Stranger in the Darkness

Story Info
Woman feels like someone is watching her.
1k words
3.33
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Encounter

The sound of Billy Joel filled the air as I nervously ran my hand to my panties for the first time in two weeks. By the first "We didn't start the fire," I'd only managed to barely graze the bud nestled neatly behind my pink lips. Usually I loved to masturbate, but this time I felt... dirty.

I couldn't explain how, or why, but I knew I was being watched. I'd talked to everyone who would listen, I begged others to believe me. In the end I was told I needed to "get some". So there I was, trying to self medicate my anxiety. Maybe everyone was right, I was just stressed and needed the release.

Eventually I found my rhythm. My index finger firmly pressed my bud, making small circles, causing juices to start slowly running down my cheeks. I moved my fingers lower letting my thumb take over while my middle finger found its way instinctively into me. I worked my fingers in and out of myself, forcefully nudging myself to the blinding bliss that I desired.

"Pinch your nipple," I heard a voice say somewhere in the very depths of my mind.

I responded with a moan, taking my left nipple between my index finger and thumb. I squeezed just enough to send a wonderful chill through my body.

"Harder, give it a bit of a twist."

I pinched harder, twisting my nipple, rolling it between my fingers. The feeling was amazing. I picked up pace with my other hand, excitement overflowing as I felt my orgasm coming on.

"Harder slut, enjoy the pain," I heard a quiet whisper say, and with that I toppled hopelessly over the edge of my self made cliff. My hips thrust to my hand and my back arched as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

I sat on the couch after my shower, tea in one hand, remote, lazely held in the other. The kids were gone for the weekend and my hubby would be working late. This left me curled up in my recliner idly searching for something to watch.

I hadn't really realized when a show began playing. Instead, I stared blankly in its direction, biting my lip and tapping my fingers on my thigh. I thought about the voice I'd heard in my own head. Was it me? I certainly love to submit to others, but it just didn't feel like me.

I continued thinking about the evening until I could no longer keep my eyes open. My body fell into the darkness, falling over and over, unendingly. Not quickly, not violently, nor terrifying, but slow, deliberate. It felt like every inch of my body was being compressed, wrapped tightly, and yet caressed at the same time.

A small blue light appeared in front of me. It was beautiful. It captured me and I could not break my gaze. I watched it bounce softly in front of me, then inch closer. As it came near me I swore I felt its heat, warming my now noticeably cool skin. I whimpered quietly as it moved away, wishing the warmth might stay.

I called out into the darkness, "Please, come back," but the light faded. Something inside me encouraged me to beg. It sounded like a version of myself that I didn't know, that I hadn't met maybe. But it persisted, over and over telling me to beg.

"You know you want warmth, your skin is so cold. It's dark and cold. Are you even wearing clothes? If you want to be warm just ask the light to come back," the voice relentlessly spoke into my ear.

"Please, come back, please," I yelled into the black almost before realizing that I'd spoken. Immediately, the blue light was in front of me. It teased near my skin, moving around me, warming me just enough to take away the sharp pain that had developed in my awareness.

"If you'd like more warmth, just ask for it. Ask the orb to warm you," I heard the voice say. I opened my mouth to speak but froze. "Who is this voice," I thought, "it's not me, is it? But it has to be, it's my head, it's my dream. So, it's my fantasy."

"Please, please warm me," I whispered, unsure of my conclusion.

All at once I felt the orb zoom around my body to my right wrist, wrapping it tightly. The orb brought my fall to a halt, jerking me roughly and letting my weight fall onto my lone arm. I reached for the orb with my left, attempting to pull myself free. The orb quickly wrapped my left wrist too, leaving me hanging, hopeless and naked in the blackness.

I jolted my body forward, arching my back and pointing my toes, as the orb sent a fire through my body. It burned through every nerve. It left an overwhelming, painfully pleasurable flame raging in its wake. I wanted to cry as much as moan, I'd never felt anything more painful or beautiful in all my life.

I was held at the verge of orgasm, trying to thrash, trying to find a way to stop the burn. I knew what I needed to do to end the pain, the voice had told me. But that voice had betrayed me once. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out, I had no choice.

I came up from my recliner screaming painfully and tears streaming down my face. Someone was grabbing me and I had no intentions of just waiting to find out.

"Baby, it's me. It's me, it's me funny face," my husband said calmly as he wrapped me in a tight hug. He moved his hand to my face and brushed my hair away. "Just a bad dream funny face, that's all, you're safe," he said into my hair before holding my head to his lips, kissing me over and over as I calmed.

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight....