Strangers in a Bar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, baby. Stop, please."

"You don't want more?" I ask teasingly.

"Not...yes, I want more, but not right now. I need a break."

I crawl up onto the bed next you and kiss you deeply. Your pussy is all over my face. You can taste yourself on my lips and tongue. You moan. After kissing, you lick my chin clean of your juice. You love tasting yourself on me. You give a long sigh and lay your head on my shoulder.

"Fuuuuuck."

"See what I mean about power?" I ask you.

"What do you mean? About surrendering myself to you? When I think about it that way it does feel powerful, and freeing. And it really helps that you're so good at that."

"Well, yeah, that too, but I mean you saying I could fuck your ass."

"What?"

I laugh. "Oh wait. Are you serious? You don't remember? I asked you if I could fuck you in the ass and you said I could do anything I wanted to you."

"When did I say that?"

"Just before your last orgasm," I say.

"My last? Baby, that was just one big long orgasm. And fuck you, that's not fair. But if I agreed, then I agreed." You give me that wicked smile again that I am learning to really love. "Is that something you're into?"

"No, not really," I say. "I've never even done it. I just wanted to see what you'd say." I smile.

"Baby, you can do anything you want to me. But just not now, OK? I want to feel you in my pussy first." You reach down to feel my cock. It was pretty hard earlier, but now it's semi-hard. I suggest we rest first.

I help you off of the bed and pull the sheets back. We both get in and cuddle, kissing and feeling each other's bodies until we fall asleep.

---

When I wake up it's still dark. I look at the clock and it says it's 2am. We've been asleep for a couple of hours. I look down at you and you look peaceful. At the bar I thought you were attractive, but after talking to you and getting to know you and seeing how sexy and wild you are, I think you're absolutely stunning. I don't want to wake you so I slip out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I clean our cums off of me and enjoy the hot water. I'm about finished when you walk into the bathroom. I can't say anything as I stare at your sexy body. You reach up and wiggle your fingers to finally free your hair from the knot you had it in earlier. It's long since stopped serving its purpose anyway. I watch you breasts as you work and then see your hair flow free down to your shoulders. The look enhances your beauty.

"Perfect," is all I manage to say.

"I know, right?" you say bobbing your head back and forth in a perfect impression of Diane.

I burst into laughter. Without missing a beat you start moving your hips from side to side and running your hands slowly down your breasts to you stomach and then crotch. You smile and slip into the shower with me. My dick is now at attention again from the little show.

"Why didn't you wake me?" You give me a kiss.

"You looked so peaceful. I just couldn't." You hug me and then give me another kiss. I grab the bar of soap behind you and start rubbing it into a lather on your back. Then I move down to your ass and lather that up too. While I'm there I pay some extra attention to your asshole and taint. I want to make sure they're clean for me, and I put some pressure on your asshole to get a little soap inside it.

"Oooh. Hey, what are you doing?" you ask with surprise.

"I'm cleaning your rosebud."

You arch one of your eyebrows and ask me with skepticism, "My rosebud?"

"Yeah, you've never heard it called that before?"

"No, but I like it. Why do you need it to be so clean? Is that on your list?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "We'll see." I give my attempt at a wicked smile again.

I continue to work the lather down the back of your legs and then back up the front. Then I clean your chest and stomach. I play with your breasts in the lather a little. You like that. When I've done everything but your pussy, I stop.

"I don't know if you have a special way of cleaning that."

"That?" You arch your eyebrow again. "It's called my pussy."

I pull you close with one hand and put the other on your pussy and start lathering it up. "No," I say. "That's my pussy now." You close your eyes and enjoy the work of my fingers.

When I'm done, you use the bar to lather up your hands too. "Let's just make sure that you've cleaned off MY dick good enough."

You grab my hard cock and give it a couple of strokes. It shoots electricity through my body. I am breathing hard. Then you reach down and massage my balls with your soapy hands. You follow my balls to my taint and then my asshole. You clean me the same way I clean you. I jump a little, making my hard dick bounce up a down, when you stick your fingertip in.

"Do you like that," you ask me with your wicked smile.

"I don't know. I think I might."

You start stroking me again and it feels so good, but I push your hands away. "Not yet," is all I say.

I rinse myself off and say, "You finish up while I go get things ready. But don't take too long."

"Get things ready?"

I give you a kiss and get out of the shower. You watch me as I dry off paying with your tits. Your eyes don't leave my bouncing hard cock until I'm out of the room.

Two minutes later I hear the water shut off. It's another minute or so before you emerge from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you. It's just long enough to cover your privates. You stop when you see what I've done. The curtains are now wide open and the lights are on. I've moved one of the chairs over to sit in front of the window, facing sideways. I'm sitting in the chair naked, slowly stroking my cock, looking at you.

"What's this?" You are unsure.

"I want the whole world to be able to see me fuck this beautiful, sexy woman. I want them to be able to see how fucking incredible you are."

You smile and walks towards me letting your towel fall to the floor. I stand up and embrace you. I kiss you. I nibble on your earlobe and neck a little.

"It's pretty late," I say. "Most people are asleep." I lean in close, "But what if they aren't? And they're watching you right now?" I step into you, pressing my hard shaft against your stomach. We kiss passionately.

"OK. I'll play," you say with a smile. You start stroking me while we kiss some more.

You kiss my chest and stomach as you lower yourself to your knees in front of me. You keep stroking my cock while you bend down to lick my balls. You take one into your mouth. I shudder and hold my breath. Then you run your tongue up the underside of my shaft to the head. You can already taste the pre-cum.

"Mmmmmm, baby." The tip of my cock dances on you lips as you talk. "I love the way you taste."

The head of my hard shaft disappears into your mouth. I grunt and put a hand on your head. There's no teasing this time, you're getting right down to business. You start bobbing. I can feel your tongue slide around on my cock and the suction you're creating with your mouth.

"Fuck, that's good. Suck that cock, baby. It's all yours."

You look up at me. I can see your full red lips wrapped around my hard cock and your beautiful green eyes looking up at me. It's hotter than I'd even imagined it would be just a few hours earlier in the bar. I stare into your eyes while I tell you how beautiful you are and how great you make me feel. You increase your enthusiasm. You put both hands on my hips and bob your mouth up and down my shaft rotating your head from side to side and swirling your tongue around my cock. After a bit you stop bobbing and move your hands around to my ass. Slowly you move your mouth down my hard shaft, pulling me into you. I can't believe what you're about to do. I start moaning as I feel the head of my cock enter your tight throat. I'm staring into your beautiful green eyes as my entire 8 inch cock disappears into your mouth. It sends shivers up my spine. Your eyes start to water a little and I see you stomach spasm. You gag and pull my cock all the way out. Is covered in globs of spit, and you have spit hanging off you lips. You take a deep breath and smile.

"Do you like that, baby? You like the way I suck your cock?"

I bend over and kiss you with tongue as my reply. I can taste my cock on your mouth.

"Don't make me cum yet. Save that cock for your pussy. Maybe we're should..."

"I'm not done yet," you blurt out, and grab my dick.

I straighten back up as you move your mouth back to my slick cock. You suck the swollen head in and move your mouth back and forth a little while you stroke the shaft. I can feel your tongue swirl around my sensitive head. I tell you to play with your pussy and make it wet for me like my dick.

You reach down and start rubbing yourself while you suck my head and stroke me. When I feel the vibrations of your moans on my tip, I tell you sick you fingers in your pussy. I see your breasts quiver as you do. I reach down and play with you tits. You moan louder.

"Let me taste you now," I say.

You reach up and put your fingers in my mouth. I lick them clean of your delicious juice. You put your hands on my ass again and take me into your throat one more time. I moan and have to try hard not to cum. You don't gag this time. You pull all the way back scraping the tip of my dick with with your teeth before letting it go. It's covered with your spit again. You push me back into the chair.

You spit onto your chest and let it run down between your tits. Then you crawl over to me and wrap your breasts around my dick, sliding them up and down around the wet, hard shaft. I start moaning loudly. I've never been titty fucked before and it feels wonderful. You're staring at me and smiling that wicked smile.

"You like fucking my big tits, baby?"

"I love it."

"Can I fuck you in the ass?" you ask me, smiling.

I laugh. "Uh-huh."

"I can?"

"Uh-huh. Baby, you can do anything you want to me."

You start licking at my head and sucking it into your mouth on the down stroke, making a loud pop on the up stroke when my cock comes back out. I ask you if your pussy is wet.

"It's so wet, baby. It's ready for you."

I take your hands, letting your tits fall away. We stand up and kiss passionately. I tell you how great you sucked my cock and now it's time for your reward. You purr and I push you back against the window. I get down on my knees and lift one of your legs, holding it up. I dive right into your pussy making you squeal.

I lick, suck, and nibble at you pussy and clit until I feel you shaking and your cream floods my mouth. I put your leg down and stand up, pressing myself into you. You're breathing hard from your orgasm and swearing. I lift your other leg. I lower myself and then raise back up slowly, my cock searching for your pussy. My head mashes against your clit. You cry out. You wrap your leg and your arms around me. I support your raised thigh with my forearm and put my hand on your ass to pull your cheeks and lips apart for my hard cock. I adjust my hips and my dick finds your hole. I push in slowly, feeling for any resistance. You're so tight, but there is none, you've made us both so wet. You cry out again and my throat emits an involuntary growl as we take each other for the first time. Your pussy seems to suck my dick inside of it. I push in as far as I can go and you cry out again. I can already feel you shaking.

I can't move much in this position, but I can move my hips enough to stroke my cock in and out of you a few inches at a time while my pubic bone grinds against your clit. You move your hips as much as you can, pressed up against the window, to match me, giving us another inch or so of play.

"Baby, you feel so wonderful," I say.

"Oh my god. I love your dick," is your reply with your eyes closed.

I continue my work for a bit, listening to the squishing sounds your wet pussy is making. Then I step back a little and take your leg from behind my back, raising it to the side. You press your hands into the window bracing yourself. I give you some quick, long strokes that way. You cry out again. Your eyes open and you kiss me hard.

"You're going to get us kicked out of here," I warn you.

You shake your head, 'no', catching your breath. "This is a cheat suite. Extra thick walls," you tell me. "So fuck me. Hard as you can." The wicked smile emerges.

I take your cue and give you several pounding strokes. You scream. I feel your leg quiver. I stop so that I don't cum. I press into you again. I reach down and tell you to give me your other leg.

"Ooooh," you purr as you comply.

I'm holding you in the air pressed back against the window. I adjust my hands to make sure I have a good grip and I'm pulling your pussy wide open. I step back and you gasp. I use my hands to pull your ass away from me, off of most of my dick and then slam you back down on it. You scream again. I get into a good rhythm of pulling you up and slamming you down on my long, hard rod. I get faster and faster. You loosen your grip and lean back giving my dick a better angle to get deeper into you with each long, pounding stroke. You look down to watch my dick pound you. You raise your legs to the side opening yourself wide for me. I'm slapping against you with each thrust and you are grunting each time. I can see your feet shaking. I have to stop again to keep from cuming. So I put you down into the chair. You gasp as I pull out of you.

"Ohhhh, baby. Put it back in. Please."

I get on my knees in front of you and lick your pussy and clit again for a bit. Your legs and stomach are quivering again, or maybe still. You're playing with your tits and moaning, watching me eat you out.

You ask me to stop and push my head away. I stand up and tell you I want you to taste your own pussy on my dick. Despite your shaking, you quickly learn forward and engulf my wet dick. You seem to take the whole thing into your mouth in one motion. I groan.

You make a sound. "Mmmmmmm." I ask you if you like the taste of your pussy. You don't take you mouth off my dick, but you look up at me. "Uhm-huhmm."

You bob your head on my cock. When it's been licked clean and you pull your mouth off of me, I take your hands and pull you up. I turn you face the window. I hold you close with my arms around you and my hard dick between your ass cheeks. I use one hand to massage your breasts and the other you rub your pussy while I kiss your neck.

I whisper into your ear, "Do you think anyone is watching what you're doing to my cock? If they are you know they're hard...or wet, and touching themselves."

You moan loudly. I can't tell if you're more turned on by what my hands are doing to your delicious body or by the thought of being watched by horny men and women who are masturbating to you. I push your shoulders forward and you put your hands on the window. I kneel down behind you and you spread your legs open and arch your back, giving me access to your pussy again. Your thighs and the bottom of your ass are wet with pussy juice that has dripped or been splattered out.

I give your pussy a couple of long, deep licks, then I trail my tongue up to your taint. I tickle you there a couple of times with the tip of my tongue and then run it up to your rosebud. It's wet with pussy juice, so I lick it clean. You shudder at the touch.

"Ooooh. That's nice, baby. I like that."

I bury my face between your cheeks and work on your asshole with my tongue, pressing it a little inside, but not too far. You respond by pushing on the window to move your ass back into my face and wiggling your hips.

I stand up and move my hard cock into position. I enter you with a sigh. I can slide easily in again, but I don't. I just give you the tip. You try to push yourself back onto me, but I move with you. When you stop squirming, I start to give you some short, fast thrusts, not going in more than a couple of inches at a time. I'm holding your hips with my hands so you can't thrust yourself back on me. After five or six short thrusts I push hard into you, all the way, making you cry out. Then I pull back almost all the way out and repeat. After doing that cycle four or five times. I follow the last hard thrust with another and another, so that now I'm pounding into you, using my hands to pull you back onto my cock as I thrust forward into your warm, wet pussy. You're grunting with every inward thrust, and we're making squishing and slapping sounds. I watch my cock go in and out of you, and your ass cheeks jiggle every time I slam home. You scream and start shaking again.

I reach forward to grab your tits and pull you close to me. I support you while you struggle to regain control and catch your breath. When you do, I take some small steps forward, pushing you forward into the window so that your upper body is pressed against the cold, hard glass. Your back is arched pushing your pussy out to me. Your arms are on the window over you head and your head is turned to the side against the glass. Your eyes are closed. Your tits are mashed into the widow.

"Give them a good show, baby," I tell you.

I lean back with one hand on your shoulder. I use my other hand to pull your ass and pussy open again, and I start to fuck you with long, slow strokes. I let go of your ass and slap it hard. You shriek, and then moan.

"You like that, baby?"

"Uh-huh. Spank me, baby. Spank my ass."

I oblige you with a couple of more loud smacks. You shriek with each blow. I lean forward and put my hands on the glass next to yours. I'm pressing you into the window with my body. I'm moving my hips to keep my dick working inside you.

"You're so fucking hot. Do you think they've cum yet?" I ask you.

"Uhm-huhm." You swallow. "Yes."

"I think I'm ready to cum too. Where do you want it?"

You open your eyes and look at me. "Everywhere. But this time I want to you cum inside me. It's OK, I'm on the pill. I want to feel you explode inside me."

I put my hands on your shoulders and pull you back from the window. We take a couple of steps back without removing my cock from your pussy. I run my hands down the smooth skin of your arms and grip you at the elbows. You lean forward letting me hold you up. You put your hands on your ass and pull them apart so I have total access to your pussy. I start with some long, slow strokes, getting faster each time. Soon I'm slamming into you again. I can feel your pussy juices splatter onto our legs with each powerful thrust.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. You're gonna...make...me.." You traill off into a loud, low groan. "Uuuhhhhhhh."

Your head drops down and one of your feet comes off of the floor, curling back under us between my legs. You're shaking hard and I'm using all my strength to hold you up. I'm grunting as I fuck you hard. My dick hurts by now from all of the erections and cuming and the tugging and grabbing on it. But I can't stop. My balls ache for release. I pound you with a few more hard strokes and then I explode into you. I start shaking and I can't thrust anymore we almost fall forward, but I manage to catch us. You move your hands forward and I let go of your elbows as you put a hand on the window to help hold us both up. I groan like you did. I keep cuming and I feel you pussy fill up with my hot semen. I can feel it start to leak out and drip down to my balls and then off onto the floor. I'm still shaking with the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. I grunt again each time I squirt another load into you.

"I can feel you," you say, as you run your hand down your stomach to between your legs. You start massaging my wet, sticky balls to get every drop of cum out.

"Oh fuck. Carissa." It's all I can manage to say.

"Oh my god, Sean," you say. "I had no idea sex could be like that. That was incredible."

"You're incredible," I tell you.

We stay there like that for a minute, trembling and breathing hard. Suddenly you turn around and drop to your knees in front of me. I gasp/grunt when my dick comes out of you. I put my hands on the window to steady myself. You take my cock into your mouth. I grunt and cum one more time, shivers running all through my body again. You swallow my load and then lick my cock and balls clean of our cum. You stand up with that wicked smile again. I realize you have your fingers in your pussy. You pull them out and raise them to your lips they're covered with our cum. You put your fingers in your mouth and lick them clean.