Stranger on the Balcony

Story Info
She finds a mystery man on her balcony. 12 stories up.
5.7k words
4.57
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
514 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This story is about ANAL ONLY. No vaginal penetration occurs. It's also a bit of a 'mystery-stroker', in that there's some potentially supernatural things going on that isn't explained in any great detail. As always, read the tags before you begin reading to make sure that you're comfortable with them. The "first time" tag applies to anal sex in this case.

All of the characters in the story are eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted, including this one.

--- STRANGER ON THE BALCONY ---

A loud crash, seemingly out of nowhere, startled Sabrine so badly she spilled some of her scalding hot camomile tea - that her friend had recommended she'd drink to calm her nerves - onto her hand.

"FUCKING BITCH-TITS!" she yelled out loud, her squeaky voice piercing through her small apartment and probably reaching the outside world as well. Not that she cared. Lately, everything in her life seemed to be going wrong, from little annoyances to much bigger problems. Unpaid bills stacking up, her landlord's threat to evict her if she'd be late on rent again, and this irritating social worker she'd been talking with for more than six weeks now without getting any closer to receiving any aid, among other things. She just knew something bad was waiting to happen, and every day it seemed to get closer.

With a huff, she put the cup down on the table and stared at her reddening hand. Instead of running it under cold water, she got on her feet - her slippers dragging across the floor as she walked - and went to investigate the source of the noise. But nothing could have prepared her for what she found.

Despite living on the top floor, twelve stories up, there was a man laying there - sprawled across her balcony outside of the window - his face as pale as death, seemingly unconscious. It was as if he had fallen out of the winter sky itself!

The 27-year old woman gasped, momentarily unable to speak or breathe - her eyes wide open, her mind so confused that she thought she'd gone crazy, perhaps hallucinating. Had she finally lost her marbles, the stress taking her sanity prisoner? Maybe.Nevertheless, fearing he might be dead or in desperate need of medical attention, she ran to the door and out onto the balcony. The air was so cold she started shivering instantly. It wasn't snowing yet, but it could start any minute. Had he fallen from up on the roof? No, the angle was all wrong - it would be nearly impossible.

The man looked younger than Sabrine by a few years, early 20's - his hair black like a raven's wing, long enough to spread all around his head like a dark halo. He was wearing black, formal-looking clothes resembling something from the neo-gothic era, with no sign of any wounds or blood anywhere - and he was breathing slowly, as if he was in a peaceful slumber.

"H-Hey.. Are.. are you okay?" she asked him, trying to sound calm, even though she was beyond worried. "Do you need an ambulance?"

As if lulled by the sound of her voice, his eyes slowly opened and he blinked a couple of times. He was handsome - almost frighteningly so! - though the man had an unusual appearance. His skin was white as marble, and his eyes were two different colours. One a deep shade of blue, the other seemingly indigo. The two were similar enough that it required a double take before she noticed the difference. But his gaze was warm. Friendly. Inviting, even. He stared up at Sabrine, but remained silent, and made no effort to move.

"Did you hit your head?" She fidgeted nervously with the bracelet on her arm. "Do you know where you are?"

He blinked again and cocked his head a little bit, still lying down, but said nothing. He looked at her as if he didn't quite understand what was happening. Mirrored her confusion.

"Uhm.. You're.. You fell onto my balcony somehow, though I have no idea how.."

She waited for some kind of answer, but none came. The stranger just kept staring at her in silence. It was starting to freak her out, and so she decided to help him stand up, fearing he might be in some kind of shock or suffering from a concussion.

"Maybe you should come inside? You'll freeze to death out here. I'll call someone and get you some help." Sabrine wrapped her arms around herself, shuddering in the November night. But the man still didn't move, and just kept watching her silently, almost hypnotically. "Do you speak English?" she asked him slowly, enunciating every word, thinking that might help him understand. He seemed to be puzzled, but smiled at her words, as if he liked the sound of her voice. Perhaps attracted to it.

She offered the man her hand, almost expecting him not to take it, but he did. His fingers were soft like silk, and his skin was warm to the touch - almost feverish. With her assistance, he rose to his feet with an unnatural grace, without any visible signs of pain or fatigue. He stared down at her with an intensity that seemed unflinching - yet there was something gentle about it. Almost endearing. She wasn't used to being looked at with so much.. curiosity?

He didn't let go of her hand even as he stood up - instead, he simply held it gently, which felt strangely intimate. Sabrine's breath hitching as she gazed into those mismatched eyes of his - her own eyes wide in wonder. What was going on? Why did she feel so.. Weak, aroused, attracted, all at once? And why was her heart racing so fast, her thoughts swirling like a tempest storm? Her cheeks started heating up, despite her body feeling cold - as if two forces were struggling for dominance inside her. The longer he held onto her hand, the stronger the pull became - like gravity, drawing her closer and closer, as if they were both dancing together to inaudible music.

"So.." She started, taking a step back and letting go of his hand - looking away, feeling more than a little embarrassed. It felt like the two of them had just shared a romantic moment. "Uhm.. Do you have any idea how you ended up on my balcony?"

Another small smile reached his lips, but he gave no signs that implied he understood a single word she said. But it was obvious he understood her intentions, at least to some degree - as she gestured to him to follow, and he did as instructed.

"Listen, I don't know what's going on, but.. You're clearly in some kind of shock. Let me just.. Look for my phone and call the hospital, then I'll let you be on your way. If that's okay?"

She walked inside again, and he was on her trail like an obedient puppy, seemingly drawn to her much like she couldn't help but feel some sort of pull towards the stranger herself. Even when she sat down at her table, he stayed close by, staring at her intently - as if trying to say something. As if his eyes alone could speak a million words. As if he could read all her secrets. All her deepest desires. Suddenly, the urge to put her phone away and kiss him rose up within her, the sudden wave of desire so overwhelming she could barely stand it. She felt a sharp pulsating need between her legs - wetness slowly filling her panties, making them damp against her skin.

Where was all this coming from? Sabrine had never experienced these type of feelings with such intensity before, even in the throes of passion. Just being around him made her feel weak. Turned on. Lustful. With trembling hands, she put the phone down, and instead reached for her cup of tea - taking a sip, as if it would somehow ground her and bring her back to reality, but it didn't work. In fact, all it did was make her face heat up even more, her thoughts becoming blurrier and blurrier - clouding over with desire, need, and hunger - threatening to overwhelm her by the second.

She wanted him. Badly. She wanted to rip those extravagant clothes from his body, explore every inch of him with her fingers and her lips - caress him gently or maybe even a little roughly. To ride him like she had never ridden anyone before - to let him see what he did to her. How he made her feel. The feelings were too powerful. Overwhelming her. Making it hard for Sabrine to think straight, even if she wanted to.

It wasn't right, she knew that, but it was like he had cast some kind of spell over her - and she was enchained by his powerful aura of seduction. Yet the stranger looked so innocent. Almost angelic. He kept staring at her with friendly, gentle eyes. Eyes that promised endless bliss. Eyes that seemed to suck her in like a black hole.

"Who.. WHAT are you?" she mumbled quietly, reaching for his hand again, only to find his fingers wrapping around her own eagerly - holding onto them tight, as if to reassure her, calm her, comfort her. "You.. You can't be real.." Her thoughts seemed to fade away, lost in a fuzzy void. She was becoming more and more dazed, almost hypnotized by him - letting herself become weak. Powerless.Losing her will to resist him.

Sabrine stared at him in silence for several seconds, her mouth hanging open slightly as she searched for the right words. But there were none - and she knew that if she stayed near him for even a few seconds longer, she'd lose all her composure. With significant effort, she managed to pull her hand away from the handsome mystery man, and hurried into the bathroom, locking the door behind herself. Taking a few deep breaths, Sabrine turned towards the sink and splashed some cold water across her rose-coloured cheeks - the shock of it waking her up a little bit.

What was going on? Normally, she had always been in control of her feelings, at least to an extent - not like some of the women she knew who seemed to fall in love with everything that moved. But with this man, who seemingly had fallen out of the sky itself.. It was as if a switch had been flipped inside of her, and although some part of her understood that there was something incredibly unusual about this situation, it was near impossible to fight against it.

Though she didn't really believe in otherworldly things, she wasn't sure the man was an ordinary human - and for a brief moment, Sabrine once again entertained the idea that maybe he wasn't even real. That she might just be hallucinating as she originally had feared. But that didn't make any sense either. Everything else felt too vivid. Was he an angel of some sort? A god? And why did he look so fascinated by her? What did she do to deserve such attention from him? Had he ended up on her balcony by happenstance, or had he chosen her home deliberately?

The questions were many, and the answers void. "This.. This is all so insane.." She mumbled under her breath, leaning against the sink, her heart racing in her chest. All she could think of were those eyes, that piercing gaze of his. The way he looked at her as if he was just as curious as she was. And that small, but irresistible smile. "What the hell is happening? I'm losing it.." she whispered, turning back towards the mirror, staring at her own reflection.

Her hair was a little messed up - not matted, just in need of thorough brushing. She had lost weight since the summer - and she didn't have much to lose in the first place. She was a petite girl, small even by most standards - her frame slim, her waist narrow, her breasts little more than buttons with the slightest padding behind. Oh, how she had been envious of her friends during her teenage years. But her skin was fair, her eyes a striking green - like Granny Smith apples. Her face had a charming innocence to it - maybe a little mousey - yet also highly expressive.

"I can't deal with this right now." Sabrine mumbled to herself as she washed her hands with aloe-scented soap and dried them on a terrycloth. When she left the bathroom again, the strange man waited for her in the exact same spot she had left him in. He smiled at her again when he saw her - like they were old friends reunited after an absence of years. Like they knew each other from way back when.

Sabrine approached him slowly, her steps cautious. He drew closer too, but didn't mirror her hesitation. Instead, he seemed to take the look in her eye as an invitation, and suddenly pulled her closer. With one brief, graceful movement his arms were wrapped around her.. And then, almost immediately, one of his hands found her plump, round bottom. She gasped quietly in surprise, feeling him cup her butt cheek through her skirt's fabric, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"H..hey! What are you doing?" Her heart started racing even faster than before, and her cheeks were burning with shame and embarrassment. Yet, when she looked up into his eyes, it felt so natural to give in to him. She reached out and touched him - her fingers tracing his cheek slowly - tracing the lines of his jaw and neck. There were no hints of any facial hair. "You.. You're beautiful.." she whispered quietly, brushing away a stray strand of hair that had fallen in front of his face. "I should really take you to the hospital.. To make sure you are alright." But she made no effort to move. Mesmerized, she just kept staring at him. Wanting to kiss him.

Slowly, gently, his hand found it's way underneath her skirt, and pulled her panties to the side - then instantly began to massage her anus in an affectionate but inappropriate manner. Before she could even object, a finger had founds its way inside, her tight sphincter squeezing down hard on him - and her whole body shuddered with a sudden rush of pleasure.

"Oohh.. no no no!" she whispered to herself, looking away and closing her eyes. "This isn't right.. We can't do this.. I don't even know who you are.. And how did you know I was.. Ah! How did you know?" Sabrine felt dizzy with lust. Anal sex was her most taboo sexual fantasy - so secretive that she had never dared telling anyone about it, including previous partners, because she feared they might judge her. Yet here he was, the mystery man somehow sensing it being her weakness, like an animal cornering its prey. Gently, he drew a moan from Sabrine's lips as he caressed the spot inside her she had never let a man touch before. He pressed his body closer to hers, and she noticed he was hard, rubbing his erection against her hip. Well-hung, the long shaft covered by the cotton fabric of his suit pants.

"I can't.." Her voice broke down as she began to tremble with desire. "I don't know.. If I can do this.. If I should do this.. But.." Struggling for control over herself and her own urges, her thoughts were in disarray as the finger inside of her ass started moving faster - penetrating deeper - making her loins tingle with arousal. She bent forward a little bit so that the stranger got an even better angle of approach, spreading her legs slightly - and as she looked up at him, her defenses faltering, she somehow knew that if she didn't interrupt this right away he'd soon have his cock buried deep inside of her bottom. "Wait, stop.. please stop." she begged, taking a small step away from him - but his other hand went around her waist, his arms wrapping tightly around her, holding her in place. As if he knew she'd regret it if she stopped this now.

"I.. I need you to take me seriously. You fell from the sky or something, I.. I'm not sure what's going on. I can't do this!"

Slowly, he pulled his finger from her forbidden hole, removed his hand from underneath her skirt, and took a step back. Still mute, he tilted his head to the side once more, his expression puzzled. Sabrine instantly felt conflicted about it. Felt empty without him touching her. But as she let out a deep breath, and took a step towards him once more, he raised the finger that had just been inside of her rear up to her mouth, and looked at her expectantly. Was he..? He wanted her to taste it!

Sabrine locked her eyes with his miss-matched ones, then opened her mouth - hesitating only briefly before licking his finger clean, tasting the salty-sweet juice of her tight anus upon her tongue. The moment she did, a new wave of desire washed over her, turning her legs weak - almost giving her trouble standing upright. He grabbed onto her, preventing her from losing her balance, and then just held her close as her tongue continued to dance with his middle digit. The stranger's hands stroked her back lovingly, as if trying to calm her down, making her heart flutter wildly. And when he withdrew his hand from her face, and slowly reached down yet again - likely to begin playing with her bottom anew - Sabrine's last bastion of resistance fell. She just closed her eyes, bent forward against his strong frame, and let herself be taken by him.

He took advantage of her lost control, pushing her skirt up with one swift motion and lowering the fabric of her panties to expose her bare bottom. Then, his fingers touched her sensitive sphincter yet again, rubbing her ring of muscle in slow circles - massaging the spot inside of her ass, making Sabrine shudder and tremble in his arms as if she was about to faint. The sensations were overwhelming - even more than she had imagined they could possibly be - making her bite her lower lip to prevent herself from crying out too loudly.

"W-Why my butt..?" She asked him weakly, but all he did was smile at her, his eyes full of compassion, lust and adoration. "It's not.. Appropriate," She continued, not knowing what else to say, but gasped again as she felt his fingertip slip deeper inside her tight orifice, probing around inside her bowels, caressing warm, tender flesh that hadn't been touched like that by anyone but herself before.

Did he know she played with herself this way when she masturbated? Did he somehow know about her fetish for anal sex? Did he just see something in her eyes? Read it in her thoughts? Or maybe it was simply instinct that led him to do what he did - that told him where she liked to be touched most.

He gently nudged his finger in even deeper - twisting and turning, making her moan and mewl in pleasure - her thoughts swirling away into a pool of mush. Before she even realized what was happening, he had three fingers deep inside of her, stretching rectum wide open and filling her up completely. The sensation of being filled so intimately was amazing, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her body - so much so that Sabrine was worried her legs might give out under her any second now. Yet she loved every moment of it.

"It feels.. Too good.. Please.." she begged him quietly, not even sure what she was truly asking him for. Did she actually want him to stop? Then why wasn't she fighting it at all?. "A-At least take me to bed first!" she insisted, feeling her cheeks turn crimson. If he understood what she was saying, he didn't show it. He just kept going at his slow but relentless pace - fingering her anus with care, caressing her insides with the pads of his fingers, his other hand on her lower back, holding her upright as she kept whimpering.

He pulled his hand from her bowels and brought it up to her face - smearing her own anal juices on her lips - and the slimy substance made her feel incredibly naughty. Sabrine wanted to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing, but she couldn't muster the strength to argue with him. Instead, she submitted, licked her lips clean and looked into those enchanting eyes of his. They seemed so inviting, so warm. His gaze was soothing, comforting her. Telling her everything would be alright.

"Come.." She stepped out of her wine red French-cut undergarments, leaving them to grace the hallway floor, before taking him by the hand to her bedroom. Her knees were still shaking when they reached it. Standing by the foot of the bed, she turned towards him again - a shy expression on her face. The moment she did, his arms were around her again, one of his hands finding her plump, pillowy bottom once more.

"Please.. Wait.." She pleaded, pulling her shirt up and off in a quick motion - throwing it onto the chair by her lacquered desk. Her tiny breasts were capped by large areolas, each tipped by a nipple that had grown rigid from arousal. With the way he was watching her, it felt like he was waiting for something - for her initiative, perhaps? - so she slowly lowered herself onto the bed, crawling onto it on her hands and knees, removing her skirt and wiggling her butt at him teasingly. It felt embarrassing but when verbal communication didn't seem particularly fruitful, gestures were all Sabrine had to work with.

Devinter
Devinter
514 Followers
12