Strangers in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They grunted and groaned as they serviced each other. Kyle had many girlfriends in college. His forte was eating pussy. He brought all of thos skills to bear on his grandmother's pussy.

His grandmother was a better cocksucker than most of his partners in college. The fact that it was his grandmother added a sensual illicitness to it.

Ellen pressed down. His cock entered her throat. She gagged, coughed, and pulled back. Her saliva mixed with her grandson's precum dribbled down her cheek.

"OH FUCK," she screamed as Kyle took her clit in his mouth.

She took him in her mouth again, pressing down. She continued pushing, overcoming the gag reflex.. His cockhead slipped into her throat. She hiccupped, her throat flexing on his cock.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCKK! Nana...Ellen. Whatever you the fuck you want me to call you! That was amazing!"

Ellen stroked his cock as she throat fucked it. Saliva and pre-cum ran down her chin and dripped on her bosom. She pulled back, took a deep breath and looked back over her shoulder.

"You can call me anything you want to call me! Bitch! Whore! Slut! Whatever! Just don't stop eating my pussy!"

Kyle pulled her pussy tighter to his face. He buried his tongue deep in her creaming hole. His nose rubbed her clit. Ellen went wild! Her body undulated. She bobbed harder, forcing him deep in her throat.

She felt him get bigger. His cock swelled and pulsed. Simultaneously, the electric shocks Kyle caused in her pussy suffused her body. Every nerve in her body reacted to her grandson's pussy licking. She was cumming! And so was Kyle!

Ellen felt an overwhelming urge to pee. Her stomach convulsed. Her pussy clamped down. She came hard, squirting a clear, fragrant liquid over his face.

At the same time, Kyle fired streams of cum like a firehose into his grandmother's mouth and throat. She swallowed as much as she could. Her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. She sprayed cum mixed with saliva all over his crotch.

Kyle coughed and gagged as Ellen's juices squirted up his nose. He pushed her ass away and turned his head. Her hot juices sprayed over his cheeks and neck.

Ellen rolled off Kyle and onto her back. She gasped for breath. Her substantial chest heaved. She desperately gulped mouthfuls of air.

Lying next to her, Kyle wipes his face with his open palms. His breathing was labored but regular. Ellen's sticky juices covered his face; neck and chest.

"You okay, Nana?"

Still gasping for air and unable to speak, Ellen raised an arm and waved weakly. She turned on her side, facing her grandson. Her eyes widen when she saw his semi-hard cock.

"That's more activity than this old woman has had in years! I'm more okay than I have been in a long time!"

Kyle sat up in bed. He giggled, pointing at her cum covered face.

"You look like a glazed donut!"

Ellen sat up, facing him. She tucked her legs under her and leaned on one arm. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed hard, still recovering.

"Some gentleman you are! You cum so much in my mouth that I can't swallow it all then you talk about how I look!"

"I'm not laughing at you, Nana!"

Ellen cocked an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah! I guess I am," Kyle laughed. But I've never seen you like this!"

"You mean well fucked and licked?" she said devilishly.

Kyle's eyes widen at her wanton reply. He checked out her body. She was not the typical tight body twentysomething he was used to. But she was a fucking machine!

"And you suck cock like a pro!"

"Does that mean I get paid for our tryst?" She pointed at the nightstand. "If so, put the money over there!"

"Nana!" He was astounded at her forwardness.

"Kyle! I've enjoyed everything we did...what I can remember of it! Let an old woman have her fun. I behaved like a slut!" She cocked an eyebrow. "An incestuous slut! AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME NANA!"

Kyle leaned against the headboard. His legs were slightly spread and extended in front of him. Ellen crawled up next to him and lay her head on his hairless chest. His semi-hard cock bobbed slowly in tune with his heartbeat.

"Does that thing ever get soft?"

"Eventually!" He smiled. "Maybe if we...uh!"

He looked down at his 62-year-old grandmother. They were having a weird conversation. Usually, they talked about school, his girlfriends, and what he was going to do after college. Now they were having post-sex pillow talk.

"Maybe if we fuck again, it'll get soft!"

"No fucking way! After you and that horse dick Black guy, I'll be walking wide leg for a week! Any more of that monster and I may never walk straight again!"

They shared a laugh. Outside the sun was up. A cleaning lady pushed her cart of cleaning supplies by the open window. She stopped, looked in, shook her head, and went on to the next room.

"You smell like a goat!" Ellen's nose wrinkled.

"Well, you don't exactly smell like a rose," Kyle laughed.

"We had better shower!" Ellen stood and walked to the bathroom door. Kyle followed her, entranced by the soft roll of her behind.

"Jesus! This shower is filthy!" Kyle stood next to Ellen. His hand rested familiarly on her ass cheeks.

"Well, we can't leave smelling like this! I'll go first." Ellen turned on the water in the shower. A thin stream of tepid rusty water trickled from the showerhead.

"Eh! Maybe we should shower together. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hot water left."

Ellen's eyes moved from the thin stream of water to her grandson's semi-hard cock. "No funny business, young man!" She chuckled.

Chapter 7

After their shower, Ellen and Kyle chattered like longtime lovers as they dressed. The conversation continued as Ellen drove Kyle home.

"Kyle, it goes without saying that we can never discuss this with anyone!"

"Yes, gran...Ellen, I know! It'll be our secret!"

Ellen stopped down the street from her grandson's house. Kyle stepped from her car. He leaned back through the window.

"Sooo! Does this happen again?"

Ellen turned and smiled at her grandson. "Probably not, Kyle! Last night was fun! But we can't keep doing what we did!"

"I understand! Have a good day, Nana!"

"You too, sweetie! By the way, if you can locate that couple, I MIGHT consider another foursome!" Ellen hit the gas, leaving Kyle standing on the street, shaking his head and smiling.

###