Strangers on a Train

Story Info
Gorgeous brunette fantasies about strangers on the train.
7.1k words
4.8
10.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is broken into different parts, so if you are not keen on where one part is going, feel free to skip to the next. Some tags will only apply to a single part, which I hope will be obvious from the first few lines.

In parts of the world, Jessica would be described as a goddess. Tall, toned and drop-dead gorgeous, she was the envy of women and men alike. Her glossy, luxurious brown hair and flawless olive complexion hinted at her part-Italian heritage. She walked with the confidence that her appearance and status in life gave her, but despite being called "rich bitch" behind her back she had gained her wealth through hard work and effort. The same could be said of her enviable body, requiring hours of yoga and cardio to maintain her toned long legs, perky breasts and an ass that months of squats had sculpted, and had fully matured as a woman in her late twenties.

Jessica walked onto the train platform, her heels clicking and echoing along the near-empty station. At such a late hour, the only people still around were the usual flotsam of the night - night shift workers, teens coming home from a party, shady folk who preferred the night for their business. Jessica was none of these. Her expensive clothes looked starkly out of place on the dingy platform, more befitting her corner office of a skyscraper her legal firm worked out of. Today's outfit was, as usual, immaculate - a tight black leather pencil skirt paired with a cream silk blouse and suit jacket, complete with Jimmy Choo heels and gossamer-thin nylons. Combined with her tasteful makeup highlighting her plump lips and angular cheekbones, she looked like she walked off of a magazine cover.

She was not on the platform out of choice. She hadn't taken public transport since her university days, preferring the priority and privacy of a hire car or cab, but the time of night combined with a considerable traffic incident had meant she was forced to seek alternative ways of getting home. She had spent the evening at a retirement party for one of the partners at an expensive wine bar, drinking modestly enough to give her a pleasant buzz that dared her to take the train home when she discovered the gridlock.

As the speakers announced the train arriving in the station, Jessica spotted an elderly man in near-rags sitting by a bin, clearly carrying the sum total of his possessions with a sign and tray pleading for donations. With the liquid courage flowing through her, and with the knowledge that the train was just pulling into the station, she deftly found her purse and pulled out a twenty, walking over to him and placing it in his tray wordlessly, flashing a quick smile as she did. The beggar, awestruck, mumbled a thank you as Jessica turned to alight on the newly arrived train. He feasted on the view she provided as she walked away, ass swaying as she walked carefully to avoid twisting her ankle on the uncertain platform. He reached his unwashed hand into his trousers and started jerking off at the sight of the woman, imagining her licking the filth from his cock before worshipping his cock with her plump lips. Jessica climbed onto the train, unaware of the depraved thoughts she had inspired in the beggar as the doors closed.

As she held the central pole with a manicured hand, Jessica surveyed her temporary companions and the state of the carriage. Towards the front she saw a young man and woman clearly on the way home from a nightclub, with the man wearing a tight button-up that drew attention to his muscles making out with the pretty girl wearing a figure-clinging, sparkly minidress.

Towards the middle, she saw a gangly young man, probably as tall as her, but lacking any kind of muscle definition or skincare routine swiping away on his phone.

Sitting a bit further on was a man with skin as black as coal, wearing a shiny puffy jacket and a fashionable fade talking quietly on his phone.

Turning her head, she saw towards the back of the carriage a set of seats stained with something that smelt terrible enough to wrinkle her nose from this distance. Beyond them, she saw a large, obese man with thinning hair and a sheen to his skin that looked as though he was moments away from a pan fire. While Jessica generally looked for the good in most people, even she had to admit this man looked repulsive.

It was no real surprise to her when everyone on the carriage did a double-take when she walked on. She was fully aware of the effect she had on others and had spent a lifetime sharpening her ability to diplomatically reject advances with grace. Her confidence in the fact also meant that when she was rarely the one pursuing a man it was a short seduction.

She chose to remain standing, hoping the stench of what had stained the seats would not linger in her expensive clothing. She had worn one of her most professional but still alluring outfits in the hopes of attracting one of the handsome new partners but they had failed to show, leading Jessica to be slightly frustrated. As the effort of the day crept up on her, boosted by the effect of the wine, she felt her eyelids start to droop slightly. She found her gaze drawn to the display that the couple at the front were making - clearly beyond the point of caring about anyone else on the carriage, they had their hands all over each other, groping and fondling and quietly moaning in the passion of the moment. Jessica felt a heat arise from inside her at the display, watching as the young woman expertly darted her hand inside the man's trousers and clearly started jerking him off as they continued.

As tiredness continued through her body, Jessica was struck with a daydream of her being in the young woman's place. She had always had an overactive imagination, and within moments she saw an image of herself from her university years, wearing the same sparkly minidress almost bursting due to her larger breasts and ass. She could feel the heat of the man's lips and tongue as she pressed her mouth against his with abandon, her manicured hand jerking his erect cock in the confines of his tight jeans. She imagined herself mounting him, grinding her soaked thong on his crotch while the man's hands roamed her body, squeezing and gently slapping her impressive ass. She saw herself open her eyes, noting the reaction from others in the carriage, savoring the thrill of how public they were expressing their passion....

The loudspeaker barked out an announcement of the next stop which knocked her out of her daydream, heat rushing to her cheeks as she realized how far she had drifted off. Jessica felt the arousal inside her stoking into small fire, and as the young couple got off at the next station, she looked around her other companions and similarly couldn't resist fantasizing what an encounter would look like with each.

~~~~~~~

The Nerd

"Hello", Jessica said as she loomed over the acne-riddled young man. He looked up in shock as she swung her ass into the seat next to his, crossing her long, toned legs as she examined him as a cat would examine a mouse. Jessica's strong, confident posture and glossy hair was completely at odds with the teen's mullet-like hair and waif-like frame.

"Uh, hi", he stammered.

"What's your name, stud?", she asked with a smile and a bat of the eyelashes that she knew drove men crazy.

"s-Simon, miss. Did I offend you when I looked at you earlier? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything by it.." he continued, unable to hold eye contact for longer than a flash, attempting to crumple in on himself further.

"It's fine, Simon." she cut him off. "My name is Jessica. Why did you look at me when I got on?" she said as she crossed her legs again and leaned closer to Simon, an elbow resting on the top of the seat as she demurely played with a strand of her hair.

"It's just that you're very pretty, miss Jessica."

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls, Simon. What would your girlfriend think of you chatting up another lady on the train so late at night?" Jessica smiled as she leant in closer to him.

As Jessica leant in, her eyes shifted from his spotty face and sandy, unkempt hair to his phone that had been his focus of attention. The screen was still showing what he had been gazing at before she interrupted him. A pale woman with blonde hair up in dip-dyed pigtails, wearing a torn "Daddy's Little Monster" white t-shirt, red booty shorts and fishnets down to slutty boots strutted around the screen. She was striking suggestive and sexy poses before pulling out a dildo and licking and sucking on it while winking at the camera.

She pointed to costumed woman on the phone and asked "Who's that? Is she not your girlfriend?". Simon, with a look of panic, tried to lock his phone screen as he realized it was still playing. Quick as a flash, Jessica's manicured hand darted in and snatched it from his weak grasp to prevent him from turning it off as she examined the video looping. His attempts to recover his phone from her were easily slapped back.

Resigned to his fate, Simon responded "That's not my girlfriend. I wish! She's a cosplay model that I follow."

"What's cosplay?"

Simon replied timidly at first, but growing more confident as he continued to speak about something he was knowledgeable about. "Cosplay is when you wear costumes of characters from fiction, like video games, anime and comic books. It's really good fun, it's a lot of crafting and building your costume and accessories to match the source material properly."

Jessica held up the phone and showed the looping video to him. "So the dildo is also part of this cosplay?" Simon blushed furiously, shrinking into his seat. "No, it's just that some hot girls wear cosplay and use it for porn online. It's a really lucrative field."

She tilted her head quizzically at this, and asked "You sound like you know about this. Do you also take part?"

With this, Simon perked up a bit and started to talk for some time about going through the detailed process of designing and building an intricate set of Halo Spartan armor. As he talked, he gazed off into space as he was talking, passionately reciting the story as Jessica sat listening. While the content of what he was saying was of no particular interest to her, the flip in personality was remarkable, going from the stuttering, tongue-tied boy barely able to make eye contact with a woman to a young man with a passion for his hobby. It sparked something inside Jessica that was unusual for her, a sense of challenge to bring this man out of the boy's shadow. Yes, he had bad acne and couldn't help his gaze drifting to her breasts on occasion, but there was potential there. As she thought, she realized he had stopped talking and was looking at her expectedly.

"I said, you're certainly pretty enough to stand out from the crowd. I'd love to make you a cosplay to go to the local convention with!" he beamed, before realizing he'd effectively asked her on a date, and Jessica could see him mentally bracing for the rejection and likely berating of a much more attractive woman. Instead, she smiled, batted her eyelashes and said "Sure. Why not?"

Jessica flash forwarded in her daydream. Simon walked with her into a local convention hall, with a few hundred people milling about the floor looking at stalls. Most of the convention-goers were wearing some form of cosplay, from Pokemon Trainers, to Star Wars Stormtroopers, to Sailor Moon. Simon was wearing a long grey cloak clasped around his neck, wearing a tall grey wizard hat and holding a long wooden staff. A cheap white beard held on by elastic completed his look as Gandalf the Grey, his tall lanky frame fitting the character. The main focus of his time had been spent on Jessica's cosplay, having spent hours measuring her proportions, sewing and crafting a matching outfit.

Jessica wore a long green tunic over a corset that emphasized her breasts. A green cloak with a hood was also clasped around her neck. Brown leather trousers and thigh-high brown leather riding boots, a slender bow and arrows and plastic pointed ears that itched slightly completed the look as a female elf from The Lord of the Rings. Her glossy brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail, as she walked awkwardly through the bustling crowd.

After a while, Jessica visited the ladies' room and touched up her tasteful makeup. As she returned to Simon, a trio of women dressed as Wonder Woman, Hermione Granger and Shego were berating him for supposedly ogling them. His skinny frame was no match for their thicker bodies, and they had him cornered, raising their voices. Jessica felt a flash of possessiveness and protectiveness over the younger man, and stepped up to Simon's side, giving the trio a glare.

"Excuse me, please can you lower your voices. Why are you harassing Gandalf?"

Jessica asked in a firm voice.

"This pervert was totally looking at my tits! Cosplay is not consent you pimple-faced freak!" screeched the Hermione.

"I was not! I was looking at the stitching of your cloak, that's all I swear!" Simon retorted meekly.

Seeing the trio squaring up to Simon even more, Jessica thought quickly and interjected "I'm sure that's all it was ladies. After all, i'm sure he wouldn't be ogling any woman here except for his girlfriend" she said, moving her athletic body close to Simon's in a lover-like hug. She could feel the heat of his body where her breasts squashed against his, and the tremble of his breath near her ear. She could feel through her thigh Simon's cock stirring and hardening as she unconsciously rubbed her strong thigh against his crotch.

The Shego and Wonder Woman looked on in astonishment at this supermodel-level beauty closely embracing the skinny, acne-riddled nerd. The contrast between the two was striking. The Hermione, while shocked, was unrelenting.

"Yeah right. As if this incel would be able to attract anything that wasn't 2d. You're probably just his sister or chaperone or something."

At those words, Jessica felt a the spike of protectiveness surge again, as well as a warmth between her legs as her body was held close to his. She gave the Hermione a flat look, then turned her body into Simon's, draped her arms behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

She had intended for it to be a relatively chaste peck, but as her plump lips met his she felt her lust stoking and it quickly became intense and passionate, with her tongue invading his mouth. After a moment of shock, she felt his hands reach behind her to hold her close in the small of her back. As the kiss broke off, Jessica gave Simon a possessive look into his eyes and turned to see a crowd of people watching in amazement. The trio of women were skulking off, unable to win in a comparison between themselves and Jessica's beauty. Jessica grasped Simon's hand and led him off through the crowd.

Jessica flash forwarded ahead in her daydream.

Jessica crouched down in the unoccupied maintenance hallway, her brown leather pants straining to contain her toned ass as her hands fished into the grey cloak and expertly undid the wizards' pants, pulling out his pale white cock. It was hardening at a rapid pace as she gently stroked it, looking up at Simon who was staring in disbelief.

"I've got to thank you for this somehow, don't I?" she purred, as she leant in and licked off the precum that had started coating her hand. The hallway was soon filled with the sound of wet sucking and male shuddering moans as the elf gave the wizard his first blowjob. Jessica was an expert, playing with the balls and alternating between gentle kisses and licks of the shaft with taking it deeply into her mouth. It was no surprise that he lasted only a few minutes of this masterwork before exploding in her mouth. Jessica swallowed it in a single gulp, opening her mouth sexily to prove it had all gone as Simon's cock softened.

"Well, that was anticlimactic" she said playfully, "You'll have to help me out here, stud" as she stood up from a crouch and started undoing her trousers. Simon, still basking in the afterglow of his first blowjob, dived down and helped her pull down the trousers to her knees, peeling back the leather from her skin. Jessica felt a surge of confidence, knocked off the wizard hat and pulled Simon's head into between her thighs. He was caught off guard, but her confident motions were able to bypass any qualms he may have had, Pulling aside her black thong, Simon's mouth gently started kissing her pussy, lapping up her juices as he got more confident and started tonguing her deeper as she started to gasp quietly. Her hands kept their firm grip on his head as he ate her out enthusiastically, enjoying the feeling of dominance over the gangly younger man. She felt his hands come up to caress her exposed ass, squeezing and using as leverage to continue his oral worship of her body. She gave out a longer moan, appreciating the pleasure but noting internally how he could improve his oral for future training. She would teach him to push her buttons perfectly.

Flash forwarding a year later, the sun blazed down as Jessica and Simon walked into a much larger convention hall, filled with thousands of international attendees for Comic-Con. Simon was no longer the gangly, spotty waif of a man, but had put on some muscle and had cleared up his acne with a cropped short haircut. He wore a high-quality suit of Spartan armor from Halo that he had made himself, hand possessively around the waist of Jessica. Her previously brunette looks were now dyed a glossy blonde, held up in a ponytail as she walked confidently in silver heels with glowing yellow highlights. Eyes turned as she wore a high-quality blue catsuit, with dark blue, yellow and glowing purple detailing completing the look of Samus Aran from Metroid. She thrilled in seeing men and women staring at her impressive breasts and ass in the cosplay, and looking at Simon grinning at her, brought him in for a long, lewd kiss on the floor. She knew by the evening he would be on his knees worshipping her ass, and felt lucky for meeting a man she was able to mold into her perfect mate.

~~~~~~~

The Thug

Jessica smiled as she felt a body close in to hers as she held the central pole. The unmistakable feeling of a man's hand exploring and squeezing her ass was in most situations cause for a look of disgust and a powerful slap across the face of a pervert. Unbelievably, in this situation she gyrated her hips into the squeeze, pushing into the grab slightly as she felt a hot breath on her neck as she heard the words "Damn, you're a nice piece of ass. I bet you love to tease everyone with these curves."

She turned her head slightly and saw the black man standing behind her, hand greedily continuing to fondle her ass while his mouth hovered by her ear. Jessica turned her head towards him slightly, and whispered huskily "It's too bad most only stare. I like when a man takes what he wants...".

The man, Darius, couldn't believe his luck when this fine white girl had come onto the train. He had a particular lust for brunettes, and with her giving every sign she wanted him to continue, biting her lip slightly and staring with fuck-me eyes, he moved his hands to her hips and pulled her ass to his crotch, where his cock was already threatening to tear through his pants rubbing up against her toned ass. He snaked a hand under her jacket to grope at one of her breasts through the blouse, not daring to speak another word, instead starting to plant kisses on her elegant neck while Jessica continued to gyrate and twerk on his crotch gently.

"You like that, do you? Taking what's rightfully yours? Making girls submit?" She continued, spinning so that she was face-to-face with his dark face, which was in a deep smile, as she brought her hands to the back of his head and brought him in for a deep kiss. It was intense and greedy, Jessica thrilled at the cockiness and aggressiveness of his mouth and hands. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten at the foreplay and how fearless he was with his actions.