Strangers at the Coffee Shop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very sweet Mercedes. Lead on."

We walked out of the shop and I blinked at the bright light. Mercedes steered me down the block and, as promised, into the apartment complex that was right next to the coffee shop. Her apartment was in the back corner of the first floor, and inwardly I was grateful for not having to schlep up stairs in my current state. Mercedes unlocked her door and we were greeted by a soft 'mrow' from her tabby cat.

"That's Lou. He's a dork. Come on in."

Her apartment was simply furnished in the way of most young people. It was a very cozy looking arrangement with lots of blues in her color scheme. I set my bag down in a chair and Mercedes became a flurry of activity. She put water in the kettle, put the kettle on the stove, went into the bedroom, came out of the bedroom with a pair of pajamas, handed me the pajamas and smiled coyly at me.

"My last girlfriend was about your size, and she left these here in her haste to get away from me, hehe."

Her chuckle wasn't convincing, but I took the pj's in my arms and thanked her. She showed me in to the bedroom and I had to suppress a gasp. The blue theme continued into this room, but there was a definite ocean theme to her décor. There were shells framed on the wall, there were a pair of paintings depicting waves, and her queen-sized bed was in ocean colors, blue and white. The whole place was clean and inviting.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but your place is a lot neater and cleaner than I might

have imagined."

"Oh, well...I tend to clean when I get upset. Yesterday the whole place got a top to bottom once over. It's really the main reason I would ever let you over. If you had seen the place yesterday...yeesh. But the bathroom is clean as well if you want to freshen up or anything. I'm making some tea if you would like some. But you probably just want to sleep. I'll let you sleep. Sweet dreams."

She closed the bedroom door behind her and I could barely make out the sound of her berating herself so I pressed my ear to the door.

"Stupid. Rambling. Just cause you think she's hot you go and bring her over. NOW what smarty?"

I smiled and went into the bathroom. It was immaculate. Gleaming. I felt bad even turning on the shower, but I realized I hadn't actually washed myself this morning, just blasted cold water onto my body and left. So I stripped down and got in the shower. I went the opposite way this time and just blasted myself with hot water, letting it ease the stress in my muscles, the soreness in my neck from where I had slept weird at the coffee shop, and tried to let the stress of the day wash down the drain. In the back of my mind, I knew that work would once again be piled high on my desk come tomorrow, but Mercedes was right. I was in no condition to work today. I got out of the shower and dried myself. I put my hair up in a towel, wrapped a second around my body, and went back into the bedroom. The pajamas were laid out on the bed, but I took a second first to gather up the clothes I had been wearing and fold them up and make a little pile on the chair. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in."

Mercedes opened the door a crack.

"Are you decent?"

"I'd say I'm above average, personally, but it's been a long time since I was scored."

Mercedes cocked an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

I chuckled.

"A little joke. My first boyfriend told me I was above average after the first time we fucked. Since then it's been my little inside joke that I'm above average."

"Oh, I'm sure you're WAY better than just above average. Uh..."

She faltered a moment, not sure how to get out of that particular hole she had dug for herself. At this point I had come to the decision that I was going to see how this all played out, and if today was about taking a day for me...then I was going to take as much as I could get. I casually picked up the pajama top that Mercedes had gotten for me, slipped my towel off and lay it on the bed, then slowly put the shirt on, buttoning each button with slow care, making sure to turn a full 360 degrees so Mercedes could get a good look at me. My large breasts were as full as they get, and my light brown nipples perked as they were released from the towel and hit the cool air of the room, crinkling my half-dollar sized areolas and making the thimble sized ends of my nipples stiff.

"Thanks again for offering to let me rest up here. I hope I am not keeping you from anything."

She was doing her very best not to stare at me, but I had the feeling that I was having the desired effect on her. She sat on the arm of the chair I had just put my clothes in.

"Oh not at all. I'm actually glad for the company. Otherwise I'd just try to clean everything again, and I'm not sure there is anything left to clean. I heated up some water if you would like a cup of tea before you crash out. I have some herbal that doesn't have caffeine in it, or some sleepytime tea if you like."

I turned back to the bed and leaned over to grab the pajama bottoms off the bed. I did my best to present my ass to her and kicked a foot up in what I hoped was an alluring way. I had never tried flirting with a woman before, so I wasn't sure if the same moves that worked on men would work on Mercedes. I turned back around and stepped into the pajama pants, and as I pulled them up around my waist I reached up and reached my arms up, standing on my tiptoes to really get a good stretch.

"I think a cup of some herbal tea sounds delightful. Do you have any honey? I like it sweet."

"Sure thing."

She went back to the kitchen and I followed her. The pajamas fit ok, but they were a bit snug around the hips and tits...which suited my current mood just fine. My breasts were already at their biggest they get, since I hadn't pumped in a while and they were about to burst but putting my bra back on was about the last thing I wanted to do. Mercedes poured two mugs of tea and added honey to mine. I sat on her sofa and we shared a silence as we waited for our tea to steep. She handed me my mug and sat across from me in another chair, slipping off her shoes and crossing her legs under her. I sipped my tea and it was wonderful. While a nap certainly sounded like a good idea, the fact of the matter was that the sleep I had gotten at the shop was as much as I get in any given night, so my body had already recharged to the point that I felt as good as I usually did. I had every intention of taking Mercedes up on her offer to get a few more Z's, but I just couldn't keep myself from flirting with her.

"This is perfect. Thank you again. I'll have to repay this favor some day when my life gets back to normal. We can go get mani/pedis and have a girl's night out. It'll be fun."

"You mean you wouldn't be scared to be seen in public with me?"

"Why would I?"

"I like girls. And we're in Texas."

"Not everyone in Texas is a backwoods hick who hates everything they don't agree with or can't understand. You are a beautiful and charming young woman, and if anyone ever harms a hair on your pretty little head...well...I work at a law firm and know two male lawyers who live together and will decimate anyone I point my finger at."

We shared a laugh at that. I finished my tea and stood up to put my mug in the sink. I slowly walked back to the bedroom and before I closed the door behind me I looked back and threw Mercedes what I hoped was my best coquettish and demure smile. Then I shut the curtains, climbed into the bed, and started counting to 300.

I made it just past 50 or so.

"Hey Mercedes...could I trouble you one last time?"

She popped her head around the door.

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"This is gonna sound kind of weird...but I'm a cuddler...and sometimes when I have trouble falling asleep it helps if I can snuggle. Would you be opposed to some cuddling?"

If my previous flirting had confused Mercedes about whether or not I was interested in her, this was the atomic bomb that broke down all the walls of uncertainty. She looked down at her toes, then back up at me and bit her bottom lip.

"Well, that sounds good to me, but you should know that I only sleep in the nude. Is that going to bother you at all?"

"I think I'll be able to handle it. Guess I'm the big spoon?"

"...Ok."

She slunk into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Now it was her turn to undress for me. She stomped her socks off of her feet as she undid the button of her shorts then slowly pulled the zipper down. She pushed them low onto her hips and turned around and bent over as she took them off, picking up her socks along the way. She kicked her shorts into a clothes hamper by the bathroom door and walked over to drop her socks in. Mercedes turned back to face me as she pulled her shirt over her head and then into the hamper. She had on a cute lacy white bralet that worked wonders with her petite form, and black hip hugger panties that also had a lacy trim. I propped myself up on my elbow and watched her undress. It's a very freeing experience to have no fucks left to give, and to just embrace your inner naughtiness, and for me, it had been a really long time since I had cut loose so even though I was totally bluffing my way through this whole encounter I was at least going to pretend I knew what I was doing. Mercedes gazed back at me as she took off her underwear and started to make her way over to the bed.

"No wonder you sleep naked. You look incredible. If I had a body like yours I'm not sure I'd ever wear anything."

"Wow, you have all those glorious curves and you think MY body is the one that should be on display? You keep talking like that and I'm not gonna let you go home ever."

I opened the covers and opened my arms to Mercedes who took one last moment to let her hair down and shake out her shoulder length blonde hair. As she got into the bed with me she snuggled herself close and wriggled her ass against me, and I draped an arm over her, letting my hand rest lightly on her shoulder. Her hair had the lingering aroma of coffee but there was an undertone of freshness that I now knew came from the fancy soap in her shower. I pulled her closer against me, letting my breasts push against her back, and I traced my fingers down her arm, letting them come to rest on her hip.

"Mmmm. This is wonderful. Thanks for indulging me."

"Oh, if anything I should be thanking you. It's nice to be called pretty. My last girlfriend was the macho and aggressive sort and now that I think about it, men with her kind of attitude was one of the big factors that helped me confirm that I was supposed to be with women. Hasn't always been easy, but it's getting better. Even in Texas."

"I never even considered a relationship with a woman. I was always attracted to men, so I never had to go through what you did. I met my husband in college and we just did what all our friends were doing. Got married. Had kids. Now I look ahead at my life and I just seems like its going to be an endless loop of play dates, sports games, or whatever my kids decide to get into, and family trips to Disney or something. It's like when you have kids you are supposed to just give up on YOUR life and devote all your time and energy to them. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids...but I also don't want them to mean the end of doing some things for me, just every once in a while."

"What sort of things?"

Her voice was just above a whisper. Since we were pressed together I felt her say it more than heard her. I let my fingers trace a little circle on her hip and she drew in a deep breath. I lifted my head so I could whisper in her ear.

"Things like this."

My hand slid between us and I gave her ass a nice squeeze, and I pecked her on the cheek and giggled. Mercedes laughed and squirmed, and soon we were rolling around on the bed, tickling each other and laughing. Having a bit of a size advantage, I pinned her down and straddled her with my hands pushing her arms down above her head. She leaned up as far as she could and pretended to bite at my top button. I let my hands trail down her arms and she leaned back and looked up at me as I reached up and undid that first button, and then the rest. I left the top on, but open, and Mercedes placed her hands on my thighs, then slid them up my sides under the top. She paused before she actually touched my breasts.

"Are they super sensitive right now? Should I leave them alone?"

"Well, if I'm being real, they are kind of sensitive, but at the same time a small person has been gnawing on my nipples a couple times a day for the last few months. Just know that if you give them a squeeze, you will get milk shot at you. If that works for you, it works for me."

Her eyes got big.

"So...like...if I wanted a taste you wouldn't mind?"

I shook my head. Mercedes smiled and raised her hands up, not to my breasts, but to push the pajama top off of my shoulders. I let it fall behind me and cupped my breasts in my hands. My nipples were already stiff but I teased them just enough to get a drop of milk to ooze out of each of them. Then I bent over and grabbed Mercedes by the wrists again, lowering myself down so she could suckle my right breast. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I got goosebumps as her tongue made contact with me. She gently flicked her tongue over the tip of my nipple and tasted my milk. Then ever so slowly, ever so gently, she placed her mouth onto my breast and got a full taste. When she had gotten a good mouthful she swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed it. I realized I was kind of pinning her down still and was just about smothering her with my breasts. I let her arms go and started to pull back when she took my head in her hands and pulled my face to hers. Our lips connected and I felt her tongue snake into my mouth, bringing with it the lingering taste of my own milk.

It started gently, softly, our lips and tongues exploring each other with curiosity. Then after a few seconds things got more intense. Mercedes rolled on top of me and pressed her naked body fully against me. I slid my hands down her back and along the curve of her ass, giving both cheeks a nice firm squeeze. I would have killed to have an ass like that when I was her age. It was just the best. As I was getting a good handful Mercedes purred into our kiss and dragged my bottom lip through her teeth. She buried her face in my neck and I closed my eyes as she lashed her tongue and kissed my throat, clavicle, and then down further until her face was nestled between my breasts. When her hands finally made contact with them I gasped at how electrifying it felt. When she brushed her face between them I felt my toes curl. When she really started to suck on them, my back arched and I moaned from the overwhelming pleasure that she was eliciting all throughout my body.

Maybe it was because Mercedes was an adult with full motor control, maybe it was because she was trying to make it a sensual experience, or maybe it was just because I was horny as fuck, but there could not have been more of a difference between my child sucking on my breast for her nutrition, and Mercedes indulging in what I was gathering was very much a fetish and a turn on for her. I nearly had an orgasm just from her sucking and playing with my breasts. As it was, I was more than ready to be just as naked as she was, and Mercedes seemed to have the same thought. Her hands kept playing with my breasts, her fingers drawing small circles around my areolas, but her live wire of a mouth kissed down to my stomach...which was not a part of my body I was totally comfortable with at the moment. If you have ever had a kid, you know why, and if you haven't, well...I bet if you think real hard you can figure out why. But for whatever reason I didn't shy away from her kissing me there, I didn't get overwhelmingly self-conscious, and to my relief, she kept moving south till she hit the waistband of my borrowed pjs which she bit and started to drag down with her teeth, then her hands slid down my body and helped her tug them down as I lifted my ass up to help her undress me.

As she tossed them on the floor I sat up and pulled her legs towards me so that she was sitting in my lap, and she snaked her legs around me and crossed her ankles behind my back so that we were locked together. I could feel her soft pubes brushing against my hairless nether region and as we wrapped our arms around each other to make out once again I felt more alive than I had in a very long time. I savored every moment of kissing Mercedes, tried to catalogue every sensation she was bringing out in me as she caressed my back, touched the sides of my face, ran her fingers through my hair. This time it was my turn to kiss my way around her body. I eased myself on top of her but she kept her legs wrapped tightly around me. I tried to wriggle free so I could get her pert little breasts into my mouth, but she just kept holding on tight. Finally I looked up at her to see she had on a shit eating grin and was just having the best of times holding me at bay, so I did what I think anyone would do in a similar situation.

I tickled the everliving shit out of her.

I didn't tickle her till she let me free, oh no. I kept going until she was gasping for air, curled into a ball, and red in the face. Only then did I relent. And as she rolled onto her back and was catching her breath I got on top of her and ran my hands across her perfect small breasts, then ran my tongue around the edge of her perky pink nipples. It seemed like we also had sensitive breasts in common, because even though she already had been gasping for air, as soon as my lips wrapped around her nipple she was nearly hyperventilating, and her fingers clenched in the bedding. I eased back a bit so I wouldn't kill the poor thing, and when it looked like she had some breath in her I moved over to her other breast and got the same reaction as I did with the first. But this time she started talking dirty to me instead of only being able to gasp for air.

"Oh my gawd Jenny, that feels SO good. I love the way your tongue feels on my skin! Oh! And the way your tits feel on me...I just want you to rub those tits all over me!"

So that's just what I did. I reached up to cup my breasts and slowly rubbed them on her thighs as I sucked on her nipple. Then I licked up to her neck and rubbed them against her stomach, kissed her and rubbed our breasts together, then back down...slowly...until my breasts were once again between her legs and I could feel her little tuft tickling my cleavage. I teased her pussy with my nipple, sliding my hard nub across her slick slit and up to circle her throbbing clit. Then I locked eyes with Mercedes, and inched lower...still lower...and gazing up at her baby blue eyes I did what I had never done in my life, but had always been curious about, and went down on her.

It. Was. INCREDIBLE.

I hope that what I lacked in experience I made up for in enthusiasm. I knew what I liked, so I started with that and by the cooing sounds mixed with groans of pleasure and a smattering of more dirty talk I can safely assume that Mercedes was also having a good time. I spread her legs wide and dragged my nails up her thigh before gently spreading her labia and delving my tongue deep inside her. I plunged my tongue as far into her sweet slit as I could, then dragged my tongue up to curl around her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, then sucking on her little love button as Mercedes grabbed fistfuls of my hair and begged me never to stop. I slid a finger inside her and started to rub inside of her at the same time I suckled and licked her, and that was what sent her right over the edge. Her thighs squeezed my head and started to tremble, then she arched her back so high I had to lift myself up just so I could keep my mouth just where it needed to be to keep pushing her harder and further, and when she finally erupted in an orgasm she shivered and moaned so loudly that anyone in the neighboring apartments would have absolutely no doubt of what was going on in her bedroom.