Stranger on the Tube

Story Info
Diary of a secret slut.
4.1k words
4.44
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diary's some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

London Tube.

I'd been visiting friends in London and was making my way back to Kings Cross. It was a sweltering Friday afternoon in late July. The bars were full of people who had finished work early and were ready to enjoy a hot summer weekend. I'd not long been back off holiday so my skin was particularly tanned my nipples darkened from topless sunbathing in the Med like the rest of the Spanish locals. Being honest I was feeling myself. I knew I looked good. Lingering looks, heads turning, a lot of attentive men whenever I might need a door holding open or a drink to be bought. It had been a fun couple of days. I headed for my tube the hot air swirling through the tunnels doing nothing to cool me down. I had on my favourite dress of the summer. Thin cream cotton material with little rose buds. 5 buttons up the front, 3 done up trying to contain my delicious juicy tits. No bra. In certain lights you can see the clear outline of my nipples, especially now they had gotten darker than usual from the tan. I enjoyed seeing men and women tbf stare a little too long. Locking eyes with them when they eventually decided to look up. Cocking a suggestive brow. Did you enjoy that?

As I walk onto the tube, I spot the perfect fuck. Just my type. He looked fresh from one of the City bars. Eyes lit after a couple of beers in the sun. Expensive looking suit. Jacket off, no tie, a couple buttons undone. Crisp white shirt rolled up at the sleeves exposing some impressive forearms. I don't know why but I have a thing about forearms. I think if I saw a photo of just someone's forearms I'd be able to tell you if I wanted to fuck them or not. Rugby players build, more than likely privately educated, thinks he's god's gift to women. Instantly I want to make him want me. Potentially a selfish fuck but my tight sweet pussy has been able to adjust even the most narcissistic men. They couldn't wait to get down on their knees and lap up as much of my delicious cunt as possible.

As I step into the carriage the cold air conditioning hits me. A welcome surprise over my hot skin. Not something I have come to expect on the tube. I feel my nipples harden under the blast from the cold air and goosebumps form across my body. The look I get from the hot suit across the carriage doesn't help. His eyes are all over me. Hungrily taking it all in. I'm waiting for eye contact. Looking through my lashes, submissive but seductive. When I'm happy his eyes are locked on mine, I tilt my head to the side, cock an eyebrow and bite down on my lower lip. Without breaking eye-contact I walk towards him and then step back to lean against the inner carriage of the tube. He's sat down facing me with the perfect view to feast his eyes over what he likes.

His confidence is a turn on. Probably the couple of beers inside him. As the train pulls off to it's next station our eyes still haven't left each other. For me this is unusual. I know the game but so many men will become suddenly shy and break eye contact even though you know they would give their right arm to fuck you. This guy is different. He's not backing down. He's egging me on, to play more. Who will break first. I can already feel my panties starting to get wet. Something you should know. When I get turned on, I get very, very wet. Men love when I tell them how wet they got me. That I've never been this wet before in my life. But in reality even a hot breath on my neck can get me going. My body is finely tuned to accepting pleasure and getting off.

A crowd of people enter the carriage at the next station and the hot suit kindly gives up his seat. He still hasn't dropped our eye contact and now he's stood over me sharing the metal rail above my head. His hand grazed my still rock hard nipple as he went to grab the rail. I let out a little gasp. I see a smile start to form at one side of his mouth. I'm sure he did it on purpose. We're now less than a foot a part. I can feel his hot breath as he towers over me. The perfect view down my cleavage. I'm giving my best doe eyes. Looking up through my lashes. He's licking his licks, looking like he's ready to devour me. I have to squeeze my thighs together.

At the next station even more people pile into the train. We get pushed deeper into the end of the carriage. For the first time we lose eye contact and I get turned around. My back is to his chest. He gets his first opportunity to see me from behind. I push my ass back into his groin. He lightly holds me by my waist and guides my position. I can feel his hard cock pressing into me. I lean my head back against his chest and arch my back, ass still pressing against his crotch. He's got the perfect view down my body. I feel a heavy breath down my front. An agitated sigh/grumble that screams he's frustrated that he can't do all the dirty things his mind is thinking in front of all these onlookers in the carriage. As the train settles there is more room for me to move. I turn back around to face him. Trailing my eyes down his body to his crotch. I know he's watching my face. Even though I'm fully focused on the huge bulge in his trousers. I run a finger along the long hard length of his cock. Then another stroke with my whole hand. This time looking back up and biting my bottom lip as we make eye contact again. My chest is heaving trying to catch my breath. My nipples are aching to be teased. I can feel my juicy pussy pooling in my panties. I need him to fuck me.

We pull into my stop and I want him to follow me.

"Bye daddy." I whisper in his ear and turn to walk away. Glancing over my shoulder before I leave the train with the best come fuck me eyes I can muster. As I step off the train I look ahead. I will not look back. If he wants me, he'll come get me. About 100 meters through the tunnels I feel a hot towering presence following me and get into my stride. As I slow down it slows down. As I speed up it speeds up. We've covered another 200 meters and still no contact. Fuck, what if it's not him. What if he chickens out. I'll need to find somewhere to play with myself. I won't be able to wait the extra couple of hours until I'm home.

Another 200meters and I feel a strong hand grip on my left arm. And before I know what's happening I'm being pulled into a disabled toilet. My hot suit pushes me onto the door to close and lock it behind us.

His eyes look rabid, the whisper of fear in the back of my mind is enough to make my pussy weep even more. I don't know what this guy could do to me, who he is, what he could be interested in. But this is all part of the thrill. Getting a guy so worked up that he would

follow a complete stranger and pin her to the wall in dirty tube toilet to potentially get his cocked sucked. Mmmmmmm.

My back is still against the toilet door. His arms above either side of my head towering over me. "Are you a cock tease, little girl?" His hot eyes boring into mine. He likes to be in control. He sees me as his prey now.

"Yes, daddy." I say as sultry and submissive as I can muster. His right hand slips down and starts undoing the last couple of buttons on my dress. He cups a hand in each side, squeezing and stroking each nipple with his thumb so both breast sit fully exposed out of my dress. Nipples like bullets aching for more attention. My chest heaving with my quickened heart rate. "Good girl." he whispers in my ear. Taking in the full picture of my delicious tits.

His hand trails down my stomach and under my dress. Fingertips grazing up my thigh slowly. I clench my thighs together waiting for him to touch me. His fingers stroke over my dripping wet panties. "Fuck!!" He breaths out of his nose. "You're dripping for me."

"Yes,daddy."

He slides his fingers inside and starts stroking my swollen clit. I quietly moan. His fingers are covered in my juices within seconds.

"Can I taste it daddy?" I see a little smile start to form at the side of his mouth again. I know I've got him.

"You're a greedy little slut aren't you? Daddy hasn't even had a taste yet."

"Please daddy?"

He brings his glistening wet fingers up to my mouth. Watches as I devour my juices.

"Mmmmmm, thank you daddy."

"Good girl. Now it's daddy's turn."

"Yes, daddy."

"Now I want you to get these perfect hard nipples covered in your sweet pussy come. I want to see them glistening for daddy. And make sure you don't get distracted and start playing with yourself. It's time to please daddy."

"Yes, daddy."

He scruntches up the front of my dress so my white cotton thong with lace edges is exposed. The material has gone almost translucent in the front where my pussy juices have pooled in the crotch. You can see the outline of my wet pussy clearly. He takes a step back and starts to undo his belt, button and fly as I do what he asks. He starts to slowly stroke his huge thick cock. I bite my bottom lip taking in his size and finishing off my assigned slut task.

"Are you pleased daddy?"

"Yes, you look like the perfect little slut."

"Mmmmmmm, thank you daddy."

He steps towards me, stroking his cock in one hand, the other hand guiding one of my hard wet nipples to his mouth so he can finally taste me. He teases and bites my nipples until all my pussy juices are lapped up. My pussy feels like it's about to explode already. I take over stroking his cock, while his other hand is now free to travel down inside my wet panties. He slides a thick finger inside me, and then another, and then another. I gasp in his ear. As he starts to fuck my pussy with his hand. His teeth still biting and teasing my nipples.

"Such a tight little pussy!"

"Yes, daddy. Can I come for you daddy?"

"No, you greedy little slut you can only come when daddy gives you permission."

I try to catch my breath and slow down the orgasm building deep inside me.

"Yes,daddy."

He slides his fingers out and greedily sucks them dry in my face.

"Do I taste good daddy?"

"Yes baby. Are you ready to please daddy some more?" I nod. He slaps my face and grabs me, squeezing my chin and guiding it closer to his face. "You say yes daddy. If you want to be a good fucking slut, you need to answer me!" he demands.

"Yes,daddy."

My pussy throbs. I love a strict daddy. I've never known anyone know so quickly exactly what I've wanted like him before.

He pushes me to my knees. He continues to stroke his thick cock. I lick my lips. It's exactly what I've been dying for. I go to take over from him but again he slaps my face. This time grabs me by the hair and pulls me back.

"Did I give you permission little slut?"

"No daddy."

"Take off your dress and thong, like a good slut."

"Yes daddy."

I do as he says. As I slide my wet thong down my legs my pussy juices smear down my thighs.

He grabs me round the face again. Bringing his mouth inches from mine.

"You see that mirror behind you."

"Yes daddy."

"I want to watch your pussy drip for me while you choke on my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"Make sure that pussy is in the air!"

He leans over me and spanks my left ass cheek. Leaving a red hand print I can see in the mirror.

"Open your mouth, greedy little slut!"

I open my mouth and spread out my tongue for him to slap his thick cock against.

"Good girl. Now suck my balls."

I reach for his cock to manoeuvre my mouth in the right position. He grabs me back by the hair again.

"Hands behind your back if you can't be trusted!"

I hold my hands behind my back. And lower my head to get the right scope on his balls. His thick cock, rock hard resting across my face as I consume him. I know this is what he wanted to see really. His big cock stifling my breathing.

"You look like such a greedy little slut."

"Yes daddy."

"Now I want to see you get it all wet, take it in your mouth."

I trail my tongue up his shaft from his balls to the tip and spread my lips around his thick girth. Little by little, slowly at first I work my way down his rock hard cock. Saliva is pooling round my lips and every time I pop it out my mouth I let the saliva drip out my mouth onto his shaft which then continues to drip down my huge tits.

I love sucking dick. Making sure I keep eye contact while I hold their prize possession in my mouth. This is where I prove my abilities as a greedy little slut. I know he can't wait to push me down onto his cock, making me choke on his perfect dick. I feel my wet pussy dripping down my thighs. The only time he looks away is to check the mirror. His cock pulses every time he does. I know he can't wait to be in me. He holds me down on his cock. My throat constricting around it. He moans out. My pussy pulses. He lets me take a breath and then pushes me down again. He looks like he could explode in my mouth any minute.

"Good girl."

He lets me off and I greedily lap around his thick shaft. His cock is dripping, saliva is stringing from my lips to my nipples.

"Are you going to come for me daddy?"

I lick my lips like a slutty porn star.

"I'm going to come down that pretty little face."

"Please daddy." I beg

"But first I need that tight little cunt wrapped around my cock."

He pulls me to my feet and bends me over the sink. I arch my back, legs slightly apart, pushing my sweet pussy in the air.

"Good girl."

We make eye contact in the mirror. He knows I'm waiting. His cock is still rock hard. My pussy aches for him to fuck me.

"Please daddy."

He strokes a hand across my left ass check and that spanks down hard. My pussy clenches. I can feel the red burn on my ass cheek.

"Wait, you greedily little slut!"

"Yes daddy."

I clench my thighs together. He spanks me hard again on the other cheek.

"Stay still!"

"Yes daddy." My voice is pleading for him to fuck me.

He stands directly behind me. Hips level with mine. He lightly stokes his hands down my hips. I gasp. His stare on my pussy could make me come. The waiting is killing me. I feel more pussy juices trickle down my inner thigh. He runs a single finger across the edge of my slick pussy. I moan out. Which he knew was going to happen. He reacts as quick as lightening a smile at the side of his face as he spanks me again. My ass will be red raw

"You're not going to come until I let you. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

He starts stroking my ass again, I'm waiting for him to spank me again but he finally gives me what I want. His hard thick cock crashes into my pussy. I'm so wet, the feeling as he fills me sends me over the edge. Stretching my tight pussy around his thick girth, I moan out in pleasure. I tease and squeeze my hard nipples to distract from the throbbing between my legs.

"Good girl. You take daddy's dick, like a good little slut!"

My back is arched and he leavers himself deeper and deeper into my pussy. Hand in my hair straining me back.

"Daddy, please let me come!"

I honestly don't think I can take it much more. The build up has been so intense. I feel like I'm going to squirt all over his cock.

"I tell you when you can come!" he bites in my ear as he spanks my other ass cheek.

"Spread your ass cheeks, I want to be deeper inside you."

I do as he says. Not thinking I could feel anymore full. But he goes harder. Slapping deeper inside me. Fingers digging further into my hips as he uses it to drive himself more. I push back on his thick cock as much as I can take. Stifling the moans that want to explode out my mouth.

"Greedy for a big cock, little slut."

"Yes daddy."

I can't help it, i reach for my pussy and start to tease my clit. I'm sure it's twice the size it normally is. I start to moan louder. Circling and teasing the orgasm ready to explode.

We meet eyes again in the mirror. I can see he's pleased he caught me. That dirty smile starts to form at the side of his mouth. Now he gets to punish me more.

"Naughty little slut." He jeers

He clasps my hands at the base of my back with one big hand so I can't touch my pussy. He pulls me up straighter so he can grab me round the neck with the other hand.

"Dirty little slut." He goes from holding my throat to slapping across my bouncing tits

"Greedy little slut." Again between my throat a slap across my hard nipples. My whole body overwhelmed with pleasure

"Your going to come now, all over my big thick dick, fucking your tight little cunt."

"Yes daddy."

Another slap across my tits as they bounce with the rhythm of his deep thrusts. My pussy is ready to explode.

He drives himself deeper inside, he holds my chin up and locks eyes with me in the mirror.

"Come for daddy, my greedily little slut!"

He watches as I come undone. My pussy clenching around his cock as he keeps fucking me. My insides explode with pleasure and with all of my senses on high alert. As I come down off the high I'd been chasing all afternoon. My own dirty little smile crosses my face as we lock eyes again in the mirror.

"Come for me daddy?"

He grunts and I feel him pulse, trying to hold off the climax that has been building for him.

His thrusts become harder and more powerful, making each one count.

12