Strangers at a Bar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He playfully shook his head, "dirty girl" he teased.

I teased back, "Your dirty little whore." I smiled wickedly as I saw him blush as he got back in the shower. I stormed his shower, got clean then got in the bed. I awaited him as he got toweled off. I pulled the covers up to my neck and wiggled at him, "Come snuggles." I grinned.

Unsure of when it happened or what happened, I woke up about an hour later. He was napping too, I was cuddled up on him. I smiled as I looked at the time knowing I still had some time. I pushed up against him. My hand slid down his naked body under the blankets. My fingertips traced the underside of his cock and over the head as I placed soft kisses on his neck.

I breathed against his skin, letting out a small moan as I continued teasing his cock, feeling it grow for me. He was still asleep. I was pretty impressed, it wasn't until I wrapped my hand around his shaft and softly bit his neck that he woke up. He mumbled something before breathing in deeply, followed by a long exhale and a small moan.

"Hi sleepyhead." I teased as he opened his eyes to see my hand on his cock, slowly stroking him under the blankets.

"Babygirl..." He moaned, "Fuck, your hand feels so good." He laid his head back and closed his eyes, allowing me to keep stroking him, feeling his hard cock grow in my hand as I continued to bite and suck on his neck.

It wasn't long before he slid his hand over and found my wet pussy. He began rubbing my clit, my pussy grinding against his hand as he did. We both tortured each other for a few mins before I slowly pulled away. Crawling over him under the blankets. My pussy pressed against the underside of his shaft. My wetness coating his cock as I ground my hips. I pressed my body against his, my hand on his chest, the other cupping his face as I bit and sucking his neck.

My wet slit grinding up and down his hard cock. My wet pussy lips hugging his girth as I slowly, painfully slowly continued grinding against him. Coming up a little too much at times, letting my clit hit the ridge of the head of his cock. I moaned loudly against his neck every time I felt that sensation on my clit.

His hands explored my body, sliding up and down my back, grabbing my ass, caressing it as I moved in to kiss him. Our tongues wrestled as I continued moving my hips. I could feel his cock twitch under me, his hips started thrusting along with mine. I had to stop because if I continued, I'd cum just like that.

I slid up a bit more, lifted my hip allowing his cock to line up with my entrance. I slowly slid back down letting his big, fat cock slide into me. Easing down on it, I could feel every detail as it stretched me out. I pulled away from the kiss, my head tilted back as my eyes closed, jaw dropped and I moaned out loudly until I sank down to the base when he slowly thrusted up and held his hips there.

I gasped feeling every inch of his big fat cock in my pussy. I kissed him again deeply as I started slowly lifting up and down his shaft. He slapped my ass a couple of time as I rode him. I sped up just a little as I leaned up, looking down at him as I started to bounce on his cock. My hands slid up my body to caress my tits as I looked down at him.

His hands gipping my hips tight, helping guide me up and down his cock. One hand slid to my ass, slapping it. My hands slide down to his chest, leaning into him again but not all the way down, I arch my back, sticking my ass out as my hips starts to roll back and forth, immediately quickening my pace. Both his hands now on my ass, squeezing them, slapping them, encouraging me to ride me faster. He leaned up, taking my nipples in his mouth, licking, sucking, biting on them. This drove me crazy.

I leaned in biting his neck, collarbone and chest. Leaving deep teeth marks as his cock hit just right as I rode him. My moans loud, he could tell just how much I was enjoying his cock. One of his hands slid up and I leaned my head back, two fingers sliding into my mouth. I sucked on his fingers until I couldn't anymore by how much I was moaning. My muffled sounds filling the room.

I could feel his cock throbbing in me, his facial expressions and his sounds told me he was so close even if he wasn't saying it. I smirk a wicked grin as I tighten up on him, pulling away from his fingers. I started go faster and harder up and down on his cock. My nails dug into his chest. I leaned in as I felt myself on the edge.

I kissed his neck as I moaned in his ear, "I'm going to cum all over your big, fat cock Daddy, you're gonna make me cum so hard. I want you to cum with me, cum in me, fill me up Daddy." I bit my lip before kissing and sucking his neck again. My hips fastening, my moans against his skin told him I was about to cum.

I felt his hips thrusting deep in me to meet my riding, his nails digging into my ass cheeks. His moans closer together and grew louder, "Cum for me Daddy." I screamed as I started coming on his cock. I bit down into his collarbone so hard, trying to muffle my scream. My pussy pulsing around him, milking his cock as he came for me too.

My body shaking, his breathing deep. We both stopped our movements, I laid on him, both unable to move as we trying to regain our breathing. "Fuck." He said as he chuckled.

I giggle, "Yea.." but that was the extend of words we were able to form at that point. We lazed around a bit more then showered off together again before we had to say goodbye but both very hopeful that this would happen again.

12