Virgin Mary No More

Story Info
Mary loses her virginity in witches coven.
3.2k words
4.39
9.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers

This is my entry into the Halloween Story Contest 2023. If you like the story please vote. It fits in many categories but I'm going to put it in First Time which seems most appropriate.

A black cat jumped in Mary's lap as she sat waiting. The cat's bright green eyes glowed against its face and the long black dress Mary wore for the interview. She had come to interview for the coven, for the open apprenticeship. She was anxious. She would have bitten her nails, but she had worked hard to get them long and sharp. She painted them black.

An older woman entered the stark room. She had flaming red hair that had grown the length of her torso. She eyed Mary up and down for more than a minute, adding to Mary's anxiety.

"What's your natural hair color?" the woman asked the young Mary.

"Brunette," Mary answered with a ting of fear in her voice.

"Take off your clothes," the woman demanded.

Mary complied. She stood there naked as the woman examined her firm young body. Mary's pale breasts were small sharp cones extending from her ribs, culminating in two hard round brownish nipples surrounded by light pinkish brown areolas.

"Why are you shaved?" the woman asked angerly.

"I don't know?" Mary answered. "I thought all woman shaved down there."

"Is that how you were made?"

"No," responded Mary nervously. She thought that shaving her pubic hair was simply a matter of hygiene. Her mother had taught her all those womanly things like shaving her legs and armpits, as well as her pussy.

The woman stared silently sternly at Mary while she trembled and wondered what she was doing there, why she wanted to be there.

"You must be a real woman," the older woman explained as she slowly began to undress herself. Her breasts were mature rounded globes that hung slightly without support. Her pussy was adorned with deeper red pubic hair. Her legs and armpits also sported fine reddish hair. "Look at me," she demanded.

Mary took in the sight of her mature body. Despite the cultural grooming differences, she was beautiful and sexy. Mary felt a sensual appeal that made her pussy start to react, becoming wet with a few salacious thoughts.

"This is what your mother gave you. You must enjoy it and be grateful for it," the woman said. She remained naked, which made Mary more uncomfortable. The woman's mature curves naturally appealed to the younger woman. The older woman sensed this.

"We develop our senses which enhance our skills," she informed Mary. "Do you want to touch me?" she asked knowing that Mary did, and wondered how she would react.

"Uh, I'm not sure," Mary answered fearing rejection and acceptance.

"Yes you do. You know your feelings and you must be honest about them. That is the power of witchcraft," the woman said as she gestured for Mary to sit with her on the wooden bench where she was. She took Mary's hand and brought it close to her body, then let go of it, allowing Mary's hand the freedom to explore the woman's body on her own.

As she explored the woman's heavy large breasts her other hand was drawn to her own perky smaller ones. When her hand went down to feel the warmth of the woman's pussy. Her other hand explored her own. It was as if she was exploring her own sensuality while mirroring it to the older woman.

The older woman stopped the activity abruptly.

"What draws you to the craft? Why do you want to become a witch?" she asked Mary.

"I'm not sure anymore," Mary answered. "It was an inner desire. Something I have felt for a long time."

"You are a virgin," the woman stated. "That, you will sacrifice to Satan, the angel of Mother Earth."

"That much I understood," Mary responded.

"You will have the chance on All Hallows' Eve. First you must prove to yourself that you are willing and worthy to become part of our coven," the woman told her. "I will let you meditate on your desires."

Mary wasn't sure when that would be but she left the stark room in the old Victorian house in awe of the woman who had interviewed her for initiation into witchcraft. And she was scared, mostly of herself.

"Hola, Mary," her friend Sofia greeted her as they met outside the office building where they worked. Sofia and Mary had been friends since college. They became closer friends when they both were hired at a large legal firm as paralegals. They were both working toward their law degrees, taking classes, mostly at night. Sofia felt strongly about representing the Hispanic community from which she came, knowing firsthand how underserved they were.

Mary had wanted to pursue law as a career, a way to make a decent living and enjoy some of the finer things in life. She figured that she would need to focus on corporate law. Her job as a paralegal dealt mostly with tax issues for large corporations. She was far from an idealist like her friend Sofia.

"Going to the party Saturday night?" Sofia asked Mary. "I overheard that hot young guy who started in the property tax division is going," she told her friend while nudging her slightly.

"I'm not sure he's the right one for me," Mary told her friend hoping she would not continue trying to hook her up.

"You never know until you try. Got to see if the shoe fits. Or should I say, the cock fits," she whispered.

"I'm not as casual as you are about sex," Mary insisted. "Please don't get me into an awkward situation."

"Ok. I promise," Sofia said. "I won't even try. Are you going to the party, then? It's a good opportunity to network. I know how much you are a corporate climber."

"Yes. I'll go. But I'll behave myself," Mary told her. All she needed was an accessory to her costume, a broom, to go as a witch.

"I'll pick you up at nine. I've been to the house in the foothills before where the party is. Actually, I know the gate code," Sofia said somewhat teasingly.

"Well, aren't we the socialite," Mary ribbed her friend.

"I just lead them on. They really aren't my type either," Sofia said. "But occasionally a girl needs a good fuck. That works out good for everyone."

"I wouldn't know," Mary mused.

It was a warm Saturday evening in the desert southwest as Mary donned her costume. She had on a black bikini beneath the black dress in case there was going to be some fun in the pool. She wasn't sure but she figured every house in the wealthy neighborhoods had a pool.

Sophia was prompt to pick Mary up. They took the ride up the hill to the gated community where Sophia punched the numbers into the keypad that opened the gate. The house where the party was sat on a hill behind some huge boulders up against the mountain.

"This is how the rich folk live," Sofia joked. "Twenty years and you'll probably be here," she said to Mary who made no apologies for wanting to be wealthy.

"I'll take notes," Mary said.

There were a couple of dozen cars already parked near the house, so Mary and Sofia had to hike up the long drive. As they approached the house they heard music that was mistakenly from a live band. There was a woman who was also dressed as a witch greeting people at the door. She looked at the invitation Sofia handed her and smiled. Mary looked at her with trepidation. She was the woman at the old Victorian house, the woman who interviewed Mary for the coven.

"Welcome. My name is Morgana, like the famous witch in the King Arthur legends," She said introducing herself. "Thank you for coming, Sofia and Mary."

Mary froze. She barely could say anything as she looked in Morgana's eyes.

"You look like a lovely witch," Morgana told Mary.

"Thank you," she replied softly.

Sofia didn't waste time getting the attention of all the young men. Mary slid into a corner wondering what she was supposed to do. Having a wild time wasn't her idea of contemplation or meditation. How was she going to prove herself worthy of the coven when one of its leaders was throwing a Halloween party that promised to let folks act up and pretend they were someone else behind their costumes.

"So you chose to come as witch?" Morgana said startling Mary who was deep in thought. "You know we're really not caricatures."

"I'm sorry. When Sofia asked me to come with her, I was short of time to conjure up something else," Mary apologized.

"Don't worry. The costume doesn't represent who we are. If you came naked, I would suspect you were coming as a real witch," Morgana told her.

"Is that how you conduct your ceremonies and rituals? In the nude?" Mary asked.

"Of course. We are spirits like animals in a natural world," Morgana explained. "Come with me. I will introduce you to several witches in our coven."

Morgana asked two women, a tall blonde with naturally large breasts like Morgana's, and a petite young African American woman with a slender butt and perky breasts. They went to a room behind a secret door. Morgana offered drinks and the women Morgana introduced to Mary began to strip. Noticing some reluctance, the young black woman, Cyndy, offered to help Mary undress.

Morgana handed out the drinks and left the three younger women alone in the dark room lit by candles with the aroma of incense.

Kari, the tall blonde wrapped her arms around Mary and kissed her neck while Cyndy fondled Mary's breasts. They laid down on soft pillows and began caressing Mary. Cyndy went down on her, tongue fucking Mary's pussy. Kari moaned as she began to rub her own clit.

"Oh my god," Mary called out as Cyndy nibbled gently on Mary's clit. It wasn't but a minute before Mary felt a strange sensation and her pussy cum gushed all over Cyndy's face.

"Was that your first orgasm?" Kari asked softly knowing that Mary was a virgin and sexually inexperienced.

"I guess so," Mary replied still panting. "I never had anything that felt that good."

"That's how our earth mother intended us to be pleased," Kari told her.

Cyndy and Kari guided Mary through the pleasures of Sapphic sex. It seemed so natural to be with another woman. Mary couldn't describe the elated feelings she experienced.

"We should take a dip in the pool," Kari suggested. "Just grab your clothes, let's go," she told Mary. Cyndy was already out the door.

"Shouldn't we get dressed first?" Mary asked.

"Naw. Let's get the boy's excited," Kari said with a slight laugh.

The three naked women drew everyone's attention as they made their way through the house to the pool. Sofia was practically in shock when she saw her prudish friend parading herself in the buff through the crowd.

"Are you on some kind of drug?" Sofia asked her friend.

"If living life naturally is a drug," Mary responded.

Within ten minutes there were a dozen naked people in the pool having fun playing with each other innocently. Sofia was one of them, feeling liberated. She attracted a couple of young men who sensed her willingness to engage in sexual activity.

"Just fuck me," she whispered in one guy's ear. She spread her legs under water and gestured him to enter her. Her shameless display of openness took on acceptability as she screamed her orgasmic pleasure.

A young man approached Mary, wanting to fuck her in the spirit of the sexual amenability. Graciously she put him off offering an alternative.

"I'm sorry. I'm saving my pussy for someone special," she told him. He looked dejected until she said, "I'll suck your cock, so you won't go home all frustrated." A smile returned to his face. He sat up on the edge of the pool and Mary took his stiff manhood into her mouth. Sliding her head up and down on his rod elicited pleasurable moans.

The young man tried to warn her he was about to cum. Mary bobbed more fiercely. He shot a strong load, the first of which went down her throat, then she captured the rest. Mary pulled him into the water and planted an openmouthed kiss on his lips, her tongue parting them and shoving his cum into his mouth.

"Fuck," he cried out spitting his cum into the water. "What the fuck did you do that for?" he asked angerly.

"You were supposed to swallow it," Mary told him calmly. "It's not kosher to spit cum into the pool."

Sofia watched from close by and broke out into a loud laugh. "You go woman," she said to her friend who just embarrassed the cocky young man. They hugged and decided to get dressed and head home, having had all the fun they could handle for the night.

"What got into you tonight?" Sofia asked Mary on the drive home.

"I don't know. I just felt like letting loose, I guess," she responded.

"Well, you shocked me," Sofia remarked.

"I shocked myself," Mary said.

All Hallows' Eve came on a Tuesday night. After work, Mary prepared herself for her expected initiation into the coven. This time she dressed lightly, leaving her pretentions and preconceived notions behind. The old Victorian house stood as an anomaly in the staid midtown neighborhood of adobe ranch homes.

Mary rang the doorbell. This time she was at ease. Morgana answered clad only in a robe which she was sure to shed when out of the potential public eye. They greeted each other with a hug.

Morgana led Mary to a room where she saw several women and a couple of men, sipping mugs of coffee and tea, in their natural state. Without prompting, Mary stripped. She took a place on a sofa between a mature man and a younger woman, more her age.

"We are here to welcome Mary into our company," Morgana began. "She wishes to be initiated into our coven." Mary received multiple expressions of welcome. She was relaxed in their company knowing that the ritual she was about to go through was one that everyone in the room had undergone. It was a ceremony that was passed from the Middle Ages when women and some men tried to break from the tyranny of the church and embrace nature and a natural relationship with the earth that gave birth to all mankind.

"Have you meditated on your place in this world?" asked one of the men.

"I have," Mary answered. "I've come to terms with my own nature and shed the shackles of societal expectations."

"Are you free to love as you wish?" asked one of the women.

"I am. Having experienced the physical warmth of women and ready to receive the balance of manhood," Mary responded in accordance with the ritual.

"Then let's begin," Morgana exclaimed.

Mary was placed in the middle of a circle. The others engaged in a soft chant. "Make your eyes and mind open," she was instructed. One of the men donned a head gear of horns representing the angel Satan.

Gently he spread Mary's legs and massaged her pussy until it was wet with desire. The pace of the chanting increased as he thrust his engorged cock into Mary's virgin pussy. Mary winced with pain as her hymen broke.

The beat of a drum filled Mary's head has the man representing the angel Satan pounded her. The pain eventually gave way to pleasure as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate the hard penis penetrating her.

Mary could feel herself reaching a climax. Her body rocked in rhythm with the man taking her to that level of orgasmic ecstasy. He climaxed with her simultaneously. They both audibly cried out their achievement.

Slowly he pulled his deflating penis from Mary's vagina. The women lined up to take a taste of Mary's cum and blood from her ruptured hymen that mixed with the semen of the man representing the angel Satan. It was the culmination of the ritual that her life fluid be shared.

Morgana offered Mary a chalice of wine. She sipped a little slowly just to wet her throat. Mary was now a member of the coven. More importantly, she now had the power of her body and spirit, a power that conjured up the forces of nature on her behalf.

Wednesday morning came quickly and full of newfound energy. Mary stopped by Sofia's cubicle which was decorated for the celebration of loved ones who have passed. Dia de los Muertos, the Day of the Dead.

"How's Mary today? Did you celebrate again last night?" Sofia asked.

"You could say so," Mary replied coyly.

"There's something different about you," Sofia stated. "You're different today. What's up?"

"I lost my virginity last night," Mary told her friend.

"Someone special? How come I didn't know about him," Sofia complained.

"I was the special one. It's hard to explain but I did it ritually in a coven of witches," Mary confessed.

"That doesn't sound like Mary," Sofia said concerned. What was her friend talking about? She had a witch costume for Halloween, but this seems like some kind of drug induced trip. "You'll have to get real with me," she said.

They agreed to have a drink together after work. Sofia said she couldn't take long because there were services at church that night to pray for departed family members. Her mother was expecting her to celebrate the holiday with the family.

Mary explained her years long desire to become a witch, a spiritual witch, not a caricature depicted in popular culture. It was a yearning to shed societal expectations of how to live her life. Sofia was confused.

"Let's try this," Mary said reaching across the table and kissing Sofia on the lips. "Did that feel good?"

"Well, yea," Sofia responded.

"Let's go make love," Mary proposed boldly. "Your dead relatives can wait for you to pray for them next year. They have an eternity."

Sofia went along as if she was under a spell from Mary. They arrived at Mary's apartment. Sofia melted in Mary's arms as they kissed passionately. It wasn't long before they were both naked in bed ravishing each other's bodies.

Mary went down on Sofia and drove her friend to multiple orgasms, her body writhing in pleasure. For a couple of hours they made love to each other until they were exhausted.

"Shall we have a glass of wine?" Mary offered while getting up out of bed and heading to the kitchen. She returned with two glasses of chilled white wine.

"I don't know what we just did," Sofia said. "I think you are a witch and you put some kind of spell on me," she accused her friend.

"Wasn't it a lot better than a cheap fuck from some guy you hardly know?" Mary responded.

"Yea it was," Sofia replied.

"A witch's spell or not, I enjoyed it and so did you. Have you ever had that many orgasms?" Mary rationalized with her. "We'll have to do that again." Sofia spent the night with Mary. They made love several more times.

The witch's coven met regularly, and Mary learned the craft. She kept her spell on Sofia and brought their sex to new heights.

The end.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers