Strangers in a Bar Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm."

While I'm watching you, you put the fingers of your other hand in your pussy. Then you pull it up and offer them to me. Without hesitation I put them in my mouth. I want to have every part of you I can get. I can taste both us. I press you against the window with my body and we make out again.

When I've recovered myself. I take your hand and lead you to the bathroom. I see a large puddle of cum on the floor that dripped out of your pussy while you sucked me clean.

"Should we clean that up?"

You laugh. "No. They have stuff for that. Believe me."

I do. We get into the shower and clean each other off. We clean each other's privates too, but there's not a lot of playing. We don't say much either. We're both spent. We suddenly remember that we're not a couple of randy, rutting teenagers, we're in our 40s. We kiss more though. Kissing you is something I feel like I could do forever. I hope you feel the same way.

After we clean up we get into bed and quickly fall asleep in each other's arms, our legs entwined.