Stranger Sex

Story Info
A Hotwife is blindfolded and has sex with a stranger.
6k words
4.36
17k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet C about six months ago on Twitter. I'm calling her C to keep her identity secret. The events of this story are about what happened after she contacted me.

I have an active Twitter account with a large number of followers. My account has a good number of sexy women and couples who follow me. One afternoon, I received a DM from a follower. It was C. I noticed she lived in the same state as me. As it turns out, she not only lived in the same state but lived in a neighboring city.

C is a sexy blonde who is about forty years old. She is a housewife. She is a mom with a few kids and has a loving husband. C has a naughty side. A naughty side that her husband has seen, but this is not a side of her that many others know about.

"We live fairly close to each other, maybe ten minutes away." I messaged her through Twitter.

"Yes, we are close to each other. Tell me about you." C messaged me.

We messaged off and on for a few days. It was a nice conversation. Unlike most of my followers on Twitter, C lived close to me and there was a real possibility of meeting. This changes things a good amount. You start thinking about them differently knowing you could actually meet.

My Twitter account is completely sexual. So is hers. She was new on Twitter. I have had my profile much longer and have more followers. It wasn't long before the messaging turned sexual.

She sent me a pic of her body. I sent her one of mine. She has an amazing body. Her body is tone. She looked athletic. I loved the way she dressed in her pics, she looked very fashionable.

"So what are you looking for on Twitter?" I messaged her.

"Well, my husband and I started this account so we could play as a couple. Unfortunately he hasn't been involved in the account since setting it up." C replied.

"I understand. So you are now on here solo? You looking to play solo as well?" I asked.

"Originally, we were going to meet another woman, then maybe another man. I thought we were going to play as a couple. Since that didn't happen, I guess, yes, I'm open to playing solo at this point." C messaged.

C and I continued to message. She told me her turn ons. She told me about things she had done, and things she still wanted to do. I found her to be incredible sexual. She is daring. She is fun. She seems willing to take risks.

"Have you ever been blindfolded? Tied up?" I asked.

"I want to be!" C replied.

"Would that turn you on? To be blindfolded and not completely sure who is in front of you? Or who is fucking you?" I asked.

"Fuck! I would love that! It's turning me on just thinking about it!" C answered.

"Let's do it then!" I told her.

"I'm game!" She replied. "I'm getting a hotel room tomorrow."

"Hotel room?" I asked.

"Yes, my husband and I are going out tomorrow night. We have kids at home and sometimes we like to get a room, so we can really get into fucking. I guess you have to do what you have to do when you have kids at home." C answered.

"I understand. I can see how a kid banging on the bedroom door can kill the mood." I replied.

"I get the room earlier in the day. My husband and I don't use it until that evening. Maybe we could use it earlier that day?" C asked.

"I like that. What time will you get the room?" I asked.

"Maybe about noon or one. And...if I were to invite you up, how would you want things to go?" C asked.

In my time messaging C, I had been completely open about my turn ons. She knew I loved to be dominant. She knew I loved a woman who dressed up. She knew I loved to push limits. I was getting so hard just at the thought of having my way with her.

"Are you willing to be my sex toy for the afternoon?" I asked.

"Completely! Just tell me what you want." C answered.

I paused for a moment. I had always loved the idea of fucking a complete stranger. C wasn't a stranger, but in a way, she was. It's like the best of all worlds. She was someone who I felt like I knew intimately based on our conversations, but also someone I had never actually met. She is someone I didn't really have any ties too.

"I want you to meet me at the hotel tomorrow. I want you to wear some sexy high heels, thigh highs, and a tight and short black dress or skirt." I told her.

"I can do that. I have the perfect dress and heels to wear. You want me to wear thigh highs too? Sexy! Maybe lingerie underneath the dress." She answered.

"I'll leave the lingerie part to you. Maybe just thigh highs and panties." I told her.

"Any other requests? You want me to bring my toy bag?" She asked.

"Actually, yes, and yes. There is more, and I want you to bring your toy bag." I told her.

"Good, I love toys. What else do you want?" She asked.

"I want you to bring a blindfold and ties for your wrists and ankles. When I message you that I'm at the hotel, I want you to put the latch in the door so it stays open and blindfold yourself. I want to walk into the hotel room and see you sitting on the edge of the bed, blindfolded. I'm then going to have my way with you." I told her.

"I love this. Yes sir, I can do that!" C answered.

"Message me tomorrow when you are getting the room!" I said.

The next day I wondered if C would actually go through with it. I was excited about it. I watched the clock, waiting for lunchtime or a little after.

"I'm checking in. I'm in room 223. Give me five minutes and I'll be ready for you!" C messaged me.

"I'm outside the hotel, about to walk in." I messaged C.

"I'll be ready." She replied.

It seemed like a long walk down the hallway to get to room 223. When I walked up, the latch on the door propped it slightly open. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I saw C sitting on the bed. She had her long blonde hair down. She had a blindfold covering her eyes. It was one of those black sleeping masks. She couldn't see a thing. She had her legs crossed. She was sitting upright. Her back was straight and her hands crossed on her lap. She wore a very short and very tight black dress. Her legs were covered in black thigh highs, and she was wearing some incredibly sexy black high heels.

"Hi." I said quietly as I walked in the door and closed it behind me.

"Hi." C responded letting out a slight exhale.

I could tell she was nervous. She looked incredibly sexy. Her head slightly moved as she was trying to listen to any sound she could hear.

"Wow, you are sexy!" I told her.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Well, of course!" She said somewhat smiling and shrugging her shoulders with her hands up.

"Is this what you are wearing out tonight too?" I asked her. I was trying to bring up a little small talk to put her somewhat at ease.

"I wasn't planning on it. I actually brought a few different outfits. I'm guessing this dress might get a little wrinkled this afternoon." She joked with a naughty smile on her face.

"I like this outfit!" I told her.

"I thought you might." C said while uncrossing her legs and then crossing them again.

I enjoyed watching her uncross and cross her legs. Her dress was so short and tight that I got a slight glimpse of her thigh high tops as she uncrossed her legs.

The room had two double beds. I sat down on the bed across from C. We were facing each other. I could reach out and touch her.

"You have very nice legs!" I told her.

"Thank you!" C replied.

"I like those thigh highs too!" I said looking at her crossed legs.

"Thank you. How can you tell they are thigh highs?" She asked.

"When you uncrossed and crossed your legs, I could tell." I answered.

"I see. I know this dress is super short but I didn't think the tops of my thigh highs would be showing." She said feeling her skirt line. "I can see how you might get a glimpse if I were to uncross my legs."

C slowly uncrossed her legs again. She knew I was watching. This time she didn't cross them back. She had both heels flat on the ground. Her thighs were just far enough apart that I could see the tops of her thigh highs if I moved my head in just the right direction.

"You like to tease, don't you?" I asked.

"God yes. I love to turn men on. I love the attention." She said.

"Do you do this when you are out with your husband as well?" I asked.

"Sometimes, yes. I think he likes it. I know I love it. But at a certain point he gets jealous and I can't cross over that line." She replied.

"So he wants other guys to want you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I think he wants me to be happy. I'm happiest when I'm turned on. So he lets me get turned on." She answered.

"What happens when you get turned on then?" I asked.

"Most times, my husband gets fucked! But sometimes, he isn't there, so I have toys." She said.

"But you never cross that line? You never fuck other men?" I asked.

"I have not. But, we created the Twitter account to hopefully change that." She said.

"But it didn't change?" I replied.

"No. He keeps putting it off. He keeps saying we are going to play and do more, but it never gets there." She said.

"And now you are here!" I stated.

"Yes I am." C said, again bringing out that naughty smile.

"So I guess we will see how many lines you really are willing to cross." I joked.

"You might be able to get me to cross one or two." She joked back.

"I can't get over how sexy you look." I told her. My eyes were still looking at the tops of her thighs in her short dress.

"Thank you. I wore this for you. I know you like heels on a woman. I hope you like these." C said lifting her leg outwards to show them off.

When she raised her heel it touched the side of my knee. I was wearing dress pants and a dress shirt as I had just come from work. After her heel touched my leg I reach down and grabbed her ankle. Holding her heel up next to me.

"These are sexy. I bet they aren't the easiest to walk in. You look hot in them though." I said.

"They were expensive. So I'm glad they were worth the price." She said.

Holding her heel up on my lap caused her legs to separate more. I looked up her leg and was pleasantly surprised to see up her dress. C had on a black pair of panties which wear clearly visibly from my point of view.

"Very much worth it." I said admiring the view. My cock started to get hard after looking at her.

"Do they turn you on?" C asked.

"Yes they do." I answered with my hand feeling up her leg.

C let me feel her legs for a moment or two. Her legs were spread. Her dress riding up much higher than before.

"Are you looking up my dress?" She asked, again with a naughty smile.

"I can see up your dress, yes." I answered.

"I told you I like to tease." C replied.

"Those look like sexy black panties." I told her.

"You like them?" She asked. C put her hands on her lap and pulled up her dress. She spread her legs even more. "They are sheer!"

"I see that now." I said leaning forward to get a closer look.

Her panties were very sheer. They were a fine mesh type material. I could see her shaved pussy very well through them.

I put C's leg down on the floor. Her legs were still spread apart. She sat in front of me blindfolded and looking around trying to pick up on any noises or movements. She could hear me in front of her.

"This is crazy being blindfolded. It's so different. I know you are here but I don't exactly know what you are doing." She said.

"Right now, I'm just looking at your panties." I told her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Yes I do. Are they wet?" I asked.

C put her hand down on her panties to feel. "Yes, they are. I'm very wet. I think with this material, it's showing through. Can you tell?" She asked.

"Yes, just slightly though." I said as I stood up in front of her quietly.

C had one hand on the bed next to her. The other hand had been feeling the wetness in her panties but was now resting on her thigh.

I took a step toward her and leaned down. I was almost face to face with her. I put my hand down and with my two middle fingers, rubbed over the top of her panties to see if I could feel the wetness.

"Oh god!" C said slightly startled. "I wasn't expecting that."

"I can feel the wetness." I told her still touching her panties.

"Mmm. Oh god. Yes, I told you they were really wet." She said.

"I like the feel of these panties." I told her. My touching had transitioned to rubbing.

My two fingers were over her clit. I was rubbing harder. C put both hands back on the bed and spread her legs more.

"Oh fuck. I like the way your fingers feel." C said.

"You are so wet." I told her rubbing a little harder.

C brought one of her hands to her pussy grabbing my hand. Our hands touching seemed to make things more intimate. She pulled my hand up for a moment and pulled her panties to the side exposing her shaved pussy.

"Now feel!" She said grabbing my hand and guiding it down to her pussy.

"Yes, very wet." I said as two of my fingers easily slid inside her pussy.

"Fuck, you feel good." C said, keeping her hand over mine as I started to finger her.

My forehead rested briefly on her shoulder as I bent over to better finger her pussy. C brought her other hand up to put it on my back, pulling me in closer to her.

"You smell great." I told her with my forehead still against hers.

"I love this perfume." C answered.

"Are you wearing a lotion or something as well?" I asked. My face was now next to hers as I talked into her ear.

"Yes, I love the smell of this lotion too." She said.

I pressed my lips up to hers. My fingers continued to finger her pussy. C spread her legs more and more.

"I want to see how your lips taste." I said right before kissing C.

We kissed for a few moments. She was such an incredible kisser that I almost stopped fingering her.

"Oh god, wow." C said as I pulled back from the kiss.

I stopped fingering her and stood up in front of her. I admired her beauty as I looked at her for a moment.

"You are so damn sexy!" I told her.

"Thank you!" She answered.

"Let's stand you up!" I said reaching out my hand and grabbing hers.

C took my hand and allowed me to help her stand. Her tight dress was pulled up around her waist. From the waist down, he legs were amazing. She looked hot in her skimpy, sheer, black, panties.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Yes I do!" I said.

"Good!" C answered.

"Let's get a better look at you!" I said taking her hand and helping her turn around.

C turned around letting me look at her from behind. Her panties were a thong. Her ass was tight.

"How does this look?" C asked after bending at her waist and placing her hands on the bed.

"I like it." I told her stepping back to make sure to get a good look. "Hold that pose."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took a picture of her bent over.

"Are you taking pics?" C asked.

"I might be." I joked.

"Well, then let me do some modeling for you." She said while striking a few seductive poses next to the bed.

I saw C's phone on her bag over in the corner. I grabbed the phone and opened it to the camera. I took a few pictures on her phone as well.

"Come with me over to this table." I told her. My hand leading her to a table next to an open window. "Hop up on here for some pics!"

C, with her dress still pulled up around her waist sat up on the table. She made some more seductive poses as I took pictures with both our phones. The window behind her was open to the hotel parking lot below.

"Is this your bag of toys?" I asked.

"It is, yes." C answered. "Do you want to get some out?"

"Let see what you have here." I said opening her bag.

Inside the bag, I found a few wrist and ankle ties. I also found a number of vibrators and dildos.

"I like your collection!" I told her.

I noticed some workers outside the window working on the lawn down below. The table C was sitting on was directly in front of the window. I noticed a business man getting out of his car and walking towards the hotel. I bet everyone outside could see in if we were close enough to the window.

"The large dildo on top is new. I've played with it almost every day this week!" She mentioned.

"Okay, time to get off the table now. We need to start using some of these items in this bag." I said helping her down from the table.

I walked C over about five steps out of the way. I pushed the table over into the corner.

"Are you redecorating?" C joked. I'm sure she could here movement in the room.

"Just moving a few things a little." I said. "Okay, now follow me a few steps this way."

"Okay." C said in a questioning voice. I could tell she wasn't sure what was going. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just getting ready to have a little fun!" I joked.

C was standing right in front of the window. Her dress had fallen down and was now partially covering her panties.

"You want me to just stand here?" She asked.

"Just a minute longer." I replied.

I grabbed C's phone and started recording. I wanted her to have a video of the evening to look back on. I took her phone and scanned the room. I walked over to the window where she was standing and showed the parking lots. I noticed one of the workers looking up. He seemed to have noticed a woman in the window with thigh highs and half her ass showing. I propped the phone up on the far side of the room. I made sure it was recording and we had a view of most of the room.

"I hear you moving but I'm just not sure what you are doing." C said.

I walked up behind her and kissed her neck. I grabbed her hips and pulled her in close to me. She turned her head towards me and we kissed. Her hands reached back to grab my body.

"I'm here." I said between kisses.

My hands were feeling up and down on her body. I surprised myself at how fast I got turned on. I got hard almost instantly.

"Oh fuck. I can feel you!" C said holding my cock in her hand through my pants.

I turned her toward the window, so she was facing outside. I pulled her dress up showing off her panties.

"Do you like what you feel?" I asked.

"Fuck yes." She answered while holding my hard cock in her hand.

"Do you want to feel it inside you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Please." She said back.

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I dropped them and my underwear down. My cock was harder than it had ever been in a long time.

"You can put you hands forward if you want." I told her helping bring one of her hands forward to touch the glass on the window.

"Are we at the window?" C asked as her hands touched the glass.

"Yes we are!" I told her as I started to bring my cock against her ass.

"Can anyone see?" She asked.

"I'm sure someone could see if they were looking." I answered.

"Oh god. Is anyone out there." She asked.

"Yes." I answered while pulling her thong to one side. "Does it turn you on to know someone out there us about to watch you get fucked?"

"Are you serious? Is there really someone there?" She asked.

"Yes, two lawn guys are looking up her right now. We are only two stories up, they have a pretty good view of your shaved pussy. I think it's safe to say you made their afternoon." I said.

"I've never had anyone watch me fuck before." She told me.

"Maybe I can invite them up and let them fuck you after I'm finished. Based on their expressions, I think they would want that." I mentioned.

"Oh fuck! I can feel you." C said as I put my cock up to her pussy. I was moments away from entering her.

"I want you so bad." I whispered in her ear as the tip of my cock pushed up inside her for the first time.

"Fuck, fuck. Oh god." C yelled out feeling my dick press up next to her pussy, almost inside her.

I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed her waist and pushed my cock inside her. I slowly started fucking her in the window. I noticed the two lawn guys enjoying the show.

"Okay, this needs to come off." I told her grabbing the back of her dress and unzipping it.

12