Strangers to Lovers by Jade Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's phone began vibrating on the coffee table. She wasn't expecting any calls other than from the landlord, so it must be them. Ashley grabs the phone, finishing up a belly laugh brought on by a cheesy joke Jason let slip, and answered it. "Hello?" It was the landlord and the spare key was ready for Jason to pick up. Ashley relayed the message to Jason and hung up the phone. "Well guess I better get going." Jason said, as he rose to his feet. Ashley followed suit. "Yeah, took him long enough, huh?" Jason chuckled. "Well at least I had some good company." Ashley blushed...slightly. She knew he was charming so she didn't want to fall for it so quickly and so easily.

Jason walked toward the front door with Ashley not too far behind. He turned to her as she opened the door for him. "Thanks again, Ashley." Jason said with a smile. Ashley returned his smile. "Of course." Jason walked out the door but then chose to hang in the door with his arms leaned against the frame. "So, what time should I come get you tonight?" Ashley's eyes widened, as did her smile. "Oh so you wanted to go out tonight?" she replied in jest. Jason dropped his chin to his neck and turned his eyes to look up at Ashley. "If not tonight, when?" Ashley knew this question was rhetorical and responded in kind. "Fair enough. How about around 7?" Jason lifted his chin and placed both his hands in his pants pockets. "Sounds good to me. See you at 7."

He flashed her a wink and slowly began walking down the hall to head downstairs to meet the landlord. Without another word spoken, Ashley closed the door and sighed. Not in the rom com, oh I just got butterflies kind of sigh. But a normal, satisfied exhalation of breath. She felt good about had just transpired and was excited for what tonight would bring. Then she realized she wasn't going anywhere if she didn't make at least a dent in her essay. She quickly grabbed a snack from the kitchen and went back into her bedroom to get back to work.

**********************************************************************************************************

Ashley and Jason sat comfortably together at the bar. There was a sports bar not too far from the apartment that they walked to. They both dressed casually not wanting to make this event more than what it actually was: two neighbors sharing drinks together. Although, it was rather difficult to keep it to such a watered down description considering just how into each other they actually were. They were showing all of the signs: inching closer and closer with each sentence, staring longingly into each other's eyes, laughing at what would otherwise be amateur jokes at best. Oh yes, there was chemistry there. Strong chemistry. But both were still very aware of how new this all was. Ashley in particular. She wasn't much for casual dating. Juggling more than one guy at a time never appealed to her. She didn't mind the occasional hook up every now and then. I mean come on, a woman's got needs too. But she knew deep down that wouldn't satisfy her for long. She needed something with more....substance.

But being here with Jason, while she felt that strong energy coming through him and while she wanted to reciprocate it with just as much fury, she kept her cool. With every word he spoke, she took time to study his face. Starting with those damn eyes. Those pool blues. Captivating and mesmerizing. She then traveled down to his lips which housed his infatuating smile. She made it a point not to study his body as much. Especially with him being so close already. Close enough to touch. To taste. Good lord, woman, calm down. She would tell herself. But every time the fire in her started to settle down, he'd do something or say something and it'd set her ablaze all over again. Damn him. It was almost impossible to keep her hands to herself. The lust she felt just from speaking with him was something she'd never experienced before.

Jason soon noticed that Ashley's hands were gently making circles in her lap. He chuckled slightly. "Nervous?" he asked, taking a gulp of his beer. Ashley averted his gaze momentarily and then slowly turned her eyes back to him. "I would say more anxious, than anything." She then mirrored Jason, taking a sip of her cocktail. "Anxious huh? About what?" He replied as he inched just a tiny bit closer. Almost as if to stifle herself, Ashley whispered just loud enough for Jason to hear. "You..." Chills ran through her spine as she allowed the word to slip from her lips. She wanted to say it, and so she did. The only problem was she didn't factor in what his response could have been. And that could have literally been anything. He could have laughed at her in jest. He could have told her she was completely misreading the room. But he didn't do either of those things. He smiled slightly and bit his lip. "Oh is that so?" He spoke in a husky undertone. Ashley nodded once. Jason took the opportunity to slide just a bit closer to Ashley and placed his hands over hers in her lap, ceasing them from shaking.

This is first time they actually physically touched one another. It sent another round of chills down Ashley's spine but she continued to maintain some level of composure. Jason licked his lips slightly and replied, "I'm anxious too." "Oh are you now?" Ashley retorted with a slight grin. Jason lightly grazed his thumb over Ashley's hand and nodded. "There's just something about you. I don't know what it is but...you're intoxicating." Ashley, despite her best efforts, blushed heavily. Intoxicating? Was he sure HE wasn't intoxicated? "That's...quite the descriptor." Jason shrugged. "It's true. I know that I said I was always nervous to talk to you when I saw you in the hallways but looking at you, being this close, it's something else."

Ashley leaned slightly closer to Jason until both of them were nearly close enough to kiss. "Well I must say, there's something about you too." She said eagerly. The warmth from his palms conflicted with the slightly cool touch of his fingertips from recently taking a drink from his beer. Ashley's breath caught up in her throat but she tried desperately not to let it show. Jason blushed right back but he seemed to be more smooth in keeping his under control. At this particular moment, neither one knew what to say. The air was suddenly hazy and thick. As if neither of them could catch their breath, just from looking into each other's eyes. It was electric, magnetic. It was as if everyone else in the room faded away and it was just the two of them, staring at each other, lustfully. This was unlike anything either of them had experienced. This palpable sensation of passion erupting from inside out and the other one could feel it just as deeply. This was a deep, erotic, sexual feeling. And they both knew it wouldn't be long before they would have to do something about it.

**********************************************************************************************************

Ragged breaths. Soft moans. Tearing at clothing. Biting, kissing, licking, teasing. And they weren't even inside the apartment yet. Jason pinned Ashley to her front door and ravaged her. Biting and sucking her bottom lip as their tongues danced inside her mouth. Moving down to her neck, leaving trails of light bites and licks. It took everything in Ashley's power to keep her knees from buckling beneath her. She turned around and worked anxiously to fit her key into the door. Jason pressed tightly against her, molding his body with hers. He was so close, she could feel his ever present bulge snuggly against her ass. Just feeling how hard he already was turned her on even more.

She finally managed to get the key inside the door, despite Jason running his hands all over her body causing her to shiver with anticipation. She turned the doorknob, opening the door, causing her and Jason to slightly fall forward into the apartment. But Ashley caught her balance, turned toward Jason and kissed him heavily. Jason slammed the door behind him and wrapped one arm around Ashley's waist, while the other hand tossed through her long hair. The room was spinning. Their hearts were beating like drums. Ashley had never had this happen. Meet a guy, grab one drink, and immediately hop on him in the hallway giving no cares to who could have been watching. She wanted him. Desperately. Her pussy was wet and pulsing with every kiss Jason landed on her lips. She was throwing caution to the wind and wanted to show him how badly she wanted him.

Jason wanted Ashley just as intensely. With each kiss, she intertwined her tongue with his, allowing it to dance in his mouth over and over again. It drove him crazy. He was so hard, he could feel the precum already beginning to build in his boxers. This wasn't going to be a romantic night out. This wasn't going to be a first date where they see where this goes. No. This was going to be a good old fashioned fuck. Relationships were the last thing on both of their minds. What was they wanted was to fuck each other and they weren't planning on wasting anymore time.

Jason removed his lips from Ashley's and grabbed at the bottom of her blouse. Ashley lifted her arms quickly allowing Jason to pull the blouse cleanly above her and throw it to the floor. He kissed her again while allowing his hands to now explore her breasts. He cupped her breasts in his hands and gently squeezed them causing Ashley to inhale sharply. He lightly teased her nipples with his thumb and forefinger; rubbing and slowly pinching. Ashley took his mouth again, moaning softly as Jason teased her. This, however, was not enough. She wanted more. She moved her arms toward her back and unhooked her bra. Jason assisted by pulling down the straps from off her shoulders and allowing the bra to fall to the floor. Her nipples were aroused and perky causing Jason's cock to jump with anticipation.

He looked in her eyes almost as if to ask permission of Ashley to take her in his mouth. Ashley looked into Jason's eyes and read him clear as a bell. She arched her back just enough to motion her breasts closer to Jason. Without a second thought, Jason lowered his head and placed his mouth over one of Ashley's breasts. The warmth of his mouth taking her in, made Ashley's breath shallow. She gently placed her hands on the back of his head, letting her hands bob up and down as he licked and teased her nipples with his tongue. She let her head fall back and bit her lip in ecstasy. "Jason, oh my god...." She managed to speak despite having very little breath to begin with. Jason groaned and growled deeply, switching to her other breast to give it the same amount of attention. He somehow already knew how to make her head spin. Each lick, each bite, each suck, made them crave each other more and more. Jason's tongue swirled around Ashley's nipple, allowing his teeth to gently graze across. Ashley inhales sharply and moaned. Jason slowly began to straighten, trailing licks and kisses up from Ashley's breasts, to her collarbone, to her neck and back to her lips where he captured her mouth once again.

The room was getting heady and their hormones raged inside of them. Hungry and yearning to touch each other. Making out was intoxicating but they both needed more. Much more. Ashley and Jason shared one last long kiss before releasing to catch their breaths. But they didn't pause for long. Ashley reached toward Jason's button up shirt and started to unbutton it slowly. Jason's chest rose and fell heavily as Ashley's fingers brushed against his skin that was now exposed by each loose button. In a moment of impatience, Jason placed his hands onto Ashley's and pulled them apart forcefully, causing the remainder of the buttons to pop off and fly in multiple directions. Ashley gasped slightly and stared at his bare chest. He had been shirtless in her apartment earlier but this time, this time she could touch him. She ran her hands down his chest; tracing the lines of his six pack all the way down his stomach directing her eyes to his huge cock practically springing out of his pants. And THAT she wanted badly.

Ashley hooked her fingers into the front of Jason's pants and gave them a slight tug. This made Jason's cock jump again. Ashley leaned forward and whispered, "Can I taste you?" Jason bit his lip and smiled. "Only if I get to taste you too." He said, leaning in and dragging his tongue lightly across Ashley's lips. Eagerly, Ashley brought her tongue to meet his, sucking it into her mouth and kissing him passionately. Without hesitation, Jason wrapped his arms around Ashley's waist, lifted her up and began walking her toward the bedroom. In between steps, they exchanged wet, aggressive kisses.

Jason laid Ashley on her back, on the bed. Between more sloppy kisses, Ashley and Jason removed the remainder of their clothing. Before they knew it they were completely naked, devouring each other in the process. Jason, having laid on top of Ashley during their making out, lifted himself up and stared into her eyes. The lust burning through was so hot he was getting warm. Suddenly, Ashley wrapped her legs around Jason's waist and used her momentum to roll Jason onto his back and replaced him on top. He chuckled. "You're pretty strong huh?" Ashley captured his mouth and moaned. Unable to restrain herself any further, Ashley ran her tongue from Jason's lips all the way down to his chest, then to his stomach, and right above the base of his cock. Jason, fully hard, grabbed his member and began to stroke it. Ashley lowered her mouth to the head of Jason's cock and licked it slowly. This caused Jason to shutter. He then began to guide his cock across Ashley's tongue which she happily returned with sliding her tongue in and out of his slit. He moaned heavily, pushing his cock between his fist and seeing Ashley, this woman he had eyes on for as long as he could remember, lick him all over. Ashley, meanwhile, had been waiting for a night like this. A chance to just let go and fuck the sexy ass neighbor who lived across the hall.

Jason's muscles tightened and flexed as he began to stroke faster. Ashley had other plans, however. She grabbed Jason's hand and removed it from his shaft, freeing it up for her mouth to take its place. She swallowed him halfway, dancing her tongue around the head, and then lowered herself further to take Jason in completely. "Oh fuck!" Jason exclaimed as he watched his huge cock disappear into Ashley's mouth. Ashley moaned and sighed as she slowly sucked Jason's cock, reaching his base and slowly pulling out with a light suction. Jason grabbed a handful of Ashley's hair and leaned back to get a better view of her beautiful face, swallowing him whole. Ashley looked up toward Jason, never slowing down her rhythm. Watching Jason watch her made her pussy begin to soak. She picked up the pace slightly, tightening her lips over Jason's head. He groaned loudly and fell back onto the bed, overwhelmed by the skill with which Ashley used her mouth.

Seeing Jason lay on his back, Ashley arched over him and began to deepthroat his cock. She gagged initially as she adjusted to him fitting fully in her mouth but once she was able to take it all, she took it all. Jason cursed under his breath, heaving heavily as Ashley worked him with expertise. As good as this felt, as amazing as this felt, Jason was beginning to feel like Ashley needed some reciprocation. You know, from all the hard work she was doing. He grabbed Ashley's face gently and slowly slid his cock out of her mouth. She looked up, out of breath, and slightly puzzled. "What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly. "Did I hurt you?" Jason let out a husky chuckle. "No. But I do recall saying I had to taste you as well." Ashley shrugged coyly. "Well I wasn't quite done with you yet." Ashley immediately turned around and placed her pussy in Jason's face.

Jason froze for a moment, in awe of how enthusiastic Ashley was at this moment. How comfortable they both were with each other already. He didn't want to waste anymore time. He wanted to taste her. Jason grabbed her ass and lowered her to his mouth, planting kisses between her wet lips. Ashley gasped and quivered as Jason's tongue rose to meet her clit. He sucked on her clit, allowing his tongue to dart in and out of her pussy with each suck. Her thighs shook. Here was this man, eating her out from behind and making her see stars while doing it. To distract herself from the intense feeling, Ashley swallowed Jason's cock, sucking him to the rhythm of his licking. The moans they both released while in each other's mouths caused vibrations that sent them further over the edge. Jason removed his tongue and guided two fingers into Ashley's pussy. In response, she flexed, with her ass shifting up and down to allow Jason's fingers to slide in and out. Ashley sucked Jason's cock faster. Drowning his member in spit and precum that dripped all over. It was sloppy, and thick and she loved it.

Jason placed his mouth back over Ashley's pussy and attacked her clit with his tongue. Her moans were louder and more intense. In between sucks, and breathes, she exclaimed, "Fuck, Jason! Yes, lick me. Lick my pussy" He was nothing else if not obedient. He increased the speed of the pulses of his tongue, wagging it back and forth over her clit, stimulating her to an insane height. The pleasure building inside her grew stronger and more intense. She was going to cum soon. Jason wrapped his arms around Ashley's waist and buried his face further. Ashley swallowed Jason further and further down her throat, as her orgasm built deep inside her. Her thighs began to clench and her breath became even more ragged. She then realized she couldn't no longer hold on. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She said, stroking Jason's cock to make up for her inability to focus on sucking it. Jason heard her cries and licked her more. He licked until his tongue almost went numb. But he didn't have to wait for long.

Ashley moaned and cried as her orgasm began to wash over her. Her muscles twitched and clenched as her pussy contracted around his tongue. As Ashley rode her wave, Jason licked her clit faster. This made Ashley's orgasm more intense causing her to cum once again and squirting into Jason's mouth. "Fuck! Oh my god, yes!" Her screams filled the room while Jason's mouth became coated in her juices. After a few quick shutters, Ashley let out a long sigh and continued stroking Jason's cock. "Fuck. You made me cum so hard." She said, barely hanging on from the lightheadedness she was now experiencing. Jason gave her pussy one final long lick and chuckled heavily.

In what felt like a split second, Jason flipped Ashley around and placed her on her back. He positioned himself on top of her and placed himself between her thighs. He stared longingly at her and reached down to kiss her. Slowly and sensually. Ashley moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Jason's cock sat comfortably in between Ashley's pussy lips, every so often bumping into her clit as they made out causing her body to convulse. The two of them simply enjoyed the embrace and the soft wet kisses they exchanged. The headiness they felt was slowly fading and they were melting into a warm, sensual ecstasy. It was tender and sweet. A quick change of pace from the primal hormones that raged through them just a few moments ago. At this moment, they simply wanted to explore each other. Every kiss, every touch, blending together effortlessly, causing both Ashley and Jason to struggle to catch a full breath.

Jason drew his lips towards Ashley's neck and kissed her gently, letting his tongue slowly trace her flesh up and down. Ashley bit her lip and moaned.

Her most sensitive spot.

Her clit jumped as Jason's tongue crawled up her neck and followed back into her mouth. In an eager response, she slid her arms down his back, gripping slightly, as she reached his ass. She gave it a playful squeeze, which made Jason laugh quietly into their kiss. He released her mouth and smiled at her. "You're just full of surprises aren't you?" He said, licking his bottom lip seductively. Ashley returned his smile with her own and reached up to whisper in his ear, "That and more."