri, would you mind entertaining Michael out here for a bit?"

Alyx turned her head to make eye contact with Richard and smiled. I was literally stunned, my hand still under the table squeezing the head of my cock.

"Sure love, Michael and I have a few things to chat about I think," I heard Sherri say. I'm not sure if she was in my field of vision, but I didn't see her. I was fully locked on Richard and Alyx as they stood up and headed down the hallway together, Richard's hand comfortably on Alyx's ass as they disappeared around the corner together. She didn't even look over her shoulder at me as they disappeared.

My brain recapped the interactions between the two of them since we started out against what I just saw. Lots of previous things clicked into place. Richard had touched Alyx multiple times in the past. A hand on her shoulder, a hug pressing her breasts into his chest, his hand briefly cupping the back of her neck when saying 'goodbye'. Alyx smiling. Alyx stepping into the embrace. Alyx briefly putting her head on his shoulder during a goodbye hug.

I sat there, jerking my hand away from my still very hard cock.. "What's he going to do?" I asked sharply.

"Oh honey," Sherri said from her side of the table, relighting her joint. "First thing is he's gonna do is get her on our bed and then he's going to start preparing her for the fucking of her life."

I looked over at her, eyes wide while she took a slow drag off her joint. "You're not the most perceptive fella are ya?" she softened the remark by blowing out a large cloud while handing me the lit joint.

"My guess is since you arn't storming back into that bedroom or out the front door," she went on, watching me carefully as I took my own drag and coughed "Is that you have quite an erection thinking about how clearly she was excited to follow him to the bedroom and what's about to happen to her. Over and over."

"And you're really OK with this?" I asked, incredulously. My brain was scrambled. Trying to figure out what just happened, if there was a path out that didn't destroy my mentorship, followed by ... if I wanted that path or not.

"Oh, I encourage it. That man has a sexual appetite like no one I've ever met," she said, smiling wistfully. "I'm more than happy to share that with her." She paused a beat. "And you too, if you are into that sort of thing."

The idea of being included in Richard's desire hadn't even entered my mind. I felt like everyone else had the script and I was just watching it unfold. The idea of Richard's erect cock needing service sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine.

From behind the closed door I heard the quiet but unmistakable sound of Alyx letting out a gasp.

"So, does that mean I can go ... join them?" I asked.

"No, not quite yet, dear. Richard and Alyx both want some time by themselves. They're getting to know each other, so we'll just give 'em some time alone to figure that out.."

My mind went into overdrive trying to figure out what they were doing. Were they just sitting on his king-sized bed? Had they taken off their clothes? Was he touching her? Was her hand going to his crotch? Were they smiling while exploring each other? Were they kissing???

I sat at the table, frustration and something else deeper growing inside of me. My cock was still painfully hard and I could tell as I shifted it around I was starting to produce precum.

"Do you ever participate?" Asking questions seemed like the only thing I could do.

"Oh sometimes," she answered, cocking her head as we both heard them laughing. "Not often though. I do take pictures sometimes but I'm mostly there to support if I'm even in the room. Sometimes there's a special bit at the end I do appreciate, but we'll see how the evening goes."

"You two have been doing this for awhile, then?" Was Alyx getting wet for Richard?

"He was doing this long before I met him. He actually whisked me away from my husband." She saw the expression of shock on my face. "Oh, don't worry about that - he's my man and he doesn't want to leave me. He just wants his fun with her. And maybe you, if you are interested?"

This time she asked it as a question. I felt myself very slightly nodding my head up and down.

"That's great news!" she took a drag off another joint she pulled out of nowhere. "We all knew he'd claim Alyx tonight, Alyx already made her desire very clear. But we weren't so sure about you."

The word 'claiming' stuck out in my mind. It was becoming obvious even to me that he was going to fuck her, but did 'claiming' mean something different?

"I never had much of a choice in this, did I?" I asked. It sounded petulant as I said it, even to me.

"No love" she smiled kindly."You didn't. And really, this is between just them, it was never ever going to be your choice to make for her."

I must have still looked pretty dumb, so she went on. "After you brought her over the first night, it was clear he was going to have her and that she was very excited about it." My heart started beating faster as she so calmly laid out the real history of what happened. "It took a few weeks before she kissed him. You came with me to the store to grab some silly thing I made up to give them time alone. That's all Alyx needed. She was ready to fuck him then but Richard .... Well, he wanted more than that from her, and that would take time, less than they had that evening. He also really does care about you so wanted us all to get to know each other better. That evening he kept her to just giving him a hand job."

As if on queue, we both heard Alyx moan. The laughing had stopped awhile ago. Weeks ago Alyx had already kissed him, already had felt his cock, maybe even knew what his cum felt like.

"That wasn't the only time, was it, Sherri?" I asked, feeling my face flush with embarrassment.

"No honey, it wasn't,"she answered. "But Richard is a strong man once he sets a limit, they didn't go any further than that... until this evening." She pushed herself up from the table. "I'm gonna go do the dishes, be a prince and help me clear the table then you can just sit here and relax while I finish up. Then, we'll check in and see if they want company, ok?" She grabbed a few of the small plates and cups, then waited a beat for me to help, which ... of course I did.

She offered me a beer before starting in on the dishes. I quickly drank it mostly because I needed something to do with my hands. We sat in silence for about ten minutes. Occasional erotic noises broke over the sound of the running sink water. I felt a little sick to my stomach and was twitching, clutching the empty beer bottle. I shredded off the label ten minutes ago. What if Richard didn't want me to be in the room? What if Alyx didn't?

"When Richard first met you at work, he came home and immediately told me about you, he was so excited," she told me from the kitchen.."It was clear to him what you were, honey, and that you just needed a little help figuring it out. But it wasn't until we met Alyx that he realized how wonderfully this was going to play out, that he was going to claim her first and then you. It's been too long since he's taken a couple, it's all he's been talking about."

She looked at the clock and smiled as she put down the dish towel. "You ready to go see if we're invited?"

I stood up so quickly I actually knocked my chair over. As I bent over to pick it up, my precum-covered cockhead ground against the ever expanding wet spot of my boxers and I had to stifle my own groan. Sherri put her arm around my shoulder and we walked down the hallway.

Sherri stepped in front of me and politely opened the door a crack, as if she didn't want to walk in on a friend changing clothes. "Is it OK if we come in?"

"Perfect timing as always, dear!" I heard Richard say as Sherri stepped in with me on her heels.

I peaked my head around Sherri and felt like I got hit with a blast wave of heat. Alyx was laying on her back on the bed, her head elevated with a pillow, pants and underwear off, tee-shirt pushed up over her small, erect breasts. Richard was on the bed too, wearing only his shorts, on his knees and elbows with his head mere inches from Alyx's glistening cunt, his arms wrapped under her legs, hands resting on her belly.

"You'll want a good view MIchael," Richard said, his lips almost brushing the folds of her shaved labia. "Kneel by the bed, but don't touch the bed or anything on it." Alyx glanced at me for the briefest moment, then turned her attention back to Richard. Her glance was too quick and complex for me to decipher her expression. She was taking quick shallow breaths as she put her hands on his balding head.

The tone of his voice fascinated me.The friendly seemingly easy-going nature was still there, but a stronger directive was kind of overwhelming. I was on my knees before I even fully registered what he told me to do. It reminded me of the tone he used at the end of the interview, and it seemed impossible that anyone would ever question it.

"She smells as wonderful as I expected she would, Sherri," he said, taking a deep breath in through his nose. Hearing me settle a few inches from the bed he glanced at me and smiled. "You're a lucky man, Michael."

"Please," Alyx simply begged. Richard smiled at me then slowly lowered his head, sticking out his wet tongue and started licking between Alyx's labia slowly. He started at the bottom, worked his way up, and then flicked his tongue against her straining clit. Alyx twitched in pleasure each time, attempting to press his head down for more intense contact, but he easily resisted her, going at his own pace.

"Fuck, Richard," Alyx almost wined, closing he reyes as she wiggled her ass and wrapped her legs around his back. When she bucked her hips up, he pulled his head away, always maintaining the same slow, unstoppable pace.This close I could hear the slickness of his tongue and her wet folds meeting, releasing. Meeting, releasing.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum again!" she tried vainly to push his head deep between her legs but he was too strong and continued with his slow pace. "FUUUUUUCK" she shuddered, grabbing the sides of his head as she orgasamed against him for several seconds before going lump, her hands dropping to her side.

My nose was saturated with her musk, my cock pulsed as I dumped more precum into my boxers, hands on my thighs. If I touched my cock right now, even through my shorts, I knew I would explode. How many times had she cum already, I wondered.

Richard lovingly rubbed his hands back and forth against Alyx's stomach, giving her a moment to catch her breath. He laid his head against the inside of her thigh and I noticed the bulge in his own shorts. It was very hard to tell from this angle through the fabric but ... fuck, his cock looked to be massive.

"You taste wonderful Alyx," he said, her eyes still closed. She spread her legs slightly and raised her hips invitingly with his words. He chuckled, then dipped his head down again, this time licking between her folds with slowly growing force, up and down, and occasionally making a seal with his lips against her clit while sucking. She bucked with more and more abandon as she came again and and then again. Richard's powerful arms kept her locked in place as he brought her to more orgasms, giving her a few moments each time to catch her breath, then he's switch to using just the tip of his tongue, caressing her clit with the absolute lightest pressure until she begged for him to lick her harder, deeper.

I had no idea what Sherri was doing. My shins were starting to tingle from kneeling but I didn't want to do anything to draw attention to myself or to distract them. I can best describe my mental state as "TV static." This was better than any porn I had ever experienced. My jealousy rose and fell, criss-crossing with overwhelming desire, spiking my brain into wild feelings I never had before. I sat there, slowly bucking my own hips into the air. Was I imagining being Alyx with Richard's head between my legs, or was I Richard, preparing to fuck Alyx?

"I... I need a little break, please Richard," Alyx panted. Richard looked up at me while Alyx twitched and shuddered, his face wet with her juices, and smiled again. Sherri came out of nowhere with a glass of water with a straw she had Alyx sip from (there was absolutely no way Alyx could hold a glass herself, much less manipulate it to drink). Richard scooted up a little and laid the side of his head against Alyx's stomach. It was ... richly possessive. Alyx lovingly rubbed the stubble of his shaved head.

"Michael, can you help out and take off my shorts, please?" Richard asked.

I stood up, a little wobbly as my legs had gone to sleep. While Richard's head was on her stomach, most of his weight was on his elbows, tightly against Alyx's flanks, he was still up on his knees.

Photuris
Photuris
100 Followers