Strangers at the Lodge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this she was slowly undoing my belt and then my pants. Before she slipped them down though, she spun me around so my rear was facing Maya and Tyler, and then my underwear hit the floor.

"Later on I got a chance to see this cute ass he has."

She gave both my ass cheeks a nice squeeze.

"But THIS is what really got my attention."

She slowly spun me around so that first Tyler, and then Maya got their first real look at my dick. Tyler nodded in approval and gave me a round of applause. Maya's jaw dropped open and it took her a good while to realize it. Sharon took my member in her hand and was aggressively shaking it at both of them, pretending it was a gun and shooting them with little 'pew pew' noises added for effect. Now all four of us were naked, and while Maya came up and helped Sharon handle my cock, Tyler took all the folded sheets of paper and put them in two bowls. He walked over to us and held the first bowl above his head, and since I was the only one not otherwise occupied, I reached up and pulled out the first suggestion from the 'pre-fucking' pile. I unfolded it and it read 'I want to suck both cocks at the same time.' Maya bounced up and down in happiness since hers was the first fantasy to get acted out. Sharon went over to the armchair and dragged it around so she could get a good vantage to watch from, took The Gorgon in hand and sat cross-legged as Maya positioned Tyler and myself where she wanted us, got a pillow for her knees from the sofa and knelt in front of us slowly, trailing her nails down our chests as she sunk down. Her hands came to rest on each of our cocks and she started to slowly stroke them. She looked up at Tyler with genuine love and affection in her eyes as she took his cock in her mouth first, while continuing to jerk me off. Then she turned her warm brown eyes on me and started to suck the tip of my dick. Sharon cheered her on, offered encouragement, and when Maya took me a little too deep into her mouth and gagged slightly, Sharon commiserated with her.

"I KNOW! First you think, it's not THAT long, I can probably get that all in, but then your jaw cracks from trying to open it too wide. But you GOT this Maya! Take those cocks!"

Maya went back and forth between us then pulled Tyler and I closer together. She pressed the tips of our penises together and slurped on both at the same time. It was the first time my cock had ever touched another, and if you had asked me a week before how I might have felt about that, the answer I gave would not have been remotely what I felt in the moment. It was plain to see that it was giving Maya an immense amount of joy to have both men in front of her to do with as she pleased, and she certainly had skill in giving head. After a few minutes she stood up and keeping a cock in each hand, she proclaimed that it was someone else's turn. Sharon walked over to the bowl and drew out another folded card.

"This one says, I want to pleasure both women simultaneously with the two new vibrators I bought."

Tyler pumped his fist in excitement and Sharon gave a peal of delight and went into the bedroom to fish that purchase out of the bags they had taken in there earlier. She came out and handed them to me so I started to take the vibrators out of their packages and putting in the batteries, and she went back into the bedroom and came back with a towel she put down on the sofa. Maya gave my cock one last squeeze before being led by Tyler over to the sofa, where he sat her down and Sharon came over to sit next to her. They scooted to the edge of the cushion and Maya spread her legs invitingly, then Sharon draped one of her legs over Maya's and she too was ready. I handed the vibrators to Tyler and took Sharon's post in the armchair with the bong as the spectator. Tyler knelt between the two ladies and turned on both of the buzzy toys. He teased them by sliding them up their thighs before starting to gently nudge their clits with the loudly buzzing tips. Both of the ladies were looking down at him at first, watching the gleam in his eyes as he slowly parted their pussylips with the silicone tipped toys, and as he started to slide it inside each of them first Maya and then Sharon closed their eyes and started to revel in the delights that he was lavishing on them.

Soon their hands started wandering over to the other and playing with a breast, squeezing a thigh, until Sharon reached up to turn Maya's face to hers so they could kiss. That led to the girls playing with each other's clits while Tyler kept a steady 'in and out' rhythm going for each of them. He and I both looked on as the girls started breathing heavier, their chests rising and falling, their kisses turning into moaning delight into each other until Maya came first, her voice low and husky then rising into pleas of ecstasy as her body shuddered and convulsed. Sharon followed just after, her high-pitched giggling peals of delight rising higher and higher until she was just taking in ragged gasps of air. Tyler kept the toys inside them through their entire ride and slowly withdrew them and turned them off. Sharon grunted as she lifted her leg off of Maya's and sat back on the couch, a look of contentment on her face. Maya scooted back to join her and they shared a breathless smile. I realized I had held the bong throughout the entire show without hitting it once, so I took a rip as the girls took a moment to recover, and then I set it down and brought the bowl over to Maya to pick the next folded fantasy to read for us all to enjoy.

"I want the two ladies to pretend the couch is the back seat of the uber we just got out of and show me what would have happened if our trip to the lodge had been a bit longer."

That was, of course, my fantasy. The girls both perked up from their spot on the couch and with one last peck on the lips they parted to allow me space enough to sit between them. By now it was established protocol that the odd person out took the bong and the armchair so that is what Tyler did. He did not waste any time in taking a huge rip, and as a cloud of weed smoke enveloped us the girls each reached down and put a hand on my cock and started to jerk me off. For my part, I reached between two pairs of legs and my fingers once again found that both Maya and Sharon were sopping wet and Maya leaned in and started to kiss my neck while Sharon licked my nipple before trailing kisses down my body until she had my cockhead wrapped in her tongue. I lay back and watched, making sure my fingers continued to tease the two ladies, when Maya turned my face to hers so I could kiss her. She grinded her pussy against my hand as our tongues danced with each other, and before too long both she and Sharon were panting in pleasure at my touch. I didn't want to push them too far too fast since Tyler had just thoroughly worked them both over, so as Maya worked her way down my body, I moved my hands away and licked my fingers, tasting the subtle differences between the juices of the two ladies as their faces met across my cock and for the first time in my life a pair of tongues were pleasuring my cockhead. Both girls were bent over me, but then Sharon slid down between my legs and started to lick my balls while Maya's head bobbed up and down, taking my shaft deep into her mouth. I was amazed at how the combination of sensations was so much more of an overwhelming experience than just one at a time. I quickly found myself close to climaxing, and I didn't want to peak too quickly.

"This feels incredible, but if it goes on much longer I'm not going to be any good to anyone the rest of the night. Looks like there's one card left...let's see what we have."

The last card was from Sharon, and read 'I want to be tied to the bed and given a whipped cream bikini. I want all three of you to lick it off of me...and then tickle me until I beg for mercy.' That answered the question in my head about why Sharon was so insistent on getting a whole can of whipped cream, but it led to another question of exactly how we would accomplish the task of tying her to the bed. Lucky for me Tyler was a bit more inventive in this field and went around the room picking up the leggings both women wore earlier along with our discarded pants. Sharon bounced happily into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, spreading eagle with the biggest grin on her face. Tyler threw me a pair of pants and took the other as we tied one leg to her ankle, and the other leg to the corner of the bed, then repeated the process tying her wrists to the headboard using our shirts. Maya came behind us with the whipped cream can, but before she could start applying the cream to her body, I paused her. I went back out and got the flowery top that Maya had been wearing and used it to create a makeshift blindfold for Sharon.

"Would this add a little extra something to your experience, or do you want to be able to watch it all?"

"Actually Mike, that is gonna make it even more exciting."

Tyler chimed in as I tied the shirt around her eyes

"And afterward you can try to guess who was where!"

I shook up the can of whipped cream. It was freezing cold and I figured we could have some fun before we sprayed Sharon down, so I whispered into Tyler's ear.

"Suck on her nipple a second and distract her."

He did as I asked, leaning over and taking her pert nipple into his mouth. Sharon cooed in delight as Maya caught on and ran her nails up Sharon's legs, climbing on the bed. I snuck around to the other side where there was an unoccupied breast, waited a second until she seemed fully distracted, then pressed the icy cold metal can of spray whip against her nipple. She arched her back and took in a deep breath as the cold shot through her body, turning her nipple from perky to hard as a diamond. I teased it with the edge of the can, then rolled it between my finger and thumb before I finally bend over and took it into my mouth. Maya gently spread Sharon's pussy lips and dove between her legs to flick her tongue across her slick slit. We pleasured her for a minute before I straightened up and sprayed a dollop of whipped cream onto the nipple I had just released from my mouth. I passed the can over to Tyler who shook the can vigorously and sprayed Sharon down with probably half the can. He was an artist with this stuff, not only covering the entire breast he had been working on, but also widening the range of the circle I had put on her other breast, and even a connecting part in the middle. He handed the can to Maya, who was more strategic in her application. She sprayed a small mound on her clit and sucked it off of her, then sprayed a bit more and worked on that, then a stripe from her ass to her clit and licked it lightly until all the cream was gone. Tyler and I went to titty town mouth first and I have to admit, watching Tyler lick cream off of Sharon with gusto was just plain fun. For her part, Sharon was reacting to us all and calling out where we were as if the blindfold wasn't there at all.

"Maya you eat my pussy so good! Oh I love how soft your lips are on my clit! Tyler over here on my left feels like he hasn't eaten in a week and my tit is all he's gonna get, but Mike on my right is trying to do all this without getting any cream on his chin. Get in there Mike, this titty ain't gonna suck itself!"

I chuckled at her admonition and did as she requested by reapplying the last bit of the whipped cream to the breast I was working on and dove in face first, working my tongue over every bouncy curve of her lovely mounds. I was nearly done when I decided to initiate phase two of her little adventure, and as I swirled the last bit of sweet cream off her nipple I reached down and slid my hand along her ribs in a way I knew was ticklish from our adventures earlier in the shower. Tyler and Maya were quick to follow along and instantly the sounds coming from Sharon transformed from her breathy and panting dirty talk to peals of raucous laughter. She tugged at her restraints and writhed as we mercilessly tickled her. I let Tyler keep going on her ribs and I moved down to one foot while Maya worked the other. We worked her over until she was having a hard time breathing then eased it back until she could haltingly beg us to stop. She went limp on the bed as we untied her, and when Tyler removed her blindfold she blinked up at us.

"If there isn't a dick in me within the next ten seconds I'm going to burn this place to the ground."

I looked at Tyler. Tyler looked at me. Maya yelled at us both.

"Stop standing around gawping at each other like morons. Tyler! Fuck this woman and do a good job of it! Mike...get your ass over next to her. I told you I'm gonna ride you and that ride starts NOW."

Maya grabbed my by the wrist and dragged me back to the other side of the room where she threw me onto the bed. I plopped down and before I could even adjust how I was sitting Maya was climbing on top of me, taking my cock in her hand and guiding it inside her. As she slid down onto my shaft she let out a guttural, deep moan of pleasure and closed her eyes as she came to rest atop me. Tyler positioned himself between Sharon's legs and soon her higher pitched whimpers of delight joined the melody as Tyler was giving it to her hard and fast right from the start. Maya was being much slower and deliberate as to how she wanted to ride atop me, cooing every time she came to rest atop me and drawing in a deep breath as she rose up, leaning over so she could drape her breasts across my face. I took the invitation to pop one of her nipples in my mouth and squeeze her full cups. Tyler was still pounding Sharon like a jackhammer, so Sharon quickly erupted in an orgasm, reaching over and grabbing ahold of my arm as she climaxed. Maya was riding me at a slower pace, one that wouldn't push me over the edge too quickly, but I was amazed that Tyler seemed like he could keep going at that fast thrusting pace all day. If I tried that I would have cum in about a minute and a half.

After Sharon came, she swapped places with Tyler so now both girls were on top. Tyler just leaned back and watched as Sharon fondled her breasts while grinding on top of him. It really was a vision to see both women next to each other in the glorious halo that surrounds women when they are in the throes of passion. They were both in their own little worlds, and I glanced over to see how Tyler was liking the show. He looked over to acknowledge me and we had a little head nod of recognition that we were both incredibly lucky men to be in this moment. Maya was definitely bouncing harder on top of me, and she started to sway her arms a bit at her sides. A different, deeper, kind of moan came from low in her throat and her eyelids were gently fluttering. Tyler tapped Sharon on the thigh, and me on the arm and directed our attention to Maya.

"There she goes!"

And she went. Maya lifted her arms up over her head and started swinging her hair around as she was making the bed rock hard from the intensity of her ride. She stretched her fingers to the heavens and started to squeal in delight as her orgasm took her over. Her body went rigid for a few seconds as she clamped down onto me as hard as she could, and then it was like her whole body started vibrating for a few heartbeats until she just crashed down on top of me in a breathless heap. Tyler was grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. Might need a little breather though. You ok honey?"

Maya was still quivering on top of me, but she raised her head off of my chest and reached a hand over to squeeze Sharon on the leg, then Tyler's hand.

"Mmm-hmm."

She turned back to me and pulled herself up to kiss me. I could still taste the remnants of cream lingering in her mouth as she slowly snaked her tongue against mine. She kissed like she fucked. Slowly and deliberately at first, building in intensity, and then finishing with a flourish as she dragged my bottom lip through her teeth before letting me go. She eased herself off of my cock and rolled between Tyler and myself, tracing her fingers across his arm as Sharon resumed her grinding on top of him.

"Hey Mike. Since you're not currently occupied or recovering, go grab the rest of the little suggestion notes and lets see what else we have in there."

I got up and went to get the few slips of paper remaining. Most of our suggestions had been the 'pre-fucking' variety, but there were a few left. The first one I opened was in Tylers handwriting saying that he wanted to watch as both women rode both guys. So that one had already naturally taken place, but I read it out anyway, and Tyler gave a thumbs up.

"It was a good show too."

I picked another and unfolded it.

"I want to do the fingercuffs thing. Pretty sure this is Sharon's writing. Do I win?"

She turned her head to me, smiled, and closed her eyes as she wiggled her butt on top of Tyler.

"I think we all win."

"Well Sharon, it's your fantasy. Who do you want where?"

"I think I want to suck off Tyler while you fuck me Mike. And if it's all good with Maya, I want you both to cum on me."

Maya nodded.

"Fine by me, less cleanup I have to do, but can I 69 you at the same time?"

"Fuck yes! Oh, and boys...bonus points if you can cum at the same time."

Tyler and I both grinned but it was he that responded.

"Challenge accepted."

Sharon got off from atop Tyler, and she and Maya positioned themselves first. Maya lay on her back across the bed, and Sharon climbed atop her. She gave Maya's pussy a gentle stroke with her fingers to gauge how sensitive she still may be after her orgasm, then bent her head over to give her a little tongue flutter over her clit. Then Tyler was in front of her and she lifted her head and propped herself up doggystyle. She rested one hand between Maya's legs and used the other one for balance as she eased Tyler's cock into her mouth. I went around to the other side and climbed up onto the bed. I could see Maya between Sharon's legs, her tongue snaking between her pussylips and then flicking her on the ass. I eased my way into position so that I wouldn't put a knee on Maya's head. Sharon raised her ass up a bit so I could have a better angle, and Maya literally gave me a helping hand by guiding my cock inside her. As my cock entered Sharon I put my hands on her ass and slowly pushed all the way inside her. I felt Maya's tongue slide along my shaft as it made the journey. When I was fully sheathed inside her Maya swirled her tongue around my balls and then back to pummel Sharon's clit back and forth. I slowly started to fuck Sharon and each time my balls got close to Maya, she would give them a flick with her tongue. Every stroke...all the way in, flutter of tongue on my balls, and back out, and slowly back in, flutter, back out. I wasn't going to last long. I looked over at Tyler as if to communicate that if we were going to try and complete our challenge, we needed a game plan.

"Ten second countdown whenever one of us gets there? Cause...I'm about to get there."

"Oh thank God. I'm doing the best I can over here not to explode. Timer starts now."

I started to fuck Sharon hard. Sharon started to really go to town on Tyler. Maya went into overdrive on Sharon. I have no idea if I made it ten more seconds or not, but I can say that we pretty much succeeded in our mission as both Tyler and I started moaning loudly at the same time. I pushed my cock as deep inside Sharon as I could and as I started to cum Maya's tongue was back on my balls and I could feel her fingers rubbing Sharon's clit furiously. Tyler tried to pull his dick out of Sharon's mouth, but she pulled him right back and took his load in her mouth, muting her own moans as she joined our little choir and the three of us all came. In a week where I had experienced some intense orgasms, this one was right up there. The sensation of Maya's tongue around my nuts as they pumped my cum into Sharon was on the edge of overwhelming. I just closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation. I started to pull out, but realized that if I did so it would make a mess all over Maya's face, so I just kind of held back. Tyler staggered back, his knees weak, and Maya started to scoot out from under Sharon, but when she was half on, half off the bed she got sidetracked by playing with Sharon's boobs. I slid my cock free and, as expected, made a bit of a mess on the bed. Good thing there were plenty more to choose from. Sharon rolled over onto her back and looked exhausted. I peeked at the clock and was amazed to see that it was nearly two in the morning. We had been going at each other for a long time. Sharon got up and slowly went to the bathroom, walking a bit funny. I went out into the living room and picked up the bong. It was cashed, so I went to load it back up as Tyler and Maya sauntered out to join me. Maya curled against Tyler and they kissed each other deeply.