Strangers on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash forward, Jessica saw herself arrive at her station still making out with Darius, who was lustfully groping her expensive clothes. The contrast between their skin and quality of clothes was stark, with some on the carriage doubtlessly wondering why this goddess of a woman was acting like a submissive slut to this black man. Jessica saw herself being led off the train by Darius, with his hand shamelessly guiding her by squeezing her ass. The unlikely couple left the station and walked a block before succumbing to desire and darting into an alley, where she dropped to her knees to fish out her prize from his pants. Jessica couldn't tear her eyes from the ebony shaft she pulled out, fully erect. It was long and thick, demanding her worship. Jessica felt even more aroused at the scene, not caring that her nylons were kneeling in the filth of the alley, or the knowledge that anyone could stumble across the powerful, gorgeous lawyer kneeling in her Jimmy Choo's bringing her mouth to the block cock of stranger that had just groped her on the train.

The silence of the alley was broken by Darius' quiet moaning and the sound of wet sucking as Jessica brought her plump lips to his cock and started sucking it with gusto. She was no stranger to blowjobs, not particularly enjoying them in the past but gleefully surrendered to her inhibitions and kept her brown eyes locked on Darius' face as he gazed down on this rich bitch giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. He brought his hands into her glossy brown hair and pushed her further onto his impressive cock, forcing her to gasp and choke at the unfamiliar experience of a deepthroat. When he relented, she pulled back, panting, before diving back onto it, enthusiasm amplified by the moment of being choked by a cock.

Flashing forwarding again. She saw herself on all fours in the filth of the alley, pencil skirt in a puddle and her gossamer nylons having been torn open as the black cock pounded her pussy without mercy. One hand was on her ass, spanking her relentlessly to loud, needy moans while the other was bundled in some of her glossy brown hair, pulling it like a leash. Jessica's breasts had bounced free of her blouse and she was lustfully looking back at him like a submissive slut, feeling his cock pounding her in waves of pleasure. The fact he was not wearing a condom added to the depravity of the situation, a small voice in her mind warning of all the dangers of the situation, of STIs, of unwanted pregnancy. That voice was drowned out by the tides of an orgasm that washed over her body, as she felt Darius quiver and explode in her pussy. She imagined she could feel his potent sperm invade her fertile body, laying claim to her bloodline. They lay there as their noisy exchange climaxed, before he pulled out his still-hard cock, and pulled her head towards it. She only slightly hesitated before slurping off their combined juices from his cock.

"Nice work, bitch. It is true what they say about once you go black you'll never go back." Darius grinned, quietly pulling out his phone and taking a few photos of Jessica cleaning his cock of their cum. If she noticed, she didn't care. All that she was focused on was the sucking all the delicious nectar of their union from his black cock. As they started putting on their clothes, Darius picked up her phone and entered his number, alongside a number of of the pictures of her worshipping his cock. Rifling through her expensive handbag, he shamelessly took her apartment keys and credit card, demanding she tell him his address and PIN. The small part in the back of her brain pleaded with her to not surrender her home and bank accounts to this man that had treated her, a gorgeous lawyer at a major firm with everything going for her in life, like his personal cum-slut. She knew if she gave him her details, he'd own her for life. All she needed to do was to turn and run, chalk up the night as a bad mistake, and get new keys and credit cards replaced. Nothing was broken that couldn't be fixed.

That is, apart from Jessica's new addiction to black cock. She told him her address and PIN. He smiled and grabbed her by the throat, dragging her in for another long kiss. He knew she was his.

Flash forwarding again, she saw herself in the future. Thumping bass music blasted through the nightclub as Jessica strutted through the crowd, her tall, white physique parting the sea of mostly black men. She wore a slutty gold halter dress two sizes smaller than what she would have been wearing as her breasts and ass threatened to explode out from it. This was paired with gold hoop earrings, chunky silver heels and her treasured Cartier diamonds hung from around her neck. As she strode through the crowd, she knew she drew the eyes of everyone there, and she loved it. Jessica walked up to the VIP section and was let through without a second glance as Darius sat commandingly on the plush leather seats, his all-black colleagues crowding around as Jessica approached and looked expectantly at him. Darius flicked a cherry over her shoulder with a grin, and said "I seemed to have dropped my cherry. Pick it up, bitch."

Jessica gave a sultry smile, then unquestioningly turned and made a show to her audience of bending over, her inviting ass swaying as she did. As she bent over, her skirt hiked up, exposing her ass even more, and on her left cheek, a Queen of Spades tattoo was shown, confirming her full conversion to a black cock slut. Darius and his friends couldn't take it any more and pulled out their cocks ready for the evening's entertainment. Jessica expertly ate the cherry and tied a knot in the stem with her tongue, and knelt before the sea of black cocks. Her promising career as a lawyer, her wealth and power was forgotten as she easily deep-throated Darius' cock. This was where she belonged.

~~~~~~~

The Pervert

Ralph was not a handsome man. At over 300lbs, he was spilled over the empty seats next to him. Despite these flaws, he could have still been at heart a good man, and led a life of kindness. Unfortunately, Ralph was a pervert, who enjoyed riding the trains at night to watch and sometimes film acts of passion like the couple at the front had. He ran a flea-bitten handkerchief over his face, not noticing the yellowing stains that it pulled off when he noticed the smokeshow of a woman looking at him. Given her dress and appearance, he assumed she was a high-class escort coming off of a job, and feeling an odd kinship he locked eye contact and beckoned her over. He had lost any ability to care about rejection, having gone through it so often that he just took every swing he can. Likely scenario, she'd just get creeped out and sit in the seat at the opposite end.

It was therefore a surprise to him when she gingerly made her way through the section of stained seats towards him. Ralph had been on the train earlier when another particularly sloppy couple had been going to town together on those seats, drenching them with sweat and other bodily fluids. Ralph had taken a quick video and then when they had departed sat next to the section to savor the smell. When she stood above with a quizzical look, he felt a thrill at seeing her up close. She was even more gorgeous then at a distance. Definitely an escort for a senator or a sultan. Feeling a stirring in his crotch, he patted the seat next to him, inviting her to sit on the stained seat where the previous couple had climaxed. The woman sniffed gingerly, and after placing his best pleading expression, she bit her lip as she sat on the seat.

"You must have been having a good night tonight dressed up like that! What name are you going by?" he asked.

With a puzzled look, she said "Jessica is my name".

"Jessica? Pretty boring name if you ask me, but I guess the good girl display has it's takers. How much of this is fake?" he asked, gesturing to her breasts, ass and face.

Jessica looked offended. "Nothing is! Everything you see is all genetics and hard work, not like you'd know anything about that!"

Ralph roared with laughter as she turned red with embarrassment. "Fair point, that's damn impressive. I'll probably be outpriced, but how much do you charge?"

Jessica was highly confused. She'd walked over to this obese man with what must be a horrible skin condition out of politeness, and he was talking to her without fear like they were equals, which was a rarity for Jessica, who was more used to overly arrogant or overly simpering approaches. She was also trying to ignore the stench of where she had sat as well as whatever viscous liquid was on the seat she had sat in. She hoped she didn't have to end up burning the pencil skirt after this.

Somewhat disorientated due to the smell, she heard his question, and assuming he meant her legal hourly retainer, answered "Probably around $600 a session?" as she coughed.

Ralph was stunned at what he heard was this drop-dead beauty advertising her services as $600 a fuck. He quickly tried to recall how much he had in his bank account and remembered he'd had a payout from his latest job to leave quietly rather than getting fired and the subsequent legal challenge.

"Excellent! It's a deal. I'll want all the extras as well, so prepare yourself. Come with me at the next stop!" he said, beaming. He reached out and grabbed her manicured hand with his flabby paw, smothering it. Unfortunately, Jessica had at this point ignored most of what he had said part from "next stop" as she was now spluttering due to the stench. As the fat man grabbed her hand, she was in the process of standing and made an assumption he was simply helping her up. She staggered to the door of the train, again assuming he was holding her hand for support, heels clicking as she walked. She saw with dismay in a pane of glass at a film of something sticky was on her leather pencil skirt. Seeing the direction of her gaze, Ralph took the opportunity to pull out the same handkerchief he had been using to wipe his brown and leant over to "wipe" away the stain from the chain, cheekily groping and squeezing her ass as he did.

Jessica stood awkwardly on the platform as the train pulled away, leaving only herself and the fat man that was shamelessly fondling her ass under the guise of wiping it away.

"Stop, stop. I love this skirt, but I need to clean off this stain before it's permanent." Looking at the sign for the station, she realized she had gotten off a stop early. Walking home from here would take longer than she had if she wanted to save the skirt.

Ralph, still under the assumption he was going to get lucky, jumped in and said "Not to worry! My place is just around the corner, so you can clean it there."

Jessica flash forwarded in her daydream.

The unlikely couple arrived at a dingy house in an otherwise peaceful part of the city, having only taken a short walk from the station. Jessica had endured the walk with a grim resolve with her goal of being cleaning her skirt, while Ralph who by then had introduced himself and had started talking about his last experience with a hooker. Jessica by now had chalked him up to a simple but ultimately harmless man, and was confident in her ability to easily outrun him if the situation turned nasty. As he opened the door and strode in he shouted that the laundry room was in the back. Steeling herself, Jessica crossed the doorway and was met with a smell on par with that on the train. Half-eaten food, black mold and the smell of mildew was everywhere, along with an underlying scent she felt was familiar but couldn't directly place.

She made it to the laundry room in the back and asked for privacy while she applied stain remover cleaning products to it. Oddly, Ralph had a well-stocked cupboard full of near-full products, since he didn't use them and had been left over by the previous tenants. Ralph left her and walked off to his bedroom down the hallway to prepare for the big event.

Despite her considerable flexibility, Jessica was unable to apply the product while it was still on, so made sure to close the door before removing the leather pencil skirt and applying the product. As she waited for it to take effect, she stood awkwardly looking at the peeling wallpaper in just her gossamer nylons and silk blouse. As she pulled out her phone, noting it had run out of battery, she pulled her jacket on in the hopes to cover her breasts and ass before opening the door and going in search of Ralph and a phone charger. She called out and he responded down the hallway.

Ralph's bedroom door was open, and what Jessica saw shocked her more than anything in her life before. Ralph was lying down, presenting himself on a tatty, stained mattress completely naked. She could see every fold of fat, every clump of hair, every sheen of sweat. As she took in the scene, her eyes were drawn to two objects. The first, Ralph's fat cock. Seemingly matching his obesity, while not particularly long, it had incredible girth. The second was a stack of cash laying on the bed neatly arranged in stacks so she knew it was at least $2000. As she processed this, the smell that she had been unable to place that was present throughout the house, and on the stain on her skirt, was all the stronger coming from this bedroom. She realized it was the pungent smell of cum. With that, memories flooded back into her putting all the pieces together. His innuendos about how much she had earnt. Asking how much she cost. The stories about his previous hooker.

He thought she was a hooker, and was here to fuck him. And she'd arrived at his door, clad only in her gossamer nylons and a silk blouse. She looked to the side and saw the front door. She could easily sprint and make it away before Ralph had a chance to roll out of the bedroom door. She looked back at him. At his fat cock, which had swollen up at the sight of her. Ralph beckoned her in with a greasy smile.

"Come on in, baby! We've got to get started so I can enjoy all the extras I'm paying for!"

Jessica looked at the front door again. Freedom. Escape.

She walked into Ralph's bedroom and shut the door.

Jessica flash forwarded in her daydream again.

Ralph was laying on his back, roaring with pleasure as his hands roamed her impeccable, toned body. Jessica was riding him cowgirl, using her toned long legs to pump her hips onto Ralph's fat cock again and again. While Jessica was in no way inexperienced and had fucked longer cocks in her youth, Ralph's girth was causing her sensations she couldn't put into words. The sheen of sweat covered both lovers as they kept pounding. She felt his greasy hand come up to her elegant neck, grasping it and choking her slightly as the pleasure kept rocking her body. He yanked her head forward into a sloppy kiss, her plump lips covered in expensive lipstick pressing passionately against his blubbery lips. As he released her neck and the kiss released to more moans, Ralph instead moved his mouth to her exposed breasts, the envy of supermodels and the objects of lust for everyone in her law firm, were now being suckled on by this obese pervert, while Jessica whipped her glossy hair back up and continued to ride him for all she was worth.

Flash forward again.

Jessica had only started realizing the level of "extras" Ralph had in mind when she had walked through the door. She was now wearing a leather collar with the word "SLUT" embossed in rhinestone-knockoffs around her neck, with a leash currently being held by Ralph as he towered over her while she attempted to give a blowjob of the quality that a high-class escort would perform. Having been competitive all her life, Jessica gave it her all, seeing stars on occasion when Ralph would yank the leash when he thought she was slacking. She couldn't deny the heat between her legs was gushing at this treatment. Given how she was treated as a respected, powerful and wealthy lawyer in her normal life, she was getting off on the fact that this obese, ugly man was dominating her, and that she had sold her body to him for the night. Ralph gargled and spat into her hair, yanking the leash again.

Flash forward.

Jessica lay face down on the bed, panting as Ralph pumped his cock into her ass, looking at her possessions strewn around the room. The silk blouse, torn and cast onto the ground where it had been stepped on. The gossamer nylons, that had been ripped and shredded into nothingness. The jacket, left lying in the hallway. The pencil skirt, sitting forgotten about in the laundry room, ostensibly the reason she was in this gross home to begin with. As she turned her head to the side, she realized Ralph had a full sized set of mirrors on the doors to his closet. From there, she could see the absurdity of the situation, seeing Ralphs' enormous bulk pounding into her asshole over and over, sweat dripping off of his entire body as he reveled in sodomizing this bombshell of an escort. His oily sweat was proving lubrication enough for his cock, sloppy wet slapping sounds filling the bedroom.

He once-glossy brown hair was matted and drenched in sweat, and as she heard Ralph roar and felt him erupt into her asshole, this triggered another orgasm for her in kind. She felt him pull out and walk over to her panting face, presenting the girthy cock in just before her lips. Cock-drunk, she dutifully grabbed it with her manicured hand and licked the cock that she just realized had come straight from her asshole. After a moment of terror as to who'd she become, the depths she had sank to, that feeling was swiftly quashed as his hand found the leash she still wore and yanked her into a deepthroat, submissively swirling her tongue and consuming the combined filth that had come from her asshole and his foul, delicious cum.

After finishing cleaning the cock with no more yanks of the leash needed, she gazed up at Ralph with pleading eyes and asked "Is that it? Are we finished?"

Hoping it was finished. Praying it was not.

Ralph by this point was heaving with sweat and exhaustion. But he had one last thing on his bucket list.

He turned around and pulled his ass cheeks aside, presenting Jessica with his grotesque asshole. He barked one word.

"Lick!"

Jessica closed her eyes, felt her pussy quiver with anticipation, and leant forward.

Flash forwarding again, Jessica saw a scene what must have been in her future. She imagined a high-class hotel room, on the top floor with floor-to-ceiling windows with a view over the city. Ralph sat on the luxurious king sized bed, wearing an expensive tailored suit to fit his obese mass as Jessica saw herself walk into the room, wearing nothing but a trench coat covering expensive lace lingerie, black stilettos and the same leather collar with the leash that said "SLUT".

"Hello sir. I'm here to entertain you this evening" she heard her say. Her career as a high-powered lawyer, respected by her peers, meant little. Her stunning looks and body, able to seduce any man or woman for her own, was now pledged to being the personal fucktoy of this obese, perverted slimeball. She shrugged off the trenchcoat, fell to her knees and started crawling to Ralph. She was now his - mind, body and soul.

~~~~~

The loudspeaker knocked Jessica out of her daydreams. It was her stop. She took a quick look at her imaginary lovers one last time as she stepped forward towards the door. The heat between her thighs was slick with arousal from her depraved daydreams. As the doors opened, she stepped off the train and lightly tousled her hair, breathing in the night air.

As she heard the doors about to close, she heard footsteps moving at pace as someone disembarked onto her platform. As the doors closed and the train moved away, she heard the other passenger start to walk up the platform behind her. Jessica caught her breath, willing her heart to stop pounding so hard and then turned her head to get a glimpse of the person following her. With a smile, she thought, maybe dreams do come true?