Strangers Embrace Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 1.
2k words
4
1.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Day One

(After The Dream)

I woke up in a cold sweat as I pulled the cover up around me. I laid there long enough to look at the clock. It was 2:30 pm as I reached a trembling hand out to flip the lamp on. I sat up as I slid my feet to the floor and tossed the covers off of me. I stood up on trembling legs as I walked across the floor to the bathroom door. I pushed the door open as I walked in and looked in the mirror. I noticed how pale I was. I was as white as a sheet, so I decided to take a bath.

I turned on the water as I sat on the edge of the tub. When I got the tub full, I turned off the water. I slid out of my nightie and climbed into the tub. I took a bath and then got out as I heard the phone ringing. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me as I ran into my room. I grabbed the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Get rid of it before they find you and take you," stated a deep voice.

"Who is this and what are you talking about?" I asked, then the phone went dead.

I hung up the phone with a trembling hand. I walked over to my dresser, opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans. I put them on, then got a shirt and slid into it. I walked into the hall to the head of the stairs. I turned on the lighting systems for the first floor. I walked down the stairs, and over to the couch and sat down. I sat there thinking about the dream I had when the phone rang. I jumped up looking at it. I walked cautiously over to it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"What's wrong with you?" Nikki asked.

"Just jumpy. I got a strange phone call not long ago, as I finished drying off from my shower is all. So what's up with you?" I asked her.

"So, when are you coming over?" she asked.

"Within the next day or so," I told her.

"Ok, see you then, have fun at work tonight, talk to you later, bye," she said.

"I will, bye," I said, then hung up the phone.

I walked into the kitchen, then over to the fridge. I opened the fridge and grabbed a Dr. Pepper. I opened it as I walked over to the table. I sat down and started drinking it as I looked at the clock which read 5:00 pm, so I decided to look at my painting I had bought. I walked out of the kitchen, over to the painting and started thinking about the day I bought it.

* * * * *

I was at a yard sale, looking around at all the stuff. Then a painting caught my eye. I walked over to it and admired it. All I noticed was it was a city night scene. I picked up the painting, then I walked over to the lady who was running the yard sale, but she was talking, so I tapped her on the shoulder and handed her a 100 dollar bill, then walked away. Now I noticed there's a crowd, but only 5 people stand out, but I can't make out what they look like.

* * * * *

I walked into the kitchen, walked over to the fridge, opened the door, and pulled out some bread, the ham and mayo. I then walked over to the table and sat it all down. I walked over to the cabinet, opened it, grabbed a plate, and then grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. I walked back to the table and made myself two sandwiches. I ate my sandwiches, then got up and cleaned up the kitchen. By the time I got done, it was ten minutes to 6:00 pm. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room toward the front door. I grabbed my purse off of the table, then as I walked out the front door, I locked it behind me. I walked into the garage, and climbed into my car. I dug in my purse, found my keys and started the car. I backed the car out of the garage into the street and headed to work. I had to go in early to do some paperwork.

I pulled into the employee's parking lot and parked my car. I got out of the car, locked the doors and walked up to the door. I pulled out my key, unlocked the door and walked in. The door shut behind me and locked. I walked into the dressing room, grabbed my outfit for the night. I put on the skintight leather pants, then put on my leather bra top that has strips that wraps around my waist. I sat down and then put on my knee-high boots. I spun around in my chair to face the mirror. I put on my makeup, then looked at the clock which read 6:20 pm. I got up and walked out of the dressing room. I walked out from behind the curtain, then over to the bar. I made sure everything was stocked the way it was supposed to be and it was. I walked around the bar and climbed up on a bar stool. I had paperwork to do, so I got up and walked back behind the bar and walked into the office. I walked over to the desk, walked around it and sat down. I pulled the paperwork out of the desk.

* * * * *

I got finished with the paperwork which took me about forty min, which made it 7:00 pm. I walked out of the office and there sat Jewel, Star, Diamond and Miranda.

"You're here early," Star said.

"Yeah, I know. I had paperwork to do," I told her.

"Ok Diamond, you're working the bar with me. Jewel, Star pick where you want to be," I told them.

Jewel and Star walked away talking.

"Ok Diamond, have you memorized how to mix the drinks?" I quizzed her.

"Yeah, what'cha want?" she asked me.

"I want a night sense," I told her.

She told me exactly how to make the drink.

"Good, you're going to be mixing the drinks for Jewel and Star tonight," I told her.

We all sat up our area with pamphlets for tonight's rock band. By the time we were done, it was about time to open the door. The bouncers walked in from the back.

"Ok, guys get in your possessions," I told them.

It was time to open the doors. Dice and Steel walked over to the doors and looked over at me. I gave them the signal to open the doors. The crowd seemed to pour in as soon as the doors were opened. Before long the club was jammed packed to the limit with people.

Before I knew it was 12:00am. All I had was an hour before I could take my break. I looked up from what I was doing and noticed a hot guy walking toward the bar. He was about 5 feet 4 inches tall, he had jet black hair with a green shine to it. He had the most amazing emerald green eyes I have ever seen. He was wearing black leather pants and a fishnet shirt. He walked up to the bar and sat down. I walked over to him,

"What can I get for you?" I asked him.

"How about a date with you?" he asked me.

"Is that all you came here for?" I asked him.

"No, I've been coming here for a while now and just now decided to ask you out. By the way, what's your name? he asked me.

"Raven, and yours would be?" I questioned.

"Javen, so how about that date?" he asked again.

"I'm sorry I can't," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I don't like to date people that come in my club, sorry," I told him.

"Excuse me, Raven it's time for your break," Miranda interrupted.

"Already, damn time flies when you're working," I said.

"Or when your talking to a hot guy," Miranda said.

"Ok, I'm taking my break now," I told her.

"Can I go with you on your break?" Javen smiled wickedly.

"Sure, you can go on her break with her," Miranda spoke up.

I looked over at her, opened my mouth to say something but before I could she said, "Go have fun," smiling and walked away.

"So can I?" he asked.

"Ok, I'll meet you out front," I told him smiling.

"See you then," he said, and winked at me.

I walked toward the dressing room, opened the door and walked in, then shut the door behind me. I walked over to the mirror, checked my reflection. I still looked ok, makeup and all, so I walked out the door. I walked out from behind the bar, through the crowd and out front. Javen was out there waiting for me.

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked smiling.

"Just a block down this way, where we can get a cup of coffee," I said smiling.

We walked the block to the café in silence. He walked up to the door, and opened it for me. I walked through and Javen walked in behind me. We walked over to a booth and sat down across from each over. I looked over as the waitress walked over to us.

"What can I get for you Raven and for you sir?" Jane asked us.

"The usual, thanks," I thanked her.

"I'll have what she's having," Javen told her.

She walked away to make our cups.

"So, you come here often?' Javen asked me.

"Yeah, I like the coffee here," I told him.

Jane walked back over to us, and placed our coffee in front of us.

"There you both go," she said, then walked back behind the counter.

"I have only thirty minutes for my break, so what do you want to talk about?" I asked smiling.

"Why won't you date anyone from your club?" he questioned me.

"Just a rule of mine, cause it always causes problems in the long run in the relationship," I told him, then took a sip of my French vanilla cappuccino.

We drank our coffee in quiet. We got done and it was time to head back. I paid for the coffee and we left. We walked the block back to the club. When we got back, we stopped outside the door.

"Well, have fun at work for me tonight," he told me.

"I will, goodnight," I said.

He leaned in, kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I watched him walk away, then turned around and walked inside. I got back to work but I couldn't stop thinking about Javen. The rest of the time just flew by. Before I knew it, it was time to close. We got what few people were still in the club out and locked up. We all got our stations clean and sat up for Monday night; by the time we got done it was 6:30 in the morning. I walked out the back door into the employee's parking lot, over to my car, unlocked the driver's side door, and climbed in. I put my key in the ignition and cranked it up. I backed out of the parking lot, and on to the road. I drove the thirty minutes to the house, pulled into the driveway and parked the car. I got out of the car, locked the door and walked up to the front door. I unlocked the door, walked in, then locked the door behind me. I sat down on the couch, reached over and grabbed my book out from under the in table and started reading. Before I knew it, I fell asleep reading my book.