Straponween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle Miller grips his wrists in her strong hand, holds them above his head as she rides the teenage boy Into oblivion, holding him in place, making him comply, even though no resistance could possibly come from his aroused body any more. The ride takes long -- endlessly long it feels to him. She is a machine, her strong lithe body relentlessly fulfilling its usual purpose. He comes multiple times inside the soft grotto of her pussy, actually loses count on how often he spills his seed, weakening his body with every ejaculation a little more. Until eventually, he follows his friends' fate -- be it by the less humiliating means of being milked dry - and faints into a black nothingness, fucked into unconsciousness by the strap-on slayer's pussy.

Epilogue I -- Final Boy

He opens his eyes to the beeping of a the monitor and the dull sounds of voices and steps in front of the door. The ceiling he looks up to is painted in an ugly barf green, as are the walls. Next to his bed sits an older, bald man in a trench-coat he doesn't know.

"Whe..."

"Ah. You are awake young man. How fortunate."

The man gives him a glass of water -- his throat is indeed parched and he drinks greedily.

"Where am I?"

"Hardonfist General Hospital. You were attacked by Michelle Miller. You lost consciousness."

"How long... "

"A day. You were lucky, your friends are still in a coma. Don't worry though, their conditions are stable and their sexually induced comas aren't harmful in the long run, they'll wake up."

"She... Miller -- the strap-on slasher?"

"Indeed. My name is Dr. Boobies. I am a psychiatrist at the mental institution she was in for the last ten years. Unfortunately she escaped..."

"You let her escape? How..."

"She was very determined. I have concluded she was after you, especially. Your friends were just collateral damage. It seems they were so slutty, she couldn't resist attacking them. You all did turn 18 this year?"

Corey nods, as does Dr. Boobies.

"Yes. You're definitely her main target then. It's only curios that she spared you..."

"Spared me? She fucked me unconscious!"

"Yes -- but only with her pussy, did she not? All your friends - the two boys and the girl - she took with her strap on. A LOT more humiliating... Will take them a whole lot longer in a coma to recover from that. Your assault was - almost gentle. Loving. Given how she was after you, specifically..."

"Why? What the hell would she want from me?"

"Ah. You see -- you are of course aware what she did ten years ago?"

"Sure. Talk for the town."

"Yes. She snapped on her 18th birthday because shortly before she had found out about her father cheating on her mother with the local town slu... Well... uhm... easy woman, shall we say. I'm afraid I have to tell you that that was your mother, young man."

"Did you just call my Mom a slut?"

"Pretty sure I specifically did not! Anyway, you are... well, probably, maybe... no way to really tell unless we have a DNA test, given how easy your mother was with... socializing with men... But you might as well be Michelle's half brother, she definitely feels a connection with you. And her crusade to punish people who are sexually active for what her father did -- beginning with her brother -- she also meant to End with her brother. You."

"I... what? I have as sister?"

Boobies chuckles

"If that's what you take out of it. You are aware that you fucked her?"

Corey blushes bright red.

"Lost my virginity to my half sister..."

Boobies raises an eyebrow.

"You have not been sexually active prior to last night?"

The teenager shook his head blushing.

"N... No... "

"Ah. There you have it. Michelle only punishes those that are sexually active. Seems you got lucky my young friend. In more ways than one..."

"Got lucky with my sister..."

The boy closed his eyes.

"Where is my Mom.?"

"She took -- a break... Your doctor invited her into his office to... celebrate the good news that you're gonna make it."

Corey sighs.

"Jesus, she really is a slut..."

"Be glad you didn't inherit that trait from her, my chaste friend. But don't be too harsh on her, she's been at your bed the whole day. She was in need of some some... distraction. And the Doctor did a good job, he deserves a reward. She'll be here in a few... well maybe an hour if she's lucky. Well relaxed. I assume, And until then... Tell me all about your first time! And Michelle's, technically. I need to know. As a professional!"

The old man creeps Corey out a little, but he guesses it's OK, with him being a psychiatrist and all.

"She was totally mean. But being tossed around and used by her was also kinda hot!"

"Masochistic tendencies while being deflowered by your own sister. Hm. Yes. Interesting... We should make an appointment for you -- I want to know EVERYTHING about it. In a more private setting. Also... ahem... you may need some therapy, so... But... well, at least, I guess Michelle lost interest in you after deflowering you, young man...."

The old man slaps Corey's shoulder.

"She's gone now. Nothing will harm you anymore, I promise!"

Epilogue II -- The Return of Michelle Miller

Somewhere in the distance a church bell rings once. The moon shines down on the Hardonfist General Hospital as a shadow separates from the darkness engulfing its parking lot. The naked female figure, adorned with a massive strap-on dildo around her hips looks up to one dimly lit window. He is awake. She can feel it. The fruit of her father's sinful endeavours has awoken from the day long sleep she fucked him into. Her cold black eyes wander to the entrance of the hospital.

And now the boy has fucked. A sinner like them all. Now he is ripe for her wrath. She strokes her hard rubber cock and moves forward. She will have his ass, it is the only thing on her mind. And if she has to fuck her way through the empty halls of the quite nightly hospital, so be it.....

As she walks past window, she sees a familiar face inside. On a desk sits a woman in her forties, her legs spread, a man in a white coat between her legs, noisily eating her pussy. The slut. The boy's mother. The whore who seduced her father.

She shall be first. Michelle's single target shifts from the boy to his mother.

Then the doctor, if he stands in her way. Then everyone between her and the boy. And then the boy!

She pushes the window open and jumps through it into Corey's doctor's office. A short scream erupts in the office, then silence -- only a very attentive listener would hear muffled moans for the next hour or so...

The End?