Straponween

Story Info
On Halloween, a serial Strap-On is let loose..
8.5k words
4.55
14.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

Hardonfist

October, 31st

Halloween

Ten Years Ago

She stared at the girl coming down the stairs from her brother's room. The girl could not have been up there for more than five minutes after they made out down here for about the same amount of time. She only heard him grunt in pleasure - he was a fast shooter, her older brother, she knew that very well from hearing him in the room next to hers with his girlfriends.

This one, who just left the house now without even noticing her boy's younger sister, had a smile on her face. Not one of sexual gratification but of being happy to be noticed by one of the hottest guys in school. The girl somehow didn't know any better, didn't think of demanding her own gratification from him.

The sister looked into the mirror next to the coat rack in the hall. She was naked, her slender body not particularly impressive, her B-cup breasts small, her hips slim. She knew she had a strength inside of her that others didn't perceive, she felt it grow as her body has changed and she turned into woman up onto this day, her 18th birthday.

When she had made the fateful discovery some weeks ago and her life and emotional state changed forever, it started to simmer. Boil. Now, on her birthday, Halloween, it was ready to break out.

She looked down at herself -- naked, except for the instrument of her rage she chose. She had skipped school today, spent the morning to drive to the City, visiting a Sex Shop to get it. She had been carded, of course - the man in the shop had grinned at her lewdly when noticing the date of birth on her ID being October 31st, 18 years ago exactly.

"Happy birthday, young lady. Couldn't wait to get some toys, hm?"

He had winked at her - she hadn't given him any more attention, just gone to the rack and picked the biggest tool they had available. He had gazed at her - not what he had excepted her to buy, but her emotionless face and staring eyes had stopped him from making any further comments.

There had been no party - she didn't have any friends in her school, hardly ever talked to anyone. Her mother had made her a cake and she dutifully blew out the 18 candles that morning and that had been it.

The REAL present for her 18th birthday she was about to give herself. Right now.

Slowly, without hesitation, she walked up the stairs, her new strap-on dildo of choice softly bopping in front of her hips.

She opened the door to her brother's room, it gave a soft creak that he didn't hear, so he kept posing in front of his full body mirror, naked. He was a football player, so he was quite trained and muscular, but her eyes wandered down to the reflection of his cock. Limp, after just a few minutes inside his girlfriend. Small - tiny, to her eyes, compared to the monster she was wearing around her hips -- "12 inches -- 30 centimetres" the package had boasted, ready for international markets. Her brother didn't pack have half of that

He jumped as he noticed her in his room and turned round.

"Michelle? Whet the hell... can't you knock? I'm naked!"

He didn't bother to cover himself, despite his less than impressive cock.

"Why are you... wh... why the hell are YOU naked? Cover yourself, you're indecent. And why are you wearing that -- thing?"

He stared at her rubber cock like he only now noticed it.

"Is that supposed to be a Halloween costume? Are you dressing up as a guy? Gotta hide your titties then, sis. They're small, but not that small."

He chuckled. In Michelle's face not a muscle moved. He frowned at her.

"What are you... Say something sis, you're being weird. OK, it's Halloween, everyone's entitled to a good scare. You got me, now get the fuck out of..."

With a swift motion she pushed him backward, he smacked against the mirror, lost balance and fell to the floor.

"What the fuck..."

Tried to rise, but she was on him in an instant.

She should not have been able to push him down, let alone pin him to the floor. He was a head taller than her, muscular, trained. All but his small flaccid cock exuded strength and confidence. But she had done it. Because she could. Her muscles and sinews flexed, hardened as she grabbed his wrist, straddling his broad chest. He chuckled at first, tried half heartedly to push her off, wriggle his wrists out of her grip.

"OK. You're in trouble now sis, I'm gonna..."

He hesitated as his attempt to get rid of her failed. He doubled his efforts and then gave his all, his muscles bugled and he groaned. Her face remained motionless, her eyes, usually already dark, looked pitch black now. He gulped.

"That's enough get the fuck off of me, you bit..."

One of he hand clasped over his mouth, while the other took hold of both of his wrists above his head. He wriggled, struggled below her, to no avail. She moved downward, sliding over his belly, then her naked pussy slid onto his limp cock. Making it twitch, despite the scary situation, despite it being his sister's lips that touched it, his cock reacted like any typical primitive male would. Pathetic. And it was still tiny, even hardening..

She stared at him from he deep black eyes. He just stared back now, unable to say a word - this was not his little sister any more. There was viscous intent in these eyes. Evil. He was now more than scared. He was afraid.

Rightfully so. She slipped down from his cock and crouched between his legs. Let go of his wrists only to grab his hips in a vice like grip, He dug his nails into the floor, tried to wriggle himself out of her grip, but she held hum unrelentingly. She fixated his strong muscular thighs with her slender arms, had him right where she wanted him. Her face didn't betray any emotions over achieving her goal of rendering him helpless, cold and merciless she stared at him as she proceeded with her plan.

She didn't bother to lube her new cock. He will give in. One way or the other. As she put the head of her huge rubber dildo against his tight sphincter his eyes widened, he shook his head.

"What the fuck are you.. No. No!"

He jerked under her iron grasp around his thighs.

"Please. You're my little sister. Don't do this. That's sick... you cannnaaaaaa...!"

With a slow, but steady motion she pushed her hips forward moved into his asshole, spread it. It felt to him like it was tearing apart, but it was more flexible than he imagined. His sphincter gave in to the intruder, spread for it, allowed it to enter him inch by inch until it filled his rectum fully and stretched his hole wide. He let out a gargling sound, unable to vocalise refusal.

His sister stared down at him emotionless, her cock buried in his ass, remaining there for a few moments until she pulled back. And pushed back into him; in a steady, rhythmical movement she began to fuck her big brother's asshole, slower, then faster, and faster, harder, merciless. His gargling voice turned into moans and screams - and as his little cock actually grew harder from the stimulation of the huge cock inside his bowels, rubbing against his prostate again and again, the moans turning from painful and resisting, strained to lustful grunts. He stopped struggling, his wriggling became a twitching and writhing in the throws of lust as his whole body was flooded by a heat running through it from his stretched rectum. Suddenly he felt something rise inside his balls -- not the hot thick cream he usually extruded, but a thin, watery stream that erupted from his small, hard penis onto his ripped abs. It was not an orgasm as he was used to but it filled him with heat and shook his body. And still his sister was not done.

Other than his, her stamina was limitless - her fucking didn't end after five short minutes - for the better part of an hour she went on penetrating him, turning him into a quivering mass of flesh, squirting the thin cum from his little cock multiple times, only pulling out when she heard the car doors in the driveway. Their parents had returned from the Halloween Party of her father's company.

She slid out of her brother's ass, making him moan again. Unable to speak a word he tried to grab onto her, not wanting this to end, not wanting to let her go, but shook him off. He was too weak to hold anything and as she got up, he drifted into unconsciousness. He had learned his lesson. Time to teach her parents. She turned around, leaving her brother a quivering, moaning, fainted mess on the floor, covered in his own thin cum.

Left his room and stepped down the stairs, towards her loving parents As they closed the door behind them, her mother looked up and noticed her. Stared at her.

"M... Michelle? Michelle!"

Her father looked up, following his wife's gaze.

"Michelle., what the hell is gong on? What is this, why are you naked. What are you... where's your brother? What did you Do to your brother???"

Smith's Groin Mental Asylum

October 30th

Yesterday

"She did that to her own brother?"

Doctor Boobies nods gravely as he leads the new nurse through the halls of his institution. He is proud of it, the care he gives to his psychiatric patients. His release and curing quota is remarkable. But for this one patient that is an everlasting stain on his record

"She then grabbed her father and mother, too, overpowered them, dragged them to their bedroom, stripped them naked and... violated them like she did her brother."

"Her own parents?"

The nurse is visibly shook

"Sodomized her father, then vaginally penetrated her mother. And just like her brother she fucked them into oblivion. The three took weeks to recover - despite the natural initial reluctance to be thus used by their daughter, the girl managed to make them both orgasm multiple times, like her brother, with the help of that infernal strap-on of hers. So many orgasms put such a strain on their puritan bodies, unfamiliar to pleasure beyond a five minute intercourse ever other week, that all three didn't recover from being used like that fro weeks."

"Has she ever... Do you know why..."

The Doctor shakes his head.

"I have my theories about her motive, but she hasn't spoken a single word since the police found her. A neighbour had alarmed them because of the incessant screams. They apprehended her - without resistance and she was brought here."

"Incredible. Her file says she's not a big girl. Not strong..."

"Not physically, no. But Michelle Miller is... pure sexual energy. No reason. No humanity. Just raw erotic power. Evil."

"Well..."

The nurse clears her throat.

"I don't know if evil is a medically appropriate term. Also -- making people come THAT hard is..."

"Evil, I tell you!"

"Alright, alright, as you say. Doctor."

The nurse goes quiet. In her mind images of large a cock penetrating tight holes swirl around, holes that are very willing when flooded with raw orgasmic power. Being fucked into a coma... Maybe there could be worse fates...

"Should - are the patients supposed to roams the hallways?"

But Doctor Boobies has already left her side, hurries to one of the open doors, ignoring the laughing, screaming patients dressed in white on his way. He stops in front if it, frozen at the doorway. The nurse hurries toward him and follows his gaze into the padded cell.

Inside lie two guards, naked, curled up, unconscious, puddles of clear liquid in front of their shrivelled cocks -- and their assholes, turned towards the door, gaping wide open.

Doctor Boobies groans.

"She is gone. Someone must have smuggled her weapon in here! Probably one of those two horny idiots..."

"Her weapon? You... you mean her strap-on? Why would anyone..."

The nurse begins, but then stops.

The faces of the guards are blank, their eyes staring into the distance. They have been fucked out of their minds. She licks her lips. Doctor Boobies may call it evil, but they very much look like they have enjoyed being ravaged by the Madwoman's monster cock.

Hardonfist

October, 31st

Halloween

Today

"I'm totally gonna rip the first adult's clothes off who comes to my door trick or treating and drag them to my bedroom!"

"Men or women?"

"As if I care", the boy giggles happily and the girl chuckles.

"Well. I'll stick to my boyfriend!"

"Which one? You got four on my last count."

"Five!"

The girl punches her bi friend's shoulder.

"I'm going steady with Bobby since recess today!"

Corey Load sighs. Fanny and BJ are his best friends since kindergarten, but since they have all turned 18, they had become insatiable sex crazed sluts, the bisexual boy and the slutty girl, both.

"Who about you, Corey?"

"Yes, what about you?"

"I guess I'll just stay at home, studying."

The two teenagers look at their friend aghast.

"It's our first Halloween as adults! You're supposed to dress slutty and pick up - whatever you're into, I don't' even know, since you never had a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend."

"I think the dressing slutty is more for girls anyway, Fanny. And I'm just not the type to go out and bang random strangers. And I don't have five girlfriends."

Fanny giggles.

"If you had said boyfriends I could have lent you one of mine."

BJ grabs his shoulder

"I can TOTALLY invite you over to my place once I found someone. The more the merrier!"

Corey shakes his friend's arm off.

"I'll be perfectly fine at home reading and watching old horror flicks later, thank you very much!"

His gut suddenly freezes - and his cock grows hard at the same time, as the strangest mix of shock and arousal hits his teenage body like a tidal wave

Straight ahead, next to a shrubbery, stands a woman: pale, naked with a massive cock standing erect from her pelvis. He stops walking, his eyes widen, he becomes white as a sheet. His friends, who have both looked at him, stop dead in their track looking staring at him concerned.

"What? Corey, what's up?"

He blinks, looks at BJ, then Fanny.

"What do you mean 'what's up', didn't you see..."

They look to the shrubbery -- and the empty space beside it. Back at him.

"The... naked woman... with the cock... "

"The -- what...?"

BJ looks his friend with real concern now.

"Corey, are you already hallucinating naked Futas? You REALLY need to get laid, man."

Fanny giggles.

"I mean that Is the old Miller house. Vacated since that girl snapped and fucked her whole family into oblivion with a monster strap-on. Really creepy, on Halloween of all days, I admit, but you're really overdoing it now. Is your dad still trying to sell that one?"

Cory nods his head.

"Were did the Millers move to?"

"Move?"

BJ shakes his head.

"I heard they're totally still in a coma!"

Fanny rolls her eyes.

"Don't believe in those stupid urban legends, she didn't fuck them THAT bad, they only were unconscious for some a month or so. Just moved away afterwards. Too much trauma. My Dad told me."

"Is the Sheriff supposed to talk to his daughter about his cases?"

Corey looks at his friend dubiously and she scoffs

"Cases? That's the only thing that ever happened in this boring dump... until now, apparently!"

Fanny runs ahead, up to the bushes.

"Oh, here she is!"

She points to the lawn behind the bushes.

"She says she got a big lady boner for you and that she'll spend Halloween with you, Cor!"

The teenager blinks, walks to his friend with a shaky hesitant step -- and lets out sigh when she starts laughing and hugs him. Of course there is no one there. But... he had...

"Corey you're such a freak. I think BJ is right, we need to find you someone to to get you laid. Maybe not today - I'll be busy enough with my own love life, but we Do, ASAP!"

She hugs him - his boner from seeing the naked lady with the cock still throbs and rubs against her hips. Making him feel really uncomfortable, but she don't seem to notice or at least doesn't say anything. He would not mind if she was the one to take his virginity, but he'd NEVER tell her that. He knows her since they have played in a sandbox together.

She slaps him on the back, as does BJ, and then they run off in opposite directions, him to his place to prepare for a night of studious learning, no doubt.

Just when he gets home, his phone buzzes with a text from BJ -- with a picture of an anime character -- hentai, to be exact: a massive, muscular figure with huge tits and a monster cock.

"Found a pic of your new GF!"

Corey sighs and puts the phone back into his pocket. They'd never let that one pass, would they.

Besides, the woman he has seen hasn't been huge, actually rather small. Just her cock has been... He shakes his head. Which doesn't stop his own dick from pulsating at the the memory.

Dusk

Fanny looks at herself in the full size mirror in her room - the slutty super-heroine outfit she has gotten herself looks amazing on her. It is one of five costumes she has bought -- each one according to the taste of one of her boyfriends -- slutty cheerleader, slutty kitten, slutty policewoman, slutty schoolgirl, slutty beer bottle -- Billy's tastes are simple and she is surprised she did find a slutty version of something he actually likes -- and this one. The tiny mask is covering nothing but the area around her eyes. She lets her curly brunette hair fall down her shoulders. The skirt is tiny, emphasising her shapely legs and showing off her firm ass with every step she makes, the top is hardly more than a bustier, too small for her big boobs, the almost fall out. The whole thing is red white and blue, and comes with a cape not long enough to reach down to her ass.

Perfect. Bobby loves his superheroes. Nerd. She giggles. This is the fist year she dares to put on a slutty costume -- her parents still wouldn't like to see their daughter in this, she's sure, but she's 18 now. She puts on what she wants.

Still. She grabs a coat and puts it on, covering her body down to her knees as she walks down the stairs. Just in case.

"I'm off to see Corey", she calls to the kitchen.

Corey makes for a good alibi, being her childhood friend and he has - if only reluctantly - agreed to cover her in case a parent calls him.

"Have fun, darling", her Mom's voice came from the kitchen.

Unseen, Fanny walks out the door into the garage, gets in her parents' car they let her use tonight and drops the coat onto passenger seat. Hasn't needed it, thank god. She is terrible at lying to her parents.

She frowns as she wipes off the layer of moisture that has formed on the inside of the wind-shield for some reason.

"Weird."

She moves to starts the car...

"Here comes your personal Super-Slut, bobby. I hope you get me started real soon too..."

Before she can start the vehicle, a small but strong hand grabs her mouth, pressing her head into the seat, gagging her, the other hand reaching down to the button that lowers the back of the driver's seat.

Fanny struggles with all her power, but against the supernaturally strong female hand from the back of her car, she is without a chance. As soon as the seat is all the way down, she is pulled to the rear seat and pinned down to it, the hand still in her mouth.

In the dim light of her parents' garage, she stares up at her assailant, into the deep black eyes of Michelle Miller, retuning to the town of her breakdown. Fanny recognizes her despite being ten years older. She has really studied the only interesting case her Dad ever brought home.

She begins to struggle harder, tries to scream, but with an amazing strength, the petite 28 year old pins the teenager down with her body and gags her with one hand while the other finds its way under her Superhero costume skirt and pulls off Fanny's sheer panties.

Only now do the teen's eyes wander down, and widen in shock as she notices the assailant's rubber strap-on around her hips. This motivates her to turn up he struggles to the maximum of her power, but the assistant's hand never lets go, the muffled screams don't leave the garage, as her parents sit in their kitchen, putting a light into the freshly carved pumpkin, laughingly arguing about which boyfriend their daughter has picked to visit, fully aware that she is not with her platonic male friend, not expecting her back for a long time tonight.

minski
minski
99 Followers