Strangers Embrace Ch. 03

Story Info
Dream 2.
548 words
3.67
995
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The Dream

(2)

I woke up kind of stiff feeling, then realized why. I was tied to a chair. I keep my eyes closed as I tried to figure a way out of this. I felt someone straddle my lap. I kept my chin on my chest as I opened my eyes. I saw a leather clad lap in mine. As I rolled my eyes up, I noticed it was a man with a very nice tanned chest.

"We know you're awake," a male voice said from behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked, as I raised my head up.

"We have already been through that with you," he said from behind me.

All I could see of the man on my lap was his chest and jet black hair with a green shimmer to it, cause he had his head turned to the side. I went to turn my head to get a better look behind me, but a strong set of hands grabbed my head to keep me and kept me from turning my head.

"Should we do it know?" the man on my lap said.

"No, we must wait," the man behind me said.

"Must wait to do what?" I questioned.

"You will have to wait and see," the man behind me said.

I started screaming, as loud as I could for help.

"No one's going to help you," the man behind me whispered in my ear.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because we're in the middle of nowhere," he said with a smile in his voice.

I stopped screaming as I tried to keep calm and figure a way out of this. The guy behind me covered my eyes with his hands as the guy on my lap started kissing the side of my neck. I started scrumming around as one of my hand came free. I pushed the guy on my lap off as the guy behind me grabbed my free arm and held it down as another guy retied it to the chair. The guy behind me blindfolded me so I couldn't see.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged kindly.

"Oh, we're not, but you will be ours," the stranger behind me said.

"Ours, who?" I inquired.

"You will have to figure that out on your own," he said.

I felt him bend over me to kiss me. As he was kissing me I bit his lip. He pulled away screaming in pain. I smirked as I felt the blood running down my chin. He slapped me across the face. I rocked back in the chair as I started laughing at him.

"What are you laughing about?" he questioned me.

"You," I said.

He straddled my lap and started kissing my neck. He bit my neck.

"Laugh if you want to, but you're going to be ours soon," he stated.

"Oh, you know how to romance them huh?" I asked.

"Romance, if you want romance read a book," he remarked.

"I would but I'm somewhat tied up and blindfolded right this moment," I said.

"You bitch." He spat in my face.

Before I could come back with another remark, he started choking me. I tried to scream but couldn't get enough air as everything went black.

Then I woke up!!!