Strangers at a Bar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, feeling so controlled, dominated, used yet so fucking turned on. "What are you smiling about over there?" He asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Biting my lip before saying, "you're too sexy" and leaning in to kiss him.

"Oh good, I thought you'd be mad."

"Nope not mad. Now shush and take us to your place please." I replied.

"Damn, ok demanding." He teased.

As we walked through the door, I immediately got in the shower, it wasn't much later til he stepped in with me, grabbing and squeezing my ass as he stood behind me. His hands quickly found itself all over my body. Grabbing the soap, he started rubbing it over my tits, getting it all soapy before teasing my nipples with his fingers.

I pushed back against him, my head leaning back against his shoulder, my back arched and my ass pressing into him. My hips squirming as he teased my nipples. I turned my head towards him and he pressed his lips to mine. As we made out, one of his hands slid down inbetween my legs.

His fingers running between my slit then up to my clit. He slowly circled my clit, his other hand still on my tits, squeezing and massaging them as he slid his tongue in my mouth. My hips continued to grind back against him. I loved the feeling of his hard cock pressed against me.

"You want my cock baby?" he said as he pulled away from from our kiss.

I smirked, playing hard to get, I said, "Nope." Like the teasing little brat I am.

"No?" He asked confused, pulling away from me.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking up at him as I said, "Well you said I can't cum until I admit you can handle me and well, I'm not gonna admit that so there's no point in letting you fuck me." I teased.

I watched him smirked as he grabbed my ass. "Well if you won't let me fuck it out of you, I guess I'll have to spank it out of you." He said immediately following it up with a spank on my wet ass, a hard stinging spank.

I cried out and bit my lip. "Dry off, put that little outfit on and go wait for me." He said, with a pause, then said, "And you better be bent over the bed." He said to me. My smile grew wide. I couldn't hide how excited the thought of this made me.

I did exactly what he said, I chose not to put on the little panties that came it with however, I wanted to give him full access without having to take stuff off. It was just a few seconds after I got dressed he came out of the shower.

"Didn't I say I wanted you bent over?" He said with a straight face, staring at my body in the bustier. It was fitted, hugging my curves perfectly, the suspenders coming off the bottom and holding up the black stockings with the lace trim.

I looked at him with a mischievous little grin before I rolled my eyes.

"I guess you just gotta make me." I said bringing out the sass.

He walked around to where I was standing, his hand immediately gripping a fist full of hair, "You remember the safe word?" He asked as he whispered in my ear before pushing me face down into the bed, pulling my hips up, spreading my legs. I felt his hand grip my hips, his nails digging into the material of the lingerie before I felt his hand come crashing down against my ass.

I cried out loudly but still challenging him, "C'mon, try harder." I teased.

I heard his little chuckle before he spanked me harder.

"Oh fuck!" I moan out but still taunting him, I say, "That's all you got?"

That was immediately responded to with two hard, stinging spanks on each cheek but he didn't stop there. He repeatedly spanked my ass, grabbing them, shaking them, rubbing them before he continued spanking me, harder each time, alternating cheeks. I was crying out worse and worse with each spank. After a few mins, I heard, "What's the matter babygirl? I dont hear you now?" I whimpered but he kept going.

His hand slipped between my legs, he felt just how wet I was. "Are you gonna let me fuck you now?" He asked.

"No!" I firmly said.

"Well maybe you'll let me after the belt." He threatened. I didn't think he'd actually do it.

"Stay put" he warned and I did.

I heard the buckle rattle as he pulled the belt from his pant loops, an excitement awoke in me.

My breathing increased as he walked closer. He stood off to the side as he grabbed my hair followed by a sharp crack of the belt causing me to flinch. I gripped the sheets so tightly, screaming out. After a few seconds, my body relaxed a little but not long enough until he cracked the belt again against my ass. I screamed.

He could see the belt welts starting to form as my ass cheeks shunned bright red.

He walked away again, giving me a break. He grabbed the vibrator, threw it on the bed, "Put it in." He ordered, I did and he turned it up mid way on his phone before cracking the belt against my ass again. I cried out loudly, "Fuck baby!" I screamed. Now, biting the mattress as he slapped my ass again, my hips started squirming but only to relieve the pain somewhat.

With the vibrator in my pussy again, I swayed my hips from side to side, rolling them a little from both pain and pleasure before he cracked the leather belt again against my ass. I screamed so loudly, crying out.

He dropped the belt, I felt his hand in my hair again as he pulled my head up to look at him, "If you won't give me what I want, I'm going to fucking take it, you little slut." He said as he pushed my head back into the mattress as I felt him grip my hips so tightly, digging his nails into my skin. I was fucking melting at this point. I've always wanted this treatment in bed but never had a man willing to before.

One hand slid onto his cock, my hand reaching down to pull the vibrator out before he ordered, "Leave it." He said.

"But-" he cut me off, he repeated again, "Leave it!" He firmly said.

He guided his cock to my pussy, I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my already filled pussy's entrance then the pressure as he pushed it into me with the vibrator in me. He stretched my pussy, had me moaning, whimpering, crying, screaming. An audible "Ouch" sounded and he stopped quickly to make sure I was ok before continuing. I assured him I was ok. Truth was I could barely handle it, my nails were clawing at the mattress, my moans and screaming muffled into the bed.

"FUCK!" I cried out loudly as I didn't even know what to do or say. I was immediately overwhelmed. My nails dug into the mattress, my screams sounded so loudly in the room as he grabbed my hair, pulling my head up. My back arched as he fucked me so hard. He used my pussy yet again, thrusting in and out of me mercilessly as he drew closer and closer.

It wasn't very long til he could tell I was on the edge, hearing my moans fluctuating in pitch, the way the body reacted to his touch, he knew, he knew I was close.

"Don't you fucking cum." He warned as he slapped my ass.

"But daddy!" I protested.

"Please Andrew, please let me cum." I begged him.

"Not until you admit it. Say it baby. Let me hear it."

I didn't think twice, I didn't sass him, I didn't question him.

"Fuck Andrew, you can handle me, I'm not too much for you. You can handle this pussy so good." I said.

"Good girl." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Now be the good little slut you are and cum for daddy." He said and immediately, my body started shaking, my hips bucked violently, my entire body tensed up and my pussy squeezed around his cock and the toy so tightly as I came for him.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He said as he kept thrusting in and out of me before I felt his nails digging into my ass again. His moans loud and sexy. I knew he was gonna cum for me. I grabbed the mattress so tightly as he began pumping his cum deep into my pussy. I was still screaming, shaking, moaning his name, praying for him to stop soon as I couldn't handle the vibrating toy against my sensitive clit any longer.

My body shivered as he pulled out. Finally able to pull the vibrator out, my body calmed down. I couldn't move, I laid there completely spent, trying to recover as he laid next to me. I looked over at him smiling. "I like what happens when I'm a brat."

12