All Comments on 'Stranger In My Window'

by princesspeach21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
The problem with this is the lack of reality.

I get this is fantasy; but a woman's reaction to being raped isn't going to be an orgasm, it's going to be pain, shame, fear. Even porn stars and prostitutes won't get off on an actual rape.

She would lie there, tears pouring down as she endured her rape and hoping the child she was babysitting wouldn't come down so he wouldn't kill them both and considering he left a lot of fucking DNA as evidence...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the reasons that some people don't report a rape is because they came and they're confused and ashamed by that reaction. However it is simply a physiological response to stimuli. If someone ties you down and twitches the right nerves enough you'll cum, maybe not as willingly as you would if the sex was consensual but it'll happen.

Good job! I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story! Id love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creepy, unoriginal shit

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As a woman rape fantasies really turn me on!

XJ347XJ347over 8 years ago

I'm with Whackdoodle.

I like non consent stories, bust most of the stories on this board are actually consensual role play pretending to be non-consent. Kind of sad.

Onto this story. This is actually a non-consent story, thank you! Saying that, it looses it's credibility in my opinion when you said this. "She let out a soft moan". That is the moment I rolled my eyes. Moan implies she is enjoying it. They can feel pleasure from it, but that is a far cry from enjoying it enough to uncontrollably moan in pleasure. She is busy in a state of fear for herself and her ward. Another point, a BIG dick and a tiny pussy does not create pleasure, even pornstars use lube to ease up on the stress of big dicks and they are used to it. Lastly, I don't see a raper eating his victim out if they do not know the person, why would he do that? He wouldn't care if she felt pleasure or not, if he did he wouldn't be raping her.

Saying that negative stuff. I liked your story. You created a nice introduction that helped create some atmosphere to the story, that helps... a lot. I like your writing style, would of added a slightly longer sex scene but I acknowledge that is hard to do. Overall I really liked it, and hope you continue. Totally better than 95% of the stories on non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it, really had me dripping.. Couldn't help but touch myself..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will you continue this story? I would love to read if he actually got in touch later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous