Stranger on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to undress himself - slowly, as if he had all the time in the world - revealing his pale, muscled body bit by bit. His torso was lean and muscular, with strong shoulders and wide, well-defined pecs. The chiseled outlines of his abdominal muscles could be seen even through the white shirt he was wearing - and as it fell from his shoulders, Sabrine noticed his arms were just as defined. The whole, combined package was almost too perfect. Like looking at a piece of art that was intended for private eyes only.

Her butt was still on full display for him, and he kept looking at it as he removed his clothes, making her feel both exposed and aroused. Somewhere deep inside of her a silent almost non-existent voice kept banging at her senses asking: "What the hell is going on? None of this makes sense!" - but Sabrine was so wet that her lovejuices began running down the inside of her thighs.

Finally, he stood naked in front of her - his cock long, thick, and hard - standing straight up in front of his groin like an ivory staff, ready to penetrate her deepest, most sacred hole. As her eyes fell upon his member, her mouth watered in anticipation - her heart skipping a beat or three. She didn't have time to contemplate what he might do, before he climbed onto the bed behind her - and without the slightest bit of hesitation or warning, his large glans rubbed against her overflowing pussy to soak up her natural lubrication, before pushing it against her little rosebud.

"This is really happening.." she gasped out loud, glancing over her shoulder at him - watching him push into her tiny opening. Sabrine squealed, pressing her face against her pillow and trying to calm down - to relax - to not panic, but it was all for naught.She had dreamt of this moment for all of her adult life, and there it was. In one quick motion, he was inside of her - stretching her out wider than any toy she had used before, and reaching so much deeper. He was enormous - so big that she forgot to breathe as he made his way inside - reaching places in her rectum she didn't know existed before that moment. Her whole body shuddered, a deep, long moan - far more sultry than any she could remember emitting before escaped her lips as he pushed himself in to the hilt.

"H-Holy fuuuck! Ahh!" Her eyes were wide with shock for but a moment, then her lids fluttered shut as she fell forward against the bed and cried out in ecstasy - her back arched like a drawn bow. He just kept still, and he watched her reaction in fascination, as if he was observing some new species, unaware that he was the source of all her bliss. Or perhaps he was just waiting for her to get used to his size? She wasn't sure - but he stayed like that for some time, until Sabrine couldn't take it anymore, her face still buried in her mattress.

"A-Am I supposed to.. Move on my own?" Quickly, she reminded herself that he probably had no idea what she was saying. So she had to communicate non-verbally, and began rocking her hips forward and back - making him grind into her at a slow, gentle pace. He responded by taking his hands off her hips and reaching up towards her shoulder blades instead - wrapping them around her to, pulling her up on her knees, her back against his chest. This caused his cock to burrow into her even further..

"Oohhh god.." She moaned out loud. He was so large and so deep inside that the outline of his cock was visible even through the skin of her abdomen. His member felt amazing in her rectum - each little movement a delightful gift, giving her a level of pleasure she had never experienced before. Sabrine could barely believe how turned on she was by the way he was using her bottom. Her pussy was empty and throbbing, but she didn't mind - this was all about anal pleasure. All that mattered was the feeling of the mysterious stranger's muscular arms wrapping around her petite frame, his huge cock fucking her from behind with a gentle rhythm. "I.. It's too good.. It's too much.." she whimpered, looking at the ceiling with a flushed face, and she slowly began to cry in joy.

He did not speak a word - just kept going, touching all the right spots inside her, bringing her more pleasure than she had ever experienced before by a mile.Every new thrust sent Sabrine higher and higher. He made love to her like it was the most important thing in the world, and the orgasm was inevitable. "So good.. So much better than my pussy.. You're going to make me cum with my ass.." Rolling her hips to meet his thrusts as best as she could, Sabrine felt the tears slowly running down her face as she looked back at him.

He stared back, seemingly content - loving even. His eyes bore into hers with a passionate heat that could not be described with words. It was as if he had sensed this part of her nature from the very beginning; as if he was made for her alone. The two of them, perfect together. The sound of their humps were rather obscene, wet and messy, making a slurping noise every time his member slid out - only to plunge deep inside her guts again moments later, his tip bumping against the deepest point of her rectum each time.

Sabrine wanted to delay her climax. To enjoy the feeling for longer. But she was overwhelmed by the euphoric pleasure - by being filled so completely. "A-ah! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" She cried out loud as her orgasm suddenly struck into her, shaking her body to the very core and turning her brain into a puddle. Her entire body went limp as her muscles flexed involuntarily, but he kept holding her up, fucking her through it. Tightly held against his porcelain skin, he drove her further up the peak of heavenly bliss - and then over the edge in a way she didn't think possible. It was so good the first orgasm immediately rolled into another, and for the briefest of moments, Sabrine thought she might pass out.

But he wasn't done. As soon as the initial surges had passed, he picked up speed once again - making Sabrine cry out with each thrust - gasping for breath - and the harder he fucked her, the more she enjoyed it. "I.. Oh god! I can't! Too much!" - But he did not slow down. He didn't stop at all. He just kept on going, over and over and over again. His pace was relentless, his stamina incredible. She enjoyed being dominated so much. Begging and pleading for mercy, but still craving more. "I can't.. It's too much!" she sobbed quietly as the pleasure grew even more intense than before, her heart racing in her chest like a galloping stallion.

A third climax came swiftly upon the first two, and Sabrine fell apart with an intense cry of pure delight shaking in the strong embrace of this mysterious man from above, who had chosen to give her everything she needed. Her inner walls began to tremble and clench up around him as she reached nirvana, the sensations becoming so intense that they were almost unbearable - a tsunami of bliss washing over her as if the entire ocean had found its way into her heart and soul.

Finally, when she was spent - when there was nothing left for him to take - he released her shoulders, pulling back and flipping her onto her back, taking his cock out of her rectum all at once with a perverted sound. It made her cry out, and he left her hole gaping wide, feeling empty without him inside. He moved his throbbing cock over towards her mouth, and she looked up at him with half-lidded, dreamy eyes - licking her lips slowly, letting him know that she was happy to play along.

As his member pressed against her lips, her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock - tasting herself upon him - tasting the musky sweetness of her own bottom, a strong but pleasant flavour. She let her tongue circle his shaft slowly - wanting her taste buds to experience every little bit of him and of her anal juices, before finally taking him into her mouth and sucking on his head hungrily. He was big Sabrine could barely fit a third inside, but he did not seem to mind. Instead, his hands found her hair, caressing it gently as she serviced him. Before long, he withdrew his cock again, and laid himself down next to her.

"Y-You're not going to cum?" She asked him with wide, slightly shameful eyes. Using the comforter, she wiped away a few tears from her face. His cock was still as hard as steel, pointing at her as if challenging her. He remained motionless, waiting for her to make the next move. Sabrine looked at his huge cock in amazement, baffled that she'd been able to take such a monstrous thing inside of herself just mere minutes ago. And yet, when she glanced back up at him, there seemed to be some kind of expectation in his eyes. He wanted more, but Sabrine was all out of energy. She could barely move, much less perform.

Resting her head on a pair of stacked pillows, she pushed her face into the crook of his neck and draped one leg across his body. "Hey.. What.. What are you?" She asked him quietly, trying to catch her breath as she nuzzled his neck affectionately. "Are you an angel?" But he simply kissed her forehead gently and stroked her hair - running his fingers through it, caressing her cheek with his thumb. His tenderness was so heartwarming she nearly cried again. "Give me a moment to rest, please.. Then I'll take care of you.."

He smiled at her as they lay together, Sabrine closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch and soothing embrace. She knew something strange was going on, but in her tired state of mind, she didn't care much about that now. Instead, she enjoyed this little bit of bliss. He was being so affectionate with her. So delightful. Her heart fluttered a little and her cheeks burned as she imagined herself sitting on his cock, riding him hard, but she was so sleepy. So instead, after a few minutes, she spun around and became his little spoon, wiggling her bottom against him suggestively, and let her fatigue take over.

Instantly, she found herself full of his cock once more. And the slow rhythm he began to hump her in made her feel so warm - so cared for - that she eventually just closed her eyes and let herself be rocked by his hips. It felt amazing, but somehow also peaceful and reassuring - as if he was comforting her, making her forget about troubles in her life

Sabrine lost track of time, uncertain how long they stayed like that. He would slide in and out of her so slowly and gently that she found herself half-asleep, yet moaned with delight all the same. Eventually, he slowed down until he simply stopped moving at all, but still held her tightly in his embrace - stroking her arms and shoulders with his manly hands, much like a tentative lover. His massive erection was still inside of her. She couldn't tell if it was minutes or hours later, but Sabrine felt herself drifting off into sleep as if pulled under by some irresistible current. In her last moments before falling asleep, she pushed her body backwards against him, making sure he was lodged as deeply within her bottom as she could manage to take it. Then, with a smile on her face, she fell asleep.

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading.

12