All Comments on 'Strapon with Jen and Meg'

by rainingcum2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fix or trash it -- age 16!

A sixteen year old boy is a minor. Get rid of him or magically make him 18!

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90over 10 years ago
Maybe...

Maybe with a little work, and some rework, this would be a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
16

Not a minor in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It Doesn't Matter

Literotica's rules state they have to be above 18. It doesn't matter if this is set in the UK.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * *

LiteErotica Is a U.S based website with a

zero tolerance policy on under age 18 sex.

Fix this before someone gets you banned

for not reading the rules...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw the haters, this is a great story

It's a great story, and thank you for it. Screw the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
now that's strapon

hey, brother was 18 so that's legal. and using, or taking, a strapon is not gay! you DO NOT have to be gay to get a girl to plug your ass with a strapon! my gf loves to use hers on mine and believe me, I am in no way gay. just don't forget to use lots of lube! :--)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lowlife arsewipe faggot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story was total bullshit, starting with the guy just willingly dressing in his sisters clothes because her friend told him to, right after she basically threatened him, no less! Totally unreal. Then just agreeing to take a huge dick up the virgin ass, just to get to fuck his sister? No. Fucking. Way. Besides, after seeing her friend with a 10" strapon that shes been banging your sister with, that she aparently needs that big to get off, no fucking way shes going to be anywhere NEAR tight for your dick!!

Then she just ASS RAPES the dude, no lube on the dildo, no lube in his ass, didnt stretch him out, just fucking rams it in. The fucker would have a torn ass, be bleeding all over the fucking place and prolly be in the ER for stitches!

THEN, monents later, he's feeling great and getting off on it with a hardon?! No way, he'd be in major pain and have a limp ass dick for sure, trying to get away from the source of the pain, prolly trying to bitch slap the fuck out of both of them for planning to do it that way!

If he was going to stick to the plot he should have stacked them both on top of each other, rammed into his sisters ass dry and fucked her, pulled out and dried it with a towel, then rammed it in her friends ass dry, then when he got close, pulled out and blew half a load each in their pussies, hopefully both knocking them up and giving them infections at the same time.

There, payback. Oh yeah, delete the picture and take a new one with his cum leaking out of both of them!

Yeesh, what a messed up story!

cfnm_and_strapon_lovercfnm_and_strapon_loverabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please let us read more of that! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

That was awesome my penis felt like it was going to shoot off and i just couldnt stop reading it was simpily insane that was the best porn story ever great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. This is the kind of scenario I have dreamed about. I hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous