All Comments on 'Strapon Time'

by tinaneesen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FlexibilityFlexibilityover 9 years ago
Sexiest story yet, Tina

Love this story - the third person narrative was a change I thought I wouldn't go with at first but the story overwhelmed me and somehow the third person stance just added to the sexiness of it all - especially that last line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The first time my partner fucked me with a strap on, was the first time my life opened up sexually. She was younger, 8 years, my 30 years had been 25 years single, last 5 married. This was my second time with this new woman at tennis, from Spain, my doubles partner, literally. The first time was after we had competed in a local tournament, we had won, 2 sets to 1, she said come back to my flat , for a shower and a celebratory drink. I wont go into detail but the drink, mixed with shower and her openness,( when you are at the net bending over I wonder what you taste like) had our tongues exploring each other. Today she had opened my legs, her tongue working and a large thick 9 inch, so the box said, strap on poised to fuck me, as she moved up to my erect nipples, I could feel it nudging me, put it in, she positioned it and pushed forward, easily sliding into me, past anywhere, anything had been in my pussy. She fucked me, telling me how good it was rubbing her pussy, I just kept orgasming, so big, so wonderful and she orgasmed,wow, we bucked at each other. I rolled her over, I sat upright on that gorgeous thing, bouncing up and down, deep in me, juice flying everywhere. Everything was so wet, turn around, let me see your gorgeous arse, I did and as I moved up and down I felt her finger probe me, pushing in. Then let me see it in there, her finger moving,i don't know, if you want my tongue there again, and I know you loved that last time,(true), put it there. I pulled up, it came out of me,lean forward, I did, I felt it at my hole, I wanted it back in me, now push down, I sat and pushed and that big thing slid into me with her help pulling my hips down, I didn't think I could take it but it slid in easier than I thought, I rubbed my pussy as I bounced up and down until we both orgasmed again. I turned our lips meeting as we came down. I still get my dose of womam/woman, love it. Got rid of my useless husband and now I go hunting down real cock, only 8 inch plus. A 10 inch cock in my arse connected to a willing male, and believe me if you give your arse they are all willing, is my idea of bliss. He has moved in with me. He loves all sex, I love his cock.

tinaneesentinaneesenover 9 years agoAuthor
Should I delete the Anonymous comment?

What on earth is that all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Envy Time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Both of them, however, were as good as faithful to their husbands and had been throughout their respective marriages. It was really just with each other that they were unfaithful, although when lying in bed post sex, they agreed that going with another woman wasn't really being unfaithful, not like going with a man would be they told each other and persuaded themselves. Deeper down, though, they knew they were being unfaithful. They also knew that if either husband found out they would probably want a divorce, 'or a threesome' Tina giggled as Kim kissed her."

I am glad this showed up in the story. 99 percent of the time would be threesome then divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It was as if the reality of them being two women who wanted to make love to each other, left them or, at least became massively confused. Kim became a man, but one who was smooth and soft and gentle. A man with nice tits and a warm, wet pussy, but also one with a giant cock that was undoubtedly going to fuck Tina. Tina was a woman. A woman who wanted to be loved by her bisexual friend, yet was wanting that friend to shove the dildo right inside her. Kim was also a woman. A woman who wanted her breasts to be fondled and her pussy to be sucked by her female lover, yet at the same time wanted to experience shoving a cock into her lover's cunt and fucking her hard and long. They both became men, yet both were women, they both adored the cock, but wanted to feel the smooth softness of their lover's breasts. In short they both ceased knowing what was male and what was female, what was black and what was white and what was ying and what was yang. Genders disappeared. It was as if the sex you were, was irrelevant. They weren't bisexual, lesbian or heterosexual, but simply sexual. They didn't want lesbian or straight sex, simply sex. Where on their bodies and how they were stimulated didn't matter, just the sexual stimulation and sensations were important. Tits, cocks, balls, bums, clits and cunts all became the same thing, objects of sexual want and need."

Why we are where we are. Does this extend to men? In other words can any man convince any of you (women) that there is a lesbian inside or woman inside? Will a man's advances be viewed as sexual expression or harassment? How far does this openness/flexibility extend?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there a part two? Part one is HOT, HOT, HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous