All Comments on 'Stranger Gets Wife's Ass'

by luckybastard

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanalmost 20 years ago
It's now Memorial Day weekend!

Wow! What a delicious story. Well written and descriptive. I don't know who I envy more, Danny for being so fortuneate to meet such a beautiful young woman with such a wonderful open mind and nonjealous husband, or her husband. I'd do just about anything if my wife was like Gabby! Great Story. Tell us about this weekend as soon as possible. I'd be so sad if you didn't go back.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pretty lame

Was about at interesting as the plot in a porn movie.

ty webb264ty webb264almost 20 years ago
great story...but

outstanding story...however; it started out as a "march madness" week end, and ended on memorial day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another loser story

It is beyond me how authors think that the denigration of wives and debasement of husbnds is entertaining. This same "type" of story has been replicated all too often on this site. In a word it's .....boring.

isoscisoscalmost 20 years ago
She wasn't debased, she was hungrily involved

Hi Anonymous. There are stories where the wife is debased and the husband humiliated for the husband's erotic pleasure. This isn't one of them. This is two people who wanted a third, and one person who wanted 2 people... they all got what they wanted, and all were satisfied with it.

My only complaint is that it went right into the action so quickly. But it worked for what it was.

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokeralmost 20 years ago
Hot and sexy

A really hot and sexy story. The pacing was excellent, and the whole story has a real burning eroticism underneath it. I loved all the oral, especially the extended kissing and Gabrielle rimming Danny.

odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
great story

Very hot and moving...Sure glad I can read a story like this without getting caught in 'tunnel-vision'. Hope to read more adventures from this couple....

Liked the fact that husband and wife were together on this from start to finish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

great narrative all the way through. and as for the idea expressed by one reviewer that it's "degrading" to women...how very silly. the reviewer has an agenda in search of a context. it ain't here.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Sorry

just another slut/cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perkins Cove!!!

Were you eating lobster in Barnacle Bill's?

Is the white draw bridge still there?

What memories.

I had a dream fuck there too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Entertaining

Great story. It was well written and was actually believable. Look forward to reading further stories by you.

Ignore the negative comments, people shouldn't read the stories if they don't like the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best stories I've read in this website

Freekin awesome story. You could feel that it really happened. Wish I could see a picture of your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think I know you?

I know a guy named John and his wife Gaby from Massachusetts. If its you I wish I could fuck your wife, she is one fucking hot latina!!! What an ass! I can picture her fucking me like she fucked Danny. Wish I had the nerve to approach you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Been There Done That

Being married to a latina and having had a similar experiance, I can relate to your story. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope this story is true....I believe that it is.

I know a girl that lives in Western Massachusetts. I know her through work. Gabriella is very hot with the best ass I have ever seen. Since I read this story, everytime I see her now I picture her with her ass in the air while that guy in Maine fucks her from behind. I wish I had the balls to approach her and her husband. I would love to be the third party. I would spend hours licking her beautiful brown ass. When I talk to her now, all I think about is her naked with my cock in her mouth while she is getting fucked from behind by her husband. She has such a beautiful face. Her husband is lucky and awesome to share his wife's ass with strangers! How about sharing it with a friend. I volunteer !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wish I could read more adventures ....

I know Gaby and Jack must be fucking more men!!! Lets hear from you guys in New England!!! I Loved this story !!! Very Hot. I can picture Gaby being fucked by a stranger while she sucks her husbands cock! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow more please - fantastic story - its incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Very HOT .... Wish I could Fuck You Gaby

You must be one fantastic FUCK. Wish I could lick your brown ass while you suck your husbands cock !! One HOT story. I stroked my cock for a half hour while I pictured ME being Danny. I want to Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best story in Literotica!

I read this story all the time. One of my favorite Jerk off reads. Gaby must be soooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: best story in literotica

Pathetic. Are we reading the same story? Must not take much to trip your trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A mindless shit of an inept writing.

One of the worst on this site !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The person who commented in the last post must be brain dead.

Fantastic read! My cock was hard from beginning to end. Very hot....no wait....very, very, very, very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Hot

Great story. Very sexy, hot wife getting fucked story. Very well written. My cock was hard during the entire read. Gaby must be one hot fucking Latina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A mindless excrement of a sick mind.

One of the worst on this site. Also all the positive anon comments have been written by the author. Dishonest and petty? You bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry no

She is nothing but a gutter slut. Notice she wants to continue fucking lots of men. She will not stop any time soon. Husband is nothing more then a WACC. Good for cleaning her up and will only get frothy fourths (if even that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lighten up!

It's obviously a fictional story that is hot and fun to read. I thought it was fucking hot and a great "threesome" fantasy about a really hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap story

So when does Gaby arrange for hubby to get his freak on with multiple sluts to show her love and trust for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun to read

Cool story. Made me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Read

Love the part about the wife's insatiable desire to have her ass fucked by the stranger! Then later just wanting her pussy fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Well who wouldn't love it if a stranger fucked his wife's ass in front of him??? Pure crap and not erotic at all unless you are a dickless faggot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
when a writer only does one story on here

makes me wonder ... is there a true event basis to this presentation...where I am older than dirt and been around and up and down this type of tale could be based on facts thanks 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT 's 1 vote. Eat shit dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

I have this saved on my computer and come back to it with some regularity. It is a well written story, believable and engaging. I'm sure many of us look forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So very hot!!

Love this story about a hot wife taking charge in the spur of the moment opportunity to fuck a hot guy with her husband watching! Very vivid and hot !

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Asshole gets cheating whore’s ass in this piece of shit.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 2 years ago

This has been on my "Favorites" list for several years and I reread it every couple months. A great story (5*) and believable. I look forward to reading more of you and Gabby's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM P. 1 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

“What else did you talk about? All three of you were laughing,” I questioned.

“One of the guys, the cute one with the black hair told me that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The guy with the blonde hair agreed and said that he thought I was prettier than Jennifer Lopez.”

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's comment

(I can relate to the scenario.)

Quote:

odie121 - over 19 years ago

great story

Very hot and moving...Sure glad I can read a story like this without getting caught in 'tunnel-vision'. Hope to read more adventures from this couple....

Liked the fact that husband and wife were together on this from start to finish...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous