Stranger to a New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

"Mira, we have been on the road for a couple of weeks. The clothes you had on were the cleanest you had left, remember? One of the reasons for stopping at the well was to do our wash. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time and most likely not the last that you or I have walked naked in front of strangers," I laughed.

"This is different Kitra. We have never taken a bath in a stranger's tent and lost our clothes, and you have seen this tent. Only a high lord would have something as wondrous as this, and you want me to walk naked out of his tent? How do I explain myself?"

I laughed again. "Now Mira, that seems to be a poser. One I am sure you can solve given enough time. I will just go back out and explain things to him and have some more of his marvelous chilled mead while you figure out what you are going to do." As I run out of the bath room, I spot something on the bed. It is Mira's clothing, all neatly folded and clean. I scoop up all the clean clothing items including her sandals and run to the front of the tent. Pulling the flap aside I step out and go sit beside the fire, laughing.

* * Mira * *

What am I supposed to do now, sitting naked in a stranger's tent, with my sister giving him an explanation and waiting for me by the fire? Damn her, I will get her for leaving me like this and not getting me more clothing from our wagon. I guess I could wrap one of these drying cloths around my waste and another around my teats, and do so.

I walk into the bedroom and look around to see if there is something better to use. I check the drawers in the dressers. I find a number of drawers filled with what appear to be very unsubstantial undergarments. They can't be for daily wear - they offer next to nothing in coverage or protection from the elements or prying eyes. Some are transparent, or as close to transparent as you can get with cloth. Coverage? An eye patch would cover more than some of these do, but they do feel very nice.

In a couple drawers there are garments I have never seen before - two cup like objects with an attached harness. How the hell does a person wear that? The cups look like they might fit over my teats, but what do you do with the harness and all its adjustments, and how do you fasten the straps that go behind (or would go behind) your back? Too much work I think; better let my teats stay unharnessed and free.

After checking the dressers, I check out the double doors made of hinged panels. There is a small knob on the center edge of each door. I pull on it and it started to open and fold. I push it to the side, getting the door fully open. Inside, there is clothing hanging from a rod under a shelf, over some bins filled with different footwear. I pull the other door and push it to the other side. The bins of foot wear only extend to the edge of the second door with more clothing hanging there. This clothing is longer, some almost touch the floor. There are a few jackets and coats on hooks to the side and on the floor under them, some heavier footwear.

I look at the shorter clothing and find a light weight, white shirt, and a red skirt. The material is like nothing I have ever seen before, but being of the traveling people, I have had little cause to buy other than serviceable clothing needed when visiting towns and cities that we come across in our travels.

I put on the shirt and button it up. The cloth seems to flutter about my teats and caresses my nipples causing them to harden, making them visibly stick out, no big deal - a cool breeze does the same thing quite often. I pull the short skirt up over my hips. There is no fastener, but the waist expands to fit over my hips and then shrinks to hug my waist, I pull on the waist and it gently expands again, When I release it, it again shrinks to hug my waist. The skirt is almost magic in how it works.

I look at the footwear and select a pair of red moccasins that have about a two inch heel and slide them on my feet. They feel amazing. I close the doors and walk out of the bedroom to the tent flap. My sister is going to be surprised, leave me naked and on my own will she? Surprise, surprise sister, here I come.

I pull aside the flap and step out laughing.

* * Alexius * *

Kitra returned after about ten minutes or so with a bundle of clothing. "Kitra what do you have there, and where is your sister?" I chuckle.

Kitra answered, "Mira seems to run into a bit of a problem while exploring your tent. You told us there was only one bath and one bedroom."

"Well when I set it up earlier it only had one bath and one bed room, but the owner's manual said something about being expandable to twenty guest, so how many does it have now?"

She continued, "there seem to be three bedrooms and three baths now. That may explain why Mira said there were only two. When I found her, she was taking a bath in one of the baths and after she finished, we couldn't find her clothing in the cupboard she had put it in. She didn't want to run to our wagon past you naked. She wanted me to get her some clothing from our wagon and bring it to her."

"So are you going to get her some and what is that stack there?"

Kitra laughed. "I told her that she created the problem, taking a bath in a stranger's tent, so she could solve it on her own, and ran out. On the way out I noticed her clothing all cleaned, folded lying on the bed. I grabbed them and left as fast as I could. I figured it's a great joke on her for being so bold as to use your tent as if she lived there."

"Hmm," I mused. "It seems the tent has some features I have yet to discover, but then I had just set it up for the first time before dark tonight and just gave things a quick look. I spent more time in the kitchen than anyplace else, fixing something to eat and drink by the fire before you and your sister arrived." I laughed, "So now you have her clothing and are expecting her to have to come out naked are you?"

Kitra giggled. "That is the plan. Good joke isn't it?"

"Good, but a bit mean of you. I think I am going to enjoy a show it seems" I lick my lips and smile.

Then the flap opens and Mira steps out, not naked, but in a nice little outfit. I wonder where she got it, but guess that my tent may have more surprises to be uncovered.

Kitra's eyes go wide with a stunned look on her face. "Mira, where did you get those clothes?"

Mira grinned, "I found these and more in the dressers and closet. I wasn't sure how to wear most of what I found in the dressers, so I didn't bother trying to figure them out. The closet was full of clothing and footwear, so your little plan to show me naked didn't work." She giggled and spun around, lifting her skirt. A helpful breeze caught her skirt raising it above her waist long enough to give everyone at the fire a tantalizing view of her surprisingly bare nether region, before it drops back down.

Kitra laughed, "nice view sis. That was almost as good as naked. Just no teats on display, though your nipples look like they could cut diamonds. They are about to poke holes in that shirt."

"Looks good enough to eat I must say, and nice bum as well. I like the view from behind as a woman walks away," I chuckled.

Mira turns a red to rival her sister's hair.

I continued, "From what I have been told, the tent now has three bedrooms and three baths, so it seems you have been invited to spend the night at least, if not inadvertently by me, which I would claim as a grievous oversight on my part. Perhaps the tent itself made the decision to create the rooms for you both. Either way it has happened, you are more than welcome to stay for as long as I stay here or until you have to move on. I certainly would enjoy the company and would like to get to know you both some more. Now I think it is time to dowse the fire and move things inside for the night so let's go in and explore my tent some more and you can show me what you have found."

Kitra turns to look at Mira then to me, "Mira and I need to talk this over, so why don't you take care of the fire while we do."

I finished putting out the fire, picked up the dishes and took them into the kitchen - putting them on the counter for the time being. I got the book out of my pack, dropped the pack in my room and went to the sitting area to read. I had just finished the tent owner's manual - lots of interesting information - when the girls returned.

"Welcome back, have a seat. How did your talk go?"

Mira replied, "we haven't decided yet, but want to look some more if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. While you were talking things over I did some reading in the owner's manual." I tap on the cover of the book.

"Now let's look around, I want to start in the kitchen and show you a few things." I walk to the kitchen and they follow me.

"Earlier, I removed these trays, the bowl and pitcher from these cupboards." I open the cupboards in question. "Now this cupboard here" I open the next cupboard, "is empty. Now watch." I take the dirty kitchenware, place it in the empty cupboard and close the door. "Now, we wait a couple minutes." I open the door and it is empty. "Now look in the cupboard I took them from to begin with." I open the first cupboard, "and there they are back where they belong, I don't know how this tent works, just that it does and it was made by a company called B.B. Legume. Have either of you ever heard of them?"

Kitra answered, "fairy tales, children's stories and drunken whispers. Yes, there are any number of stories but never any proof."

Mira continued, "fables, 'a friend of a friend of a friend of mine' type of things."

"Now both of you look at this book and tell me what you think." I hold out the book to them.

As I held out the book and Mira took it and went to the sitting area. Kitra followed and they sat down with the book and start reading.

"Ladies, if you will excuse me, I am going to get cleaned up a bit. It was a long day of walking for me, so I am going to put these clothes in the cleaner and take a bath."

Mira looked up, "OK"

"After you are done, just knock on my door"

This time, Kitra nodded, "OK"

I go in my room and close the door. I get undressed, put my clothing in the cleaning cabinet, make use of the toilet, turn on the water in the sink and adjust the temperature. The owner's manual said that there would be shaving supplies in a cabinet behind the mirror and sure enough there are a soap cup, brush and a straight razor. I'm not sure as how to use the razor and have no memories of shaving with one, so I guess it is time to learn. I wet the brush and swirl it in the cup making a thick foam and brush it on my face. That part was easy enough but now I have to deal with the razor. I very carefully pick it up and put the blade carefully against my face and stop. I need to find a better grip. I change my grip so it is more comfortable and try again. Being very careful, I slowly slide the blade over my face and neck, rinsing the blade with every stroke. That worked OK in that I didn't cut myself, but I didn't cut many of my whiskers either. I rinse the rest of the soap off and try again. Finally, after three or four tries I am clean shaven again with only a few nicks. Maybe I will grow a beard and just trim it - that way there will be less to shave. I wipe everything down, clean the razor and put my shaving gear away.

I turn on the water in the shower, and water sprays from all over, I adjust the water temperature, step in. then try the pressure settings till I find one I like. I find the dispensers and use the shampoo to wash my hair, and the liquid soap to wash everything else. I finish my shower, turn off the water, and use the dryer setting to find myself at the center of a cyclone of warm air. In a few minutes, even my hair is dry as is everything else in the shower.

In my bed room I see the clothing I had on earlier folded and sitting on my bed. I look in one of my dressers and find in one drawer what can only be underwear or sleepwear. I find a pair of loose silky feeling shorts and pull them up to my waist. I open one of the folding doors that line the length of one wall, and find a belted robe (of the same material as the shorts) that comes down to below my knees.

I open my door and head for the kitchen, but notice the girls are not in the sitting area. I also notice the door to the third bed room is open and look in and see the two of them trying on clothing. "Hmm, what are you two up to?" I laugh, because I caught them in various degrees of dress or undress as the case may be.

A quick look of shock crossed their faces and then changes to mirth and laughter.

Mira giggled, "just checking the closet as the book calls it."

"Did you have any clothing on your wagon you need to clean or had you thought about that?" I laugh. "I guess you are spending at least the night here. Was there anything you found in the book that offered further explanation of things in this tent?"

Mira shook her head. "Kitra, let's get our laundry from the wagon." She laughs, "and yes we want to stay in your tent."

Kitra "We found some pictures of items of clothing in what they called the products catalog with a brief description, some very interesting pictures and descriptions," she giggled, "but not much of an explanation other than that." She laughs "We read the explanation of things in the bathroom but have no idea what a toilet or bidet is?"

"For some reason I knew the purpose of the toilet and a few other things though I would say it was not memory, just knowing. The toilet is for relieving yourself, like a privy or an outhouse. The bidet I think is for washing your nether regions. Let me see if I can find it in the book, where is the book?" I laugh.

Kitra answered "I think it is on the counter in the kitchen. Mira OK let's get the laundry."

They rush out to the wagon and I go to the kitchen. The book isn't on the counter, nor is it in the sitting area, but I notice a larger book, titled, All You Ever Wanted to Know About the B.B. Legume Tent But Didn't Know Enough to Ask, I chuckle and sit down to look at the book, it seems that this book is a complete list of everything normally included in the tent and I mean everything with an explanation of its use or uses. It includes the default floor plan and optional floor plans that can be set as default. The security systems can be set so people not invited to the tent will just see an inside that matches what they see outside. As long as someone is inside the extra spatial part of the tent, or the security system is active, no one can take the tent down no matter what they try. If an attempt to damage the tent is made, whoever makes the attempt will suffer a rebound which could result in serious injury or even death. This is stated in warning labels along the edges of the tent in plain sight when the security system is active.

The chapter on the sitting area or lounge, as it is called in the book, shows a fireplace and above the mantle the book indicates a map. The fireplace and map have to be activated to use them and it explains how to activate them. I put the book down and go through the activation process and shortly have a fireplace with a large map above it. I look at the map, or what there is of it. All that has been mapped is where I have carried the tent or carried my pack. The book mentions that if I have their pack, it also has a map and the mapping feature of the pack will update the map in the tent every time the pack is put in the tent. That is so if I leave the tent set up someplace as a base and just take the pack with me, when I get back, the tent map will update. Right now, the map just shows from where I started to my current position including the path I took, plus any significant landmarks like the oak tree and wells I stopped at or passed by, rivers and streams where I crossed them. It also shows woods and fields close to my path.

The girls come in with bags and carry them to their rooms, I assume to use the cleaners in their bathrooms.

I look at the chapter titled 'cleaning.'

It describes the function of all the cleaners in the tent. Essentially, anything left alone for about an hour will be cleaned and returned to where it belongs. The only exception is clothing. It will first be placed on the bed, then put away an hour later. Food will be put away and refuse will be recycled.

ware left out longer than an hour will be sent to the cleaner and cared for as needed.

All appliances, sinks tubs, showers, toilets and bidets are self-cleaning with every use. When everyone leaves the tent, cleaners go into effect immediately to prep the tent in case of breaking camp. Nothing will be left unattended to so everything will be clean and ready for the next setup.

I turn to the chapter about the kitchen, read it quickly and go to make a quick supper. I chopped some mushrooms then cut more than enough slices for three people off a slab of beef (that is what the label on the package says anyway). In a big bowl I mix up some flour and spices, then mix in the meat slices and put them in a pan to simmer. I then put the chopped mushrooms in the bowl, stir them around and sift them out and into the pan to simmer as well.. I wash three large potatoes, put them in the quick oven and set it so they will be ready in twenty minutes. Not being much of a vegetable kind of guy, I check to see what is on hand and decide on wax beans with some butter and spices.

Kitra walked in smiling, "something smells good."

Mira followed and smiles, "Something smells very good."

I look over my shoulder at them, and see the two of them standing nude, and all grins. "Supper will be ready to serve in about ten minutes and dressed the way you both are you look good enough to eat for dessert, so I guess I won't make anything." I laugh and turn to stir the meat and mushrooms again - it is starting to thicken (both what I am stirring and the meat in my pants as soon as I got a look at the girls). "We are having sliced beef and mushrooms in gravy, wax beans and baked potato.

"So how do I deserve the honor of two ladies walking around my tent naked?"

With a laugh, Mira answered. "We put everything we owned in the cleaners. Well, everything we could so far. Kitra took a shower and we both felt so good that we didn't want to put anything on. We hope you don't mind."

"I hope you realize it is going to be hard, as a man, not to ravish both of you delightful ladies tonight. But being a gentleman in all forms of the word I will do my best." I laugh

"OK ladies the food is almost ready."

I stir the meat mixture, look in the pan that has the waxed beans and give it a stir. I get two bowls, strain the beans and put them in one and pour the meat mixture into the other.

Kitra pouted, "so you are not making dessert, you already have your dessert in mind. What about Mira and me? What do we get?"

Mira joined in, "yes. What about us?"

"You are both very capable ladies as I would expect of two women traveling by themselves for company most the time. I expect you can come up with your own desserts. After all, I did cook the super." I laugh, "OK grab some plates and silverware, and pick out whatever you want to drink." I quickly slice some cheese and put it on a small plate. I put all the food in the center of table including the potatoes on another plate. I get utensils and a large glass of mead for myself, with a pitcher and additional utensils for my guests.

I glance at the ladies as they watch me, and do the same and we all begin to eat, Before I finish, I get up to start a pot of coffee to drink after we finish our meal, and set out cups, cream and sugar, before going back to the table to finish eating.

They told me that since Kitra had come of age, the sisters, belonging to one of the traveling families, decided to head out on their own to make their living and live their lives in the way of the traveling families. The traveling families were headed by women. They never married, but usually had a large number of children. The mothers kept careful records of the children's linage and as the children left the family to join other families or to start their own. The leader of the family they joined or the leader of the new family was given copies of the linage. Women usually left the family to start their own, while men would join other families - some moving from family to family many times. The women of the families, when they came of age, were free to take lovers as often as they wished but if ever any female of the families was taken by force or abused in any way, all families would be notified of the offense and the offender. As soon as the offender was found (if it was a male) he would become as close to being a woman as a knife would allow and suffer the loss of his tongue, his right hand, a foot and be branded on the forehead to indicate his crime. He was then left on the road to heal or die. If a woman committed the crime of abuse of another woman, she would lose both breasts, her clit, a hand and suffer the brand and be left on the road to heal or die. This was the main the law of the families.

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers