Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her hangover and the direness of her situation, she smiled. No one had licked her pussy in years! Claude wasn't that into oral sex.

There were loud voices, a scuffle. Ellen slumped to the ground. The scene churned about her, bodies twisted and turned. The concrete felt cold and rough against her bare ass. Then Kyle's bruised sweaty face was above her.

"Nana! Nana! You're high out of your mind! Someone slipped something in our drinks. We can't stay here! We have to get to your car...get home!"

Kyle's speech was slurred and halting. It trailed off. He stumbled and fell forward. He extended his arm. The brick wall saved him from a nasty fall. He leaned over her, sweating profusely and gulping down air. Helen reached up and stroked the bulge in his pants.

Bleary-eyed Kyle watched his nana fumbled with his zipper. He groaned when she pulled his cock out and kissed the head. It felt incredible. Her tongue caressed his length. Involuntarily, his hips pumped, driving his cock into his nana's mouth.

He pulled back. He glanced around myopically. A small crowd stood in a semi-circle around them watching. He looked down at his grandmother. Her legs were spread with her dress around her waist. Her grizzled pussy hair was wet and inviting. How would she taste? Kyle shook his head, violently, trying to clear his mind.

"Nana! Stop! We've got to go! If we pass out here, there's no telling what they'll do to us!"

The urgency in his voice alarmed her. Something was wrong. She struggled to stand.

"Help me! I can't get up. "

Her grandson's arm was around her waist. Her hard nipples brushed his bare arm as they pushed through the crowd around the dumpster. It felt delicious. She slumped against him. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it.

"OUCH! Stop Nana! That hurts!"

"Want some dick!"

Kyle's arm slipped under her armpits. His hand caressed her breasts as he did.

Chapter 4

Ellen sat on the floor of the bathroom with her back against the door and her head in her hands. That explained part of it. The drug explained her behavior. Apparently, Kyle saved her from some guy taking advantage of her. She always knew he was an outstanding lad.

She recalled raised voices again. There was another scuffle. The bodies moved like intertwined rainbows, pulsing, merging in a riot of color then separating again. Voices rumbled like distant thunder. Bodies clashed and separated in a riot of swirling colors.

She had to pee! She lifted her dress, fumbling for her panties. They weren't where they were supposed to be! How did I lose my panties?

She squatted, one hand against the cool metal of a car, and peed. Her urine stream shot out from between her legs. It splashed against the black asphalt. The street light reflected off her urine, creating a kaleidoscope of colors. Fascinated, she watched her multicolored piss stream across the blackness of the pavement. Shadowy figures stood over her watching.

Sweet fucking Jesus! I took a piss in a parking lot with strangers watching. Kyle said something about a drug.

Then she was in a car. She thought it was her car. She was on her knees on the seat of the vehicle. The breeze from the open passenger side window blew on her bare ass. Street lights streamed by so fast they were like flashes from a camera flash.

A rich musky aroma filled her nostrils. Her pussy pulsed wetly, the wetness streamed down her thighs. Her face was buried in someone's crotch. She was sucking a cock!

She felt the discomfort at the corners of her mouth. It was a big cock, bigger than Claude's. Pre-cum filled her mouth. It was simultaneously salty and sweet. It was scrumptious!

He was driving with one hand. The other arm extended over Ellen's back. His finger was in her pussy. Ellen drove her hips back, burying the finger in her hole. The car swerved dangerously.

Oh my god! What happened to Kyle? There was a fight. Had he been beaten up? Was he hurt? Whose cock was she sucking? The finger in her hole felt so wicked.

Ellen sat naked on the floor in the bathroom, trying to concentrate, to see the face. The fog cleared. She saw his face. She knew who it was!

Enraged, Ellen flung the bathroom door open! The sudden movement caused the room to move disturbingly. She extended her arms, maintaining her balance like a Wallenda on a tightrope. The drug was still in her system. She squinted against the pain of the bright light in her eyes.

She stumbled toward the bed. Why was it so far away? She felt like she was moving through thick molasses. Every step was an effort. Sweat covered her body. Her breasts swung from side to side as she walked toward the bed.

For several moments she stood next to the old bed, breathing heavily. Her large blue-veined breasts heaved as she gasped for air. She stared at the man's tight ass.

Helen could stand no longer. She sat down on the edge of the bed. She looked at the tight muscular ass of her erstwhile lover. She raised her hand above her head and brought it down hard on his ass.

"Kyle Allen! Wake up, goddamnit!"

Chapter 5

Kyle bolted upright in the bed. His soft cock lay on the bed between his legs. Ellen's eyes widened at its length and girth. That's why she was sore. He was huge! He was nowhere near the size of a porn star whose name she struggled to recall. John Holmes! That was the guy! It did not hang between his legs like an elephant's trunk, but it WAS sizeable.

Kyle's head felt like it was going to explode. He held it with both hands. He had trouble focusing. The room was indistinct, hazy. It pulsed. The walls appeared to move. He was incredibly thirsty. Bleary-eyed, he turned to face Ellen.

"Nana! What the fuck are you doing here?"

His dry throat and mouth caused his voice to crack. He cleared his throat. He needed some water. He had to piss like a racehorse.

"What am I doing here? What am I doing here?" Ellen screamed. "Do you realize what you...we...have done?"

"Please, Nana! Not so loud!" Her screams caused his head to pound even more.

Kyle gingerly stood, his head pounding. His bladder demanded attention. Uncaring that he was naked, followed by his also stark-naked ranting grandmother, Kyle stumbled into the bathroom. He took his cock in his hand, aiming at the filthy toilet.

His cock felt raw. White flakes encrusted it. As he released a thick yellow stream into the filthy toilet, he tried to reconstruct the events that ended with him in a No Tell Motel with his grandmother. His recollections were fuzzy, disjointed.

Ellen's rant dwindled, and her eyes widened as she watched her grandson hold his massive tool as he peed. Another image popped in her mind.

She was on her back, legs in the air. A Black man's face floated above her. It was twisted in a mask of unbridled lust. The springs of the bed squeaked, and the headboard slammed against the wall as he drove a massive cock deep in her bowels. At first, the pain was indescribable. She wanted him to stop. She pushed against his chest.

The pain gradually faded. Her bowels felt full. He was fucking her ass! The sensation was at once like and unlike a cock in her pussy. It felt different but good. She mewled, grabbed her thighs, and held them high, so he had better access.

A hand grabbed hers. The Black woman was on all fours. Kyle was behind her. He was pumping frantically into her pussy. The woman squeezed her hand.

"Slow down, Kyle! Slow down!" The Black woman's speech was slow; as though the words were challenging to form and say.

The woman smiled, leaned over, and kissed Ellen. Her tongue invaded Ellen's mouth. While the Black guy fucked her ass and Kyle fucked the other woman doggie style, they kissed. As they did, Ellen squeezed the woman's tit.

The slap of flesh on flesh resounded through the room. The old bed creaked and groaned under the combined weight of four people.

"Come on, boy! Is that the best you can do! COME ON! Knock the bottom out of my ass!"

"White bitch, when I get through with this tight ass, you ain't gonna walk for a week!"

"Promises! Promises!"

Next to her, Kyle slowed down! He thrust slowly, purposely into the woman's pussy. The woman head was turned toward Ellen. Her mouth was open. Saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth.

"This is a good dick!" she moaned. "You're lucky to have a young stud like this!"

The man spoke. His voice sounded as though it was coming from a long distance.

"Let's swap!"

Ellen groaned as his cock pulled out of her ass. She didn't want him to stop. His cock felt good in her ass.

The bed pitched, and rock as the men changed positions. The Black woman rolled on her back and extended her arms.

"Welcome home, baby!" She cooed. The Black man crawled between her legs. They were spread and pointed at the ceiling. He grimaced as he slipped into her hole.

"Bitch, you full of that White boy's jizz!"

"Baby, he just got it ready for you!" Her eyes widened as he buried his length in her.

Kyle crawled between Ellen's plump thighs. His leer was a caricature of the Joker in the old Batman movies. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. They French kissed, their tongues parrying and thrusting. She moaned into his open mouth as he entered her. Kyle, her grandson, was fucking her! His slow pumping was exquisite!

"That's right, baby! Fuck Nana nice and slow!"

Where did the other couple come from? The open door! In their stupor, she and Kyle left the motel room door open!

"Nana, your pussy is incredible!"

"It's your pussy, all yours!" Ellen wrapped her legs around his back. She ignored the arthritic pain in her thigh.

Chapter 6

Kyle shook the last piss drops from his cock. He turned to speak to his naked grandmother. Despite himself, he surveyed her lush body. Her greying bush and the cellulite dimples on her thighs notwithstanding, she had a pretty good body. Her breasts were plump and large, resting on her belly. Her nipples were huge, like the tip of his pinky finger, and they were hard.

He reached out and tweaked one plump nipple.

"Goddammit, Kyle, stop!" Ellen slapped her grandson's hand away. Her nipples were sore. She took one in her mouth and sucked it to relieve the pain.

Kyle watched her wide-eyed. He had never seen a woman suck her own nipple. He stammered as he spoke.

"Nana, all I recall is I realized we were drugged. Some guy, probably the same one who drugged us, had you on the dance floor with your dress around your waist and his hand down your panties. He and I got into a fight. He knocked me to the floor. I lost track of you. When I found you, you were leaning against a dumpster, and that guy's head was between your legs."

As he spoke, Kyle glanced down at his grandmother's bush. He had a faint memory of also being between her thighs. He recalled her hands entwined in his hair, painfully pulling it.

"Oh my god! How did we end up here?" Horrified, Ellen covered her mouth with her hand.

"As best as I can remember, I was driving, trying to get us to your place. I was disoriented. I realized I wasn't going to make it. I guess I saw this place and checked us in."

Kyle turned on the water in the sink. Using his hands, he gulped down several handfuls of water. When he finished, Ellen pushed by him and drank her fill in the same way. Kyle stood behind her. He ogled her thick ass. An image of him on his knees behind her assfucking her popped into his head. His semi-hard cock jumped.

Ellen turned to her grandson after she slaked her thirst. She looked at her grandson's semi-hard cock. Her pussy tingled.

She was aware they were both naked. However, that seemed a minor thing when compared to what they had done.

"I...I remember another couple. They were in bed with us!"

Kyle blinked repeatedly. He was unsteady on his feet. He recalled a Black couple standing in the open door of the motel room.

"You should close the door, Bro! Ain't no telling who might walk in!" The guy laughed. His voice was a deep baritone. The woman with him was willowy with a big chest.

Kyle was fucking his grandmother doggie style. They both looked at the couple standing in the door. They giggled uncontrollably. It seemed funny to have someone watching them.

"Come in and close the door!" Ellen said, thrusting against Kyle's cock.

This is crazy, Kyle thought. We invited strangers into the room!

"I need to sit down. The room keeps spinning."

Ellen watched her grandson's cock pulse, moving up and down with the beat of his heart.

"Yeah! Me too!" Kyle said. The room continued spinning. The colors seem overly bright.

"Whatever drug we had, it's still in our system. We'd had better not drive until we can do so safely."

An image of his Nana and the Black woman 69ing popped in his head. At first, his Nana was on top, and the Black guy was fucking her doggie while she ate the Black girl. Then the Black woman was on top, and Kyle was fucking the Black woman while the women 69ed.

"Oh my God, Kyle! What have we done?"

He awkwardly embraced his grandmother. Her skin felt warm and moist. Her aroma caused his cock to twitch. She leaned on his shoulder, sniffling.

"It wasn't us, Nana! It was the drug."

"But Kyle, not only did you and I do the unthinkable. We invited another couple into the room. And I...!" A clear image of eating the Black woman's pussy while she ate hers swam into Ellen's mind.

The image repulsed her at first. She was definitely not bisexual! She never had ANY thoughts about sex with a woman.

She recalled the musky aroma of the Black woman's arousal. She remembered licking the thick cream of her grandson's cum from her pussy. The soulful moans of the woman echoed in her mind.

She remembered the incredible feeling of the woman's tongue in her pussy and...! In her reverie, she recalled the woman forcing her tongue into her anus. A tremor shook her as she recalled the exquisite sensations

Sitting on the bed, Ellen embraced Kyle tightly. Under the influence of the drug and the alcohol, they did the unthinkable. Life would never be the same again.

Kyle's skin felt warm on her skin. She patted his thigh. It felt warm and moist. She felt the hardness of his thigh muscles. She remembered those muscular thighs driving his huge cock into her pussy. She shivered.

"Look, Kyle! We need to talk!

"Yes, ma'am!"

"It's obvious what we did was not us. It was drug-induced."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"STOP CALLING ME MA'AM! We did things I never dreamed of doing. Ma'am is out of place."

"Okay ma.... uh...Nana!"

"So what drug do you think we took, what does it do and how long before it wears off?'

"Well, Nana...!"

"Wait a minute!" Ellen's hand repeatedly flexed on her grandson's thigh. In her altered state, its warmth seemed to travel up her arm and permeate her body. He smelled of sweat and pheromones.

"Calling me Nana doesn't do it from me either! Try Ellen or Ellie!"

Kyle was acutely aware of his grandmother's nakedness, and her hand stroking his thigh. Her blue-veined breasts gleamed wetly. He saw the faint scar of teeth marks on her nipples. His cock stiffened as he remembered her on top riding him, her hips pumping hard, her hands on his chest. He took her nipple in her mouth and bit. She screamed and came, gushing all over his belly.

"The drug we took was probably one of the new designer drugs. The fact that we didn't pass out says either it was not strong enough or we didn't get a lot of it in our system."

Ellen licked her lips as she watched her grandson's cock pulse. Her pussy flooded. Her heart rate increased. She felt out of body.

"What about the...um...arousal? Is it an aphrodisiac?" Kyle's hand grasped her thigh. It felt hot. The heat from his hand traveled up her legs. The sensation almost made her cum.

"Not really!" He moaned as Ellen took his cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly, watching the pre-cum as flowed across her fingers in rainbow colors. "It just reduces inhibitions." His hand slipped up her thigh, flexing and stroking as it went.

"You mean it makes you want to fuck?" Her hand slid languidly up and down Kyle's now fully rigid tool. His copious pre-cum glistened, the colors were bright and vibrant. Ellen leaned closer to get a better look.

"How does it taste?" Ellen held her hand up. She watched the multicolored liquid slide between her fingers and across her palm. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Kyle watched in wide-eyed wonder as his nana licked his pre-cum from her hand.

"Jesus, Nana! That is so hot!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Ellen leaned closer, took her grandson's cock in her mouth.

It felt good. She loved the way it felt and how it pulsed. She tightened her lips around Kyle's leaking tool. For several minutes she suckled his cock like a baby suckling its mother's tit. Her head barely moved. Her lips were pursed, her cheeks were concave, as she applied heavy suction.

"Fuck! Grann...uh...Ellen! Where did you learn that?"

Ellen's mouth made a loud pop when she pulled back from Kyle's cock. It was years since she sucked a cock. The taste still sent shivers through her body. She smiled at her grandson.

"Baby, it's been years! But I guess it's like riding a bicycle. You never forget how!"

He grinned broadly. He leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. Ellen grabbed his head.

"Easy, Kyle, easy! You bit my nipples last night, and they're sore!"

He pulled back. Her nipple gleamed with his saliva.

"Can...will...you do that thing you did before? You, know, sucking your own tit?"

"I will if you suck the other one while I do!"

Ellen caressed Kyle's head as he suckled one nipple while she sucked the other. His tongue caressed her nipple, leaving it wet.

Ellen held his head tight to her bosom. His tongue felt good. Her nipple plumped. She recalled the quasi-sexual experience of nursing, Kyle's father. It always left her aroused.

Her eyes widened when Kyle cupped her pussy. His index finger slid through her engorged cunt lips. Her hips began to slowly pump. She was wet, wetter than she had been in years.

"Oh, fuck! That feels good!"

She grasped his rigid tool. Her Claude had not been this hard in 30 years. It felt good to feel a stiff pulsing dick in her hand... to feel her palm getting sticky as it leaked copious amounts of pre-cum.

Ellen recalled being a young bride. Back then she and her Claude would spend hours licking and sucking each other. She had forgotten how much she loved it.

"Lay back, Kyle!" She pushed him gently in his chest.

Kyle's head was spinning. The room rotated slowly. He lay back on the bed. The scene was surreal. His grandmother threw her thigh over his middle. She looked back and smiled wickedly. She walked back until her hairy pussy was just above his face.

Her cunt lips gleamed with droplets of dew-like moisture. They were swollen and open. Her inner pinkness pulsed. Kyle inhaled deeply, filling his nostril with her rich earthy aroma. He wasn't sure if his head spinning was the residual effects of the alcohol and drug or her intoxicating scent.

Kyle wrapped his arms around Ellen's ass and pulled her down to him. He flicked his tongue lightly at her engorged clit. His reward was a long soulful moan.

Ellen slowly stroked her grandson's cock. In her altered state, the wet sound of her hand made was the most sensuous sound she ever heard. She rocked back, moaning when Kyle licked her clit.

"Where did you learn to eat pussy so good?"

She probed his slit with the tip of her tongue. She traced his bulbous acorn head. She smiled at his groan when she licked the nerve-packed sensitive spot just under his acorn.

"Where did...AHHHHH...you learn to...OH, FUCK...suck cock like that?"

"Practice, practice, practice."

Ellen slid her puckered lips over his cockhead and down his shaft. She applied light pressure with her lips while her tongue embraced his shaft. Simultaneously, she pressed her hips down, trying to get his tongue deeper in her hole.