Strangers at the Lodge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Tyler retrieve the bags from the trunk and as we were walking up to the door he causally checked in with me.

"So...enjoy the ride back to the lodge?"

"I did. You seem to know what these women have planned...want to give me a heads up as to what I should get ready for when we get back to the room?"

"To be honest I have no clue. Maya gave me a little hand signal when we got in the uber so I did my best to keep the driver from looking in the back, but from here on out we are in the same boat buddy. They're driving the ship and we're just passengers."

The girls were waiting just inside the door, and when we got inside they snatched the black bags from the lingerie store and walked with us to the elevator. We could have joined another couple going up, but the girls deliberately slowed their pace so that we would have to catch the next one. I was starting to pick up on these subtle hints, so when we did get on the next car going up, I was not at all surprised when Sharon jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me to start kissing me, and Maya pressed Tyler against the back of the car, his hands reaching around to squeeze her ass as they too started making out. I cradled Sharon in my arms and we kissed hungrily. The elevator gave a 'ding' as we got to our floor and the door started to open. I set Sharon down and we sheepishly made our way past the group of 'dude bros' that were waiting to get on our elevator. Once the door closed behind us and we were walking to the room, we all burst into a fit of laughter. We got to our room and went inside, and the girls were off like a shot to the bedroom with their new purchases and closed the door behind them, while Tyler and I were left in the living room. Tyler took off his jacket and I did the same, then we sat down and I broke out the weed and started to grind it up so that we would have a good supply ready to go as the evening progressed. I figured it would also be a good idea to have some snacks and drinks ready, and Tyler saw where I was going, so he took the ice bucket and borrowed a key to go and get our ice situation handled, and I tapped on the door where the girls were changing.

"DON'T COME IN! WE AREN'T READY YET!"

"I won't come in, but I was about to call room service and get us some beverages and maybe some snacks brought up, I wanted to know if y'all wanted anything specific?"

Maya was the first to reply.

"Ooh, get some champagne!"

Then I heard some murmuring behind the door.

"Wait, I changed my mind. Get some orange juice and some sprite."

"Will do. Sharon?"

"See if they have cans of whipped cream. They won't want to bring a whole can, but make it happen Mike."

"Ohhhh...kay."

More giggling ensued. I went and called in the order. Sharon was correct that the person on the other end of the line was not initially going to allow for an entire can of spray whip to be sent up to a room, but an inventive tale of banana splits and a promise of a hefty tip later everything was set. Tyler had secured enough ice to ensure we would not need to go back out into the hallway for more. Plus, since nothing I had ordered needed to be cooked, the room service also came about five minutes later. Tyler and I were about to spark up The Gorgon when the knock came at the door, and I made good on my promise of a good tip for the added bonus of sprayable whipped cream. I placed everything in the fridge and went back over to the chair I had been sitting in, then noticed that I couldn't see the door to the bedroom from where I was seated, so I got up and rearranged the furniture a bit so I wouldn't miss the big reveal I was certain would be taking place not too long from now. Tyler was drumming his fingers on his knee, doing his best to be patient, and not totally succeeding.

"I know how to hurry this up a bit."

He raised his voice and directed it toward the bedroom.

"We are gonna hit the bong now since y'all are taking so long!"

There was a loud bump from the bedroom and I heard Sharon laugh. Maya answered.

"Ok, y'all get good and baked. It's gonna be about five more minutes. But it'll be worth the wait mi amor!"

Tyler shrugged and I passed him the bong. We blazed it up and a few minutes later reloaded it for the next round. I moved all the weed stuff over to the dining area so that the coffee table in front of the couch was clear. I noticed that housekeeping had been through the room and had made all the beds and tidied up after the marathon Sharon and I went through last night. I still had trouble wrapping my head around the sheer volume of fucking that we had done in just the last few days, and I took a deep breath when I remembered that a good deal more was about to be tacked on to that list. I went and sat back down with Tyler just in time to hear Sharon call from behind the door.

"Ok, we're ready. Are y'all comfy?"

Tyler and I each replied that we were, indeed, ready for the show. The door opened and Maya came out first wearing a see-through black teddy-style one piece that had garters and open cups so her breasts were revealed. She had large, dark areolas and had curled her hair so that it flowed down her back in shimmering waves. Her legs were clad in stockings that matched the set and were clipped into the garters. She ran her fingers through her hair as she slowly sauntered towards us, then did a little spin so we could get a good look at her ass framed perfectly in the sheer dark fabric. Tyler and I both vocalized our approval of her selection of lingerie for the evening. She struck a pose with her hand on her hip and looked back at the bedroom door. We followed her gaze to see Sharon's curly topped head peek out the door and then step through towards us. She had chosen a red Chantilly lace babydoll style set with a white faux fur trim. She had on a deliciously skimpy pair of red thong panties which matched the top and her legs were bare. Sharon also performed a catwalk strut over to where we were sitting and as she walked in front of Maya she casually reached up and brushed a hand over her breasts.

Maya smiled as her nipples started to perk just from the brief touch. Sharon had also put makeup on, sporting a smoky eye that was perfect and a bright red lipstick that matched her lingerie. Maya looked like she had touched hers up a bit as well, and she turned to Sharon, bent over, took her chin in her hand and pulled her in to kiss her. Tyler let out a small 'woof' of approval as our two gorgeous women came together and their hands circled around each other. Maya reached down and gave both of Sharon's ass cheeks a firm squeeze, making Sharon giggle into their kiss, which meant that Maya also started giggling. They turned their smiling eyes to us, and as Sharon bounced over and straddled Tyler's lap, Maya walked over to me sitting in the armchair. I adjusted myself so she could sit on my lap and she turned around, bent at the waist to give me an even better view of her rear and slowly sat down, then pivoted so she was sitting sideways on me, dangling her legs over the arm of the chair and draping an arm across my shoulders. I glanced over at Tyler and Sharon, who were starting to make out, and just as Maya had, Tyler was making sure to get a nice handful of Sharon's magnificent bubble butt. I looked back over to Maya who smiled at me with warmth.

"Sharon told me that you weren't quite sure yet how much you wanted to participate tonight. I just want you to know that nobody here is going to pressure you into anything you don't want to do, or judge you for any decision you make."

She took my hand in hers and put it on her thigh, just as she had in the car earlier, then leaned in close to whisper in my ear so only I could hear.

"But that said, if I don't get to feel what it's like to ride your huge cock tonight, I confess...I will be disappointed."

She slid my hand up her thigh until once again it was resting between her legs. I discovered that there was a slit in the fabric I hadn't noticed before, so it wasn't just her breasts that were exposed in this getup, her pussy was also 'easy access' and so I ran a finger along her pussy lips and felt them just as wet and ready as they had been half an hour earlier in the car. Maya purred into my ear and pressed her body into mine, and since she still was guiding my hand with hers it suddenly felt like my fingers were in a vice between her hand and her pussy. She smelled delicious so I leaned over and started to suck on her neck. I paused just long enough to whisper back to her.

"I had a little bit of 'fear of the unknown' but I think I'm getting past that. Knowing I have a choice DOES make it a lot easier to go with the flow. I guess my biggest fear is that I'll either do something or NOT do something that someone is really looking forward to. Now that I know you want to ride me, I'll make sure that happens at some point."

Maya was panting into my ear as I continued playing with her pussy but she perked as I finished speaking and sat up.

"I just had a great idea. Do we have some paper and pens?"

"I think that stuff is over by the phone. Should I go get them?"

"No, you wait here. I'll be right back!"

She popped up and walked over to the phone and came back with a notepad and a pen.

"Ok you two, come over here. Pow-wow time."

Sharon and Tyler paused in their makeout session. Sharon had undone all the buttons on his shirt which was now only halfway on, while one of her breasts had been freed from her top. I noted that it was not the first time I was stricken by how good she looked with one boob free. Her lipstick had smudged a bit from the intensity of their kissing, and a good amount was now decorating Tyler's face, neck and chest. Sharon got up and gave Tyler's crotch a squeeze as she walked over and got The Gorgon before coming back to sit next to Maya who had sat down next to Tyler on the couch. I remained in my armchair, curious to see what would happen next, slightly concerned that I had brought a premature end to the evening's fun. Sharon offered the bong to Maya, who took it, but instead of hitting it, set it on the table next to the notepad.

"Ok, Mike gave me an idea and I think it's a good one so here goes. I mentioned that at some point this evening I would love to ride his cock, and he said that since he knew that was on my mind he would make sure that it happened, and that got me thinking that there are a lot of different things that we could find ourselves getting up to tonight, or things we may have thought up on our own in the past, or really anything that maybe you can do with four people that you just can't do with two. SO, I thought that if we just took a minute or two to write down some of our fantasies, we can take it in turns to make sure everyone gets to do everything they want to do tonight."

She reached down and took the pen and ripped off a sheet of paper from the notepad.

"For instance, I want to ride Mike's cock while sucking off Tyler. And then I want to do the 'fingercuffs' thing where I get fucked doggystyle while also sucking dick. I'm not as picky about who is who in that scenario. So I'm writing that down, I'll fold it up, and we can put them in a bowl or something and take turns pulling them out! But we should separate them in two piles for 'pre-fucking' and 'fucking.' How does that sound to y'all?"

Tyler perked up.

"Oh I have one."

He also reached for the notepad and wrote down a fantasy, ripped it off the pad and folded it. Maya took the bong and sparked it up as Sharon pulled off a sheet of paper and struck a contemplative look. She quickly had her 'ah-ha' moment and took the pen from Tyler and scribbled something down. She got up and took the bong from Maya and walked over to me with the notepad and pen. She handed both to me and sat in my lap just as Maya had earlier.

"How are you feeling?"

"You know, I feel great. I was telling Maya that I think it was more 'the fear of the unknown' than anything, but yeah, I haven't had any negative feelings at all."

She smiled at me and her eyes sparkled. She kissed the tip of my nose and handed me the notepad.

"Take your time. Think of something special. Not every day two hotties are ready to do every little dirty thing you can imagine and let me tell you Mike...after getting some girl time in with Maya today, I highly doubt she is gonna balk at anything you write down on that paper. So think hard."

"Sharon, do you really think I have been anything BUT hard since you two pulled us into the lingerie shop?"

That got her to giggle again, she reached between my legs and gave my rock-hard cock a little tug through my pants.

"That's my boy. I'm gonna smoke this bong now. You think about what you want me and Maya to do to you...or what you want to do to us."

She leaned in and gave me a deep, long kiss, then raised herself up so she could bounce her free breast against my face. I laughed and gave her tit a nice squeeze and pinched her nipple as she got up and went back over to the couch, sat on Tyler's lap, and took a hit on the bong. I sat back and considered what Sharon had said and watched as the three of them passed the bong between each other, and whichever two didn't have the bong entertained themselves by kissing. I was having some trouble coming up with an idea, but then I flashed back to the drive back to the lodge which sparked an idea which I quickly wrote down and added to the small pile on the table. Maya had the bong at that point and it had been reloaded, so I took a nice pull and handed it to Sharon, who now had both boobs popped free of her top, which gave me another idea.

"I have another idea, but its kind of one that has to happen before the others if that's all right?"

I got affirmation from the other three who looked up at me expectantly.

"It occurred to me that we will all need to get naked. I would think sooner rather than later. Not that I have anything against the magnificent fashion show we have had so far, but unless anyone else's ideas include plans for how to get from here to naked, I did have a thought."

Seeing no opposition, I continued.

"I would love to see Tyler undress Maya, Maya undress Tyler, and then Sharon and I will do the same. That way everyone can get a chance to show off their partner and the parts they like best."

That got approval from everyone and so Maya and Tyler stood up and took the floor. Maya was already quite undressed with her lingerie revealing her amazing body, but Tyler didn't let that stop him from taking his time and slowly teasing us as he eased one shoulder strap off, then the other, cupping her full breasts in his hands as he stood behind her.

"There is not a single square inch of Maya that I do not adore with fervent passion. So this may take some time."

He ran his fingers though her hair

"I love the way her hair shines and cascades all around her body. I love fucking her from behind with a fist full of her shining locks and giving it a pull."

He tugged her hair, lifting her chin and making her draw in a gasping breath.

"I love her neck. Especially THIS spot right here. It is made to be kissed."

He demonstrated as Maya closed her eyes in ecstasy. And so it went from there. Tyler vocalized his adoration of Maya's breasts, her nipples, her stomach, hips, pussy, and ass as he slowly took off her lingerie, and then he slipped off her stockings while talking about how her legs were one of his favorite parts of her because it was the part he most often saw other men looking at. Maya was not shy about showing off her long shapely legs. Maya looked to be in a virtual dream state as she just stood there and enjoyed getting stripped down and caressed by her husband. After she stepped out of her stockings and was fully and gloriously naked before us. She then switched places with Tyler and stood behind him, reaching around to undo the few buttons that Sharon hadn't undone earlier.

"I love Tyler's chest. I love dragging my nails down it when I ride on top of him."

She slid the shirt off of him and dropped it to the floor.

"I love his arms. I love the way he sometimes picks me up and fucks me against a wall."

She undid his belt and then his pants. They fell to the floor and he was wearing black boxerbriefs. She reached inside his underwear and tugged his cock out. He was in the same state I was, which was to say, fully erect. She pressed herself against his back as she slowly stroked his cock up and down for us. It's hard to say this without sounding like I'm bragging, but while he had a big one...mine was bigger.

"I love his cock. It's always ready for me. It fits me like it was made just for me."

She pushed his underwear down and he stepped out of it. She walked around to stand in front of him and slowly squatted down, their eyes locked on each other. She unlaced his shoes and helped him out of them, and his socks, and then Tyler was just as naked as she was. She slowly rose to her full height, letting his cock slide between her breasts as she stood, then with her hand on his chest she turned back to Sharon and I who were both watching intently.

"I'm not particularly fond of his feet. But that's not really his fault, I'm not a fan of feet in general."

We all chuckled and Maya came and pulled me to my feet.

"Ok, now it's y'all's turn!"

They took our places on the couch and we stood before them. Sharon's breasts were still just kind of popped out the top of her babydoll, so I took a second to tuck them back in, making Maya cry out.

"Boooo! You're going the wrong way! More naked, not less!"

"All part of my plan. Fear not, she'll be as naked as you two shortly."

"Was that a crack at my height Mike? Not cool bro."

We all chuckled. I started by running my hands around Sharon's sides, then sliding them up to cup her breasts through the red Chantilly lace.

"The first thing I noticed about Sharon was her eyes. I covered her breasts so that you wouldn't be distracted when you looked at her eyes."

I eased her forward so they could get a good look at her eyes, deep pools of blue flecked with green. As they were looking her in the eyes, I undid the ties of her babydoll top, and let it slip off of her. Maya gave a soft moan of approval once Sharon's breasts were once again free to view. I reached up and cupped them in my hands, jiggling them slowly up and down.

"The second thing I noticed about Sharon were these. She had on a yellow sun dress when we met on the plane, and when she sat down next to me, after I managed to extract myself from gazing at her eyes, I had to try seriously hard not to stare at her cleavage. But I peeked."

I hooked my thumbs in her panties and started to ease them down her hips.

"I also love Sharon's curves. I love the way her hips and ass all come together, her tiny waist."

Her panties hit the floor and she stepped out of them. I lifted her hand up and kissed it.

"I also love her tiny hands and feet. My cock looks HUGE when she grabs ahold of it."

That got a good laugh from everyone and I twirled Sharon around once more so everyone could get one more good eyeful before it was my turn. Sharon stood behind me and was virtually hidden from sight, but her arms encircled me and started undoing the top buttons of my shirt. She got two of them undone before she just untucked it and pulled it over my head, taking my undershirt with it.

"So the seat I was supposed to be in on that plane was smack dab in the middle of two really beefy dudes wearing Cubs hats. Now, I get it. I'm fucking small. But to expect me to sit for a few hours between that much sausage smelling Chicagoan is asking too much of any woman, so I started to look around for anywhere else to sit, and Mike had the whole last row all to himself. The first thing I noticed about him was that he was noticing me. I love it when dudes are checking me out. So I went back there and sat next to him, and he smiled at me. Mike has the sweetest smile. Him and his friends had paid for those seats, but there I was stealing one and he just smiled at me."