Stranger Under the Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was innocent in high school—too terrified to even speak to the guy. Then, sophomore year of college, I walk out of my dorm and run into him. It turned out he knew the guys across the hall."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"What? I thought you wanted to hear about my missed connection." She reached back and stroked me. "Don't worry, your dick is better."

"Am I the biggest you have had?" I grinned an idiot's slack-jawed grin.

"Oh yeah," she moaned in my ear. "You are so fucking big. You stretch my little pussy." She knew what I wanted to hear.

"You want to hear the rest of the story?"

"Talk more about how big I am."

"Shhhhh," she pressed a finger to my lips, "I think you want me to talk about fucking other guys more." Her tongue glided down the side of my shaft. "A week later he knocks on my door around midnight," she switched to using her hand, "and he is clearly drunk. Barges into my room and asks for a glass of water." She switched between bobbing and jerking as she spoke. "So I'm sitting there in my pajamas, trying to make small talk about the people we knew in high school, and he stands up and pulls his dick out. It was crazy." She placed her thumb and index finger alongside my cock and spread them a several inches apart. "Gregg's dick was this big." Gregg measured half. As she ran her hand back and forth, she said, "I just stared at it, totally fucking shocked that he whipped his dick out and just stood there."

"What did you do?"

"What do you think I did? I got on my knees and took his drunk little dick in my mouth and sucked until it became hard. The whole time he whispered crazy shit. He called me a goddess and told me I looked beautiful with his dick in my mouth. Yeah, it was crazy."

"You like sucking dick, don't you?" I regretted the words as soon as the tumbled out of my mouth. Her dirty talk sounded sexy. Mine sounded ridiculous.

"I like pleasing, being wanted. It turns me on." The warmth of her mouth once again covered me as she squeezed her small breast.

"As I blew him something in me switched. I thought about him bending me over in homeroom and decided I had to have it. I didn't care if I lost my virginity to a drunk guy in my dorm, I wanted my fantasy. I figured what the hell, if he could show me his dick without asking, I didn't need his permission to lean over the table and spread my pretty pussy lips."

"I bet he enjoyed that."

"He slid into my wet pussy." She slowly sucked up and down. "Didn't use a condom. Just slid right in and started pounding. It hurt like crazy at first, but I needed it so bad. I needed to get fucked."

Her hand seized around the base of my shaft and she took me into her mouth one last time. Her pace quickened. She panted and moaned and kept time with quick pumps of her hand. My mind went blank and the world narrowed to sweet sensation—the warm, the wet. The tension built and then released in spasms. She sealed her lips around me and savored my cum with soft sighs of pleasure.

I lay there and stared up at the tree decorated in red and gold balls, my spent cock rested flat against my stomach, Lizzie snuggled into my side. What had just happened? She brought this other man to life, poured into my head images of herself underneath him while at the same time she sent me to a plane of ecstasy I didn't know existed.

"Did you like my story?" She walked her fingers along my chest up to my chin.

"I don't know how I feel getting off on you talking about other guys."

"Judging by the cum you shot down my throat, I would say you liked it a lot."

I rolled to my side and regarded her face. It was more perfect than ever. "How did you know I wouldn't be jealous?"

She looked away. "I didn't. You asked about my goth phase and missed connections, and it came to me. I wanted to see if you would like it. It's crazy, I know."

I placed my hand on her cheek to guide her back to me. "You know me in ways I don't understand." We embraced in a kiss.

"Do you want to hear the end of the story?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for a more."

"Don't worry, I already told you the good part. The next day I saw him in the quad and, when he saw me, he turned and walked the other direction. I thought, maybe he hadn't noticed me. But then it happened again and again. He would come over at night and then the little shit was too embarrassed to be seen with me in public. I was so naïve about men and so horny, so afraid if I spoke my mind the sex would end. I grew the green out of my hair, bought tight clothes to copy the preppy girls he hung out with. I changed my look, changed my friends. I changed everything."

"How did it end?"

"I'm embarrassed to admit it. It was crazy."

"Come on, no point in keeping secrets now."

"I fucked his buddies on the lacrosse team. I thought it would make him so jealous that he would make me his girlfriend so nobody else could touch me."

"How did that work out?"

"It didn't," she said with a smile. "Maybe I will tell you that story for your Christmas present."

12