Strangers at a Bar Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabriela goes back to Miami to bless Andrews new house.
5k words
4.57
4.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I've been away for a while but the support has been incredible since I've been back. Thank you all for your likes, favorites, comments and private feedback, I appreciate the kind words and suggestions. Please continue to leave your comments and feedback! Thank you.

*******

*Ring Ring*

Come on! Pick up!!

"Hello?"

"Andrew!!" I said excitedly.

"Are you ok? Why are you calling?" He replied.

"Oh what, I can't call my friend?" I say teasingly, giving him a little attitude.

Over the last couple of months, almost a year now, we've became really good friends, I'd even go as far to say he's become a best friend. I've learned, when a creepy stranger offers you potstickers at a bar, accept the offer, you never know where it can lead. In my case, it lead to what feels like hundreds of really really amazing, mind blowing orgasms and friendship.

"Guess where I am?" I smirked as we talked, knowing he'd be excited.

"You're not! Are you in Miami?!" He asked.

"Yuppppp! Got here lastnight."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

I responded, "Because you were super busy with closing on the house and moving and stuff! I wanted to let you get settled before telling you I'm here."

"Well... I closed like two days ago, I moved yesterday and I'm settling so when are we hanging out? When are you coming over?" He asked.

"Oh you want me over? Are we christening the house?" I tease.

"If you're a good girl maybe we can." He chuckled.

"How about tonight you show me around Miami a little and then you can take me back to your place?" I paused, "I can be the first girl you bring back to your new house.... Wait, will I be???" I ask curiously.

"Yes Gabriela." He said, "Noone else better I can think of to be the first."

I blushed, "Meet me at 9ish? I'll text you the info."

"You got it babygirl." He added at the end making me blush even more.

I nervously awaited for 9pm to roll around. It had been some months since the last time I saw him. Unsure of where he was taking me, I didn't want to wear a dress to be overdressed so I wore a fitted long sleeve criss cross coral colored top and my favorite pair of high rise ripped jeans.

Somehow I had a feeling he was going to be early and I was right. 8:45 rolled around, almost through my makeup and I got a text, "On my way up!" I didn't even respond as I rushed through my make up, finishing just as he knocked on the door.

I scurried over to the door, still barefooted. "Hey you." I smiled at him, motioning him in before hugging him. He kissed me on each cheek making me smile. For some reason I was a little nervous. I shouldn't have been since we actually knew each other quite a bit now or maybe that's why I was nervous, I wasn't just meeting that fuckboy from the bar, I was meeting that fuckboy, my friend.

"You look amazing." He said as I smiled.

"Thank you, I picked this outfit out with you in mind." I said, "It's like I kept hearing your voice in my head saying, "No yellow and Teal" I teased referencing a conversation we previously had about an outfit choice.

"Ha, you did good." He said, "So you ready to go? Where's your shoes?"

"No shoes tonight I plan on being a pata sucia." I tried to keep a straight face as I starred at him and him starring back blankly before we both busted out laughing.

"So should I order an uber while I finish up?"

"Nope, I'm driving you, we're just having an easy night." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sounds like I'm being chauffeured around Miami tonight, I can get used to this." I teased.

I walked over to my suitcase on the bed grabbing some heels. "Ok, I'm ready!" I smiled as I walked up along side him, wrapping my arm around his forearm. "Lead the way to my chariot please!" I laughed and he shook his head.

As we got in the elevator and the door closed, I started up some conversation to help ease the weird nervousness I was feeling. "So tell me about the house!! Thats so exciting! I'm so happy for you babe!"

"I'd rather you wait and see it later, telling you about it doesn't do it any justice." He said.

"Ok ok but I'm so happy for you!" I said before kissing his cheek softly. Then smiling before the awkward silence ensued again.

I couldn't help but feel like I was meeting him for the first time all over again. I think its because I saw him completely differently from the first time I met him. From when I knew such little about him.

He was charming, sweet, very well dressed, something that stood out each time I saw him. I swore I'd start using him for fashion advice. He was such a gentleman, held the car door open for me and held my hand when crossing the street as we got to the restaurant and bar.

As we got to the other side of the road, I grabbed his hand, almost pulling him so he'd stop walking so I could lean in and whisper in his ear, "And that's why I call you Daddy, because you always take care of me."

I smirked to the reaction on his face, knowing exactly what I was doing. He couldn't muster words, his blushing told me everything I needed to know as he continued walking us in.

We had to wait a bit for a table so we hung out at the bar for a bit. Not gonna lie, sitting at the bar with him brought back some memories. He even made a joke about potstickers.

The atmosphere was full of life, friendly and fun. I could hear the sound of voices speaking loudly, rivaling the DJ. There were people dancing, drinking and having a fun time. We sat right along the water, all the city light around, reflecting on the water was breathtaking. We sat closely at the table so we could still hear the other without having to shout across the table..

We spent what seemed like hours talking, laughing and having a good time together over good food and strong drinks. He didn't drink much since he was driving us but insisted I had as much as I wanted. We danced, we sang, we goofed off. It had been a while since I had that much fun.

After dancing, I ran off to fix my hair, Andrew went up to the bar to order me one more drink. I came back to find him sitting at the bar waiting as they finished up making my drink. I walked up to him, he was sitting kind of to the side on the high bar stool, I leaned in against him, my body between his legs, he placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in, "Are you having fun?" He asked.

"I am." I smiled before responding, "Thank you for bringing me out."

"Don't thank me yet. The nights not over just yet." He smirked.

I smiled widely, shaking my head, sharing a few giggles before tip toeing up to his ear, giggling a little before I ask quite shyly, "Can I kiss you?"

I may have been a little tipsy at this point. I usually wait for the guy to make the first move. We were in a very public place and I knew it was a long shot but I went for it. Besides, I was ALWAYS the one initiating things.

Not to mention, I couldn't handle the feeling of the constant sexual tension thats been building all night between us any longer. I needed relief. My face stayed close to his, I didn't pull back to where I could see his reaction. I wasn't sure I wanted to. He hesitated, his few seconds of silence was enough to make me regret asking.

I came down from my tip toe position, my head more in line with his chest/shoulders now as I rest my forehead on his chest, eyes closed kicking myself in my mind for asking, when I felt him slightly move back, lifting my chin with his finger and pulling me in for a deep but brief kiss.

He moved his head to bring his lips to my ear, "I've always told you princess, you can have whatever you want, you just need to ask."

I blushed at him, unable to hide the huge smile on my face as the bartender placed my drink infront of us along with one more beer for him. "So, are you coming back to my place or what?" He asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. I haven't gotten an official invitation or anything. Geez I just don't know." I teased him. "Of course babe, I can't wait to see it!"

"Oh, I'll show you lots from the couch and the bed, the shower, there's a lovely view bent over the kitchen sink and the kitchen table... ouuu and the bathroom countertop..." He smirked as he leaned in and kissed my neck as he playfully ran his nails up the material of my blouse covering my back.

I feel like his comments came out of nowhere but they were reassuring I wasn't just being too forward.

We flirted back and forth, very suggestively as we finished our drinks and headed out to the car. I was definitely feeling the alcohol a little at that point. When we got to the car, Andrew made his way around to my side but before opening the door first, he pushed me up against the car, "You can have a proper kiss now."

We made out briefly before we got in the car and quickly got on the road to his place. His hand found its way to my thigh as we talked.

"So, earlier you said I can have whatever I wanted, I just had to ask..." I started.

"Mhmm, what is it that you want, Princess?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing...I was actually going to ask, what about you, Daddy? You know your babygirl loves to spoil you. What about you, what is it that you want."

"You know what I want babygirl, show me how well you know Daddy." He said and I smirked, as he squeezed my thigh.

I unbuckled my seat belt, leaning over, elbows on the middle console as I kissed his cheek down to his neck. My hand resting on his chest as I started kissing and sucking his neck, being careful not to get in the way of his driving.

I kissed back up to whisper in his ear, "I know my Daddy." My hand that was on his chest, slid down to his crotch. I could already feel a bulge in his pants.

I began slowly caressing his growing cock. I could hear his every sigh, sharp inhales and soft moans. My hand now worked on his belt, button and zipper.

"Finally" I whispered as I got his jeans opened followed by a giggle as I slid my hand into his boxer briefs to feel his big hard cock.

I smiled as I heard his moan when I grabbed it. I bit his cheek gently as I started stroking his cock slowly. Being restrained by his clothes, I wasn't satisfied and he knew it. He reach one hand down helping to push his jeans and underwear somewhat out of the way so I could pull his cock out.

The moment his fat cock was out of his pants, fully hard for me, I got up, kneeling on the seat, my body across the console. I grabbed his cock in my hand again, this time lowering my mouth to swirl my tongue around the tip. I was careful with keeping my head against his body to not jeopardize his driving.

I pulled back and looked up at him, I knew this was something he was wanting and I wanted to tease him. I turn my head back to his cock.

My hand tightening around the base, my lips inches from it, my breath against the head, making him wait. I turned my head again to bite his stomach through his shirt before finally lowering my mouth on his cock. I felt his hand slid down my back and to my ass. His hand squeezing and massaging my ass as I started bobbing my head up and down his cock, slowly building my pace.

His moans kicked up and my sucking became a little more aggressive. I was hungry for his cock and he knew it. He slapped my ass as he told me how much of a good girl I was, he knew this drove me crazy. If only he knew how wet sucking him like this was making me. I felt the speed of the vehicle slow down then accelerated again a couple times, I pulled back, "Cruise control" I suggested with a smirk knowing what I was doing to him.

It wasn't long before we pulled into his driveway. I sat back up against my folded legs with a smirk. He parked, moved his seat back, lifted the console up and tapped him lap, "Come here, babygirl." He said and I just about melted but of course I couldn't lead him onto just how weak he made me.

I teasingly said as I pointed to where the console once laid, "Oh I didn't know that did that." I laughed as I shuffled over to him. I straddled him in his seat, his hard cock pressed up between our bodies as he pulled me in for a deep, aggressive kiss. He pushed me back, grabbing my tits and massaging them as he moved in to kiss and suck on my neck.

I moaned out loudly as his aggressive nature told me how turned on I had him and I loved it. I love that we didn't even make it out of the car. He pulled my top below my tits, his hands cupping the lace material of my see through bra. "Mm fuck." Was all I heard him mutter.

He moved back in to bite my neck then kissed down my chest, biting my breast through the thin lace. My hips began to grind against him being careful with my jeans against his bare cock. "I want you." He moaned as his hands started at my jeans.

I pushed him back, "nuh uh" shaking my head. I smirked, "You've gotta give me a tour of the house first babe!" I teased me.

"Ok ok, get off!" He said, "But a quick tour."

I laughed as I straightened my clothes up and watched him squeeze his rock hard cock back into his jeans hurriedly. We got out of the car and he walked up to the front door, unlocking it and walking into the grand foyer area. He grabbed my waist and pushed me back against the closed door, "This is the house, now you've seen it..."

I started laughing, "Where's all that self control you always claim to have huh?" I tease.

"Ok ok, come with me." He said, taking my hand in his, leading me into the dinning room then the kitchen, "Ok so this is the dining room and this is the kitchen." He pointed across from the Kitchen, "And that'll the living room, that over there..." he pointed to the dining table, "Is where I'm going to fuck you in the morning while we attempt to make breakfast..." he pointed to the couch in the living room, "That is where I'm going to fuck you later tonight and this.." he said as he grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the kitchen countertop, "This is where I'm going to fuck you right now."

I smirked, both hands grabbing his head as I pulled him in for a deep kiss, his hands grabbing at my shirt and bra again. It wasn't long before he had me topless. His hand started at my jeans, I helped undo them as I lifted my hips so he could side them off of me, just left in my matching black see through lace bra and boyshorts.

As he kissed and bit my neck, my hands started unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders then back to his jeans to undo the button and zipper again. His cock still as hard as I left it earlier. I wasted no time reaching in his underwear and started stroking it. One hand holding the material back as the other wrapped around his shaft and I started stroking.

His mouth pulled off my skin, his forehead rested on my shoulder as I began to stroke his big hard cock. He moaned, his hands reaching around me to undo my bra, "Do you like the way my hand feels on your cock baby."

I moaned helplessly as I sped up, "Yes babygirl, I feels so good. But you know what?" He paused to look at me as my bra fell away from my body. Letting one strap free from my arm and with my other hand still on his cock, it caused the other strap to slide down my arm giving me a wicked idea.

Before he could even finish his sentence, or I should say before he could even start his sentence, I grabbed the lace material and wrapped it around his cock with my hand, I started stroking his again, lightly, being careful with the material around his skin. His moans changed. He looked at me like I was the devil. I could tell this drove him crazy.

He leaned into me again, kissing and biting down my neck to my now bare tits. My other hand grabbing at his hair at the back of his head, pulling him into me as I silently beg for him to bite me harder. I was turned on, so turned on and he knew. My hips were rolling, grinding my pussy onto the cold granite on the kitchen island. He looked up at me before kissing further down my body, his cock now out if my reach.

I watched as his own hand grabbed his cock, keeping the material around it as he now took over stroking it. What a fucking sight! His lips kept moving down my body as he got to the waistband of my body shorts, he bit at them, pulling the material with his teeth. I took that as my hint he wanted them off of me. My thumbs hooked the waistline and I lifted my hips, one at a time, rocking from side to side, pushing them down as he stepped back and watched.

He let go of his cock the minute my panties hit the floor. He grabbed my knees, now halfway suspended in the air as I arched my back, leaning back slightly on the countertop. He pushed my legs apart, spreading them as I leaned back against my elbows on the countertop. Watching him as he brought one hand to gently run his finger along my slit, opening me up, seeing just what a big wet mess I was for him.

I moaned, he ran his finger up and down, I could hear just how wet I was. Every "up" motion of his finger reaching just high enough to hit my clit in a way that its barely touching, leaving me longing for more. He reached up grabbing my tits, squeezing and massaging them one after the next.

I laid myself back against the cold granite, my back arching as I did. He grabbed one breast as he forcefully shoved two fingers in me. My body tensed, my back arching more, my shoulders almost lifting off of the surface as I cried out. My pussy tightened around his fingers as my hips started rolling, grinding onto his fingers.

"That's it babygirl, fuck yourself on my fingers." He said before lowering is mouth onto my pussy, his lips pressed against my clit as he kissed and sucked before finding his tongue flicking back and forth on it. There was no slow introduction to him, he was hungry and I saw it in his eyes. I loved how turned on he was for me.

I started pushing my hips into him, grinding my pussy onto his tongue and fingers, My moans louder, my hips faster, one hand pushing his head into me. The other hand caressing my tits and playing with my nipples. His fingers continuously brushing my g-spot and his tongue ferociously worked my clit.

Just when he thought I was getting close, suddenly, I felt him pull his mouth away from my pussy, "Baby!" I complained as I let out a disappointed moan, looking down at him but he smiled. He moved up my body as I lifted my upper body to sit up, he sucked one nipple hard, then sucked the other. He moved to my mouth and kissed me hard.

He pulled away from the kiss to bite my neck, he could still hear my heavy breathing, I whispered, "Fuck me. Please."

Andrew looked up at me and chuckled, "Nuh uh." He teased.

"No?!" I exclaimed in outrage.

"Shh" He shushed me as he placed his finger on my lips before he moved back to his original position, I laid back again and he started licking me again, from bottom to top, running his tongue along my slit, lapping up all of my wetness. And again, he then concentrated on my clit. It didn't take long before I was again pushing my hips into him, and he thought I was close again. And again, he pulled away, this time kissing the insides of both thighs.

I growled angrily as his mouth hovered over my pussy, "No, no, stop teasing me! Please! I was so close, Daddy!" I begged as my upper body came back up to sit up. He stood to face me again slapping both my tits before playing with them and kissing me deeply before pulling away, "My princess wants to cum?"

I nodded, "Yes Daddy, I want to cum so badly." His hand reached back down to my clit, my hips rocked against them. "You're so horny for Daddy, babygirl, I love that. Maybe I want to keep you that way a little longer."

"No daddy, please. Please!" I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, I don't want to wait. I want to cum on your cock Daddy, please put it in me."

He pulled his hand from between my legs, "Fuck, baby, you're so wet!" He said as he brought two of his wet fingers to my lips. My lips parted and he slid them in as I started to suck on his fingers. His other arm wrapped around my lower back to scoot my ass to the very edge of the countertop.

12