Strangers on a Train Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers

"FUUUUUUCKKKK!" she screamed followed by a torrent of words that must have been in Spanish. Although at that moment, I wouldn't have been surprised if she was speaking in tongues. I let my tongue continue to make rapid circles, first clockwise, then counter, all the while my lips glued to her clit. As Sofia bucked, I inserted first one, then two fingers into her now soaked cunt. Pushing down gently on her stomach, still sucking her clit, I began to move my fingers in that knowing come here motion as I teased her g-spot.

"Oh my god! oh my god! oh my go! Aye Dios Mio!" she chanted repeatedly. My fingers now moving faster and faster, pressing the spongy tissue, I could hear that telling squishing sound. I relinquished her clit focusing all of my efforts on her g-spot and at just the right moment, pulled my fingers away allowing a gush of fluid to explode from her pussy, soaking me, her, and the couch. Presently, her body had fallen victim to minor uncontrollable seizures brought on by intense waves of orgasm flooding her body. Her electric skin quivered and her eyes glazed over in some sort of out of body experience. Her legs still wantonly akimbo presented me with a clear view of her still spasming sex, twitching and breathing. Her inner lips fully engorged splayed open begging to be filled again.

"Holy shit," she panted pulling my head back up for a kiss, sucking herself off of my tongue "I've never cum like that before... that was... unreal. Look, I'm still shaking."

We laid together there on the sofa, holding each other in a spoon position for what may have been a few minutes or a few hours. Time was no longer functioning properly. Slowly, Sofia regained control of her body and senses, acknowledging my presence by shimmying her bare ass against my partially deflated manhood. The two perfect spheres that her backside comprised of opened just enough to create a deep chasm where my cock could nestle. Using the slick remains of her previous deluge, she continued her devious wiggles, sliding along my increasingly had cock. My hands reached around her shapely figure, one greedily massaging her full globes, the other walking down her flat stomach to the swampy mess between her bronze thighs in order to pinch her outer lips together around her hypersensitive clit, rolling the little button around inside the folds. Sofia's long exposed neck just millimeters from my face became the target for a flurry of soft kisses and warm breath. Moving up to nibble on her earlobe, I could here her breathing intensify, I whispered in her ear,

"I'm going to fuck you now." to which she replied with an affirmative purr.

My cock had fully recovered from its earlier expenditures and was ready to feel those pink lips gripping its girth. Slowly I stood from the couch, my abundant 8" bobbing in front of me and so hard it was nearly pointing directly up with the arc of the shaft causing the thick spongy head to practically bump my belly button. Sofia rolled to her back again launching her endless legs towards the exposed beams of the industrial ceiling allowing me to grab her tapered ankles, pull her towards me, and rest them on my broad shoulders. Reaching down, I grasped my pulsing column with one hand while using the other to unfurl her pouty pink lips. Still gripping my cock, I placed the head against her syrupy opening holding it there momentarily before beginning to rub the head between her soft petals, but not yet allowing myself to penetrate her. Up and down, around in small circles, painting her pink canvass with my skillful brush. Sofia squirmed, trying to impale herself on my rigid pole, but to no avail. Her whimpers acted as pleads for me to enter her. Her body was begging me to fuck her.

"Please, please, please fuck me... I want you to fill me up, stretch me out... mmmm... please," as she reached down now rubbing her clit, oozing sexuality from every pore.

I had no choice but to oblige and so slowly I let my helmeted warrior slip past her walls, resting the head just within her velvety opening. She was impossibly tight and so I just waited there, head buried like an ostrich in the sand, allowing her vice grip walls to dilate and accept my girth. With gentle slow strokes I began to work my length inside of her, allowing half of my cock to be swallowed by her hungry pussy, before pulling back and removing my head from her greedy lips. Then back in, still only half way. I developed a steady in out rhythm, allowing her pussy to only engulf half of my length with each stroke before pulling back so that just the head remained inside. As difficult as it was not to just spear her with every inch, I maintained control, breathing slowly and deeply, fucking her with only 4 of my inches. Sofia moaned and wiggled pinching her own nipples as I leaned in, pushing her legs back, my mouth finding hers. Our tongues danced, not a passionate slow dance, but more of a grinding dirty delta juke joint drag dance. The kind of violent kisses that seem to have the worst intentions, biting each other's lips, sucking on each other's tongues, and nibbling on each other's flesh.

My pace intensified, but still only using half of my length. Finally, as our passion reached a new fervor, I gave in and in a single stroke thrusted my full length inside of her, my heavy balls careening with her puckered asshole, my bulbous head pushing her cervix. I'm not sure if she had realized that I had been holding back, but when she felt that the invading army of my cock instantaneously double in size and fill her to the brim, she let out an animalistic scream, shrouded in equal parts pleasure and pain. Her orgasm raced across her body with an unmatched fury, causing her to dig her nails into the flesh of my ass, holding me inside her as her body flailed and shuddered.

"UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" emerged from her lips but had clearly originated from somewhere far deeper within. She was in sweaty ecstasy and she was mine.

Sofia's muscles began to relax inviting me to resume my assault. Now fucking her with long consistent strokes, grinding my pelvis against her clit every time I bottomed out, I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me. Her orgasm hadn't completely stopped, just subsided temporarily, allowing her to ride the waves and crest with intermittent crescendos.

"Si, si, fuck me, ay, ay, yes, oh, oh, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" became the soundtrack to our lovemaking. Long streams of unintelligible spanglish came pouring from her lips as she continued to loose herself in sexual nirvana.

I could feel the pressure building up in my balls and that familiar prickly sensation worked its way along my raging monster. I wasn't going to cum yet though. This was too good to finish so soon. In an attempt to save myself from an early ending, I pulled out gripping tightly at the frenulum until the immediate urge to expel my seed subsided. Just as I let go, Sofia sat up and like a magnet, her mouth was around my cock again.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." I sighed. "God, your insatiable, do you know that?"

Letting my cock pop free of her stuffed mouth for just a second she retorted in the lust throaty Spanish accent, "I'm not sure what that means, " jerking my wet cock with two hands, "but I'll take it as a compliment..." That knowing smile creeping back across her lips before resuming her oral ministrations. Running my fingers through her thick black mane, allowing her to open her gullet, my head repeatedly found its way to the back of her throat.

Relinquishing my manhood once again,

"Its my turn to fuck you now," she offered with a sincere determination.

Slowly she kissed her way back up my body as she stood up, one hand still gently pumping the hard cock sandwiched between us, the other exploring the muscular topography of my chest. Her lips met mine for a brief kiss, which she broke in order to push me back down on the couch. Not one to argue in these types of situations, I fell back into the soft seat and Sofia climbed onto her knees, straddling my midsection, eventually lowering herself so that she was sitting on my cock which was plastered against my abs. Grinding her pussy back and forth, using the combination of her wetness, my precum, and her saliva as lube, she rocked her hips bracing herself hands on my shoulders. Reaching down, I adjusted myself and with almost no resistance, my cock disappeared inside of her. Sofia began to ride me, making circular gyrations, grinding her clit into me as my head poked around her insides. Her ample tits inches from my face, I took a nipple in my mouth and teased it. My hands gripped her lush ass, working in synchronicity with her movements. Pulling her as she continued to grind, her head thrown back, guttural utterances escaping her filthy lips, she was loosing herself again. The intensity ramped up and Sofia arched her back and grabbed my knees behind her. Her nipple popped free of my greedy mouth and from this position I could feel my cock ramming her g-spot. With one hand still gripping her incredible ass, I began rubbing her clit with my free thumb. Sofia tossed her hair and bucked digging her nails into my legs. She moved faster and faster, rocking and bouncing on my cock with reckless abandon. I could sense she was reaching one of her peaks again. She begged between gasping breaths,

"Cum inside me, its ok, please baby..."

I didn't need much more of an incentive to let go then that. I relaxed my clenched muscles allowing the sensations to overtake me. Simultaneously, I felt Sofia's velvety walls clamp shut around me. The first surge of cum exploded from me decorating her deepest reaches. Her twitching pussy milking my cock. Burst after burst of hot semen filled her up as she yelped in unmitigated pleasure, riding the wave of her biggest orgasm yet. We were lost there for a moment, sweaty bodies twitching uncontrollably, grabbing onto one another for dear life.

I was brought back to reality when I felt her lips searching mine out. We kissed deeply and sincerely, this time with a tenderness that replaced the ferocity of earlier. My cock began to soften inside her, not fully, but enough so that the potent mixture of each other's sexual fluids began to trickle out down her thighs, onto her lap, pooling between us in a sticky mess. Our faces practically touching, noses playfully rubbing,

"You know," Sofia whispered, "maybe it won't be so lonely here."

"Maybe it won't," I replied contently. "You know," I added, "I never did make you dinner. Are you hungry?"

"Hahaha! Yes. I've worked up quite an appetite," she responded still laughing, "but right now, look at us. We're a mess. Maybe we could wash off first..."

dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers
12