All Comments on 'Strangers on a Train'

by foxy5

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do NOT mix tenses!

Use of the present tense -- especially when you bounce around from past to present -- really sucks. It is distracting; does not 'read' well; and is unrealistic because she has to be reciting/writing the adventure while it is happening. Not likely. Regardless, the percentage of writers using present tense is small...and it should be non-existent. You started off your story with 'I'll never forget it.' That makes it in the past and, therefore, demands use of the past tense. So, stay with it then! Thanks for your submission, but if I see use of present tense by you or in any other submissions I will stop reading and go on to somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut

Slut, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

The rape scene ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Made my pussy wet thinking about it happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as fuck

Loved it! I got so wet reading it, imagining it happening to me.

foxy5foxy5over 6 years agoAuthor
Up yours...

To the pedantic, grammar police who is too afraid to use his real name. Piss off. That's in past and present tense. Twat.

knottywordzknottywordzabout 5 years ago
Great story

You had the perfect balance at building the momentum of the scene! Well done!

angel888babyangel888babyover 3 years ago

so hot, loved everything about it and wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to be used like this ugh

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

Good story...I especially like the fact that your two stories are 10 years apart. Clearly this story had been fermenting for a few years. I look forward to another...soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am dripping wet like a slüt, someone should use me like this, fûçk my pús$y is throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just wanked myself so hard wishing I was one of these guys, so much cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous