Strangers to Lovers by Jade Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jade_lotus
jade_lotus
183 Followers

She reached down between them, grabbed Jason's cock, and rubbed his head between her pussy lips. The make out session left her completely drenched and Jason's cock was completely covered in her juices as she guided him in and out of her folds. He moaned and closed his eyes in an effort to control himself. "Sigh you aren't playing fair." He groaned. She scoffed humorously and without a single word, pushed Jason's cock into the opening of her pussy. Jason looked at Ashley heavily. This was no longer a game. She was ready. He readjusted himself to regain control of his lower half and mounted Ashley, hovering just a few inches above her. He looked into her eyes and inhaled sharply before slamming his cock fully inside her soaking wet pussy. They both exhaled simultaneously as their bodies joined for the first time. Chills ran through both of them as Jason slowly moved inside her. Ashley grabbed a tighter grip around Jason's waist, guiding his hips as he thrusted. He placed his lips on Ashley's and devoured her. She returned his passion moaning between breaths.

The rhythm they found together was steady and pointed. They were slowly fucking each other, each thrust pulling them closer together. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and sensual sighs. They allowed their bodies to flow freely within each other, every so often transitioning from kissing, to biting, to licking, to sucking. Jason lowered himself completely onto Ashley and arched her legs higher above his waist. Following his lead, she raised her hips to meet him, allowing her legs to cascade across his back. She crossed her ankles and let Jason's full weight fall onto her. He wasn't heavy in the slightest. In fact, the pure weight of him was warm against her flesh and caused her to shiver with pleasure. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, as he grabbed the back of her head gently with one hand and held her back steady with the other. He buried his face into her neck and ravaged her. Letting his teeth graze against her skin and soothing the sharp pain with trails of kisses.

She moaned sensuously into his ear, singing to him her cries of pleasure. "Oh Jason...." Hearing his name in between her sighs made his cock pump harder inside her. Soon the sounds of their skin crashing into each other echoed throughout the room. In this moment there was nothing. Nothing but pleasure. Ashley felt spasms run through her entire body as Jason managed to get deeper and deeper inside her. Jolts traveled through her stomach causing her breath to hitch and her lips to tremble. Jason rejoined his lips to hers and allowed her moans of pleasure to fill his mouth. Ashley, unable to control herself, released the kiss, and stared at Jason. Her eyes were heavy with lust and her breath was shallow. Jason looked back at her with the same intensity and it was just about enough to make him begin pounding into her harder until she spoke.

"I wanna ride you."

His eyes flickered and his smile widened. "Oh do you know?" Ashley smiled and pulled the same move on him again, tucking her legs around his waist and swinging her momentum to bring herself on top of him with his cock still inside her. "Yes, I fucking do." She lowered herself down further onto his cock and she felt the sensation of her clit brush against his skin. She hitched her breath and sighed as he filled her completely. Jason placed his hands on both sides of her hips and gripped them gently. She began rocking her hips against him, keeping a steady rhythm as she placed her hands on his heaving chest for stability. She dropped her lips to his and kissed him, grinding her hips hard and beginning to roll in small circles. Jason inhaled deeply as her body danced above him, his cock sliding within her.

He cupped her breasts and squeezed causing her to moan. He teased her nipples, grabbing them between his thumb and forefinger. Ashley released his mouth and sighed loudly. The ecstasy that came to flow between them blossomed into more intensity. The sweat from Ashley's head began to fail onto Jason's chest as she increased her rhythm. The primal lust that accosted them earlier bubbled back up to the surface. Their moans became groans. Their sighs became grunts. The pace of their fucking increased so much that the bed beneath began to join them in their dance. Ashley's clit brushed against Jason's skin over and over as she writhed on his cock. Suddenly, she realized, if she didn't stop she'd cum again and she was not ready for that. She gave one final thrust forward and stopped to catch her breath. But Jason grabbed her neck and pulled her down into him for a long kiss. She grasped his face with her hands and deepened the kiss. Who needs air anyway?

His hands stretched over her back and grabbed her ass. The grip caused Ashley to inhale quickly but she didn't release his mouth. Jason slowly pulled his head back and looked at Ashley. He dragged his middle finger into his mouth, used his tongue to soak it, and pulled it out bringing it back towards Ashley's ass. She shuttered in anticipation when she saw what he was going to do next. "May, I?" He asked huskily. Ashley couldn't even speak from the sheer excitement she felt for what was to come. She simply nodded her head and braced herself. Jason then gently rubbed his finger over her hole making her grip her nails into his chest. He gave his finger a slight push and slid the finger deep inside. She let out a long moan that converted into quiet sobs. Jason stroked his finger in and out. Following his rhythm, she raised her hips and released them back onto his cock.

Up and down, up and down.

God this felt amazing, she thought. He knew exactly how to pleasure her without her even having to say a word. It's as if they were meant for each other at this moment. This pure passionate lust that coursed throughout the room had them practically drowning in pure sensual ecstasy. They both began to regain their pace, and Jason soaked another finger and placed them both inside Ashley. She screamed as he filled her in both ways. He took his other hand and guided Ashley up and down on his cock as his impending orgasm began to build. Ashley could see in his eyes that he was getting close to the edge and that spurned her on more for the climax of her own. "That's it...come inside me baby." She said, encouraging Jason to cum. He groaned loudly and his muscles began to tighten. Hearing her commanding him to cum, to cum inside her, made Jason's heart race and his cock pulse. They stayed in rhythm together riding the wave that was building inside the both of them. Jason's eyes widened as he began to lose his composure.

"Fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming!"

He grabbed Ashley waist with both hands as he felt his cock begin to pour cum into Ashley's cunt. She gripped his chest and held on as a third orgasm washed through her, this one the strongest yet. She came so hard she squirted again but this time onto Jason's cock causing a pool to form between them. Jason emptied his balls deep into Ashley as his moans and her cries engulfed the room. He sat up to hold her close to him as they climaxed together. She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed helplessly into his neck. The last few thrusts were sharp and quick as they both attempted to catch their breath. Suddenly, the room was stilled and all you could hear was the sound of their breathing. They still held on close, just until the last bit of pleasure was released. Ashley threw her head back and sighed, while Jason planted small kisses on her neck and chest.

"Fuck, oh my god."

She exclaimed as she placed her forehead onto his. Neither of them opened their eyes yet. They were overworked and overwhelmed so much by the physical sensation, sight wasn't a priority. Breathing definitely was. Each exhale felt like pounds of weight releasing from their chests. Eventually they steadied and after a few moments, they looked at one another and kissed tenderly. Jason slowly pulled out of Ashley's eager pussy and softly rolled her to the other side of the bed where he wrapped his arms around her, spooning her gently.

The afterglow was soon setting in. Both Ashley and Jason laid quietly together. Not quite sleepy, but too tired to do anything other than just...be. There was silence in the room now. Their breaths had steadied and the thickness of lust began to drift away. Jason looked down at Ashley, who was comfortable snuggled in the crux of his arm and neck, eyes closed. Looking as if she'd already started dreaming. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she sighed contently. "That was so good." She whispered as she cuddled up closer to Jason, squeezing him slightly. He smiled and replied, "Very good indeed." They shared a small laugh and allowed the weight of their bodies to sink further into the bed. Neither of them knew what was going to happen next. If anything was going to happen at all. But, for now, this...this was all they wanted. To feel the warmth of each other's skin and to bathe in the passion that burned so intensely between them.

jade_lotus
jade_lotus
183 Followers