Strapped-down & Strap-on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this, she stroked her large, red appendage and smiled. It was not an entirely friendly smile.

"I don't know if I can take anymore, Amy."

"Well only one way to find out. And if you are going to be a baby, maybe you need your pacifier again."

Amy tried to put the ball bag back into my mouth and I turned my head, teeth firmly clenched. The feeling of rebellion resurfaced. I wasn't going to make it easy for her; or for me. I liked being a brat sometimes. Leaving the gag on my chest, Amy picked up the crop again. I was scared, but my clit also began to tingle.

"Open wide!"

I shook my head, lips still tight. Then stuck my tongue out impudently and maybe imprudently.

Swish, crack!

I screamed at the startling impact and the burning that followed. Her blow had been across my stomach. Hot tears returned to my eyes, but I was still defiant, still playing my little game. I glowered at my tormentor, shaking my head again.

Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

This across each breast in turn, both still sore from the flogger and clamps. Fuck, that hurt! But I'm made of stronger stuff, or do I just want more?

"Fuck you, Amy Stevens! Is that all you've got?"

Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

My pussy. My soft, delicate pussy. No that was too much. Broken, but also with rising yearning, I opened my mouth, partly in pain, partly to be compliant and Amy squeezed the gag back in.

Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

"That's for being disobedient!"

The gag softened my wails as my tender pussy received two more blows. Tears ran down my face, I was in agony, but also ecstasy. I was acutely aware that, sore as I was, I was also massively excited. My pussy dripped. My heart beat faster. The pain heightened my feelings, I claimed it as part of my arousal. I really wanted to be fucked. I really wanted to cum again.

Amy noticed my neediness, she was very attuned to my mood. Picking up the lube bottle and Hitachi en route she returned to between my legs. I felt the weight of the Hitachi across my belly. Again raising my head, I saw Amy liberally lubricate her massive dildo. I wanted it. I wanted all of it deep inside me. She applied more lube and then it was down to business.

--

Unceremoniously, Amy gripped the stalk of the butt plug and eased it out of me. Before my sphincter could fully close, she pushed the much wider tip of her dildo into me. I would have gasped, but my mouth was too full. Amy pressed harder again and the head of her "cock" popped inside me, my ring closing on its narrower shaft. Christ that's big. But it feels amazing.

Amy picked up the Hitachi, flicked it on and selected the intensity she wanted. She held it above my mound, I could almost feel the vibrations through the intervening air. Then she lowered it. I felt the buzzing in my clit through the couple of inches of me in between. I felt my anal sphincter soften as the waves penetrated my flesh. Amy moved the wand downwards, closer to my clit and the throbbing became more intense. At the same time, she gave me more of her big red "cock". I had adored anal since my first time, but this was more stretching than I was accustomed to. I felt so full. So fucking full.

Amy began to thrust in and out, a half inch more inside me with each inwards motion. I could feel my ass open, stretch to allow the hard, unyielding invader deep into me. I closed my eyes and gave in to the intensity of my feelings. Amy moved the Hitachi on to my clitoris and the direct stimulation had me beginning to cum again in seconds. As I reached my peak...

Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

Swish, crack! Swish, crack!

Amy perfectly timed her crop blows on my breasts and I came and came and came as she fucked my ass, buzzed my clit and tortured my nipples. My feral yell could not be fully suppressed by the gag and again my pussy became a mini-fountain.

As I slowly recovered from my fourth and deepest orgasm, Amy lifted the Hitachi off of me. If I was expecting any respite, I was to be disappointed. Instead, she flicked up the intensity and pushed it back onto my clit. She gave me two seconds to try to adjust to the new level and then pushed herself balls deep into my ass. I struggled, stuck like the proverbial pig, but there was no way I could resist her deep sodomizing.

Again she started to ass-fuck me, but now using the full length of her "cock". It maybe took a couple of minutes this time, but soon I was writhing and losing control again. Again Amy cropped my tits, adding hot chili to the orgasmic recipe she was serving to me.

I came shudderingly hard, feeling it in every part of my restrained and abused body. My ass was being violated so deeply, my clit was being so violently buzzed and the assault on my breasts was so merciless and relentless. Amy kept up the three-way stimulation and I came again almost immediately; or maybe the previous orgasm never really ended. I was in too elevated and enervated a state to tell objectively.

Apparently finally satisfied with her work, Amy lifted the wand, clicking it off. She put down the crop and slowly and stickily withdrew from me, leaving my ass gaping and pulsing. I sank back into the bench padding; panting, exhausted, my chest bright red and so sore. But satisfied, deeply, deeply satisfied.

--

DESSERT

Opening my eyes, I saw Amy had moved to stand next to my face. Again she removed my gag. I was too tired to say much but a breathed "thank you, Amy."

Amy bent and kissed me.

"It's my pleasure, sis."

"But speaking of pleasure, there is something you can do for me.

"Anything, Amy, anything."

"I think you'll like it."

Amy reached behind herself, being supple enough to unzip the back of her body suit. She peeled it downwards, revealing first her geometrically perfect breasts with glass-cutter nipples and then the rest of her graceful and sinful body. When we first met, she has kept her pussy as hairless as mine naturally was. Nowadays, she sported a neat triangle sitting above immaculately waxed labia as if it was providing, probably wholly unnecessary, directions to the onlooker.

She stepped out of her suit, retaining her hold-ups and boots. Then she straddled both the bench and my face, her six inch heels leaving her pussy tantalizingly close to my mouth.

"I think it's unfair that you have cum so much while I haven't at all. Don't you agree?"

I nodded, extending my tongue and running it along her pussy lips. Clearly abusing teen girls was exciting for Amy as her juices were running.

"There's a good slave. You are going to make your mistress cum. But, sis. I've been needing to pee since we got here and I can't wait any longer."

Amy reached down and parted her labia. Now fully obedient to my mistress, I opened my own lips and let her sink down on my face, her urethra docking with my eager mouth. A few drips of urine touched my tongue and then the warm, salty deluge started. Jets of pee hit my tongue and the back of my throat. My mouth filled quicker than I could gulp the liquid down. My cheeks bulged and urine tricked down my face from the sides of my mouth.

Amy had clearly really needed to pee, but eventually her bladder was empty and my stomach full. My subjugation to her was total and complete. Licking my lips, I extended my tongue again and held it stiff. Amy maneuvered her vaginal opening over it and once more sunk down on me. My only goal was to make my best friend cum. As Amy started to fuck herself on my tongue, I dedicated myself to this task with relish.

--

FIN

12