Strangers on a Plane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, my frontside is cold too," she said. "Not just the back."

"Oh, well, let's see," Derek said.

He reached around and glided his hands over the front of her thighs and hips.

"Here, let me use your arm to warm up," she said, helpfully. "Like a hot water bottle."

She took his hand in hers and wrapped his muscular arm around her like a blanket. Her breasts pressed against his arm, so firm and full.

"That's nice," she said. "Could you maybe use your legs to get the inside of my legs too?"

She lifted her leg and felt him slide his long leg between hers. She squeezed it with both of her legs. He felt his cock twitching.

"Now use your hands to get the inside of my thighs."

He slipped his warm hand between her velvety thighs and slowly moved them up her leg.

"A little higher," she coaxed.

It took every ounce of willpower to not keep ascending to her pussy. His fingers veered, caressing her tummy and her lower torso.

"Higher," she whispered.

He slowly slid his fingers higher, stopping just below her breasts.

"You know, my breasts got cold too," she whimpered. "Could you warm them too? If you don't mind."

Ever so slowly, he slid his hand upward until he could feel the underside of her breasts.

Slowly, he slid them over her breasts. God, they were gorgeous tits. Firm and full. He brushed his hands over the silky skin until he found her nipples. They were hard. She gasped when he caressed them.

"Yeah, right there," she whispered. "That feels good. Rub right there."

He slowly started to roll her nipples in his palms.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice. Keep doing that."

She arched her back, sticking her butt out, and felt it brush against his groin. She could feel a hardness pressing against her ass. It felt like his arm. But it couldn't be his arm, could it?

An electric jolt shot through her body. She tilted her head back, her eyes closed, and let out a shudder.

"Poor thing" he said. "You're still shaking."

"Oh," she panted. "I guess I just got too chilled outside. I need you to press against me with your whole body. As close as you can. Please?"

Derek's cock was rock hard now. He had nowhere to hide it. He thought 'what the hell' and pressed his fully body against her, sliding his long cock between the twin mounds of her perfect ass.

She could feel the thickness slide between her flesh. Oh, my God, that's not his arm, that's his fucking cock!

She arched her back, rubbing her ass along the length of his shaft. He felt it nestle deeper between the cheeks of her ass.

"Now, hold me with both your hands. Warm my whole chest."

He reached under her and cupped her left breast in his left hand. Her nipples protruded between his fingers.

"That's it," she whispered, rubbing her ass against him. "Now, squeeze them, and rub against me at the same time."

He gave her sweet melons a squeeze and she whelped with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, like that! And maybe pinch the nipples too. That usually warms me up."

He thrust his cock upward and tweaked her nipples.

"I'm sorry my nipples...are so big," she said, breathlessly. "They get really big...when I get...hot...I mean cold!"

"No, I love how big they get," he grunted. "You looked amazing on camera."

She looked back at him.

"You like the way I looked?" she asked, breathily.

"You looked fantastic. Listen, I've met a lot of women and you are really something special."

"Really?"

"I mean it," he said sincerely.

"Oh, I'm so glad," she said quietly. "What did you think was the best part?" she asked.

"Well," Derek said, thinking. "I really liked when you turned your back to me and showed me your ass. And when you pulled down your thong. That was really hot. You have a beautiful ass."

"That was hot for me too," she said. "I was pretending you were my lover and I wanted you to take me. From behind."

"Well, you did a really good job," he said nicely, "I totally felt it."

"I'm sorry," she said, politely, "would you mind if we change positions? You're kinda...poking me in the rear a little bit."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he answered. "I was just trying to rub myself against you, to warm you up. I'm not exactly sure where to put it..."

"No, I like the rubbing," she said, "I was just thinking, well, maybe you could, I don't know, put it between my legs or something. It might be more comfortable that way?"

"Oh, okay, sure," he said, "no problem."

She lifted her top leg and he slid his long cock between her legs, just centimeters below her pussy.

"That's better," she said, laying her leg down so her thighs caressed his hard on. "Now, where were we?"

"Um, you were saying how you were pretending I was your lover and you wanted me to take you from behind."

She looked down and saw his huge cock sticking out from between her legs. The head was swollen like a big, golden plumb. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah...uh...I really...that really turns me on," she stammered. "Being fucked from behind is my favorite."

"It's my favorite too," he said, surprised by the coincidence. "I love how it feels. Especially when I go really deep."

He slowly thrust his pelvis so his hard cock slid between her thighs. She looked down and gasped at how long and thick it was.

"That's so funny," she said, her voice breathy and ragged. "Cause whenever I do it that way, you know, doggy style, I cum really, really hard."

She was breathless now, her pussy dripping wet.

"I know what you mean," he said, continuing his thrusting. "I have the best orgasms that way."

"Um, do you mind if I just lift you a little bit?" she asked.

She raised her leg and reached down with her hand, slipping her fingers gently under the head of his cock. She lifted his hard-on so it brushed against the lips of her pussy.

"Now, do what you were doing before."

"You mean, moving like this?"

He slowly pressed his pelvis as if he was entering her from behind. The topside of his cock caressed her aching pussy.

"Oh, that feels good," they both said in unison. They both laughed.

"Let's keep doing it then," she said with a chuckle. "Since we both like it."

He put his hands on her hips and pressed his pelvis into her.

"Your fingers felt really good on the underside my cock. Really good."

"You like it when I touch you like this?" she asked, rubbing him gently with the pads of her fingertips.

His body shook with excitement.

"What if," she asked playfully, "what I if tickled you and pressed you against me, like this?"

She tried it, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit. This time, both their bodies shook.

She repeated this again and again, first tickling his tender underside and then using the head of his cock to massage her clit. After a couple minutes of that, they were both so hot their bodies were practically convulsing.

Her voice was low and husky, breathless with desire.

"Derek, do you know what I really like?," she asked. "Do you know what I like better than anything else in the whole world? I like that feeling when a man first enters me from behind. When he first...pops inside me. Inside my tight, wet pussy. Especially when the man has a big head like you do. Oh my God. When a big man pushes himself into me, it feels so incredible, I don't know, I just... I feel like I'll cum so hard I could just scream. It's like I'm being fucked by the greatest lover in the world."

Derek was dizzy now. He couldn't hold a rational thought in his head. All he could think of was fucking her. Now. Right now.

"Colette," he gasped, "What I said before...About not wanting to fuck you..."

She positioned the head of his cock so it nuzzled against the entrance to her hole.

"I know," she whispered. "But you want to fuck me now."

"Yeah," he breathed. "I want to fuck you right now."

He thrust his pelvis so the head of his cock popped inside her hot pussy. She let out a mini-scream, a cry of ecstasy and triumph.

"I think those were the happiest days of my life," Pierre was saying, "when we lived under the same roof. I always knew that the woman of my dreams, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, was just a few steps away, laying naked in her bed. I would lay in bed thinking about it. That I could just sneak down the hall, and slip into your bedroom, and you'd be laying there. Waiting. Ready. That was such a turn on. I'd lay there with the biggest hard-on, waiting for Mother to go to bed. Waiting to be with you."

Nicole pulled her auburn hair back and let it fall, her breasts sitting high. She looked radiant.

"That's why I was always hard when I turned up in your room. The anticipation."

Nicole turned and looked at her brother in the eyes.

"And that's why I was always wet when you arrived," she said softly. "I would think about you, that you would soon be next to me. Touching me. It made me so hot, I couldn't help but touch myself. Thinking about your warm body next to mine. Your hands on my skin. Your lips on mine."

"You'd touch yourself? Thinking of me?"

His two hands cupped her ass. He kissed her neck softly.

"Yes," she whispered. "I would think about you next to me. Your warmth. Your touch. Your cock just inches way. I got so wet thinking about it, I had to touch myself. I had no choice."

Nicole's hand moved to her inner thigh, then her fingers found her pussy lips. Pierre was astonished by how wet she was.

"I thought about seeing you naked. And you seeing me naked. How big you'd get looking at me. It made me so hot knowing that I had that effect on you. I had to put my fingers inside me. I just had to."

Her fingers slipped between the folds of her pussy. She gasped.

"I would pretend they were your fingers. Touching me. Penetrating me. Feeling my clit."

He spread the cheeks of her ass with his hands and slid his cock between them. She was rubbing her button now. She let out a shudder.

Pierre was breathing hard. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass.

"Sometimes, I'd touch myself until I came. Waiting for you. Thinking about you. Like this."

He watched her fingering her pussy. She bucked, supporting herself on the bathroom sink. Arching her back her rubbed herself against his cock, fingering her clit until she came. She closed her eyes and rode the wave.

After her orgasm subsided, she took her fingers out of her pussy and raised them to his lips. He took them in his mouth.

"By the time you sneaked in my room, and slipped into my bed, sometimes I had already cum two or three times. I became an expert at getting myself off."

Pierre's cock was rock hard now, nestled between her cheeks. He rocked his hips, sliding it up and down.

"I used to lay in bed naked," he whispered. "Waiting for the coast to be clear. I'd lay my pillow next to me, pretending it was you. I'd pull myself on top of you. I'd pretend I was making love to you."

His hands were caressing her arms, her collar bone, and finally her breasts. She watched his hands in the mirror. They were exploring her body, celebrating it.

"You know how Mother always bought satin sheets? They felt so good on my hard cock. I would bring myself to the verge of coming and then back off."

He was caressing her breasts now, pressing his hard cock against her ass. She leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"I would think about your incredible body, this body, these breasts, this ass, this pussy," he murmured. "This beautiful, wet, tight pussy. And it would bring me right to the point of orgasm...and then I would stop. I'd do it again and again. By the time I sneaked into your bedroom, I felt ready to explode."

"That's why you always came so much," she said. "I always wondered about that."

"That, and because we were so free in bed," he said, his hands caressing the inside of her thighs.

"We had no inhibitions," she said, dreamily. "We were like twins. On the same wavelength."

"We got off on the same things," he said. "What was your favorite? Of all the things we did."

His fingers delicately outlined her pussy lips. Her body trembled.

"We did so many things," she answered. "It's hard for me to pick one."

"But if you had to. What stands out?"

His finger slipped into her crack, penetrating her. She inhaled sharply.

"For me...it was the nights...we did soixante-neuf," she panted. "That was so hot."

"Me too," he smiled. "I remember we used to cum so hard."

He was finger fucking her now. Slowly probing her and then circling her clit.

"See," she said. "The same wavelength."

There was a pregnant pause. He had one hand on her breast and one in her pussy.

"Do you...?" he started to ask.

"Yes," she interrupted, pulling him towards her.

"Ohhhhh," Colette moaned. "That feels...ohhhhhh!"

Derek was pressing the head of his cock into her pussy, over and over again, his bulbous cock head popping inside her. Again and again.

"Ohhhhh! Yes!" she cried, "don't stop!"

Each time he pressed it into her, he went a bit deeper. Each time she moaned a bit louder.

"God you feel good," she moaned. "You're spreading me so much..."

Derek couldn't believe how good she felt. Her pussy was so tight. But it was also wet as hell and he loved that combination. It was like a little velvet vise.

He pulled out and started to rub his cockhead around her hole, paying special attention to her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, yes!" she moaned.

She reached back and grabbed the cheek of his ass, a beautifully tight, muscular ass and pulled him into her. She needed him inside her. She was writhing now, writhing from the orgasm that was about to envelop her.

He started penetrating her in double time, not too deeply, just half his cock thrusting in and out of her juicy wet pussy, like a pumping piston. But half his cock was more than enough.

She took a sudden intake of air, her whole body stiffened for a moment, and then she screamed. A guttural scream of pure animal lust.

"Aiiiiiyeeee!" she cried, as her body began to spasm.

He pumped her faster, penetrating her again and again.

"I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!!"

He rolled on top of her, so she was laying flat on her stomach. He pressed his pelvis into her, pinning her to the mattress. She arched her back, raising her ass, giving her pussy to him.

As she came down from her orgasm, Derek kissed the back of her neck. He gently pressed his cock into her now soaking wet pussy.

Colette realized at that moment that she couldn't get away if she wanted to. Not that she wanted to get away, far from it. But the thought of being totally at Derek's mercy was both exciting and a bit frightening.

She turned her head so her cheek lay against the sheet.

"Be gentle," she whispered. "Not too deep."

He stopped moving and nuzzled his face into her silky hair. His lips found her ear. He kissed her gently.

"Of course," he whispered.

He reached down and placed his hand on her hip. In a deft move, he rolled the two of them over so he was on the bottom, laying on his back, and she was laying on top of him, facing up. He was no longer pinning her, she was lounging on top of him.

"Oh," she exclaimed, slightly startled.

"We'll go as slow as you want," he said reassuringly. "As slow as you need."

His hands gently caressed the skin of her torso, feathery touches that made her relax and sink into him. The head of his cock was still inside her, but he wasn't thrusting.

Her hands went up to his head and she ran her fingers through his hair. She let out a deep sigh. His fingers found her breasts and brushed softly over her nipples.

"I trust you," she whispered, turning to him. "I trust you, I do. It's just...I'm not used to being with someone who's so...it's just... you're just...much more of a man in bed...than my husband."

"You mean...I'm bigger."

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Much bigger."

"And you're worried because..." he asked.

"Don't get me wrong," she interrupted. "I've loved everything you've done. It's just...it feels so unbelievably good, I'm afraid I'll lose control."

"And what's wrong with that?" he asked.

"Well, we've only just started," she explained, "you've barely been inside me but for a few moments. And already I've had the best orgasm I've had in years."

"And that's a bad thing?" he said, teasing her.

"No, it's a wonderful thing. The MOST wonderful thing. I just know myself. And when I get this excited I sometimes get a little wild and I want to stay safe."

"I see," he said, looking her in the eyes. "Thank you for telling me."

He kissed her tenderly. It was the first time they kissed on the lips and they both relished it. Her tongue soon found his and they caressed and danced together.

She gave her Klegel muscles a squeeze.

"Mmmmmm," he intoned. "You're so wonderfully tight. You have the tightest, wettest little pussy I've ever had the pleasure to know."

She squeezed him again.

"God damn it!" he moaned. "Now I'm the one who's going to lose control."

She smiled, grateful this wonderful man could be so understanding.

He restarted his slow thrusting, lifting his pelvis off the bed and rotating his hips. He never penetrated too deeply, just a few inches. But still it was enough to make her moan.

"Ahhhhhh," she sighed, closing her eyes. "That feels delicious."

"Just let it go," he said, softly. "Just lay back and enjoy the ride."

She lay her arms out wide with her eyes closed, a big smile on her face. Then she spread her legs wide on the bed. She was spread eagle, laying against him, her head on his shoulder. It felt exquisite.

"That's it," he whispered in her ear. "Just relax completely. You're perfectly safe. Just let your body enjoy the ride. Like a magic carpet."

"Ohhhhhh, it is magical" she smiled. "And you're my genie."

"Yes," he whispered. "I'm your genie and I have the power to take you wherever you want to go. Do you want me to take you?"

"Yes, take me far away. Take me to the land of pleasure."

"OK, that's where I'll take you. But you control how fast we go. And how far. Do you understand?

She nodded.

"Are you ready to go?"

Colette bit her lip and nodded again.

"Derek, are you going to make me cum again?" she asked, dreamily.

"Oh yeah," he whispered. "I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before."

She let out a moan, her eyes rolling back in her head.

He started pumping his pelvis, slowly, hypnotically. He lifted his hips high and moved them in a slow circle, all the while pressing his cock into her tight little hole. He watched her face, making sure she was always comfortable, never afraid, always wanting more. After a while, she was rocking her own hips in time with his thrusts. To take him deeper. If just a centimeter at a time.

He brought her back to earth, settling his ass on his bed. He continued to stroke her with his cock.

"Now I want you to relax your body," he intoned, his fingers gliding up her inner thighs. "Here. Where our bodies unite. Where we come together."

"Oh, I want to cum together," she moaned.

"We will," he said. "First, you're going to cum a few times."

She smiled broadly.

"Ok, if you insist."

"First, I want to touch you here," he said, his fingers circling the space between her legs, brushing over the slender landing strip of hair.

"I want you to touch me there," she said, eagerly.

"But I want you to help me," he continued. "I want you to put your hand on top of my hand. Go ahead."

She brought her right hand so that it lay atop his.

"I want you to take my finger and I want you to rub yourself with it. Come on. Like you do when you're all alone in bed."

She took his index finger in hers and let it slide up her slit, soaking it.

"That's it," he whispered. "I want you to remember the first time you touched yourself, thinking about how you wanted a man inside you. Do you remember?"