Surviving the Night

Story Info
Your sleep is interrupted by a powerful figure.
1.7k words
4.19
9.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a frightened sweat, your eyes shoot open. You turn to the clock, trying to distinguish digital numbers through fogged vision. But your tired eyes have yet to clear up. All you can make out is a cloudy red glow.

You lean forward to get out of bed, but a powerful force wraps around your arms. Weight presses from multiple fronts, pinning you down. You kick your legs, tug your body, and squirm beneath the figure's hold, but it offers you little room to move.

Desperate to see what's happening, you squint, prompting your vision to settle into clarity. Though you begin to wish it hadn't as a monstrous image sears into your mind. A hulking body with bulging muscles. Two dark horns jut from its forehead and curl like a ram's. You follow the horns back to the beast's furious brow, where you meet his soul-less, sable eyes.

Afraid to stare any longer, you turn away just as the red beast lowers his face. His lips hover over your ear, allowing his tongue to slither from its fang-lined mouth. The creature bellows like a feral tiger getting ready to launch into its prey. The shrill sound raises the skin on your neck and sends panic through your body. You attempt to calm yourself as teeth graze your skin, but the attempts are pointless. Your heart is pounding, ready to rip through your chest.

Seemingly aware of your fear—or maybe wanting to feel your breast—the demon places his hand over your heart. The action perplexes you but brings enough comfort to enable a plea. "Please let me go," you whisper.

His tongue responds by slithering down your neck. Wet tastebuds drag across. Trails of saliva are left behind. He licks one, two, three times, then grins, apparently satisfied with the taste of your delicate flesh.

"Please... let me go," you beg again, trying to reason with beast.

This time, his nostrils flare and his tongue lifts from your neck. A soft red glow exudes from his skin, casting light between the two of you. His torso pulls back and your arms freed. But you make no attempt to escape, for you're too busy marveling at the appendage that warms your belly and chest.

"Holy shit..." you let out in awe. "It's s-so—"

The beast interjects with a hair-raising roar. His screams terrorize every aspect of your being. Your mind and body shut down as his claws reach across your face. He covers your mouth with one hand and tears your clothes off with the other. Your legs are thrown open. He grinds against you, shoving his tip forward so that it hits the underside of your chin. You try to dodge, but he cuts into your cheek, stabilizing your head.

Your panicked mind races. I can't take this. It's way too big. He's going to kill me! The thought of his enormous cock being shoved into you fills your brain in a vivid manner. You can see it happening: his glowing penis tearing you from the inside out. The idea sends chills down your spine, snapping you back into the moment. "Please—let—me—go!" You kick, flail, and wring your body.

Angrily, the beast uncovers your lips and sinks his claws into your vertebrae. The weight of his body rises. He pulls you from underneath his straddle and lifts you into the air.

Face-down, you're shoved to the bed. His grip on your neck doesn't relent. He tugs upward like a puppet master, prompting you to scramble to your hands and knees. He grabs the base of his cock and pulls your head underneath. Staggered, your jaw drops. You could see it was big, but to feel the grandeur of it weighing down on you is extremely humbling. His crimson flesh easily covers the length of your face. Blood surges through it, pumping him towards a full erection.

The demon lets out a hearty chuckle while pulling your face closer to his shaft. His hold on your neck tightens as he prods you to worship him.

Cognizant of your helplessness, you begin kissing the underside of his cock. The color of his flesh glows through your eyelids as your lips tend to a patch of his skin. He cradles your face, easing your nerves. As a result, your tongue spills out to lick the under-surface of his cock. You make long, sloppy paths up his shaft, trying to reach as close to the top as you can. It's an act he seems to enjoy. He lets you know by filling the room with groans. The sound of which sets you on a mission: to completely wet his cock.

But the demon has ideas of his own. He pushes you backward, so that you're on your knees. He takes your wrist and places it on the end of his cock. Your hand is so comparatively small that you can't manage to get your fingers around his tip. Helpfully, he guides you, angling his penis upward so that it can be pinned to his stomach.

You get comfortable beneath him and hold the tip to his body. Mindful of your purpose, you lick, starting with the crease of his huge balls before traversing up his forearm-length shaft.

When you reach the top, you place your tongue under the joining of his tip. You flick and swirl, hoping to draw a reaction. Claws find the top and bottom of your head. They hold you in place. One of your hands cups the underside of his balls; you tap your fingers along the surface, evoking relieved grunts. Your other hand reaches around the center of his shaft; you can only get your grip around half of his girth, but still, you do your best to stroke.

With your tongue and hands all working for him, you look up. His dark eyes stare down at you. His brow has loosened since the last time you exchanged a glance. And his jagged mouth hangs open to let grunts escape.

You stop playing with his balls and bring your other hand to his shaft. In unison, both hands stroke. They plunge to the root of his cock, then pull up. Your mouth goes to his tip and spreads as wide as it can. You reach down, trying to encapsulate the full thing in your mouth. But you only make it about halfway down. "Fuckkk!" your voice pops as you release him. You wanted so badly to take it all.

Amidst your frustration, the demon lets out a haughty laugh. He takes your wrists and pulls your hands to where your tongue had previously been. He guides your hold down several hand-lengths, then pulls back up. Down, then up, down, then up. With his hands over yours, he shows you what he wants.

Confident in your ability to continue, he lets you carry on without assistance. You stroke his lumbering cock while staring at its glowing aura. Without being prompted, you press your lips to the tip, forming a pout against him.

The light from his skin turns your vision red. Intently, you stare, watching for shifts on his face. You apply more pressure to the circumference of his cock. Your stroking pace increases, causing the demon's brow to soften. You study his face as he drops his jaw and lets out a satisfied groan. Bestial as he may be, you recognize that facial expression. You know the direction his body is heading in.

You stroke his cock with an added level of urgency. Your hands go up and down on both sides; faster, faster, faster. You move your palms in a corkscrew motion. You twist and churn, desperate to extract his juices. The demon's body begins to twitch, and his groaning transforms into a continuous strand.

"Please cum for me, please cum for me, please cum for me," you repeat in a sultry voice.

His breath deepens. His legs shake. His head falls back. With your lips pressed to his tip, your mouth waits, ready to take in his juices. Pushing past the strain in your arms, you stroke at a dedicated pace. With his face pointing toward your bedroom ceiling, the great beast howls. His body jolts. His enormous cock throbs. His tip grows against your lips until his booming voice give way.

You apply siphoning pressure just as his seminal juices shoot into your mouth. Massive, warm globs of cum explode, coating the deepest reaches of your gut. The demon's head rears back as he sends another powerful wave of cum into you. The long, thick ropes flow down your throat, nesting in your stomach.

The demon pushes your hands away and strokes himself aggressively. He grabs you by the hair and pulls your lips from his cock. He looms over you and observes with a wild glare. Your esophagus is full. Cum is pooled in your mouth. Not wanting to spill a drop, you keep your head back and your eyes on him.

The demon's wrist moves up and down, unleashing the last wave of his juices. His cum splashes across the room. It lands in your hair. It falls on your brow. It covers your eyelids and the sides of your face. Your mouth hangs open, catching more of his milky serum. You're left with no choice but to breath from your nose as your lips are filled to the brim.

The beast enacts his final stroke and releases his cock, which falls to its natural position. He backs away, tries to catch his breath, and looks down with a nasty smirk. The expression is one of conquest, mixed with exhaustion and possibly appreciation. He holds your face and inspects your mouth as you internalize his cum. You swallow once, then again, then again, and again. It takes minutes for you to ingest it all. But finally, his cum has been completely absorbed.

With a grin, the beast pats your head. He grabs your tattered clothes from the ground and wipes the mess from your face. He stares deep into your eyes before taking a place in your bed. Even when curled up, he doesn't fit. But he doesn't seem to care. He takes you by the waist and pulls you in. You saddle yourself on his cock and his burly arms wrap around you. He brings a hand to your thumping heart, and the two of you lie there until his dark eyes come to a close.