Strapped In Pt. 02

Story Info
A college kid regrets submitting fully to his crush.
3.2k words
4.51
36.3k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strapped In, Chapter 2: Breaking Molly

by Amy Spencer

** Thanks everyone for the great response to my last story! I love this community so much <3 This chapter took me a while, hope you enjoy! **

Summary: A shy young man, desperate to spend time with his crush, finds himself at the mercy of her and her friends. They take it upon themselves to introduce him to a new outlook on life...as Molly.

CONTENT WARNING: This contains references to assault, please read responsibly!

- Breaking Me -

The doors of the warehouse slammed open, visible in the reflection of the mirror ahead. Backlit, three figures were visible making their way into the room. Frozen with fear, breathing heavily with panic, Emilie leans in and gives me a playful, taunting peck on my tearful cheek.

"Don't worry," Emilie whispers in my ear. "You're going to love being Molly."

With that my fear turned into panic. I feel the straps on my wrists and ankles tighten, as the frame started to move. Emilie pulled on a chain which pulled me forward, bending me at the waist. I felt my body lay along the bench as my feet remained strapped to the floor, my sudden shift in weight making me teeter on the ridiculous heels. Horrifyingly, with every inch I moved, I could feel the dress riding higher and higher on my thighs, exposing me further. As my weight settled on the bench, I felt my breasts pressed firmly against my chest, nearly falling out the top of the dress as I shifted and fought with the restraints. My arms remained pulled forwards and down towards the ground, now fully bent into position by Emilie's design.

I could no longer see figures in the mirror, but I could now hear their footsteps getting closer. My only view in the mirror was of my poor, pink clad body. I could see my whole frame shaking in fear as the footsteps grew louder. And then, sound of chains. Chains? No, not chains. Belts. Unbuckling. Oh god no.

I screamed into my gag but the only sound I could make through the enormous plastic was a pathetic moan. I could hear Emilie's cute laugh in response. That laugh that made me melt now made my heart pound in my ears.

"Aww you hear that, boys? Sounds like Molly's all excited for her first time. I'm so glad you all could come, Molly's a bit shy but she's been trying to lose her virginity for so long now, but I think she's finally ready, don't you?" she said, with a strong slap to my exposed ass.

"She's a bit nervous, but she begged me to tie her up like this so she couldn't back out. Isn't that so brave?"

More cries. I couldn't tell if these men knew that Emilie was lying or just didn't care. Unfortunately it didn't seem to matter, and quickly I felt them surround me. Circle me. Inspecting me. Blinded by the lights in my eyes, I couldn't make out much of them in the darkness. But I watched their figures as they closed in and started toying with me.

"Wow Em you did a great job with, uh, 'her'" said the first voice. Deep. But not one I could recognize.

"Hah, look at this fag's little cage. Looks like he really is a girl now"

"She must be, look at that dress! What a whore"

Emilie's annoyed voice sounded in the distance, "Excuse me, that's my dress"

"Hah, don't worry, I didn't forget"

"Couldn't have shaved her before we got here?"

"Who cares, man. She's practically a girl already"

"So she looks the part. But the real question, does she know how to act like a slut"

I could hear the smile in Emilie's voice, "She was *born* to be a slut. You all just have to help her realize her...potential". A slap on my ass, followed by...groping. Not Emilie's hand this time, the large hand took hold, followed by another on my other hip. Rubbing. Squeezing. And....spreading.

I screamed into my gag as best I could, but the gag down my throat muffled by terror to a squeak. I shook my wrists against my chains, but managed only a small rattle. I tried to kick away, but only felt myself rub my exposed ass against the invading hands. Every bit of fight only served to make me more and more aware of how truly, helplessly trapped I was.

And the only thing more terrifying than the hands exploring my exposed ass, was the unmistakable pressure I felt growing in my caged sex.

Strapped in. Helplessly trapped. Completely vulnerable. Totally exposed. And somewhere, deep inside....undeniably excited.

No. Please no. I don't want this.

Shaking uncontrollably, I saw a dark figure cross in front of my face. The hands behind me sliding up the hem of my dress. Inches in front of me, the glisten of a belt buckle. Behind me, the unzipping sounds. Another hand, rubbing my back. The belt buckle comes undone, and a hand grips my wig.

I pulled tighter on my bonds, trying to....hold myself. Ground myself. Ready myself. Horrified, I felt my cage....twitch.

"Wow, listen to this bitch moan!"

"She can't even control herself, good thing she's strapped down"

"Here John," I heard Emilie's voice again, "let's me help you with her."

A hand with painted nails passed in front of my eyes, and starts to...untwist my gag. I felt the phallic gag on my tongue turn as it empties my mouth. I felt a jolt of hope. Maybe I can reason with them, beg them, bribe them to let me out.

As the gag frees my tongue, but my lips still felt...trapped. Emilie's hand pulls away and I could breathe again, and I felt my spit running down my chin. The dildo was removed, but the gag remained. And now, my exposed, drooling mouth was more exposed than ever.

Hope dissolved. Foolish hope. Of course they're not letting me out, they're just looking for another hole.

Finally ungagged, but my screams had rendered my voice hoarse and weak. Even without the gag, I could only manage a pathetic whimper. Panting between moans, desperately trying to catch my breath. Before...what comes next.

Another twitch in my cage.

Hands, unzipping the pants in front of me. The glimmer of the belt buckle drops in an instant. And John's powerful cock stood at full strength, inches from my drooling mouth. My painted lips. My shocked eyes.

Please don't do this, I begged in my mind as loud as I could.

"Look at her drooling for it, the little slut is already wet."

"She's been dreaming about sucking your cock allllll day John, it's all she could talk about. Stop teasing and let her have a taste!"

Taste. What is it going to taste like.

I didn't have to wait long. John's grip on my hair tightened, and his cock head drove its way between my parted lips. In a moment that felt like an eternity, his tip touched my tongue, and his taste and scent filled my senses. His pre-cum. His sweat. His pheromones. I was overwhelmed. As the instant dragged on, my body filled with adrenaline. Every muscle in my body tensed. And as the surge reached my chest, the air escaped my lungs, and I moaned around the invading cock.

Moaned. Not screamed. Moaned.

John sensed my sudden turn. His second hand reached down to my chin...gently. Lifting my head slightly, I could tell he was looking down at me, and I glanced up to meet his gaze. I saw his face for the first time.

He was...handsome. Angular face. Sharp cheekbones. Tight jaw. Short, black hair. But what caught me most, was the eyes.

Blue. Lustful. Powerful, but not...aggressive. Eager, but not mean. Why was he doing this? There's no malice in those eyes. Just...excitement. Like he's excited to show me something. Like hes trying to...teach me.

John spoke, in nearly a whisper. "Don't worry. You were made for this, Molly. I can tell."

He drove his cock deeper into my mouth, and my tongue found its way around his head. Instinctively, my tongue tried to push him away, but I only succeeded in licking the sensitive underside of his tip. I heard him moan in response, and I felt my body respond despite my best efforts. My heart skipped beats, as the pressure in my cage spread to a warmth in my belly.

I was doing it. I was sucking his cock.

Time had become an illusion. It felt like hours, but was probably only seconds that I held John between my lips, when I suddenly felt...cold. Dripping down my exposed ass.

No more. Don't spoil this.

Spoil?

No more. I can't take more.

So taken with John, I had almost forgotten the hands behind me had not stopped their attack. Now, spreading my cheeks further, I felt a cold liquid being applied by fingers, as those fingers suddenly made pressure, attempting to find their way inside me.

My momentary moan turned into another scream, now gagged by John's cock.

"Hah, lucky for you she's gagged, John. I doubt this little slut knows not to use her teeth yet"

"Take it easy on her, Alex. She's got a long night ahead of her, we don't want to wear her out too quickly."

"Take it easy? Look at her, I think 'easy' would break her little heart. She's dying for this!"

Emilie's perfume filled my nose, as she leaned in to my ear. "Ready to finally lose your virginity, Molly? I know you always wished it would be with me. Well here I am, is it how you always imagined? Is this what you jerked off to dreaming about at night?"

She leaned in, kissed John's shaft, and quickly kissed me on the cheek. "Well after tonight, this is going to be all you can think about. Trust me"

I couldn't even scream this time. I felt another one of the men....Alex. Two hands on my hips. And then pressure. Building. More cold liquid, and more pressure. I tightened in reaction, but Emilie's voice cooed "Relaaaax, trust me girl."

John's cock forced its way deeper into my awaiting mouth, as the pressure on my ass became too much. I heard John moan, and I felt his cock throb against my tongue. His pre-cum mixed with my wet, drooling mouth, and the sensation of his cock on my tongue sent another shiver of pleasure through me. Intentional or not, I felt my body relax as I felt John's pleasure. And as I relaxed, I felt Alex's cock finally find its way past my resistance.

Alex buried his way deep inside me with no hesitation. Another mixed moan of pain and pleasure escaped my chest, as his cock seemed to split me in half.

Alex's assault grew harder. My moans came faster. My body filled with...energy. My focus fell on John's cock in my mouth. With every thrust from behind, John's cock made its way deeper down my throat. Gagging, I felt his scent deeper inside me than before. The energy inside me grew, first pressure in my cage, then warmth in my belly, and now a tingling in my chest unlike anything I'd felt before. An awareness of my senses, an awareness of every nerve ending in my body. I felt....full. Almost full to bursting.

John's throbbing was coming faster now. Alex's thrusts grew faster and faster. I was lost in this new feeling, and my tongue worked John's cock with an eagerness I didn't know I was capable of. Those eyes. Those expecting eyes. They wanted me. They wanted me to want this. I wanted this.

No! I can't, let me stop!

My tongue hit a spot on John's cock, and I felt his throbbing turn to...pulsing. I heard John's moans become more frantic, and I knew it was only a matter of time. How could I do this? Would I swallow? Would I choke? My tongue found the spot again, and this time, lingered...just get it over with. I'm just trying to finish it. Just let him be done. Please, let me....finish him.

I didn't have to wait long for my wish. John's thrusting slowed, as he pulled his cock back to the just his tip between the gag. At the same time, Alex's animal grunting grew slow, and I felt his thrusts turn to pulsing warmth. My cage throbbed and pulsed, as the fullness inside me seemed to erupt with the men filling my body. In time with mine, John's cock exploded, his seed coating my tongue. The taste was...horrible. But I swallowed as fast I could. It was all I could do not to choke on his cum, pulse after pulse, barely able to keep up with his increasing load. Alex's warmth continued to fill my ass, his fingers digging into my hips.

The fullness in my chest diminished. My body hung against my bonds, unable to pull tight against them. Completely drained. I felt John's cum dripping down my chin, and the warmth of Alex's seed dripping out my ass, along with...my own. Dripping down my leg.

John's voice. "My god, that was...unbelievable."

"This bitch is something else, that ass is tight."

"I guess that explains your..." Emilie grinned "Quick performance"

Frustration in Alex's voice. "Oh don't worry, I'll be ready for round two soon"

"Round two? I didn't even get my turn with her yet!" said a third voice.

My heart sank.

"Chill, chill. We've still got all night"

All night?

I couldn't. I couldn't do it. But I couldn't stop them.

- Last Chance -

As the men finally left the room, I felt Emilie's presence as she drew close to whisper in my ear.

"I'm giving you another chance, Josh", she said, catching me off guard with my old name.

No. Real name. My real name.

"I'm going to untie you. And you're going to be able to walk out of here and go wherever you want."

Oh my god is it finally over? Am I free?

"But don't celebrate just yet. I'll be taking the car, keys, and your clothes. I think its important that you take a long walk to clear your head and consider your next steps."

Oh god, no. Don't make me stay like this. Don't let me be seen like this.

"Sure, you could go home. Try and explain your new outfit and cum-stained face to your housemates. But do you really think any of them could keep this secret? Everyone will know about your slutty night out by the end of the week, and that kind of reputation doesn't just go away," she said with a wry smile. "Believe me."

"Of course, you could go to the cops. But dressed like that, I think it's more likely that they lock you up for the night for turning tricks than take you seriously. Then you'll have a reputation AND a criminal record! Not to mention how happy all those men in your cell will be when they see you strutting in..." she said with a giggle, clearly excited by the thought.

With tears in my eyes, I hung my head, defeated.

"Lucky for you, there's a third option. A 'way out', but maybe not in the way you're hoping right now. If you manage to make your way back to my place in once piece tonight, you can stay there until the glue wears off. It may take a day or two, but me and the girls will be sure to keep you comfortable in the meantime," she said, with a nasty wink. I felt her fingers caress my caged manhood, as gently as she could. "Of course, no boys allowed. Only Molly's allowed inside."

"So what will it be? Are you man enough to to prove me wrong? Face up to your situation, report us to the cops? Or am I right, and this is where you belong. This is your last chance, Molly, but I think we already know what you're going to do." Emilie finished, and with a flick of her wrists all of my bonds seemed to fall away. In a haze, I laid on the bench, absorbing her words, as I heard her heels click-click-click across the room.

And with the flick of a switch, I was plunged back into darkness.

- Stranded -

I must have laid on the bench for an hour before moving. I couldn't accept what had happened to me, even with the burning pain as a constant reminder. I could feel their hot semen rapidly drying on my skin, but I couldn't find the energy to wipe my face or legs clean. I could still taste their cum on my tongue, feel it filling my mouth as they grunted and laughed at my desperate plea, feeling their hard cocks throb powerfully between my...

Stop. No. No more thoughts. Just let me be empty. Alone in the dark void of the room, with only the smell of sex and sound of traffic outside.

But it was impossible. Sensation still filled my mind. The pulsing sensation on my tongue. The desperate, helpless feeling as could sense he was approaching orgasm. The way he swelled like he was about to burst, between my lips, and deep in my raw, ruined ass. There was no escaping that memory. Or ignoring the wet spot where my limp, pathetic cock had shot its load in terrified excitement.

There was no ignoring my shame, my failure, my pleasure staining my dress.

No, not my dress. Emilie's dress.

I struggled to my feet, balancing on my heels. Looking around in the darkness, I could just about make out the door, my exit, on the far side of the room. But no sign of my old clothes...no way out other than like this.

Where could I go? Do I go back to my dorm? I couldn't let my roommates see me like this. The hair, the heels, the cum-stained dress...no. Do I go to the cops? Dressed like this, I'd probably be more likely to spend the night locked in a cell with more men. And the longer I stayed here, the more likely I'd have to make this walk in daylight.

But...I could survive being Molly for a few more days.

I made my way down the stairs, struggling to keep my footing in my new shoes. By the time I reached the street, I had made my decision. I carefully made my way across downtown, avoiding crowds, but inevitably attracting the attention of a few groups of men as they bad hopped. I quickly fled from their catcalls, to the safety of a familiar apartment building. Quickly finding Emilie's door.

As I stood outside the door, I could hear voices on the other side. Feeling desperation set in, I reached out and rang the doorbell.

There's no going back now.

- To be continued! -

** Thanks again to everyone for your love and support, it took me forever to reach the point where I was happy with this chapter but here it is finally! Stay tuned for part 3 <3 **

- Amy