Strangers at a Bar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers remained in my mouth as I sucked on them. He started kissing my neck softly as his other hand now slid onto his cock. My legs spread widely for him as he brought the head of his cock to slide up and down my wet slit. He slid it down to my entrance to tease my pussy, pressing it against me but not letting it slide in. My hips rocking, trying to push myself onto him. I wanted it and he knew it. He knew I couldn't handle his teasing any longer.

"You want my cock?" He whisper in my ear.

"Mhmm" I moaned on his fingers, nodding my head, my eyes closed in a trance. My back arched as my body moved slightly backwards away from him. His fingers slid out of my mouth and his hand now gripped my throat to keep my upper body in place as he spoke into my ear, his cock sliding faster up and down my clit now, teasing me with the tip. My body shaking, my moans vibrating.

"Look who doesn't have self control now." He chuckled as he teased, "You sure you want my cock babygirl."

"Yes Daddy, please, give it to me!" I begged once more.

"It's all yours..." He said sadistically as he lined the head of his cock up with my entrance, taking his hand away before ramming his cock into me all at once, "... so TAKE it" he finished saying as I screamed out. My entire body shaking with the force of his thrusts. He fucked me hard and fast, trying to get me to cum right away knowing how close I was.

The wet slapping sounds of our bodies filled the room, my tits bouncing with every powerful thrust. His grip on my throat tightened as he leaned into my ear to say, "Cum for me. Cum for me Princess, be a good girl and cum for Daddy."

He knew my body couldn't handle his commands. He knew what saying that would do to me and so said, so done. He released my neck and grabbed my tits as my pussy clenched around his cock like a vice, my hips grinding against him meeting his every thrust as my body tilted back, my back arching as I screamed for him, almost growling as his nails dug into my tits.

"Cum for me!" he ordered and my body betrayed me. My pussy began rapidly pulsing around his cock as my body shook. I laid my body back but my back arched so much just my head and maybe shoulders rested against the granite. His hands pulled away from my tits as he now steadied his pace. His hands gripping my sides, nails digging into my skin as he kept pounding into me.

Uniformed long strokes of his cock, hitting deep in me over and over and over. Now that I came, he was using me. Using me purely for his pleasure and I loved it. My body continued to shake and twitch, every part of me tightened up as he continued to plough my sensitive pussy.

I watched him as he pulled out, stepped back and said, "Come here you little slut." As he gestured me with his finger. I could tell by the look on his face he was hoping he didn't cross a line by his statement/name calling but I think the way my face excitedly lit up told him just how much I loved it.

I got down off the cold granite, my eyes never leaving his gaze when he grabbed my hair, pulling my head to the side before biting my neck so hard. He pulled away then pushed me to my knees. "Let's see if you can make me cum like this." I watched his smirk on his face as he knew I'd take his statement as a challenge.

I looked up at him, grabbing his cock and wasting no time to slide it in my mouth. The full length of his rock hard, big, fat girth was now in my mouth. His cock was so big, but I always felt so accomplished showing him just how I can take it all in my mouth. I struggle as the head hit the back of my throat, pushing down on it, opening my throat up to take it in my throat.

He knew I was struggling when he lost my gaze. My eyes closed and watered as I started to gag on his cock but like always, I surprised him when I started bobbing up and down on it, throating the head of his cock. I felt his hand in my hair tighten its grip. I knew this was too good for him. I throated him for as long as I could before pulling off for air.

I slowly lowered my mouth on his cock, letting the head hit the back of my throat again then pulling all the way out, I did this repeatedly a few times before grabbing the base and slapping his shaft against my tongue. "I'm going to make you cum, Daddy." I want you to cum all over my tits and in my mouth.

I got up on my knees to bring my tits to his hip level, spitting on his cock before rubbing it in then slapping the head of his cock against my nipples, then running the head of his cock around my nipples. I look up at him, letting go of his cock and cupping my tits, "I want you to fuck my tits baby." I said as I pushed them together, shaking them teasingly at him.

He stepped closer to me and I slid his cock between my tits, pushing them back together before starting to lift them up and down his shaft. His hips started thrusting rhythmically with my bouncing.

I looked up at him as he thrusted his cock between my tits. "Daddy, I want your cum. You know I want you to cum for me. I want to taste it Daddy, I want to lick it off the head of your cock as I suck your cock dry." I said as I worked his cock with my tits. His moans filled the kitchen, I couldn't take my eyes off of the pleasure on his face.

I continue to fuck him with my tits as I begged for him cum. "Open your mouth, Princess" he said to me as he pulled his cock from my tits. I stuck my tongue out, looking up at him, my tits still pressed together as he jerked his cock over me.

I listened as his sounds of pleasure grew higher, "That's it Daddy, come for me. Please. Please Daddy, Cum for me. Please fill my mouth up and cover my tits baby. Give it to me." Just as I said this, he pumped his warm sticky cum into my mouth and down my chest. The smile grew on my face as I saw how much he actually came for me.

I let him catch his breath before saying, "So you didn't give me the actual tour so I don't know how to find your shower." I smirked teasingly before laughing.

12