Stranger on the Tube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love the feel of my tight little pussy, don't you daddy?"

He grunts again and sinks his fingers deeper into my waist. Watching his muscles clench in his jaw. I know my pussy must feel so good.

"I can't wait to taste you daddy."

He grabs my right breast, the same tight grip that's digging into my waist. I know I'm going to be bruised later. Another hard slap across my bouncing tits.

"Mmmmmmmm, thank you daddy."

"I'm going to ruin this tight little cunt!"

"You're stretching me so good daddy."

I hitch my right knee to the side and onto the sick. Leaning forward and reaching round to spread my big curved ass cheeks again, so he can get even deeper inside me.

His breaths become even more exaggerated as he pumps himself deeper and deeper. My pussy clenching around his length. I want taste his come so bad.

"My pussy feels so good stretched around your big thick cock daddy."

I know I have him. His jaw muscles are twitching. His whole body straining to keep from exploding inside me.

"Greedy slut get on your knees and open your mouth for daddy!"

I do as he says eager for him to come down my pretty little face. I open my mouth and spread my tongue for him. Literally a couple strokes of his hand and his hot come is squirting dramatically out of his throbbing cock. Dripping on my tongue down my chin onto my delicious tits.

"Mmmmmmm thank you daddy." I moan. Collecting come with my fingers and sucking them dry for daddy.

"You are a greedy little slut!" he praises with that dirty little smile at the side of his face.

"Mmmmmm, Thank you daddy." I show him my cum covered tongue and greedily swallow down. Beads of his hot climax still proudly displayed on my face and heaving tits.

12