Strangers at the Coffee Shop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I could have cared about THAT any less. Other people were a foggy memory at the moment. Right now, there was just her and me. And she was a cute and soft little curled up ball of heavily breathing and gently glowing sweetness. She took a second to recover, then rolled onto her back again and looked up at me kneeling next to her.

"Not that I think you are a liar or anything, but I can't believe that was the first time you have ever done that."

I smiled and nodded coyly.

"Did I do a good job?"

Mercedes took a deep breath, held it a moment, and exhaled.

"You were certainly above average."

That got us both laughing, and I reached behind me to get a pillow so I could bop her with it. She caught the pillow and wrestled it away from me, so I got another, and we giggled and pelted each other not TOO gently with pillows until Mercedes found herself back on top of me. She dropped her pillow behind her, took mine away from me, and tossed it aside as well. Good thing for me there were still a few more pillows I could use to prop myself up a bit so I could watch. Mercedes positioned herself kneeling between my legs and bent over so she could take my breast in her mouth once again. As much as I loved the way it felt, as much as it thrilled me to watch her, I must admit...I was ready for her to work that magic on my pussy. Maybe she heard the yearning in my moans, maybe she already knew what I wanted and was just teasing me a little more before indulging me completely, but either way, as she spread my legs wide and her fairylike features dropped lower and lower down my body I did my best not to just thrust my pussy into her face and ride her like a cowgirl. I felt her tiny fingers gently spread my sopping wet folds, and as the very tip of her tongue made its first contact, I gasped as she started by licking my ass, rimming me with superb skill. I was literally gushing at this point. I knew my pussy juice was running down my ass along with her saliva, and my clit was throbbing SO hard, I thought it might burst.

"Oh holy FUCK Mercedes...that feels good...but please...please lick my pussy. I'm begging you...I need it..I need you...I want you so bad...please...PLEASE...make me cum..."

And she did. Oh boy did she. She latched her mouth onto my pussy and did some sort of maneuver with her tongue, lips, fingers, I don't know what all was happening down there, but I can tell you that it took less than a minute of her doing it before I just shut my eyes and my body went into autopilot. My orgasm built up inside me quickly, filling me to the brim, and just when I didn't think I could hold it any longer, I erupted in a massive climax, wave after wave of ecstasy pulsing through my body. Colors exploded behind my closed eyes as I just let it overwhelm me until finally the last ripples echoed down through my toes. When I opened my eyes, Mercedes had propped herself up onto her elbows and was smiling down at me.

"Do I get a score too?"

"Exceeds expectations. Magnificent. Glorious. Beautiful. Ten out of ten, would nap again."

She smiled and climbed up to lay next to me. The bed was in a bit of a shambles, but we managed to find the comforter and snuggled close underneath it. After a minute, Mercedes was breathing deeply and gently snoring curled up next to me. I closed my eyes and soon I too had drifted off.

It was the best sleep I had gotten in at least six months.

It was just after five when Mercedes gently shook me awake. She figured that if I worked a standard nine to five sort of job that I would probably need to head back home soon. I got up and washed my face and put my clothes back on, thanked her again for taking such good care of me, kissed her on the cheek and walked back to my car that was still at the coffee shop. I went home and it was back to the regular routine, but I didn't mind it as much. When the kids had been put down to sleep I climbed into bed with my husband. He asked how my day was, and I told him it was fine. Ten seconds later he was fast asleep, but I just lay there with my eyes closed, letting my mind wander back to the wonderful experience I had shared with Mercedes. My fingers started wandering down between my legs and I masturbated just to prolong the experience as long as I could. Then just as I had finished, the baby started to fuss, so I got up and resumed my motherly duties.

The next day when I went back to the shop and saw Mercedes, I realized that what got me going in the morning was less the caffeine in my drink and more that I was channeling the energy that she had in abundance. It's hard to trudge around when the person you are looking at is a wellspring of youthful energy. She didn't let on that anything had happened between us other than our normal daily coffee based interaction, but I kept my word and a few months later I did take her out for a girl's night, but that is a whole other story, and I'm happy to say that we have come to a certain beneficial arrangement for all parties concerned. Do I feel bad about technically cheating on my husband? Yeah, a bit. But if he knew what happened I can already tell you he would be more upset that he didn't get to watch it go down than he would be about my dipping a toe into the waters of bisexuality. Well, that's all for today, but next time I have a few free hours on hand I'll try to come back here and tell you all some more of my stories with Mercedes. She is truly a vivacious person if ever there was one and I adore her dearly. But right now, I can hear the baby stirring, so I better go get her settled back down.