Strangers on a Train Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her panties off. "Turn around." She faced him.

"Sit on the table here. Open your legs for me." Settling herself on the table, close to the edge and wrapping her around him, she unbuttoned his shirt, pushed it off his shoulders. He'd broken a sweat. She could see his pulse in his throat.

"That's a relief. I thought it was only me."

"Are you joking? I may actually have a heart attack," this muttered into her hair. His belt off, pants open, underwear were almost as wet as hers had been. "What are you, fourteen?"

"Hardly. But last time was my turn. I am chivalrous."

"Yes, you really are." He pushed the rest of his clothes off, impatient, pulled her close, slid inside her in one motion. She lay back, "This table is the perfect height."

"I had it made especially." He picked up her hand; licked her index finger, left it slick with saliva, put it between her legs. "Lay back. Show me."

A sugar bowl hit the floor as they fucked, her hair fanned out on the table, her finger petting her clit lightly while he pulled her onto him. She wet the fingers of her other hand, and spread herself for his eyes, let him see as she played with herself, watching his eyes, touching his dick where it entered her. Grinding against her hands, her rocking was perfect on his cock. "I can't...oh, please." He leaned in, picked her up by the small of her back, took a nipple between his teeth. "Ok, Mäuschen, I will give you this one." She lifted his chin to look at her, surprised. "This one?"

He kissed her, and into her mouth, he said, "You may come when I say you may. You said please very sweetly, so I will give you this gift. Be sure you have it just as you like it, because there won't be another for a long while." She pushed herself close to him, wrapped her legs tight, propped up by her hand behind her, her back straining a bit, she rubbed herself against him as he fucked her harder. Then, taking him at his word, she made it last. She used a hand to keep him a bit at bay. Let him jolt into her clit only every other stroke, teasing herself. Smiling down at her, "You are a lovely little slut, aren't you?" She was so ready, her orgasm washing over her, so he pulled her back by the hair. "Look at me when you come. I believe I will make a toy of you."

She went over the edge, gasping into his clavicle, "Sweet Jesus."

12