• Authors
  • Jasmines_Pet

Jasmines_Pet

I'm a male submissive in my early 30's who has always fantasised about being manipulated, tormented and taken advantage of by beautiful, dominant women. When I met my now owner Jasmine, she inspired me to actually have a go at writing a story like those I have spent years reading.

If you enjoy my work and want to support my writing, you can always check out my Gumroad store where I sell further chapters and sequels to the free stories I post here, as well as new and exclusive stories, all for £2.99 or less.

Currently you can find on there the third and fourth chapters of Rose's Decent, as well as three brand new stories! If you're interested and want to support my writing, please see below for further details and a link to my store.

https://jasminespet.gumroad.com/

Rose's Descent (Chapter 3) - Rose's transformation into a brainless, sex obsessed bimbo continues, as a girl's night out sees her drastic body modification grow ever more extreme, while her humiliation becomes more depraved than she could have ever imagined.

*NEW RELEASE* Rose's Descent (Chapter 4) - Six months on from her bimbofication, not only must Rose undergo another highly invasive medical check up to monitor her progress, but also endure the very special celebrations Evelyn has planned for her. Strapped to the bed after months of chastity and edged until she can't take it anymore, Rose is given the chance to earn the release she so desperately craves, but the ultimate pleasure comes at a heavy price...

Under her Thumb (Chapters 1 and 2) - A multi-chapter, lesbian domination series chronicling the life of a timid pushover as she falls under the spell of the school bully (all characters over the age of 18)

I also take custom requests for either new stories or additional chapters/spin offs of the stories you see here. Please email jasminespet@gmail.com if interested.

Location

UK

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
222Followers
27Following
246My Favorites
37My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Jasmines_Pet by clicking here.