Strapped-down & Strap-on

Story Info
My best friend takes advantage of me.
5k words
4.51
25.2k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
727 Followers

Note from the Author

  • As with most of my stories, this one is based on real events, but obviously with some literary license applied.

--

INTRODUCTION

I'm Emily. Today, I'm in my mid-twenties, living happily with my boyfriend. But this is a story from my time at University. It is set around six years ago, when I was 19 years old.

I had left my home town for the first time to go to college. I was still in state, my parents aren't wealthy, but nevertheless nearly three hundred miles from where I had grown up and most people I knew.

It has been a nightmare finding accommodation. But luckily my Dad had a good friend who lived in the city where my college was located. He had kindly offered me a room in the house he inhabited alone, his wife having died a few years earlier. David first befriended me and then I chose to make us more than friends. But this is not a story about David, it's a story about my best friend, both then and now. It's a story about Amy.

--

HORS D'OEUVRE

Amy and I attended the same college and hung out with the same loose group of friends. We weren't however close until one evening we ran into each other in an out of town bar. Amy was looking to meet another girl, I was going to meet David and some of his friends. Instead we met each other in a variety of unexpected and highly satisfying ways. I had been with other girls before, but no one like Amy. From then on, we became close friends; close friends with benefits.

Pretty much from the beginning, we discovered an occasional dom / sub dynamic. I'm not a pure submissive, enjoying switching with partners, but, when the mood took us both, Amy was always the mistress and I her at least semi-obedient servant. This was one of those occasions.

--

While Amy never joined in the group sessions that David organized, she hung out with some of the participants and me. Most of the guys were in love with her. Perhaps it was her unattainability; Amy self-describes as 95% gay. More likely it was that she was a striking brunette, a couple of inches taller than me at 5'3", with alabaster skin and the sort of lithe but curvy figure that I would personally commit multiple homicides to possess. For whatever reason, I strongly suspected that more than once I had been fucked while the guy was instead thinking of Amy.

Rian was one of David's friends and the person who brought some of his twisted ideas to life; twisted idea that normally involved me. He was basically contraption guy. Rian was more under Amy's spell than the others, he had it bad. Which probably explains how she had got him to make something for her, or rather for me.

We stood surveying the invention. It was relatively simple compared to others Rian had developed. A padded gym bench, the sort you would lie on to press weights, was at its heart. In my experience, most gym benches don't have leather belts attached to them, or manacles at one end, but let's forget about that for a second. It did seem to be rather higher than most gym benches as well, perhaps a convenient height. At the opposite end to the manacles two electric pulleys swung slightly from the ceiling and displaced to either side. Pulleys that had what looked, to my experienced eye, like ankle cuffs attached to them.

Rian normally loved to explain his contraptions to me in person, but Amy had apparently said she wanted me to herself today.

"Do you like it, sis?"

Amy and I had once role-played being sisters and the salutation had persisted, though in looks we were far from similar. Dark hair and flawless skin versus nondescript blonde and freckles. A finely-drawn, almost elfin face versus moon-shaped roundness. Coffee-colored eyes versus a strange gray-blue-green combination. Close to perfect 34B breasts versus more modest 32As. An ass that could have been sculpted by Canova, one which almost screamed to be spanked, versus a less pneumatic derrière, which ironically had actually been spanked more times than I could remember. Still the sisters epithet stuck.

"I'll tell you once I've tried it, sis. I assume it's for me, rather than you."

"Well duh!"

"I think it looks great, Em."

Amy moved behind me, placed a slender arm over my shoulder and across my chest, kissing my neck.

"Let's try it, like you say."

I turned towards Amy and cupped her face in my hands tilting her head down so that our lips met. I moved my fingers to the back of her head, enmeshing them in her silky, dark brown hair, and pulled her more towards me, my tongue parting her lips and touching tips with hers. I love kissing guys, but there is a special frisson in kissing another girl, particularly one as beautiful as Amy.

Amy's hands rested on my shoulders and then, as I kissed her more deeply, moved to my waist. She grabbed the material of the strapped top I was wearing and lifted it. We parted briefly to allow her to drag it over my head, before embracing again, me now topless. Amy's hands returned to my waist, first caressing my skin, then her fingers hooking into the hem of my skirt and easing it down over my hips. It fell to the floor and I stepped out of it, also slipping off my sandals.

I was wearing a white thong and Amy pulled me to her again, her hands squeezing my exposed butt-cheeks. She pushed her tongue into my mouth now and I sucked on it. Still cupping one buttock, she moved her other hand to the front of my body and began to stroke my crotch. My body shivered at her touch. Amy found my opening and pressed the cotton into it, fingering me shallowly through the material. I closed my eyes and let her fingertips thrill me.

Amy knelt down, placing soft kisses on each of my breasts and then my stomach, each kiss making me sigh audibly. Then she pulled down my panties, sat back on her haunches and leant forward, her tongue extended from her mouth. She flicked around my clit, then uncovered it with her fingers, allowing her to start lapping at me cat-like. That felt so, so good.

"Why don't you lie down and let me do this properly?"

She led me to the bench and I lay down. The bench was not long, then neither was I and I settled with my ass on the very end and my feet just touching the floor. Knowing what was expected of me, I reached back above my head with my arms and Amy fastened the manacles around my wrists.

"All the better to go down on you, sis."

Amy remained clothed, but knelt between my thighs and parted my labia with her fingers before bowing to lick my vaginal opening repeatedly and then pushing her tongue deep into it. She steadied herself with one hand on my thigh and found my clit with the other. I wriggled in my restraints as Amy expertly stimulated me. Already, I could feel heat mounting in me, tingling turning to throbbing. Tension filling my body, desperate for release.

Amy swapped, two fingers easily slipping into my pussy, which was wet with both her saliva and my own secretions. She moved her other hand from my thigh to my mound, holding my clitoral hood back as she stroked up and down with her tongue, applying pressure, startling little fires. I wanted to squeeze my breasts, to push her head harder down onto me, but instead twisted and turned in the manacles.

My breath became deeper and quicker. I started to moan. Amy sensed where I was and quickened her pace with both tongue and fingers. My moans became whimpers then wordless exclamations as I writhed in my bonds with Amy pleasuring me more and more until I could take no more and let a deep undulating orgasm flood through me, head stretched back, eyes closed, mouth wide open and groaning.

Amy withdrew her fingers and moved down to lick my pussy. Enjoying the intoxicating taste of a girl who has just cum; I loved that taste too. I breathed heavily, but in a more measured way, recovering, still glowing and beginning to wonder what was next.

--

Suddenly business-like, Amy stood. She walked to the top of the bench and kissed me deeply, her lips and tongue tasting of my juices. Then she fastened the first leather belt around my neck. Moving down, the second belt held my waist secure at the narrowest point just above my belly button.

Satisfied with her work, she moved her attention to my lower extremities. From a table on the side of the room, she brought two controls. Pressing these simultaneously, the pulley mechanisms both lowered. They did indeed terminate in padded ankle cuffs.

"Right leg first, sis."

Obediently, I raised and extended my right leg. Amy pulled the cuff sideways and fastened it to me. The pulleys hung some way to the side and, when attached to my leg, were at quite an angle. Without being asked, I raised my left leg and Amy secured that as well. She retrieved the controls and pushed a different button. They whirred and move diagonally, lifting and separating my legs. Amy stopped when the base of my ass had been slightly lifted off of the bench.

"Comfortable?"

I nodded, it really wasn't too bad, especially compared to sometimes. My pussy and asshole felt very exposed and even vulnerable. I assumed that was the intent. I was aware that juices were trickling from my pussy, not all of these were due to Amy's ministrations, some were to do with my rising anticipation.

"Good. Well I'm going to get changed and to find a few implements that you might like. Don't go anywhere."

With a smirk she left the room for an adjoining one. Lying there, arms stretched, torso bound and legs parted, there was little I could do but wait. Wait and feel the excitement build within me.

--

AMUSE BOUCHE

I heard the noise of Amy's return and raised my head as best I could to see her. She was transformed. Gone were the jeans, T-shirt and sneakers. Her torso was encased in a shiny black body, sleeveless and with a high collar. It was pulled tight across her breasts, with her nipples showing clearly. It was also tight in the crotch. From where it clung to her pussy, it was cut at an extreme angle, exposing skin to above her waist on the sides.

Her legs were encased in hold-ups in a matching material, was it PVC, or latex, I wasn't sure? Over these she wore ankle boots with silver studs and lethal looking heels. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail displaying her chiseled cheek bones. But none of their was what most caught my attention.

Attached to her body, directly over her mons pubis, was something very long, very thick and very red. The stylized cock stood out in contrast to the shiny black of her costume. It was hard to tell how long it was from my angle, but it was clearly of a size that sent tremors through my restrained body.

Amy approached and I saw she was also carrying a bag, quite a big bag. She placed this on the table where the pulley controls had been and unzipped it. As she did so, I got a better view of the dildo attached to her crotch. I reckoned it was ten inches, bigger than any cock I had taken before. This was going to be quite a ride.

--

The first item Amy took out was also a study in scarlet and black. A red ball riveted to a black leather belt. I opened my mouth wide, recognizing the object. Amy placed the ball against my gaping lips and pushed. It popped inside. My mouth felt very full.

"Raise your head."

I complied and Amy ran the belt round my head, fastening it at the side.

"Tell me how much you love me, Em."

"Nry... Rrv... Gru..."

"Perfect!"

My neck was aching and I slumped back onto the bench, but turned my head to see what else Amy had in her bag of tricks.

  • Anal lube
  • A large butt plug
  • A paddle
  • A flogger
  • Her cordless Hitachi
  • Nipple clamps, chained together

With the exception of the white Hitachi with blue highlights (the wand was already very familiar to me), the predominant color was black. Even the anal lube bottle was black. Amy was a stickler for detail.

"Ass first, angel. Do you agree?"

I blinked at Amy, realizing my preferences were wholly irrelevant.

--

Amy walked to between my raised and parted legs with the lube bottle and butt plug. Laying the plug on my stomach, where it felt heavy, she opened the lube and dripped some in the vicinity of my asshole. She spread this with her fingers, drizzled some more and pushed this into my ass with two digits.

Picking up the plug, she held it at eye level and applied lube to the tip, letting it run down before smearing it around the sides. It was not a massive plug and Amy knew I had accommodated much bigger. Perhaps for this reason, she pushed it hard into my ass in one movement and with no further preparation. I winced the ball gag only partially suppressing my cry, but it felt good in my ass. Amy slapped my pussy almost playfully.

"Good little anal slave."

She placed the lube back on the table and next retrieved the flogger. It had multiple leather tongues attached to a short handle. The tongues were rather less than a foot long, maybe 8 to 10 inches. Amy swung it in the air, making a swishing sound. She ran it down each side of my face, stroking my cheeks. She placed it low between my legs and dragged it over my pussy and stomach. I wriggled as it tickled me. She did the same gently with each breast, I felt my nipples respond to its caress.

Then with a sudden flick of her wrist, she flogged my right breast. I twisted in my bonds as little lines of fire burnt my flesh. Raising my head, I could see red marks across me. Another flick and my left breast was also stinging. I slumped back and closed my eyes. Flick, flick, a second impact on both sides. Flick, flick, flick, flick, flick, flick. Amy rained down blows on my defenseless body. I closed my eyes tighter, bit into the ball gag and swung my head from side to side as if that would somehow help to avoid the torture.

It hurt. It hurt like fuck. But this was not my first time. I took the searing pain and embraced it. Felt how it also set my pussy and clit on fire. Flick, flick, flick, flick, flick, flick and then stop. I realized that I had been crying. As I opened my eyelids, rivulets escaped. Through blurry eyes, I saw Amy put down the flogger and pick up something smaller. As she loomed over me, I could see it was the clamps. She held one in front of my tear-filled eyes, opened it and let it snap shut.

My nipples had not been spared during the flogging and when Amy applied the first clamp it was excruciating for a few seconds before becoming a more bearable and deeply sensual throb. The second was more of a shock, that breast had maybe been flogged harder. I screamed despite the gag, but only a muffled noise came out. That pain also morphed into a throb that I could feel between my legs as well as on my chest. I was also acutely aware of the plug deep in my rectum.

Next Amy selected the paddle and returned to between my legs. She made two dummy swings and I felt the breeze they created on my now aching pussy. Amy lent forward and picked up the chain connecting my clamps and jerked on it. Just as I was adjusting to the new pain in my nipples, crack, the paddle landed hard on its target. I arched and screamed in a muffled way. But I wanted it. I wanted the pain. I wanted my pussy to be as red as my breasts. And then I wanted to be fucked.

Slap! Crack! Slap!

Amy landed more blows on my exposed pussy. She connected with my clit with two of her blows. Even in its protective hood, this pain was the worst. Like a white hot needle being poked into me. Then Amy removed the protection, sliding my hood back. She only tapped the paddle lightly on me, but on my exposed clit it was searing. But not just searing, unbearably stimulating. Sensing me being poised delicately between pain and pleasure, Amy tapped my clit faster. Still not hard, but firm taps that drove me to an intense, gushing orgasm that I felt in my plugged ass, my clamped nipples, my dripping pussy, but most of all my abused clitoris.

I had only just come off the peak, when I felt it. The tip of the big red dildo parting my pussy lips and thrusting into my vagina.

--

PLAT PRINCIPAL

The head was big. Wider than David, which was my benchmark for big cocks at the time. My vaginal walls stretched to accommodate it. The stretching felt good, it felt really good. Amy lent forward, letting her weight drive the dildo into me. Opening me more than I had been opened before, probing me more deeply.

Raising my head the angle at which my pelvis was tilted allowed me to see a little of what was happening. Amy had worked maybe half of the length into me; as deep as an average guy fucking me, but with a far from average diameter rod. I already felt full, but knew Amy well enough that she would not settle for anything less than me taking it all.

She looked at me, a slight question in her face. I nodded and she thrust forward. Wow! That was a lot. The length was one thing, but the width was what was really different. Thankfully my pussy could not have been wetter, lubrication was not an issue.

Amy had left the paddle on my stomach when she started pegging me, but she picked it up again now. Holding her arm away from her body and twisting her wrist back, she was able to use it to pat my clit, just above where my vagina was being impaled. I started to moan again, the sound twisted by the ball filling my mouth.

Amy used the distraction to push forward more and I felt our crotches meet. I had taken the whole thing. There was no room for paddling anymore, but Amy had decided it was fucking time instead. She pulled four inches out of me and slid them slowly back in. Then out again. Then in more quickly. Then out then in then out then in. Quicker, harder deeper.

Amy started to give me longer strokes, five inches, six inches, seven inches, eight inches. The width and depth was like nothing I had experienced before. I felt like a rag doll. But a rag doll whose every nerve ending was crackling with electricity. I had cum twice already, but the third was the charm. Understanding a thing or two about female orgasms, Amy timed her deepest, longest thrust perfectly, sending me into paroxysms of penetrative pleasure. Nothing, bar a Hitachi (which I suddenly thought was still to come) had ever made me cum so hard so quickly.

Amy always had a liking for the theatrical and, mid-orgasm, she pulled out, leaving my pussy free to squirt juices in a mini-fountain. She rubbed my clit vigorously, keeping the waterworks going, protracting my pleasure, until I had nothing left to give.

--

I lay trembling, my body having been wracked by a tectonic orgasm. Amy removed my nipple clamps, I was too spent to pay much heed to the pain of returning sensation. She undid my ball gag and eased it out of my mouth. I gulped air greedily through my mouth; panting deeply. My face and hair were damp with both tears and sweat.

Amy kissed me. Her lips were tender and comforting on mine. She caressed my cheek, wiped away my tears.

"It's OK, little sis. It's OK."

I was never sure why I had to be little sis, I was a month younger and slightly shorter, but please! A slight feeling of rebellion stirred in me at these words Well, I suppose it irked me rather less given the three delicious orgasms Amy had given me. Still...

"Thanks. That was intense. You made me cum so hard. Can you get me out and help me tidy myself up?"

Amy stepped back, a look of confusion on her face.

"Get you out? But I haven't finished with you yet. There's something I haven't even got out of my bag yet."

"Something?"

Amy retrieved the last item from her bag. It was a crop, black of course. It's keeper was leather and leather was wrapped round both the long flexible rod and shorter handle. Amy swished it, it made a more threatening noise that the flogger. I gulped.

"Also, sis, there's your ass to consider."

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
727 Followers
12