Stranger Things have Happened...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was blank, trying to process the info that I had suddenly ingested, when she walked right by me around the corner, her phone was in her left hand thankfully, and blocked her view of me. I repositioned it so I could hear more while having a better cover. "Mother, please stop, I haven't been able to talk to him about anything, let alone us," She stood up from the table with her boots on. "I'm coming, you need a salad and a couple glasses of wine to calm down, then if things work out, we could all talk about it tonight... that too. Now breathe, and I'll be there in twenty!"

I was twenty minutes into a shower so hot, that the steam made it hard to see the controls in front of me. This waiting till after the wedding was driving me fucking nuts! So I tried to let the heat work on my muscles. I could feel each hardened muscle snap as it released its tension. Everyone except the one that needed it the most!

Until the shower door opened and closed...

I started to turn around, but slender hands kept me looking forward. She started washing my hair, then began working from my neck down. It was like she knew just which muscles to work and when. She chased down every knot of tension I had and then whispered, "You better lay down before you fall, on your side." Just as I relaxed, she quickly pulled my far knee toward her and used her other hand to push my closest shoulder away from her.

The resulting sound of every vertebra in my back cracked like when you bridge a brand new deck of cards to mix them up. It was so exquisitely painful for a few moments, and then I was putty in her hands. I couldn't stop her as my muscles felt like they weren't even there. She rolled me on my back and engulfed my cock, and in no time, she had me rock hard with my ass rising on every down stroke. I was on the edge when she shoved two fingers up my asshole and attacked my prostrate.

I felt like I was hit by lightning when I came, and must have passed out, because when I came to, Her lips were locked onto mine, and she was riding my cock like hell wouldn't have it! I knew she started without me, but I was right up there with her when she reached back a put a finger in my ass. Just as I began to come again, she pulled her finger out of my ass, grabbed the hair on the sides of my head, and pulled my face close to hers. She stared at me, with the water raining down on my face. It made her eyes look like emerald coals in a green flame.

Her voice seemed different, more raspy, "That's a good boy, pump a baby into my belly, and let's get this family started!" All I had was the energy to cum, the next thing I know... I'm waking up being sprayed with cold water. I steadied myself and then got up to shut the shower off. Confused as to why I woke up alone, I got a towel dried myself off, and wiped up some water on the floor. Then I threw it all in the hamper under the sink. I got dressed in some 'lay around the house favorites'

I stretched out on the bed and thumbed the remote. About a minute later, I got a call from Kat asking if I had heard from her Mother. I looked at my phone and saw no missed texts or calls. I told her I had nothing when my phone went off. It was Carolyn, asking if I had seen Kat. I quickly put everyone on a three-way video call. I had to hear this one!

"I thought we were meeting at your office, and then we were going for a salad, Mother," said Kat.

"I'm tired of those places, and wanted to meet at 'Gorgio's,' like we used to," Carolyn replied.

"It would have been nice to make sure I got the message, Mother, dear, but it's time for dinner. I might as well stop by Sally's... OK, what does everyone want?"

Carolyn said, "I'm not that hungry anymore, dear. Besides, I'm at home now, and I can do what I want here. You two enjoy yourselves!" Then she dropped out of the call.

Kat was silent for a moment, then asked me, "Does any of that seem strange to you?"

I saw no reason to begin lying to my future wife, "Oh. My dear. I do need to point out one thing first to you, my love... My Mother is in prison with her little clan, doing some 'hard time' because I put them in there. Then I fell in love with a beautiful lady who had made it her job to make sure that I knew she shot two people to protect herself and her Mother. A Mother who wants the perfect wedding for her daughter so bad that anyone who screws it up will disappear 'Godfather Style,' plus that shower!" I paused, "Sounds perfectly normal to me!"

I sunk a little further into the mattress, rubbing my cock through my clothes.

Kat just laughed, "All you think about is the honeymoon, and getting me naked in the bed!"

"Not bed, shower, or even our own grotto," My 'grotto' was growing... as well as my smile!

"Sounds like someone has a water-nymph fantasy... " she used 'that' rough sultry voice again.

"Well, what did you expect after what you did to me?" I chuckled.

"Ah,... Sure Neptune! We can stay anywhere we want to start our honeymoon. I just can't wait to get my hands on your flesh and make you scream for the first time!" I froze instantly! "Shit, here comes Mary! Got to go, my love!" Then my phone went blank and dark... just like my emotions! Everything else went on automatically.

Input question: 'Why would my fiance say that she couldn't wait for us to have sex after the fact that we already had sex in the shower? Plus, why would she act like doing it in the water was something new?

Anton's voice came back to me from our second meeting...' Nothing is ever as it seems. '

It was as if the gates opened wide, and all the recent information started fitting together. I couldn't fit it all together, but no matter how my mind worked it. I always came out wearing the dunce cap! Nothing changed the fact that my future mother-in-law took advantage of my state of emotions and desires in the shower, where the low level of vision worked in her favor, to have sex with me to get her pregnant while I believed it was my fiance.

I remembered how every woman I ever knew was running their own game. Every time they suckered another fool down the rabbit hole, it was just another one to step on to get where they thought they wanted to go.

I found out a while ago that I don't like being stepped on or doing the stepping. So I changed into regular street clothes, my cowboy hat and sunglasses, and some really comfortable 'knock-off' Nike's. I sent Anton an email telling him he had control of my part of the company until my return. Half of my pay was to cycle back through the trust while the other gets set aside into the account that I gave him the info. Then I told him to tell Sally she could borrow from the trust the amount needed to build an extension of Mustang Sally's on an outside corner of the marketplace building featuring food that could be held in one hand while people walked the market if she wanted to do so.

Then, on a whim. I dropped my pants in front of the mirror and bent over. Reaching through my spread legs, I took a picture that didn't show any of my cock because of the flash. However, it did catch my ass perfectly framed in the mirror. The color came out fantastic! A friend introduced me to a program that lets you know it has been received. I hit send on both my laptop and my phone. I left them on the bathroom counter and went back out to make sure I had everything ready.

I came back in carrying a soup bowl. After using the facilities, I ran six inches of water in the tub, then tried to teach my laptop and my phone synchronized swimming. Sadly, it was a failed attempt, so in their honor, I littered the waters with the remains of all my credit cards and such. I left the 'Do not disturb' hanging for the maid, and then I stopped by the manager's office and told him to leave my room billed to the trust for fifteen days if no one has come from the trust to claim the leftover items, then send the trust the final bill, and I didn't care what happened to the items.

I walked right out the front and blended into the people walking along any LA street. A half-mile away was a branch of my personal bank, from which I withdrew $1 Million USD and walked out the door. Four blocks over and two up, Mr. Miquel J. Caspian was opening an account, letting it slip that he had been lucky with the cards and was just coming from a high-stakes game in town.

He leaned closer to the bank officer, "I made more than four times what I put in! Who can believe that? Your Bank has a branch in the next town from where me and my family live, so that's why I want the new account paperwork to be mailed to my home for my family to use in case I and the $500 limit debit credit I asked for didn't make it to the next port, which was my home port."

She rang the account manager, and soon a more elegant and polished woman came to her desk. I explained to her how lucky I had been gaming. I was trying not to let anything show as my eyes traveled from south to north, being taken in by her coastal regions and valleys. Just as she suggested a quiet room for the deposit, a young couple came up asking about new account info. The officer sat back down to help them, and her boss smiled sweetly as she helped me.

Two hours later

The Bank closes in thirty minutes. The young couple are long since gone with their new account in hand. Then there's me, after locking my security box and then making my deposit with the slip in my pocket. I decided to let 'Miquel Caspian' go and show me 'who he was.' Her eyes got big when I pulled out the million to open the account with, BUT! I actually thought they would 'pop out and then go back in when I took out what looked like a large stack of family photos in different-sized plastic sleeves, along with 1,500 pieces of gold. Then we both locked my safety deposit box back up.

I confidently came up behind her, letting my lips lightly skim across the skin of her neck until I licked her ear, "What else do you want to show me, woman?" Two hours later, I was on the first floor, walking over to a large black guy asking if his name was Thomas. He said yes, so I asked him about his 8-year-old son making the honor roll. "Look, I'm gay, and I don't care who knows, but I'm sick and tired of the whole 'love child' bullshit!

I handed him Dorothy's keys and told him, "Almost word for word what she told me you would say. She needs a bottle of water and a dress hanging on the back of her office door. She had an 'accident' in the 'safety deposit' room!" I chuckled and walked out the revolving doors. 'Safety / Deposit / Box,' Now that's funny!

Miquel Caspian became known for his sharp eye for business, and feel for his new passion, salvage.I had bought a nice-sized fiberglass, or as the older people living on the water call them, "Cute lil' plastic boats," and learned to do things like, scuba diving, and shoot skeet. All I have to do is police my cartridges as the clay pigeons dissolve in water.

One day,I was not in the mood for diving or shooting. So I drove the two hours to the nearest town, which was filled with enough old tales of the town and surrounding countryside to make a first-time visitor feel like they had family there before they left. I know that's why I dropped anchor here for a while.

"There's my sexy man!" A woman's voice said behind me. I felt her hand pat my cheek from behind, then halfway slid her hand down my halfway-undone shirt, and Then busted out laughing! "If I was 70 years younger, you couldn't run fast enough to get away from me!"

"The way I've been feeling lately, dear Tammy... I should be running toward the edge of the cliff, and you should be pushing me to go faster!" I told her.

Tammy stood right back and loudly proclaimed, "Well if you're jumping. How about a couple for the road? Hell! The shape you're in, I should make you buy four or five, but I'll settle for three... anyone else coming to the party?" There were a lot of No's and one, "Old Tammy's hot again." So we linked arms and proceeded down the block toward the town's four bars. Tammy put her hand on my arm, "Let's just get a six-pack and take a short drive, cool?"

I let her pick out the beer, and then we walked up to the counter to pay. Tammy gave out a sad little sigh, "Just because it's almost the only fun I've got on my own since I opened up the family home to those in need, mind you!" She let everything go, and the beautiful woman she was inside peeked out for a moment. Sparkling blue eyes, shoulder-length 'Dirty blonde' hair, and a bright smile that seemed to hint at so much more to come.

"I gave the gardener a blowjob every two days for three of these little bottles, and then when my urologist tested me, I'd be at different levels, and I would tease him, like... "That's just my body trying to find out what flavors he liked so I'd be ready to go later," Then we'd walk back out to the front office. I would act normal, but his cute college face would be bright red. Ah, Those were the days!"

"Miquel, would you be a dear and pull over up here? Pull all the way over to the parking spot and stop." I saw no reason not to do as Tammy asked, but as soon as the selector clicked into 'Park,' I was alone in the car when her door closed. I looked out the passenger window and saw nothing, but a streak of color flashed across my rearview. My head snapped to look out my window and toward the back.

I saw the car and the van that had been behind us all the way back slowly roll by. Both the driver and passenger were staring at Tammy, with the passenger holding a video camera, but the thing is, he looked exactly like the Federal agent I had to work with on my second find. The guy was a fucking prick! He even pocketed two of the larger diamonds!

Tammy had whipped her sweater off and was flashing them, all the while shaking her butt! Their car's right front corner got driven in by the cement post near the end of the short wall put up to help protect the ones that chose to stop and look out on the bay on one side, and there's another on the other side of the road than looks out seaward. The car dragged the passenger headlight frame for about fifteen feet before it fell off, amongst other various glass and plastic debris. And just kept on going with the van behind them.

"Hey, sexy! Wanna give a girl a hand?" She was trying to put her sweater back on and it was hung up in the back. "GOD! I have always wanted to do that before the end!" Then she looked at the picnic table. "Where's my beer?" I pointed at my car. "Well damn, Miquel! I suppose you're going to make me open it too?" I got the beer and came back to the table.

She had switched positions, and now her back leaned back against the edge of the table, and her legs were stretched out and crossed in front of her. "Want to sit on Mrs. Clause's lap?" She asked as she took a drink of her beer.

"You are bad, Tammy! I laughed.

She looked at me, "Well, you got that half right," then she put her empty in the carrier and grabbed another. "I am bad, but I am not Tammy Wilslet, but then I never could be, 'Mikel Robinson,' isn't that right, Mr. Miquel Caspian? Is it now?"

I paused briefly, but when our eyes met, I knew she hadn't missed anything. She was even smiling. I have a story to tell you, and I won't get a better chance than this to tell you. Do you know the story of the English ships named 'The Onya Bell' or 'The Ryaker'

I was still confused about how she knew my real name, so I looked more confused. "God! I hate people who have the art of confusion down like you do! Fuck it! I will tell you a story with five parts, and it still won't have an ending... I guess it's like Star Wars and all the sequels."

"You're wondering how I know who you really are, Sexy? Like knows like."

"Picture this... More than 190 years ago, this coastline extended another seven miles out to sea, with a hook of granite curving deeper inland. Making this area what sailors in the old days called a 'safe port in any storm' until the day it wasn't. So much business went on in this area, both legal and illegal. Just think... that was the time to be alive, living by your wits!"

"About eight years later, a small meteoroid hit the ocean, causing this entire part of the continental shelf to drop about 75 feet, and a lot of the landmarks were just gone, along with four miles of nature's seawall. The people who were prim and proper, along with some who wanted to put off the same appearance. Moved up the coast about seventy-five miles, and that left the barely legal and the illegal a lot more room suddenly."

But there was a small group from the original town before the wreckage of the meteor. They were a strange group that had lost almost everyone they loved. They were trying to rebuild a life as best they could in the aftermath. After a year had passed, the group had been running it as a fishing village with good success. Then the pirates and the raiders came into the picture. At first, they came in force, trying to capture the town. The following day all the officers commanding the troops were found dead, their throats cut. If they stayed a second night, the leader himself would be found dead in the same manner."

"Then, during a spring night with no moon. A sloop came up along the coast and flew no flag. It tied up at the farthest dock, and a single man made his way to the Inn. There's a rumor that he walked in and told the barkeep that he apologized as he thought he would find the town empty, and that was why someone didn't check everything out. He had heard the rumors but didn't believe them. He said another ship would be arriving tonight and would tie up across from his ship, and they would be sailing out the next evening."

"So, my friends, to whom do I pay for the two berths and a cask of rum if you have it?" He asked. He looked for the barkeep, who was no longer there." He looked around the room and asked, "Is there a place where I could pick up a few supplies?" Someone said they had a few things extra, and He even offered a ride back to his ship. When the barkeep showed up. The Capt. looked at him, saying, "How about I'll just pay you, and you can sort it out later, alright?" He put a thousand gold pieces down on the bar. "If our adventures are profitable tonight, perhaps we could work out an arrangement...?"

Tammy smiled at me, "They were some of the few that were lucky enough to survive. They raided this area between the two countries for close to forty years. Their sons took to the sea but didn't fare as well as their fathers did." From what I was told by the original Tammy. The raiders and the town folk blended with each other, and pretty soon, everyone was related to each other in some way.

Then the kingdom of Spain began robbing the local people and Indians for their gold and jewels, and the kingdom of England got pissed that they were putting their hands in England's pockets. So Spanish ships raided England ships as well as their gold and jewel ports, and England had played this type of game for much longer. They pleaded with other countries for help in protecting England's ships and assets abroad, and they would get paid for the services they rendered; all the while, they began building their own fleet of pirate ships that they sent to different parts of the oceans to continue attacking Spanish ships as well other countries from time to time.

"Not only were they supposed to take all the treasures the Spanish ships had aboard, but if the ship was sound enough, they would arrange payment for the people and keep the ship. Or if it wasn't worth keeping or too badly damaged, they would just set it afire with two or three kegs of gunpowder in the hold, Just like in the movies."

"This is where Tammy Wilslet got fuzzy. She said, 'The earth rose up and attacked them,'" Where can you go with that?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but she wasn't done yet. She grabbed her phone, "Her exact words were 'that a giant crack opened at the base of the mountains, between it and the town. When he opened his mouth, the giant took in a fourth of the town, and a thick slice of the mountain was gone, cut off as if by a knife. When the giant swallowed, it was all gone. There's a small piece of her Father catching her on the roof, watching what she could that night. There was a terrible shaking, and then the mountain 'fell toward them, only to grind to a halt,' Her father was quick to get them both back inside before a storm of dirt and debris blew down from the mountain onto the town."

1...34567...16