Strangers at a Bar Ch. 04

Story Info
This Brat learned her lesson.
5.5k words
4.5
8.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

I shuffled around in the bed before slowly blinking my eyes open. Of course Andrew was sound asleep, it was only 9am after all. We were both still naked, cuddled up in bed from the prior night's activities. I gently turned away from him so I can grab my phone off the nightstand. With Andrew's arms still wrapped around me, I felt him tighten his grip around my waist.

"Mmm" He breathe as he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back tightly against him as he nuzzled his face against my shoulder. I smiled as I felt his hard morning wood pressed against my ass. I wiggled back against him, closing my eyes and laying my head back down. I smiled as I started drifting back to sleep.

In my semi conscious state, I felt his hand slid up and grabbed my tit, then sliding over to the next. His fingers slid against my nipple. I tangled my feet in his as we spooned. My back arched harder as I felt his gentle soft pinch on my nipple eliciting a moan followed by a deep inhale but a low controled exhale. Feeling his soft kisses on my shoulder. I didn't want to let him know I was being affected by his teasing but he knew what he was doing.

I felt his hand slide down past my stomach and slip between my legs. His hand rubbing my clit. He wasn't wasting any time. I part my thighs slightly as I turn to look back at him, he brought his lips to mine as he started kissing me deeply as he teases my clit. My leg hooked over his as we stayed spooning. He slid himself down slightly and freed his hard cock.

I lifted my leg, now suspended in the air as his hand slid off my body to grab his cock. I felt the head of his big fat cock slap against my pussy. This causing me to flinch, turning me on beyond belief. I moaned softly, "Fuck me." I felt his smile against my shoulder as he slid his cock in me, causing me to cry out. His fat cock filling out my pussy, stretching it as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of me.

My body squirming, my hands gripping the sheets as he grabbed my leg and slowly increased his pace. His hips rocking into me, my hips rolling back against him, our eyes closed, soft moans escaping both our lips. It was blissful pleasure until we both orgasmed. He pumped his warm sticky cum deep in me, cleaned himself up and went right back to bed.

I couldn't help laugh to myself as I jumped in the shower. That boy sure loved his sleep but I wasn't going to let him sleep for too long. After my shower, I crawled back into bed with him, my hair still somewhat wet. I had the biggest grin on my face as I was clearly scheming and up to no good.

He was still laying on his side, I slipped in on my side, pulled the covers over us, facing him. I grabbed a section of wet hair and traced the cold, wet ends against his cheek. His cheek twitched a little and he made a little groan but was still asleep. I moved it over to his nose. The wet hair also tickling him a bit. He groaned again. I kept doing it until I got a response, a couple times it tickled him and he scratched his face until one time he smacked himself and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Babe!" He said in an angry tone. "What the fuck, I'm sleeping!" He yelled at me.

"Hey, I didn't do anything!" I said.

"Oh sure, you little brat." He said before he rolled over, away from me.

"Ugh, ok ok but come on daddy, you can't sleep anymore, I'm here..." I said then a little smirk came across my face as an idea popped in my head. "...unless you don't want me here anymore." I started in a sad tone.

"I guess you got what you wanted so I'll see myself out." I said as I started to get off the bed. I didn't make it very far before I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me back onto the bed and back against him.

"That's not true, don't say that!!" He argued. "It's ok, I'm just your fuck buddy afterall, nothing more." I said in a sassy tone.

"Shush, you don't know what you're saying." He said as he cuddled me tight.

"Shush you don't know what you're saying." I said mocking him, trying to hold back my snickering to hear his reaction.

"I don't sound like that" he replied.

"I don't sound like that." I mocked him again.

"Listen here you little brat..." He started.

"Ouuu I'm so scared." I teased him, "C'mon you know you can't handle the brat."

"Oh I can and you know it." He responded.

"Prove it then." I said as I looked back at him.

I chuckled, "But that's exactly what you want me to do babygirl." He reached down and grabbed my ass aggressively. He then whispered in my ear, "You want daddy to spank you, don't you." He paused but I didn't answer. My eyes closed and my head tilted back against his chest anticipating the spank.

"Answer me. That's what my naughty brat wants, doesn't she." He said in an aggressive tone.

"Mhmm" I nodded, "Yes Daddy, I want a good spanking."

My eyes shot open as I no longer felt his grasp on me, I rolled over and he's getting off the bed.

"What the heck?!" I complained.

"Spanksies isn't a punishment for you, you need to learn your lesson! Get dressed, we're going out." He said, no further explanation.

"But umm, I didn't bring clothes. I wasn't that smart, didn't think ahead." I shrugged.

He walked out and came back in with my jeans, bra and shirt. He didn't have my panties and I didn't ask any questions.

"I'll drive you by the hotel and you can change but we have a stop to make first." He said.

"Ouu, where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll see." He replied as he took off into the bathroom to get ready. I was waiting in the living room for him when he came out. I smiled as he was wearing Jeans and his red textured shirt and boots.

"Look at you handsome." I smile as he grabbed his wallet and keys. We headed out and not even 10mins drive in, we pull up to a lingerie store.

"Remember when we had that 21 day list?" He asked smiling, referring to a sex wish list we had made.

"Yea?" I responded with a smirk.

"Well I think it's about time we do this one." He said as he leaned in kissing my cheek. "Come on." He said as he got out of the car, leaving me speechless. He walked around, noticing I'm still in the car, he opened my door.

"Not the time to get all shy on me babygirl." He teased as I got down.

He held my hand as we walked in. We headed straight over to the lingerie and started looking through the options they had available. "C'mon babe, you gotta help me look too!" I said as I noticed him just staring over at me with a smirk. After looking at a couple pieces together. We stumbled upon a lace, strappy black and tan bustier, ribbon laced along the front and the sides exposed with garter straps.

We both agreed on this on, I grabbed some stockings to complete the set and as we walked off to check out, he handed me his keys, "Wait in the car? I got this." He said. I looked at him confused, "I got it, go!" He said as I cautiously walked off, staring at him.

Getting back in the car and starting it up. I waited. I could see through the window he got out of the line and started talking to one of the girls who worked there then her talking him back over to the counter but thats about all I could tell.

As he got back in the car, I teased, "You made me leave so you can hit on the girl that works there?" I smirked.

"I see the brat is still in full swing." He teased as I reached for the bag but he doesn't let me have it. He put it to the side of him instead.

"Ok weirdo!" I tease before he took me back to the hotel to get changed.

It took me a couple mins but I returned to the car, wearing a blush chiffon wrap, criss cross dress, very similar to the top I was wearing the night before. It was low cut with long sleeves and criss crossed into a fit and flare A line skirt. I completely the look with some white original high tops with the red line running through then.

As I got back to the car, I noticed he was messing with something on his phone but didn't ask any questions.

"Well look at you." He smiled, I blushed covering my face as I got back in the car.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked, seeing the smirk on his face.

"Oh nothing but I'm really happy you wore a dress." He smirked even bigger. He was up to no good.

"Remember, I told you I was gonna teach you your lesson for being a brat?" He paused, "Well, I want you to wear this for me." He said as he revealed what was in his hand. It was one of those little remote controlled vibrators. This one was curved to stay in me then come up and press against my clit at the same time.

My eyes grew as wide as my shocked smile. He added, "If you want to that is."

We've talked about this, he knew it was something I was willing to do, somewhat of a fantasy. He passed it over to me, I looked around before reaching under my dress and pulling my panties off. His hand slid over my pussy as he leaned in to kiss my neck as he rubbed small circles around my clit.

"Gotta get you ready for it." He teased as he bit down on my neck but I was already a little lubricated from shopping for lingerie with him which he soon realized when he slid his fingers between my slit.

He pulled away from me, I put one foot up on the dash so I could slide the toy in, a little uncomfortable at first but I quickly adjusted to it. I grabbed my panties and started sliding them back up when I heard him say, "Nuh uh, take them off, you don't need them." With his hand held out expecting me to pass them to him. I passed them to him and watched as he threw it into his backseat.

"Alright, we gotta test it out." He smirked, pulling his phone out again. I watched as he opened the app and slid the controls all the way up making me flinch.

"Fuck babe!" One hand grabbed the door, the other grabbing his hand. I heard a little evil chuckle and I knew I was screwed.

"You're always saying that I can't handle the brat, let's see if she can handle the punishment. "Wait.." he paused, "should we have a safe word?"

"Yes, I think we should because you're evil!" I teased.

We both sat for a little bit and thought about it throwing around ideas back and forth until I shouted, "Pseudopapilledema!"

We both started laughing, "Pseud....dema it is" he said before driving off.

He pulled into a parking garage and we walked to this brunch place. He requested outdoor seating. Not some quiet dark corner that I could hide when things got intense. Outdoors, outside, in the sunlight, where everyone can see me. It wasn't very long before we were seated he started his torture. The vibrations taking me by surprise every time even though I can see just when he's controlling it on his phone.

The waitress came by to take our drink order and he does a small little buzz. I get through a little bit of small talk with the waitress but just as I was about to order my drink, he turned up the intensity. I started smiling, unable to hide it, blushing a bit in fear she'll catch us. She could clearly see the phone screen as its sat on the table, his finger on the screen controlling the pulsing. I couldn't muster words as every time I opened my mouth, he kept pulsing the intensity.

"I think we'll do bottomless mimosas." He says turning the waitress's attention away from me Thank god!

"Would you like a couple of waters?" She asks as she turns back to me. And again, just as I was about to speak, there was a quick, intense pulse causing my body to flinch. I thumbs up the waitress on the waters. I felt like such an idiot that I couldn't get words out. This was more of a punishment that I thought but knowing he has full control and the element of being in public, the fear of being caught was all too hot.

He kept a low steady constant vibration as we sipped on our drinks and talked, slowly going up in intensity as the meal progresses. By half way through us eating, there was a constant, high intensity vibration against my clit and as I doing everything I could not to cum. My body flinching, my hips squirming, little whimpers escaping as I bit my lower lip, trying not to moan. My hands antsy, I kept moving them from gripping the table to my lap. I was clearly distraught at this point.

He knew I was close based off of my reactions, he lowered it, sometimes turning it off then cutting it back one again and lowering and raising the intensity. By the end of our meal, I was properly edged. The waitress came by again to clear our plates and thankfully he didn't do anything sadistic. I was on the edge. I didnt say anything to him. I couldn't, I couldn't control my tone or my pitch and if i stopped biting my lip, god alone knows what sounds would come out of me.

He started continuously pulsing the vibrations, up and down, up and down, my hips rolling slowly, trying not to make it noticeable. He knew, he fucking knew what he was doing to me, he leaned over the table, whispering, "Cum for me babygirl." Then left the intensity high.

The combination of everything that was happening was too much. I gripped the arm of the chair, the other hand covering my face. "Nuh uh, I wanna see you." He said and I moved my hand. My mouth hung open and my eyebrows furrowed. I bite down so hard on my lip as I squirmed. My body bucked a couple times as my orgasm jolted through my body. My jaw clenched as I looked down.

My orgasm was so intense but the fucker didn't turn the vibrator off. I couldn't say it but my face showed it, I shook my head indicating to him to turn it off but the waitress came back with the check and of course Andrew decided to engage her in conversation while he kept the vibrator going against my sensitive clit.

I couldn't really control my breathy sounds anymore and we were gonna get caught. I grabbed the phone off the table as he was talking and cut it off. I shook my head at him and mouthed the words "fuck you" as he smirk an evil grin at me.

A smile was plastered on my face from what we had just done. I kept shaking my head in disbelief as he looked at me. "Had fun?" He asked mockingly.

"Oh shut up!" I said. "I need to go clean up, thanks to you."

"No you don't." He said. I stared at him blankly.

"Umm yea, I do."

"You're being punished and I said no." He said firmly.

I smirked, I loved his controlling side. We left shortly after, grabbing my ass as we walked back to the parking garage to the car. Just as we got to the parking garage the storm clouds rolled in and it started to down pour. Again, as he went to open my door, he looked around before pushing me up against the door and started kissing me, "That was so hot." He said as he pulled away.

"It was. I love when you get all controlling." I smiled as I pulled him back in for another kiss. I felt his hand slip past my waist and up my skirt. I panicked a bit in fear someone will see us but relaxed as I quickly realized we were in a parking garage between cars, no one could see us.

My hand still on his wrist but not pushing him away anymore, I pulled away from the kiss, "Someone's being really daring today."

He smirked and replied, "I just wanted to feel what I did to my little brat." His hand cupping my pussy, making me flinch a little. "I wish I could clean it up right here."

I smirked as he said that, my eyes staying fixed on his as I pushed his hand away, looking around before reaching down and pulling the toy out before putting in it my mouth. I sucked my juices off the toy, moving it in and out of my mouth teasing him. The reaction on his face told me I was driving him crazy. "Ok, get in the car." He said.

He drove us up to the top, uncovered floor of the parking garage, there was only two other cars there but with the rain pouring down, no one could see us. He put the middle console up and scooted over to me, gripping my thigh as he pulled me in for a kiss. He kissed me so aggressively, I could tell my "punishment" backfired and turned him on.

His hand found my drenched pussy again, his fingers ran along my slit and started rubbing my clit. I moaned into the kiss as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I cocked my leg up onto the seat and angled my body slightly. He pulled my leg up, my back now against the door and one leg on the seat. He pushed my legs open, spreading them, "Fuck babygirl, I wanna taste you." You said, my body twitching to the thought.

He didn't waste anytime, he lowered his head and started lapping up my wetness. My back arching as my pussy is still sensitive. I grabbed onto the edge of the seat as my head tilted back and I closed my eyes. The rain was loud, no one was around so I wasn't afraid to moan loudly. My hips rolling against him, he sucked all of my juices off my pussy.

I was so turned in again, I wanted him so badly, I wanted his cock. I pushed him back into his seat, undoing his jeans and pulling his hard cock out. He moved his seat back a little, I got on my knees on the seat, one hand wrapped around his cock as I started sucking it. It was a relief just to have it in my mouth but I wanted it in me.

I felt his hand gripping my hair but not being forceful or anything, letting me go at my own pace. I was only bobbing up and down about 3/4th of his length before I slide my head down, taking it all. I started speeding up on his cock as I took him in my throat now with every bob. I felt his grip tightened in my hair but I really wanted him in me. I pulled back, "Baby, I wanna fuck you, I want your cock in me baby." I moaned.

He replied, "Did someone forget she's being punished?"

"But daddy, please!!" I whined. I wanted him so badly, I'd do anything.

"I dont think my brat learned her lesson yet."

"I have I promise!" I say.

"Ok so you believe I can handle you now?" He asked and as horny as I was, I wasn't going to let him have that victory.

I smirked, "Na, you still can't handle me."

"Then my brat hasn't learned yet." He said, grabbing my hair and pushing my head back down on his cock, this time, his hand in my hair pushing against my head, forcing me to take more and more as he thrusted his hips. I struggled against his length, gagging on his cock before he let me up several minutes later.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked, tauntingly almost.

"Yes daddy." I said nodding as I got up on my knees scooting over towards him.

"Beg for it then." He smirked.

I climbed in his lap, straddling him, lifting my dress, pressing my clit against the underside of his hard cock as I started grinding against him, "Daddy, I want your cock in me so badly. Please baby, let me feel it stretch me out. Let me feel your thick hard cock in me. Please Andrew, please fuck me, please!" I begged.

"Guide it in." He ordered. I lifted my hips and eased my pussy down onto his hard cock. My body trembling against him. I threw my head back, my back leaning against the steering wheel as I started to grind, rolling my hips slowly against him, his cock so deep, my slow grinding with purpose, forceful. He gripped my hips, guiding my hips, slowly thrusting into me.

I was in ecstasy, I was in a trance. My hand in my hair, the one on my tits, slowly building my pace. Just when I really start going, he wrapped his arm around my lower back, pulling me into him, his other diagonally across my back, gripping my shoulder and he thrusts up into me. He was close. All of the teasing and sucking him caught up to him. I listened to his groans as he bit into my collar bone hard, pumping his hips, pumping his cum into me.

His movement slowed then stopped, I tried to keep grinding but his grip on me won't let me. He chuckled, looking up at me as he's still in me. "You're being punished babygirl, you don't get to cum on this cock until you admit I can handle you." He smirked an evil smirk. I was mad but he was playing the game well and I was VERY impressed. I honestly didn't think he was this sadistic. I loved it.

"Are you finally going to admit it?" He asked.

"You? Handle me? Naa." I teased shaking my head.

"Alright then, we'll see about that once I get to back to the house." He said and I smiled widely. I got off of him, getting in the passenger seat again but grabbing my panties from the backseat and slipping them back on. It didn't make much of a difference, his cum was already running down my inner thigh, had already gotten on my dress and I unknowingly had a little smirk on my face as I thought about what he was doing.

12