Strangers at a Bar Ch. 02

Story Info
He was just too good to resist a quick fuck during layover.
5k words
4.74
10.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Meet Up

It's been three weeks since I fucked a random stranger that picked me up at a bar. We exchanged snap chats and have been talking ever since that night. Most of our conversations being sexual in nature but we've gotten to learn a lot about each other's fantasies and kinks a bit more.

I think we were both pleasantly surprised to realize we were into a lot of the same things or atleast willing to try them. I also got to know Andrew on a personal level. I was pleased to discover he wasn't just some fuckboy that goes out every night and hooks up with random girls at the bar.

After those three weeks and several heated conversations, a few hot phone sessions and an exchange of a few very, very provocative pictures and videos, I couldn't wait to have him again. Every time we had phone sex, eyes closed, hands all over my body, listening to his voice and his moans, I got flashbacks of that night in the hotel room.

I was flying back to Miami and luckily had several hours layover. We planned on meeting up with only one intention in mind. I already had a hotel room booked and planned on meeting Andrew there. I awaited eagerly for my plane to land, rushed through customs and immigration and got an uber to the hotel.

As the uber pulled up to the hotel, I texted him. It wasn't long before I saw him walking up from the parking lot to the front door. He smiled at me as I approached him. It definitely felt awkward, something I wasn't expecting since we'd been talking for the last three weeks and given the fact that we fucked before. But again, I was literally meeting up with this guy for a few hours to fuck. I felt like a shy kid for some reason but his charm immediately brought me back to the night we met.

"Fancy seeing you here." I giggled as I hugged him.

"Yea, some girl invited me to meet her here." He playfully responded as he pulled away from the hug.

"Lucky girl." I winked and walked passed him to the check in counter.

As we stepped into the elevator, we both giggled, for me, it was at the recap playing in my head of what happened the last time we were in an elevator. I imagined it to be the same for him.

"What? You're not gonna kiss me this time? I see you're using that self control." He teased me.

I smirked, "It's the middle of the day, I think we'd end up getting interrupted." I paused, "I mean, I wont wanna stop kissing you if other people got on but you're too shy for that." I teased him back as we heard the ding as we got to our floor.

As we got to the room, I dropped my stuff and jumped on the bed, laying on my stomach. "Ok, night night" I teasingly said as I made myself comfy, kicking my sneakers off and closing my eyes.

"Oh, c'mon, you can't sleep in that much clothes!" He said, "You never sleep in more than a t-shirt and undies." He pointed out.

"Well in that case, wanna help me get comfy?" I smirked as he got ontop of me on on the bed, sliding up my body as he bit my hip gently, then kissing up my back. He kissed my shoulder, up to the back of my neck and my cheek. He went back to kissing my shoulder before I felt a bite. I couldn't hold back the moan that immediately followed the bite.

I felt one of his hands sliding down my side and to my ass as he grabbed it in my shorts. He continued to leave soft bites up my shoulder and up the side of my neck, kissing softly in between as his hand explored my body. It wasn't long until he had my hips squirming under him.

I felt his body pressed against mine before he slid to lay on his side. I now faced him, laying on my side facing him as my hand cupped the side of his face and neck.

I moved in slowly, kissing him softly but deeply. Pushing him onto his back as I crawled up over him. My hands cupping the sides of his face as I kissed him deeply. His hands moved to my waist then down to rest on my ass. As the kiss intensified, I felt his tongue slide in my mouth. Our tongues wrapped around each others as I moaned softly.

My hips began grinding against him. My pussy grinding against his growing cock through our clothes as we made out. His hands squeezing my ass, massaging it as he pulled my hips against him even more. I pulled away from his kiss to bite and suck on his neck. Biting hard, from one side of his neck to the other, moving down and sinking my teeth into his collar bone when I felt a hand slide off my ass.

I felt his hand wrapped around my throat, his grip tightened as he pushed my mouth away from his skin. "My babygirl's getting a little excited."

I giggled shyly as I realized just how hard I was grinding against him with an increased pace. "I'm sorry, you just turn me on so damn much. I want you, Andrew." I said to him, biting my lower lip. I felt his grip tighten even further around my neck.

"I want you too babygirl." He responded as he pulled me back into him, kissing me aggressively. His hand stayed on my neck as my hips kept rolling on top of him. My hands slide between us to start unbuttoning his shirt. Before I leaned up, pulling away from his grasp on me, sitting up on him as I pulled my shirt off. My hips continued, he was now staring up at me.

"What?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Nothing." He replied as he reached up with both hands, pulling the cups of my bra down and cupping my tits in his hand. He thrusted his hips up a few times, "Just getting flashbacks from the last time you rode me."

I giggled as he continued to say, "Do you feel how hard my cock is for you?" I nodded as I grabbed his hand, sliding it up, he automatically extends two fingers as I lower my mouth on them, my eyes on his as I start to bob my head up and down his fingers.

"But, what if I don't give it to you?" He said with a pause. I slid his fingers out of my mouth, looking at him.

"Can you resist this though?" I say taking his fingers back in my mouth as I push them deep against the back of my throat.

I continued sucking his fingers as I listened to him talk, "I've got self control and we've got time. I know how much you love to be teased, I think I'm going to tease you." He said as he pushed me off of him. I flopped on my back laying across the bed. I watched as he stood up and started taking his clothes off. My hands traveled down my body and onto my shorts. I lifted my hips and pull my panties off along with my pants knowing if he saw how wet I was he wouldn't be able to resist me but he was determined.

I watched him walk around to the other side of the bed as I took my bra off, both of us completely naked. He pulled me down to hang my head off the side of the bed and I thought, Yes! I knew he couldn't resist the thought of me sucking his cock!

But to my surprise he could. His hard cock stood erect a few inches from my face, he reach down, his hand cupped my pussy, "I love it when you're that wet for me." He said before sliding his hand up and slapping each of my tits. My knees closed in, my hips started squirming, my legs rocked from side to side. I was excited by his slow, buildup to whatever unknown was to come.

"Both hands, your nipples, right now!" He ordered and I did exactly as he said. I loved when he spoke to me like that, it made me so weak and instantly submissive to him.

I watched as he wrapped his hand around the base of his shaft. Still hopeful that he'd slide it in my mouth but he didn't. "I want you to watch me as I stroke it for you."

"Fuccck!" I whispered under my breath. He knew this drove me absolutely crazy. I knew I was screwed. I watched him as he started slowly sliding his hand up and down his shaft and a few times over the ridge of the head. Watching the pleasure on his face as he did this. It drove my fucking nuts. I wanted his cock so bad after just the first minute.

He watched as my hips really started squirming and he knew just how badly this was turning me on too.

"Slide your hand down, rub your clit for me." He said and I followed. My eyes stayed fixed on his cock as I slide my hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit in circles. He watched as my head tilted back and my moans escaped my lips.

I matched his pace exactly, every time he increased his pace, I did. When he'd slow down, I did and when he's stop, I would too but he knew just what he was doing to get me close. His other hand on my tits didn't help either. He kept pinching my nipples, caressing my tits, slapping them, pinching and pulling off my nipples. I was so close already for him and he could tell based on my body's reactions.

He moved to over my face, letting me lick and suck his balls gently as he continued to stroke himself. He didn't let me slow down my pace on my clit however, instead, he said, "Finger yourself and match my pace."

I couldn't see how fast he was stroking anymore but now I could hear him. I could hear his hand hitting against him with every pump of his cock. I could feel the force vibrating on his balls as I sucked on them. He slide his other hand off my tits and slapped my clit before he started circling it as I fingers myself. I was instantly on the edge.

I couldn't focus on teasing his balls anymore and he could tell, he slide them out of my mouth and now he could hear my screams again. He knew I was on the edge with how my body bucked.

"Cum for me." I heard him say as he sped up on my clit. I didn't have a choice. My body betrayed me as I started cuming hard on my fingers, my screams filling the room. My body continued to shake as he kept his fingers against my clit.

My orgasm finally subsided as he pulled his fingers away. He took a step back and watched my body shaking on the bed. "Well, now that you've cum, I bet you don't want my cock anymore huh?"

I glared at him, after all that, I thought he'd finally give it to me but he was clearly in the mood for games. I shook my head, "I still want it, Daddy." I bit my lower lip, "Put it in my mouth."

"Beg for it" was all he said.

"Please Daddy, please put your cock in my mouth, I want to suck it so bad. Please daddy?" I looked up at him with begging eyes. I watched him breathe deeply before standing over my face again, I opened my mouth widely but without warning, he slide his full length into my mouth. I immediately gagged, coughing against the head of his cock but he didn't pull back.

My eyes watered as he grabbed my throat, choking me as he started to thrust his cock deep into me over and over again. I struggled but quickly composed myself as I let him use my throat. It wasn't very long before I heard his moans grow higher. I knew he was about to cum. He gripped my throat so tightly as he came in my mouth then pulled out and continued cuming on my tits.

I pushed them together and teasingly shook them as he finished on me. Looking up at him as I swallowed all that he shot into my mouth then sticking my tongue out at him before smiling wickedly.

"You're so fucking dirty." He said breathlessly.

"You're the one that wanted to tease," I replied as I got off the bed and started heading towards the shower, "Coming?" I snickered as I turned the water on.

As I got in under the warm water and started washing his cum off of me, I thought to myself, Holy fuck, did that just happen?? As I low key freaked out over how much he turned me on and made me cum like that and how much I loved him taking control of me like that.

I started getting lathered up when he came in, stepping into the shower behind me. I felt him pressed up against my back as he took the soap from me and continued to rub it all over my body as he kissed my shoulder, biting it.

I moaned followed by, "How do you turn me on so easily?"

He chuckled, "You told me all your secrets."

I smiled as he put the soap down and started running his hands along my lathered body. "And to think, I haven't even fucked you yet." He whispered in my ear as his hands stopped at my breasts, his hands cupping them, his fingertips gently started teasing my nipples.

My head tilted back to rest against his shoulder as my eyes closed, enjoying his touch. My hips started squirming against him, rolling back against him. One of his hands slid down between my legs. I lifted my leg up onto the lip of the tub giving him easier access.

As his hand slid over my clit, my body shivered. I felt his lips curl against my shoulder as he kissed my skin. "I can't wait to feel your body shaking like that as you cum on my cock."

"Fuck!" Was what he got in response as his words made me so weak. My hips kept rolling against him, feeling his cock growing against my ass. His hand between my legs now on my clit, circling it as he continued caressing my tits and pinching my nipples.

I grabbed the soap, lathered my hand before arching my back, creating some space and reaching around to grab his hard cock. I started stroking his cock slowly then working my pace up to match his circles on my clit. Both of our sounds filled the shower as we teased each other.

I couldn't handle his teasing anymore, I pushed him back, turned around and dropped to my knees. My hands both wrapped around his cock and I start stroking it. My wrists twisting as I slid them up his shaft and back down. Looking up, I saw the pleasure on his face as I continued to stroke his soaped up cock.

One of my hands slid off his cock to rub over my tits. Soap now covering them. I grabbed the base of his shaft and slapped his cock against my tits, against each hard nipple. I leaned back, my head resting against the wall behind me as I pushed my breasts together, "Fuck my tits baby." I whispered up to him and he so he did.

He slid his cock between my breasts, his hands on the wall infront of him as he pushed his hips forward, thrusting his cock slowly between my tits, slowly building his pace. My fingers extending as I push my tits together to keep his cock in pace as he fucked them. His moans getting louder and louder until he reached down, grabbed my throat and pulled me up.

He pushed me against the cold shower wall, his hand firm against my throat as his other hand moved from tit to tit, slapping them hard. The water running over us, washing the soap off now. He kissed me deeply, aggressively as his hand slid down and rubbed my pussy again.

"Fuck you're so wet!" He growled as he pulled back, kissing down my neck to bite my nipple. He tightened his grip around my neck again and pushed me against the other side of the wall, getting us out of the water before kissing, sucking and biting down my body. My hips squirming again before he grabbed my hips and buried his face into my mound.

I gasped as I felt his lips on my clit, sucking before I felt his tongue started flicking back and forth. My hips bucked against his face as I got use to the pleasure, his hands wrapping around to grab my ass. My hand slide down to grab his hair as he pushing me into his face.

It wasn't very long before he had me begging for his cock in me. I couldn't take his tongue on my clit anymore, I was getting dangerously close. "Andrew, please fuck me." I whispered breathlessly.

"Please baby, please give me your cock, I wanna feel you in me." I begged.

He pulled away just enough to say, "What was that?"

I smirked knowing he just wanted to hear it again.

"Fuck me Andrew" I moaned as he sucked my clit again.

"Fuck my dripping wet pussy!" I cried as I felt myself getting so close. Trying to hold back, just needing a small break but he knew I was getting close and he knew what I was trying to do.

"Still didn't hear you." His words vibrated against my pussy.

"Please, please, please put your cock in me! Daddy, I need your cock in me!" I cried out in desperation.

He slid up, grabbing my leg and wrapping it around his waist, he ran the head of his cock over my clit, I shuddered to the sensation. He ran the head up and down my wet slit then teased the entrance of my wet pussy. He slid just the head in, holding his position, "What was it that you wanted?" He said with a smirk.

"Daddy!" I whined as I complained about his teasing. "I need you inside my aching pussy!" Those words spoken with such a needy tone, I kept rolling my hips, trying to fuck myself on the head, trying to slide more of him in me. My pussy soaking and clenching, trying to grasp his cock, "Please!" I screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I growled. "Show me who owns this pussy."

With those words he wasted no time. His hand grabbed my throat, choking me hard as he immediately shoved his cock in my wet pussy with such force, giving me exactly what I wanted. My hands wrapped around him, my nails dug into his shoulders as his hand slid down from my throat. He started fucking me so hard and fast, so fucking deep right away. My screams filling the bathroom as his hand slid down to start rubbing my clit.

"Now cum for me princess, I know you're on the edge, cum for me and I'm going to keep fucking you." He paused to bite my lower lip as he kissed me briefly. "That pussy is mine, you hear me? I own that pussy and you're going to cum all over my big fat cock then I'm going to fuck you til I cum deep in it."

"Yes Daddy, this pussy is all yours, I'm your little fuck toy, fucking use me daddy." I bit my lower lip hard, "Fuck, Andrew, I'm going to cum for you!" I cried out as he sped up on my clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I repeated like a broken record as my nails sunk into his back. "Daddy... oh daddy.." I moaned in pleasure. "I'm cuming!" I screamed as my body shook against him. My pussy pulsing around his cock but he doesn't stop fucking me. My whole body tensed as I violently bucked.

"That's it baby, you're such a good girl! Cum on my cock babygirl," he said as he grunted in my ear. His hand pulled off my clit as he pulled away from me. He stepped out of the shower and motioned me over to the bathroom sink. He turned me around, kissing and biting my shoulder and neck before he gripped my hip with one hand. The other hand slide up my back and wrapped around the back of my neck as he pushed me down onto the counter top.

I lifted on leg onto the counter and looked back at him. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me til you cum deep in my pussy." He slapped my ass so hard as he slid the head of his cock up and down my wet slit and over my sensitive clit causing me to shake. I kept my eyes on him as I reached around, grabbing my ass cheek and spreading it for him, "Fuck me Andrew"

With one powerful thrust of his hips, he slammed his cock back in me and started fucking me even harder and faster than before. His hand grabbed my hair and pushing my head forward to watch as he fucked me in the mirror. His other hand slapping my ass as he repeatedly slammed into me harder and harder. I continued to shake as he fucked my used, sensitive pussy.

My nipples hardened against the cold granite countertop, I watched in the mirror as he made me his dirty little slut. Watching the pleasure on his face with every thrust. I started rocking my hips back against him, fucking myself on his cock. My pussy clenched around his cock and I screamed in pleasure as he slammed my hips into the edge of the countertop.

Looking back at him again, my hands gripping the sides of the countertop as I threw my ass back against him harder and harder, I spoke like the determined little slut I felt like in that moment, determined to make him cum. "I want you to cum for me daddy. I want you to fill that pussy with your cum. My pussy is so needy for it. Make me your little cumslut daddy."

His thrusts along with my movement felt like they were competing causing his cock to drive deep in my pussy each time. It wasnt long before I felt myself on the edge again and he knew by the way my pussy was gripping his cock. Listening to his breathing and his moans, I knew he was close too but he was determined to make me cum again before he did.

He pounded me senseless until I was shaking and screaming, my eyes rolled back and my body shook uncontrollably, my pussy squeezing his cock so tightly as I came which was enough to send him over the edge. His warm sticky cum filled my pussy as his sexy moans filled the room. He stayed in me a little longer as he caught his breath before sliding out slowly. I leaned up slightly when I felt his warm cum oozing out of my pussy and down my inner thigh.

12