Strangers on a Plane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers

She thought a moment, then turned her back to him. Derek thought he saw her lick her fingers and put them between her legs. Her other hand kept stimulating her nipples.

He moved closer.

Yeah, she was rubbing her pussy. Her mouth was open and she was vibrating her finger against her clit. Her body seemed to shake and then she turned to face him, thrusting her breasts out. Her nipples were standing up like ripe grapes on her gorgeous breasts.

"That's perfect!" Derek shouted.

"Look!" Pierre said, gesturing to his hard cock pointing up towards his chest. "I've haven't had good sex in months! Years! Not like you and I used to have. Colette's lost interest in me."

"Oh, Pierre, you're not even listening to me," she said.

"I am listening. I'm just saying, you want to learn how to be intimate with someone? I can help with that. We used to be the most intimate couple on the face of the earth. Remember all those nights I'd sneak into your room?"

"Of course, I remember," she said, "but I'm talking about an adult relationship. A real relationship."

"What, and this isn't real?" he said, slowly lifting his cock so it stood straight up. "Look at it! You used to worship this thing. Remember, all those nights, taking me into your mouth. Sucking me. Drinking my cum."

"Of course I remember them, Pierre. I'll never forget them, you know that. But, I can't fuck you. It wouldn't be right!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not asking you to fuck me," he said, indignantly. "What do you think I am? It's just that I'm incredibly stressed. I'm not getting any in my marriage. Now you invite me to your bedroom and get me all worked up. The least you can do is put some oil it."

Nicole looked at him with exasperation. Torn, she decided 'what the hell' and put some oil into her palm. She moved next to him and took his cock in her hand. It

was long and heavy. She stood it up, and started stroking it with her other hand.

"That's it," he groaned. "Oh yeah, that feels good. You always were good with your hands."

Nicole rolled her eyes. Here he was again, getting his way. Just like always.

"Do you remember the first time you did this?" he asked softly. "You were so fascinated with it. You said it was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen."

"I remember," she said. "I couldn't believe how big you were. And how hard. All because of me."

Nicole was stroking him slowly now. Up and down, around the head, using two hands. Pierre's cock was growing longer, thicker. He spoke to her in a soothing, hypnotic voice.

"Remember when I would sneak into your room at night. And slip into your bed. I'd find you naked between the sheets."

"I always went to bed naked. Hoping that you'd come."

"Oh, I came alright!"

"You always arrived in such a state. You were always so hard!"

"I couldn't wait for playtime with my sis!" he said.

"I didn't know I had such an effect on you," she said, teasingly.

"Come on! You had the most amazing body. You were no longer a girl and not yet a woman. Mmmmm, you made so hot."

He was getting to her. She stroked him with two hands now, caressing the head of his cock.

"And you were such a tease," he added.

"I was not!" she objected.

"Sure, you were! You would go around the house wearing nothing but that loose t-shirt. Every time you came close to me, it seemed like you needed to bend over to get something. I'd see those gorgeous breasts of yours. Or that sweet ass. No wonder I had a perpetual hard on!"

"That was back when I was young," she shrugged.

"What do you mean? You've still got it. You still have the body. And the face."

She blew out a puff of air as if to say, 'not so.'

"Look, I've never wanted a woman as much as I wanted you," he continued. "Nobody was as sexy as you."

"Oh, stop it."

"I'm not joking. That's why I snuck in your bedroom night after night. I literally wanted to fuck you all the time."

She was stroking him faster now, staring into space. She was getting wet, in spite of herself.

"Why wouldn't you let me fuck you?" he asked. "Why did you torture me so?"

"You know why. I was a virgin. I was scared."

"What were you scared of?" he asked.

"Scared of it hurting. Scared of going to hell."

"But we did everything except fuck. You gave me hand jobs. Blow jobs. You let me fuck you in the ass. Did you think God wouldn't see that?"

"Oh, shut up," she said.

"You used to do that thing with your lips. Remember? You'd make a circle. A tight, wet circle. You'd say 'this is my what my virgin pussy would feel like. Tight like this. When you fuck me the first time. When you make a woman out of me.'"

He was in her head now. Guiding her. Controlling her.

"I didn't know what I was saying, I was crazy," she said, shaking her head.

"That would get me so hot. Do it for me, sis. Do it now."

"No, Pierre, please."

"Come on, you tease," he said, standing up his cock. "You owe it to me. To make up for all those times."

She let out a sigh and positioned herself on her hands and knees over his cock. She puckered her full, fleshy lips, and hovered over the tip of his cock. Slowly, she pressed the fleshy "O" downward so his head squeezed through. It felt amazing to him-warm, wet and tight.

"Ahhhhh! It feels like I'm fucking your virgin pussy," he crowed.

She took his head into her mouth, squeezing him tight like a vise, and then released him with a pop. She looked up at him with a sexy expression on her face.

"If you fucked me that first night you sneaked into my room," she said, "that's how it would have felt. I would have been that tight. You would have popped your little sister's cherry and filled her completely."

"Oh God, I wanted to fuck your tight pussy so bad," he moaned.

Again, she slowly slid her puckered lips down over his head and back up, releasing it with a smack.

"You would have spread me so much," she said, wiping her mouth. "You would have made me cum so hard."

"We both would have cum so hard. I would have filled your cunt with my brotherly sperm. Would you have liked that?"

"I would have loved it. I used to lay in my bed at night and fantasize about you taking me. Forcing yourself on me. Because you desired me so."

"Do it again, little sis. Show me how much you love your big brother's cock."

She took his cock in her hand and kissed the sides, up and down. She licked it languorously with a full, soft tongue. Then she pulled herself up, took a breath, and took him deeper into her throat.

He let out a guttural sound that was part man, part animal. He thrust himself deep into her throat until she gagged. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down so she swallowed him completely.

She pulled herself off, gasping for air.

"Bastard!" she spat. "You practically choked me."

Pierre laughed.

"Oh, don't be such a prude," he said.

"Go fuck yourself."

"Come on, Sis! I'm sorry. It's just that I want you so badly."

"Yeah, right."

"I tell you, I still got a thing for you. I've been dreaming about you, you know. I still get myself off thinking about you!"

She gave him a dirty look.

"You liar," she said, her voice softening.

"It's true. I think about the way you used to strip for me," he went on. "The way you'd touch yourself for me. That incredible teenage body. I think about those phenomenal tits. And that unbelievable ass. And I still get hard thinking about it."

She cracked a smile, remembering those days.

"I used to love how hard I made you," she said wistfully.

"And boy did you ever. I thought I would orgasm just by watching you. You were that beautiful."

"Oh stop," she smiled.

"You wouldn't let me fuck you," he said, "but you'd let me fuck your tits. That was okay. Did you like it when I did that?"

"God, yes," she said. "You know how sensitive they are. Plus, you got so hot doing it. I loved it."

"I used to adore fucking your tits," he continued. "You had the most beautiful breasts in all of Paris. I bet you still do."

She blushed. She was remembering those nights long ago. How hot he'd get when she showed him her breasts. The tingling grew between her legs.

"I remember the first time you stripped for me. You took off your negligee and showed me your tits. I thought my cock would explode."

She was breathing faster now. Remembering that night. It thrilled her to show him her body.

"Come on," he whispered. "Strip for me now. Show your brother the most beautiful breasts in all of Paris."

His voice was hypnotic. She was caught in the undertow.

She rose up on her knees at the foot of the bed and swayed sensuously. Back and forth. She slowly let her silk robe down, off her shoulders, holding it tight to her breasts. She kept eye contact with him as she let it slowly fall to the bed. Now, just her hands masked her breasts from him.

But her breasts were too big for her hands to cover them. They spilled out all around her fingers. As if they wanted to be free. To be exposed. To be seen.

Pierre swallowed hard. His cock rose and fell in anticipation.

Instead of revealing of breasts, she started to slowly move her hands in a circle. She was caressing them. Rolling the nipples. Her breasts really were hyper-sensitive and this was making her pussy ache. Finally, she couldn't take anymore. She leaned back on her hands arched her back, thrusting her chest out. Her breasts were gorgeous.

"My God!" he exclaimed. "They're still incredible."

She lifted one in her hand and licked the nipple with the tip of her tongue. Her pussy was now soaking wet.

"Now, put some oil on them. Come on, sis. For old time's sake."

She reached down and applied a healthy dollop of oil in her hand and rubbed them together. She looked at one breast and then the other. Staring at her brother, she placed her oil-soaked hands softly on the underside of her breasts and slowly stroked them over the nipples. It felt so good.

"Oh, yeah," he encouraged. "Your tits were always so sensitive. You used to say you could cum just by touching them. Come on, baby sister. Play with them. Like you used to."

She loved it when he talked to her like that. Directing her. Giving her permission.

She rolled her nipples in her fingers and pinched them until they stood out. Her breath was growing ragged. He reached down and took his cock in his hand and held it straight up, stroking it. He loved it when she touched herself like this.

"Look how fucking hard you make me," he growled. "You make me harder than anyone, Nicki."

She let out a gasp and pinched her nipples again. She tilted her head back, her eyes rolling back in their sockets. She was gone now. In his control. Completely.

Back on the terrace, Collette was laying on her back on the chaise lounge, her back arched, and her breasts pressing upward. Derek was sitting on the tiled floor next to her, shooting close ups of her naked body with the Eiffel Tower rising behind her.

His voice was hushed now. His baritone barely above a whisper.

"Imagine your lover is making love to you. No, not a lover. A stranger. Someone you just met. You don't even know his name. His cock feels so good inside you, you can hardly stand it."

Collette had one hand in her hair and the other between her legs, sliding over her clit and then into her soaking wet pussy. She closed her eyes and let out a moan.

"That's it," Derek whispered. "You're so fucking hot. You've made him so big. You did it. The way you look. The way you move. The way you smell. Look at that tower. That's how big you've made him. And now he's inside you. Filling you. Making you come."

Collette inserted her fingers into her pussy and let out a cry. The other hand moved to her pussy to spread her lips wide. Her hips raised up in the air as she fingered herself feverishly, her body shaking. She turned her head to face him.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Please. Put down that fucking camera and put your cock me right now. I need it so bad."

Derek put down the camera and stood up. He reached down with one hand.

"Let's go inside."

He took her by the hand and led her to the hotel room. She was stark naked, her knees wobbly. He supported around the waist. He took her to the bed and pulled back the bedspread.

"Come on," he said. "Get in."

She got into the bed, feeling a mix of lust and fear. Then, he pulled the bedspread over her, covering her up to her neck.

"You must be cold," he said simply.

She looked at him, surprised.

"I'll get your clothes," he said. He stood and went to the terrace. He returned with her clothes and his camera bag. He laid the clothes at the foot of the bed.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked, with a cocked eyebrow. She hadn't expected this.

He sat on the side of the bed and looked at her. His expression was kind but firm.

"Look," he said, evenly. "We're not going to have sex."

"What? Why?" she answered.

"It's not that I don't find you attractive, I do. I meant what I said. You're unbelievably hot."

She looked at him, bewildered.

"And it's not because I don't make love with my models. God knows. It's just...I don't want to make love to the sister of the woman I may be in love with."

She looked at him a moment, and gave him a sardonic look.

"Sister-in-law, actually," she said. "And we don't have to make love, you know" she said. "We can just fuck."

He smiled.

"Why don't you take that beautiful body of yours back to your hotel and give your husband a treat."

Her eyes narrowed.

"He wouldn't appreciate it. Besides, he's drunk. And when he's drunk...he'd just as soon hit me as fuck me."

Derek looked at her for a moment, concerned.

"Once you've warmed up, you can get dressed and I'll walk you to your cab."

She had a look of mild shock. She had never experienced a rejection quite like this before.

"Well, can you at least warm me up before I go?" she asked, innocently. "I'm shivering here."

He looked at her sympathetically.

"Of course. Do you want me draw you a hot bath? Make you some tea?" he asked.

"That's okay," she said. "Maybe just lay next to me for a little bit. Til I warm up."

He nodded and moved to lay down next to her.

"Well, maybe not with all your clothes on. If you don't mind. You know, for the body heat."

Derek considered this. It seemed like a reasonable request. She was awfully chilled when he helped her inside.

So he started to undress. Collette watched him as he unbuttoned his shirt. When he took it off and tossed it on the chair, her heart leapt. He had the muscular body of a man who lived in the world, not in a gym. Rugged, athletic, not an ounce of fat. And when he pulled off his pants, she held her breath. He filled out his boxers in a most promising way.

Her moved to get in the bed.

"Why leave those on?" she asked, gesturing to his shorts. "It's not like I'm wearing anything."

Derek paused. Then he pulled down his shorts and hopped into bed. Collette only got a brief glimpse of what he was packing but once again her heart leapt. The guy was hung.

"How did we do this?" Pierre asked. "Do you remember? Didn't I rub my dick against your nipples? Like this?"

Collete was totally naked, straddling him. She leaned forward and let him ever so softly brushed the tip of his cock against her nipples. She moaned, arching her back.

"Put on some more oil, little sis."

She loved it when he called her that. As a young girl, she would secretly lust after him, fingering her pussy while looking at his photos. He had done some nude modeling and she had squirrelled away the proofs. She kept them in the back of her vanity drawer for when she was desperate. She was often desperate.

She applied another dollop of warm oil to her breasts and the swirled it around using his cock. Her breath was ragged now, she was beyond hot.

"Do you want to fuck my breasts with your cock?" she asked in a low voice. "I seem to remember you liking that a lot."

"I loved that," he said.

He lifted his big hard on and slid it between her full, soft breasts. She took her hands and pressed the fleshy mounds together. She watched him shudder with pleasure.

"Oh, you do that like that, don't you?" she purred. "I like it too. Didn't you like to slide your cock in and out between my breasts? Like you were fucking them? Like they were a soft, wet pussy and you were fucking it so good."

"Yeah," he panted. "I loved that."

"Here, let's put a little more oil on your cock. Make it big and hard."

"I don't think it can get any harder," he moaned. "It's as hard as it's ever been."

"Good. Now, let's put some oil on my breasts. Make them nice and slippery."

She poured the oil directly from the bottle onto her breasts so it dribbled down her body. She had almost used up all the oil.

"Why not? I'll just finish it off," she said as she poured the rest of the bottle onto her chest. Her breasts were dripping they were so oily. She rubbed her hands over them sensuously.

"Yeah, I'll make them nice and gooey," she panted, "just like a hot, wet pussy. Like a pussy that's about to come."

Her own pussy felt like it was about to come. Touching her breasts got her that hot.

"Oh, God" she moaned. "My tits need to be fucked so bad. Please, big brother, fuck my tits. Won't you please?"

He scrambled to his hands and knees, his cock hanging like an unsheathed sword.

"That's it," she said, laying on her back. "Now get on top me. Do it like you used to."

She pushed her breasts together. He approached from below her, sliding over her oily tummy, until the head found the fleshy mounds of her breasts.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Come inside my tit pussy. It needs fucking so bad."

She felt his balls on her stomach and watched as his cockhead knifed through her breasts, straight towards her face.

"God, yes," she cried. "That's so hot. Now fuck me! Fuck my tits!"

He started thrusting his cock into her tits while she pressed them together. It felt like the tightest, hottest, wettest pussy. It felt like heaven.

"Arrrrgh!" he moaned, pumping his cock like a locomotive. With every thrust, the head of his cock surged towards her face.

He arched his back and pressed himself into her. His cock reached all the way to her lips..

"Oh, brother...I love it...I love it...Oh, please...Let me take you in my mouth...I love that...Please...The way you used to...For me."

He thrust his pelvis until his engorged head pressed against her lips, parting them. He watched it slide into her moist, warm mouth.

Derek slipped between the sheets. She turned on her side, her back to him.

"Come close to me," she said. "I'm freezing."

He moved next to her and began to rub his warm hands up and down her arms. She was truly chilled, he could feel her cool skin, the goose bumps.

"That feels good," she said. "I got so chilled out there. Could you warm my legs too?"

He reached down and slowly ran his big hands over the back of her thighs, down to the back of her knees and back up. Her skin was silky smooth.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "So nice."

As he warmed her upper thighs, he thought about that exquisite ass he'd see on the terrace. He didn't just see it, she offered it to him. She tempted him with it. Now, that perfect, luscious ass was just inches from his hands. From his cock.

"Use your legs too. To warm me," she purred.

He slid his leg over hers, his thigh caressing hers, his foot gliding over her calf. His hands found the crease below her hips.

"That's so nice," she moaned, rubbing her feet against his.

"Popsicle toes," he said, eliciting a giggle.

"I love that song," she said, nuzzling against him.

Derek was doing his best to warm her while trying not to get too warm himself. Touching her naked body was making his cock throb. He kept his groin a few inches away from her ass, lest he lose control completely.

petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers