Stranger Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw the dress on the floor. C was not wearing a bra. I was fucking her harder and harder against the window.

"Take my panties off too!" C told me.

I reached down and grabbed them on the side and with one hard tug, I ripped them off.

"Oh god. So rough. I love that." She said.

With one hard slap, I spanked her ass!

"I like it rough too." I said smacking her ass again for a second time.

I noticed the red imprint of my hand on her ass. C moved her legs further apart and arched her back. She had her palms against the window.

"Are you wearing a condom?" C asked.

"I am not." I answered while continuing to fuck her.

"I think we should use one." C told me.

"Okay." I replied while still fucking her hard.

"I have some in my bag." She told me while barely being about to speak as she was being fucked.

I slowed down fucking her and pulled back on her hair. She kept riding my cock while I slowed. For someone who was wanting me to wear a condom, she certainly wasn't stopping for me to put one on.

"Okay, I'll wear one." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you. I just don't want to get pregnant." She said.

"I understand." I replied and I backed away from her. C stood at the window wearing nothing but black thigh highs and heels.

I reached into her bag and pulled out a condom. I placed it on the nightstand close to the bed.

"Come with me." I told her as I grabbed her by the arm and brought her to the bed. "You can sit here."

"Okay." She answered while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I took her wrist and attached a wrist harness and rope that she brought. "I think you will enjoy this." I said.

"Yes!" She answered.

I attached a tie to both wrists and both ankles.

"Okay, now lay back on the bed." I told her.

C laid back on her back. She spread her legs and out her arms out by her sides. I took her wrist ties and tied them to the bed legs. I took the ankle ties and did the same.

"Wow, I've never been tied up before." C said while also still being blindfolded.

Her wrists and ankles were tied fairly tight. She didn't have much room to move. I put my pants back on and grabbed the ice bucket.

"Give me a second, I'll be right back." I said as I left the room to go down the hall to get some ice.

When I got back to the room I could tell C was nervous about me leaving with her tied to the bed.

"Where did you go?" C asked cautiously.

"Don't worry, just down the hall real quick." I answered purposely being vague.

I completely undressed and grabbed and ice cube from the bucket.

"Just lay back and enjoy." I told her.

I started on her shin and moved upwards with the ice cube. I ran the ice over her thigh highs. I paused at her knee and then moved to her inner thigh. I ran the ice up her inner thigh, stopped at her shaved pussy.

"Oh god, that's intense." C said.

Pausing for a second with the ice I then lifted it off her skin. I bent down between her legs and licked her pussy with the tip of my tongue.

After giving her a moment to feel my tongue lick her pussy, I went back to the ice. This time on her stomach and up to her breasts. I ran the ice cube around her nipples.

"I love your pierced nipples." I told her as I took the ice off her body.

Again, like her pussy, instead of using the ice, I used my tongue to lick her nipples.

"I love my nipples getting attention!" C told me.

I licked her nipples for a few moments and then straddled her on the bed. I was up in my knees over her and I took the ice and started up her chest to her neck. I went up her chin and stopped just below her bottom lip.

C tried to open her mouth. She wanted the ice cube to come to her lips. I paused letting her mind wonder as to what would happen next.

I put the ice cube on her lips. She opened her mouth slightly to fast the ice. I pulled it away and teased her by gently bringing it up to her lips and pulling it away.

"I love your lips." I told her.

I moved a little closer to her mouth, still on my knees. I placed the ice cube on her lips again. This time leaving it a little longer. I put my other hand up against the headboard to keep my balance.

I paused for a second like I did before. I put the ice off to the side. I watched her mouth open slightly waiting for the ice again. I moved to tip of my cock up to her lips and gently pressed to into them.

"Mmm." C let out.

She opened her mouth up wider after realizing she now had my cock on her lips.

"Take it." I told her.

C leaned her head forward and took my entire cock into her mouth. With one hand on the headboard for balance, my other hand grabbed to back of her head to help her take my cock.

"Oh god, you feel great!" I said.

C sucked my cock for a few moments until I pulled back. My cock was so hard.

"I want it!" C said with her mouth open and tongue out.

I placed my cock on the outside of her mouth letting her lick up and down my shaft with her tongue. I move forward a little more and placed my balls in her mouth. She worked them as well.

I couldn't believe how hard I was. I had to pull up as I was at the point I was about to cum.

I got off the bed and went over to the dildo she had brought. I double check her phone to make sure it was still recording. I even took a few pictures of her for myself.

I untied her ankles and her wrists.

"What are we doing now?" C asked.

"Just a new position." I answered. "Turn over onto your stomach."

"Yes sir!" C answered.

I tied her back down to the bed. This time she was face down. I left a little more room this time, and she wasn't tied down as tight.

I was so turned on by the sexy heels she wore. I rubbed my cock against her leg as I climbed up on the bed between her legs.

"These heels as so fucking sexy!" I told her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"Please!" C said.

I rubbed my hands up her legs feeling her thigh highs and then feeling her ass.

I laid down flat on my stomach and put my face between her legs. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back on me as my tongue went in her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" C yelled.

I licked her for a few moments while I felt around for the dildo. Once I had it in my hand to stopped licking her pussy and sat up. I quickly took the dildo and placed it up against get pussy. Just the tip of it was against her.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" C yelled.

I could tell she wasn't exactly sure what was about to fuck her. I sat up, so it could have been my cock, or maybe a toy.

I teased her for a moment. I then pushed the dildo mostly up inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!!" She screamed.

I sat back and played with her and the dildo. I started off fucking her slowly but then built up speed. C started to shake. I could tell she was getting close.

"I want to be inside you!" I said and got behind her. I promised I would wear a condom, so I undid the wrapper and put it on. She was so wet my cock easily want deep inside her.

"God, your cock feels so good." She said. "Are you wearing the condom?"

"Yes, I told you I would. You have me so hard. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." I said fucking her harder and harder from behind.

"Fuck me!" She yelled. "I'm about to cum too!"

I kept fucking her harder and harder and felt her get tense.

"God, fuck, I'm cumming." C yelled grabbing the sheets of the bed hard with her hands.

"I'm so close." I said fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled.

C was breathing hard and was still having a very long orgasm.

"Keep fucking me!" She told me.

I kept fucking but began to realize I was struggling with wearing the condom. I told her I would wear one, but I didn't expect this.

I pulled my cock out of her and sat back.

"Why are you stopping?" She asked.

"Just doing something different." I told her.

I went back to her bag and get a tube of lube. I climbed back on her and got behind her again.

"I think you will like this!" I said as I pushed the dildo up inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Yes!" She said.

I could feel her getting close to another orgasm.

I leaned forward and untied both of her wrist ties. I pulled off the condom opened the bottle of lube and placed some on my cock.

"I want you to use your hand to use the dildo on yourself." I told her.

"Okay." She answered.

C got up on all fours and took one hand underneath her to use the dildo on herself. I grabbed her waist and lined myself up.

I pressed my cock up against her asshole and slowly pushed. C stopped for a second and it became clear to her what I was doing. I was about to fuck her in the ass while she used the dildo on herself.

"So tight!" I said.

"Go slow! Oh fuck!" C said as her head dropped down to the bed.

My cock was most of the was inside her ass and I was slowly going in and out of her.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back on me harder. She was now taking my entire cock with her ass.

"Are you still wearing the condom?" She asked.

"No, I took it off. I want to cum inside you." I said.

"God, yes!" She yelled! "Fuck, I'm cumming again."

C continued to work her pussy with her dildo. I was going deep inside her ass.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I told her.

"Cum in my ass!" She yelled.

"I pulled her back hard on my cock to make sure to was deep inside her when I came.

"Of fuck!" I yelled and I emptied myself in her ass!

We both collapsed on the bed. My cum started to run down her ass!

"How long until your husband gets here?" I asked.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's almost four." I said.

"He gets off at five, then he is heading here." She answered. "We are ok on time. Besides, he will call before he heads this way.

I tied her wrists back to the bed. She was still on her stomach.

"We aren't done yet." I said.

"Okay. I'm game!" C answered.

I went over to her phone and stopped the recording.

"I think you will like this part too!" I said.

I took a picture of her face down, blindfolded, and tied to the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I just sent a picture of you to your husband." I said.

"Noway." She said.

"Yes, I did." I replied.

"Did he respond?" She asked.

"He did, and I told him to hurry to the hotel. I gave him the room number. I pretended to be you and told him your were ready to get kinky and be fucked!" I said.

"Fuck, really?" She asked, not sure if she should believe me or not.

"Yes. I told him you wanted him to come right to the room, that the latch would have the door open. I told him you had a special request." I told her.

"Really? What's the request?" She asked.

"I told him to come in and give you a rim job. I told him you are super horny and want him to eat your ass until you cum! After eating your ass, I told him to fuck you hard from behind!" I said.

"Oh fuck, that's hot. What did he say?" She asked.

"He said he was already in the car and would be here in less than five minutes." I told her.

"Shit, really?" She asked.

"I guess give it about five minutes or so and find out." I said as I finished putting on my clothes. "You two have fun tonight!"

I walked out the door and saw her husband quickly walking in from the parking lot!

12