Strangers at a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped the edge of the wall tightly as my eyes closed, preparing to feel his cock in my pussy for the first time, instead to my surprise, he knelt behind me, his hands grabbing my cheeks and spreading them, I arched my back further, my pussy poking out at him as I felt his tongue run up my slit. I moaned out loudly, he did it again and again before I felt his tongue on my clit.

"Ohh fuck!" I moaned loudly as I shook. My body tightening up. My breathing getting heavy, my pussy pulsed for him. He continued to run his tongue along my slit then flicking it over my clit, driving me crazy before alternating to taste my juices along my slit again. I was an even bigger wet mess from when he first found me and I just wanted his fat cock in me already.

He pulled away, wiping his face and his beard. Finally, I thought I was gonna get his cock but instead I felt his fingers at my entrance.

This guy wasn't just a guy picking up girls at a bar to get off. He was actually focused on my pleasure before his. He definitely seemed to have a dominant side, maybe a hint of a sadistic side and it was everything I loved. He was a little mysterious which made him even more sexy. It was a completely different side from the goofy guy I met earlier at the bar.

He turned his palm up and slid his middle and ring finger in me. I tightened around his fingers as he started sliding them in and out slowly at first, he stood back up, his other hand alternated slapping my ass and stroking his cock as his fingers started going harder and faster. My constants moans turned to screams filling the room.

He knelt again, biting my ass hard and then my thigh. I felt myself instantly on the edge as he bit me.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" I cried.

"Do you wanna cum for me like a good girl?" He asked, slapping my ass again.

I nodded in response. "Im sorry, I didn't hear you." He teased me.

"Yes, I want to cum for you Andrew, please, please can I cum for you?" I begged.

"You're such a good girl, you can cum for me babygirl. Cum for me Gabriela." He said as it was almost on command, my pussy tightened around his fingers, my body shook and I cried out loudly as I came on his fingers. My body shaking, my pussy pulsing rapidly around his fingers.

My body bucked as he slid his fingers out of my pussy. Then bringing his mouth to it. My body shaking by the feeling of his tongue running up my slit to my sensitive clit, lapping up all my juices. His hands squeezing and massaging my ass as he did.

He came back up, turned me around again to kiss me deeply, his tongue sliding into my mouth to where I can taste my cum on his tongue. I sucked his tongue before biting his lower lip, tugging against it as I pulled away from him then moving back in for another kiss as I started undoing his shirt and sliding it off of him.

I slid myself down between his body and the wall, very limited in my movements, I grabbed his cock. It throbbed in my hand, making me weak for him. I stroked it a few times, lifting it out of the way so I can gently take his balls in my mouth, sucking on them one at a time as I rubbed the head of his cock in my hand.

I listened to his moans as I teased him. Sliding his balls out of my mouth, I ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft to the head. I pushed his hips back to give me a little more room as I knelt down. I looked up at him, my hand slid to the base of his cock, slowly stroking just the lower half of his cock.

I slid the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it before siding it in. Keeping my eyes on his the entire time, I slowly started bobbing up and down the upper half as I stroked the lower half. He reached down to massage my tits for a bit before I slid my hand to the base of his cock and slid my mouth down his shaft.

I struggled with his girth and he was well aware. I felt his hand on the back of my head encouraging me to keep working him in and so I did. I kept bobbing up and down, taking inch by inch in, gagging a few times as I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I looked up at him before sinking his full length in my mouth, holding my head down on it. His hand pushing my head further. His cock buried to the hilt, my nose pressed against him as I struggle against his hand.

He finally let me up as I began to gag on his shaft. I gasped for air before he forced my head back down but he allowed me to go at my own pace. Having fun with sucking his cock for a bit before I slide all the way down again. This time, taking him in my throat. I start bobbing slightly sending the head of his cock in and out of my throat.

I heard his moans change, I knew what this was doing to him. It wasn't long before he reached down, grabbed my throat as he pushed my head against the wall. He released his grip on my throat as he grabbed my hands, holding them at the wrists against the wall as he slid his cock in my mouth and started face fucking me.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good but I want to know how that pussy feels baby." He said as he pulled out of my mouth and released his grip on my hands. He slapped his cock against my face a few times before stepping back so I can get up.

I walked over and sat on the bed, my finger gesturing him over. I watched him as he walked over to me slowly. He stood over me, lifting my chin as he leaned in for a fiery kiss. His hand moved back to my pussy as I spread my legs for him.

"You're fucking soaked again." He noted.

I blushed, "Sucking your cock did that to me." I responded then bit my lip. He stood at the end of the bed, between my legs. He grabbed my legs, lifting them, spreading them as I laid back on the bed. He grabbed his shaft, rubbing it along my slit, slapping it against my clit, making me pulse for him.

"Give it to me baby." I said as he teased me. "Please daddy, give me your cock, I want to feel it in my pussy. Please Andrew, please give me your cock." I begged.

He chuckled as he sunk his full length deep in my pussy. His hand back on my tits as he started to trust slowly at first. My moans and whimpers tell him just how much I'm enjoying his cock. He squeezed and massaged my tits and pinched my nipples, driving me crazy for him.

My hips began grinding against his, begging him for more. One hand remained on my breast as the other slid up to grip my throat firmly.

"Fuck, yes!" I screamed loudly as he began to choke me. His thrusts building its pace. He started fucking me faster and faster. His hand lifting off my tit to slap them hard from one to the next.

"Yes Andrew, give it to me, fuck me!" I begged. His grip tightening even more around my throat. My breathing became harder and my moans became louder, the harder he fucked me. He had my whole body shaking, he was slamming into me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't with his grip on my throat.

He finally released his hold on me and pulled out, "Turn around baby, I wanna fuck you from behind." He said. I willingly turned around for him, my knees on the edge of the bed as I bent over for him. My shoulders pressed against the mattress as my ass stuck up in the air for him.

He slapped my ass as hard as he could repeatedly, making me scream before he forced himself back in my tight pussy. He growled, "You're pussy is so fucking tight baby, I'm gonna make it mine."

"Yes daddy, make this pussy yours, I want you to cum deep inside of me." I said, completely caught up in the moment, completely in a trance as he fucked me. His cock stretched my pussy out as it wrapped so tightly around him. I wanted him to empty himself inside of me.

"Not yet babygirl, be patient and you'll get what you want." He said, making me melt. I was already on the edge again for him and I didn't know how much more I could handle. He reached down, grabbing my hair in his fist, he pulled my body up as he pull my hair back, my back arched as he slammed into me. His balls slapping against me as he fucked he so hard. My moans and screams going nonstop.

I felt his other hand digging into my hip causing my body to shiver. He slowed his movement but kept his grip on my hair firm. "Rock back on my cock baby, I want you to fuck yourself with it."

As he said this, my pussy clenched up around his shaft, just the thought turned me on so much. I did exactly as he wanted. I started rocking myself back onto his cock, taking it all, going slowly at first and building my pace as he smacked my ass over and over again.

"I wanna ride you." I requested as this position was becoming too much for me. Feeling his cock so deep in me with each time I sank down on it was getting me too close to the edge but it felt too good and i didn't want to cum just yet. "I want to bounce up and down that fat cock baby." I stated, desperation on my face as I was getting closer.

"Yea, you wanna get on top baby?" He asked as he slid himself out, getting on the bed and laying back against the head board. I crawled over to him, teasing stopping to suck his cock, tasting myself on him before I got over him, easing myself down his shaft. Feeling every detail of his cock, feeling every inch of his cock in this position. Feeling him so deep, my mouth remained hung open as I whimpered.

His hands gripped my waist, helping guide me up and down his shaft, he controlled the pace with his hands on my hips. My hands rested against his chest, my nails slowly digging in deeper the faster he made me go. I leaned in, kissing him aggressively then biting and sucking his neck, biting down on his collar bone hard.

He pushed me back. He leaned in to suck and bite on my nipples as I rode him. But it was when he pulled away, wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed is when I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed out as my pussy clamped down on him. He knew i was on the edge.

"That's it, good girl, cum again for me, cum for me, cum for daddy!" He demanded and so I did. My body betrayed me as I couldn't hold back any longer. I was a shaking wet mess on top of him as I came, screaming as he choked me, cuming so hard on his cock.

It wasn't very long til I heard his breathing changed, his moans became higher, "Fuck I'm going to cum for you. I'm going to cum in your pussy baby." He released his grip on my throat and pulled me in against him, he thrusted up into me as I continued riding him. I bit down on his neck again as my sensitive clit was becoming over stimulated. My body shook against his, trying to muffle my screaming with biting down on him. His moans filled the room as he filled my pussy with his cum.

Our movements stopped, we both remained in the very positions we were in as neither of us wanted to move. I thought to myself, When my friend told me go have a blast in Miami, I'm pretty sure this isn't what she had in mind for me. I giggled a little before I breathlessly said, "I don't think I'd ever forget your name." I smiled.

12